A Game for Learning about Yourself Ch. 09

Story Info
A holiday party leads to strive, decisions and much sex.
8.7k words
4.51
6k
8

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9 -- Another consequential party

There was a big holiday party at the Spielmann mansion near Stateline on December 18. Chuck and Maggie were invited but decided that they would rest while Maggie let her new piercing heal. After Stephanie, Naomi, and Sarah learned this, Sarah volunteered to drive the three, "If I drink too much champagne, we'll all just have to stay the night. We know they like overnight guests. Wayne is going down in his Mustang by himself. He can't stand to be alone with me for an hour anymore."

On the ride down, Sarah mentioned that during their lunch they had somehow neglected to learn of Stephanie's trip to Europe. Stephanie told of her trip including the night she spent as the center of a gangbang in the Schwabensteinburg. "Weird thing is that I think something in me wanted the night to become a lifetime and for me to escape from freedom permanently, but at the same time I knew I did not want that."

"Doesn't seem Steffi like you've gotten anywhere since you first came into my office," Naomi said. "You want to be a helpless slave and a liberated woman."

"No, I think I have gotten a bit better at living in the moment. When I was flat on my back in bondage being whipped or having sex, I did not think about anything at all except the sensations in my body. Isn't that progress?" Stephanie said this in such a ambivalent manner that no one in the car knew how to take it.

Stephanie did not mention that part of her deal with Spielmann meant that she was going to Mexico to participate for a Level Four game in January.

After a few minutes, Naomi admitted, "We don't know how Maggie is feeling now, but at least Sarah, Steffi, Katie and I have all had full gang bangs and none of us have been cured of our fetishes and desires for humiliating submissive sex. Only the woman I saw in Vienna was cured by the therapy. Maybe the psychiatrist in Vienna did something that I did not do? With regard to Steffi, maybe she was just fated to become a brainless breeding cow and there was nothing I or anyone else could do?"

Stephanie bit her tongue rather than point out that Naomi seemed to use her brain even less that Stephanie and who the hell was Naomi to get judgmental all of a sudden.

The holiday party at the Mountain Mansion was different from other parties that Stephanie had attended there. For most of the time, the party was a normal holiday party. The party had started at 15:00 so people could play in the snow. There were even numerous children there who were the children of Spielmanns, Steins, Thiesens, and employees of the Thiesen Medical Supply Company, the Spielmann Corp and other children who several people mentioned were "children of the Club."

There were also many members of or participants in the Sportsman's Club at the party, but they mainly came after 9:00 and for the first hours discussed business, Kwanza, Santa Claus, Hanukkah, or other safe subjects, which did not include politics, religion or the activities of the Sportman's Club.

Many women were decked out in holiday cheer. Although Indian and Hindu, Priya did her best to get into the Christmas spirit by wearing a red and green sari. It was made of a number of translucent layers, though, that could be removed as it grew later and the party grew hotter.

Alsha did not apparently think she needed time to recover from her three weeks of being shagged in bondage on U1 of the Spielmann mountain mansion. She was a bit subdued by her standards and wore a relatively modest green dress even while coming on to numerous men.

Other women who had come to Nevada to play at Level Three in November were home for the holidays, but some of them would come back to North America in January to play at Level Four in Mexico. Other women from Europe who planned to play at Level Four were more interested in a warm winter than being home for the holidays. They were at the party before heading further south. These women included Viktoria from Alsace, Maria Calzoni who had been in game with Stephanie in Baden Baden and some women that Stephanie did not know at all.

There was also a Belgian woman, Elayne, a brunette with the Club-required hour-glass figure. She was not dressed for the holiday season. Instead, she wore stressed jeans and a T-shirt that had the slogan "Good Girls go to Heaven, Bad girls go everywhere."

Viktoria was there in only high heels, diamonds and a Santa Claus coat that she wore loose on top to show much cleavage and that came down only slightly below her pelvis. It was clear that she wore nothing under it when she leaned over and from the way she sat down. Six feet tall and showing so much pale white leg and blue-black hair against the white fur, she was quite a sight. She reminded Stephanie of a tall Jan Sterling but maybe it was the movie association with "Ace in the Hole" that triggered that. How useful are Aces in baccarat Stephanie wondered? Maybe more Uma Thurman in "Pulp Fiction," with her hair dyed black. Thurman is even 6 feet Stephanie thought.

Viktoria was staying the month in the Spielmann home near Stateline, officially because she wanted to see the mountains and Lake Tahoe. Charlotte mentioned, though, in a catty little chat that they were being careful not to go close to the part of Nevada with baccarat.

Of course, a number of the wealthy men of the Club were there including Roger Johnson, CEO of the bank for which Stephanie worked, construction company owner, John Parker, and a casino chain owner, Milton. There were also wealthy men from Europe, Africa and Priya's cousin from Mumbai, India, Vedant, who ran a casino there for Priya's uncle.

Spielmann, wearing a sweater that would win many "ugliest holiday sweater" competitions, alluded to continuing issues involving Viktoria in one discussion Stephanie overheard. He mentioned that Viktoria looked wonderful in her many diamonds even if the diamonds were in hock to him.

"The Baroness will look even hotter when her body is in hock to you," Rolfi said.

"Her body already is for all intents and purposes," Spielmann replied. "It is a very expensive transaction, though. As great as her body is, I'm not sure it's worth it."

Ashley was not at the party. Fugger confirmed to Stephanie and Sarah what they knew already from Charlotte via Naomi. Fugger put it a bit more gently than Naomi had. As Fugger explained it, Ashley ran into a "few little money problems" in Europe and added to those problems in Reno after she got back. He'd heard she was having some problems and offered her a job in the San Fernando Valley "just to help her out." Ashley was working for him until she could take care of her money problems.

Charlotte whispered to Stephanie, "She's become a porn actress to pay her gambling debts and turning tricks between movie shoots. One must overcome one's addictions but that if you can't do that, one must learn how to work with them. If you looked at her movies, you'd think she was having a wonderful time. We don't know how much of that is acting. Even assuming she is enjoying all the sex, I think Ashley is in for a rough road. Rolf and I can't be blamed for her gambling problems, but I still would like to help her."

Katie was at the party and subtly sparring with Naomi. She suggested that she was sure happy that Naomi had cured her. Naomi said that some women are such sluts that they are beyond cure even by a miracle worker. "No," Katie said, "you misinterpret me. The game you prescribed did cure me; it cured me of not wanting to be a slut. Maybe you can teach me to be an exhibitionist as well as a slut even if I don't have your theatrical abilities?"

Naomi stomped off to find the richest guy at the party who owns a dozen casinos around the world. Naturally, though, there were a number of people around Milton, but Naomi managed to get near enough to him to get him to stare at her breasts and say he'd have to send his wife's brother to her psychiatric office to cure him of his "shyness" around women.

About 22:30, after the children had left for bed, Rolf Spielmann, Charlotte Stein and others began going around the room and inviting most of the guests to stay for a second different sort of party that would start at 11:00 PM.

Sarah and Stephanie took off jackets they were wearing that concealed their shoulders and deep V-neck dresses. Priya took off several lawyers of gauzy sari to the point that she was almost nude. Katie tossed a jacket to reveal a see-through blouse over large breasts with pierced nipples. Naomi, who had started in the smallest red mini-dress able to be worn in public, posed even more than before and once or twice flashed proof that she wasn't wearing knickers.

People at the party also began to discuss subjects that would not have been appropriate earlier. Sani Abubaker, a man Rolfi's age that had bought gambling machines from Spielmann for his family's Casino business in Nigeria, said that the Club needed to find more dark-skinned woman to participate in the game. "As Jamie Foxx sang "the darker the berry the sweeter the juice.'"

Others discussed how Maggie had looked after the second week of her gang bang (tired but totally without shame), which women were going to risk becoming a sex slave in Mexico in less than a month and which three would become sex slaves to the Club? "There will be over 20 participants with many women only playing once and maybe one or two needed to replace women who are taken. As always, we have to recruit actively to find enough crazy ladies," Rolfie Thiesen explained. "Of course, we have carefully selected them through the Level One, Two and Three games to get only those women who are suitable and understand what they are getting into."

"And what is getting into them," Spielmann added.

Rolf Spielmann offered a toast to Stephanie who he called a remarkably beautiful, gracious and strong woman who had been an absolute delight in Europe particularly during the evening in the Schwabensteinburg.

Naomi snorted under her breath, "a strong cow."

Precious told Spielmann that she was not going to Mexico until Shameless Slut had come back from there. Spielmann said that he did not control Shameless but pointedly avoided saying if someone else did control Shameless or if she was even alive.

Precious told Stephanie and Priya that she was 99% sure that they were just fucking with their minds about what was going on in Mexico. She'd rather the Club fucked with their bodies. Priya said she was going to Mexico because it would be warmer there than Reno in January. No one pretended that that was an intelligent reason to risk becoming a sex slave but no one questioned anyone else's rationalization for playing the Game at Level Four. They knew they were doing a dumb thing but were going to do it anyway.

Perhaps feeling underappreciated and a bit tipsy, Naomi was at her most indiscrete. She went up to Rolfi, thrust out her chest in his direction, smiled in a salacious manner and asked whether there would be more fun in the lower floors of the building that night.

Standing in a group that included the security man, Hector, Turk, who looked like a mafioso, Naomi, and Charlotte Stein, Rolfi Thiesen decided to needle Naomi about her life and career. Rolfi said Sarah, Maggie, Naomi and Stephanie, were "all built like fertility goddesses but are totally infertile. Certainly, left on her own, Naomi will never reproduce."

Naomi looked at him like a he was a Neanderthal man and said, "There is no reason to believe I am infertile, I'm just on an IUD because a child is not consistent with my career right now."

"What's the difference if your infertility is caused by a problem above your neck or below? You got all that fine baby-making equipment, but it isn't in operation because of your attachment to your laughable career. Would you make a profit in your psychiatry practice if Club members weren't paying $300/hr for therapy that you mainly administer with your tits and ass?"

"It's none of your damn business what I do or don't do with my business, my brain or my fallopian tubes." This was an appropriate thing for Naomi to say. Regrettably, however, after looking at all the attention Rolfi and she were getting and seeing Stephanie who was five feet away glancing at her, she turned catty.

Speaking loudly enough for everyone in the area to hear, Naomi said, "If you want to bother someone about reaching the ripe old age of 32 without having children, Steffi has a serious pregnancy fetish. She just doesn't want a husband. She doesn't want to take any responsibility for getting what she wants. She wants blue aliens from outer space or Lake Tahoe pirates to impregnate her forcibly and take care of the numerous blue pirate children she'll hatch."

Stephanie had been a few feet away quietly listening to Kristina Thiesen, Rolf Spielmann and a Mr. Trimalchio talk about Trimalchio's hacienda in Mexico. She was not prepared to suddenly become the subject of a different conversation. She was initially flustered and blushed before getting angry and saying, "Naomi, that was entirely unprofessional, inappropriate and unfaithful. If there was any doubt in my mind before, I now fully share Rolfi's appraisal of the value to society of your psychiatry career."

"Yea, crazy bitch, like your career helping foreclose on shark bank loans is a massive contribution to humanity," Naomi responded.

"I don't do that," Stephanie said almost crying.

Our heroes were on the verge of getting into a serious hair-pulling, tit-slapping fight, entirely inappropriate to their age and social class, when Kristina Spielmann came between them. Instead of addressing Naomi or Stephanie, Kristina said, "Rolfi, I am very ashamed of you." Kristina looked like she wanted to take Rolfi over her knee before he said, "Yes mother, I was a bit overly direct. One should never suggest a woman is a neurotic whore particularly if she is one. My apologies Naomi."

This was not a great apology.

Kristina did not put out any fires. "Rolfi, Naomi is not a whore because she has shown herself willing to go to bed with about anyone, even a complete jerk, even you. One isn't a whore if one accepts money from someone after going to bed with him without a specific promise of receiving money or nearly every wife is a whore. Actually, the whole concept of a whore is stupid as are Steffi's quaint moral distinctions between prostitution and simply being a slut. These are all concepts that should have gone out the window long ago. There's nothing wrong with liking sex and there's nothing wrong from accepting money from men with whom you've had sex if you need the money."

The exchange between Rolfi and his mother did nothing to mend the relationship of Naomi and Stephanie which had long suffered from an underlying tone of rivalry, pettiness and disrespect. Stephanie had had it.

Stephanie turned to Rolfi and said she wanted to talk to him as though she wanted to dress him down. She pulled him across the room. Instead of discussing Rolfi's tactless remark, Stephanie said, "Rolfi, if I'm going to be sold to a drug cartel in Mexico, I at least want that bitch to go down with me and play at Level Four and I want you to do whatever you can do to make her get the most that Level Four can do to her."

Mind you, Stephanie did not think that going to play at Level Four was a death sentence. She was not that mad at Naomi and she was committed to going to Sonora herself. It's just that she correctly believed that Naomi had betrayed her trust. In anger, she felt that Naomi was somehow responsible for a number of her problems.

"I don't know, Steffi, you want her to go to Mexico? That can happen, but the game is honest in Mexico as elsewhere. I can't guarantee a result down there."

"Ok, I understand. Oh, and if you want to insult Naomi, leave other people out of it and, not that it's any of your business, I am definitely not infertile."

Stephanie wandered around a bit more and walked outside, although it was chilly, to look at the sky and maybe calm down. She talked briefly to a woman in her 40s who said she was named Jennifer. Stephanie did not recognize from the games. After discretely inquiring of her connection to the party, she learned Jennifer had participated in Club games but did not participate anymore. "I'm still a friend of the Club and my children are part of the child-care arrangements and from time to time I party with them. Yes, I participate in Club orgies to be blunt. Also, I've been to U1 a few times. It hurts so good." Stephanie was pleased to learn that it was possible to stop participating fully and remain a friend of the Club for some women at least.

Stephanie also found Viktoria outside although it was a bit chilly for the amount of clothing Viktoria was wearing. She should have been shivering but was instead passionately explaining to Roger Johnson, John Parker and several other Club members about how Spielmann in her view was being a bastard. "He gets agreements from the people I owe money to not now sue me or take houses or cars, but I still owe money and he says he not keep holding them off if I do not do as he say I should. He used to just pay those people. You should tell him 'be gentleman and pay people or we throw you out of Club'," she said in a manner that made clear English was her third or fourth language.

"Let me get this right madame," Johnson said, "Rolf Spielmann, paid debts for you in the past but now he is getting agreements from the people who loaned you money not to act against you while he works things out and you're thinking he is acting badly. Do they hold mortgages or something? Why would you expect Rolf to just pay your debts for nothing?"

"Du Chertes family help Spielmann family in past. He no right to ask me to risk being slave to pay silly debts from silly casino games and other silly things and buying things I need."

"Are you saying that Rolf is holding you to gambling debts in games you lost to him?"

"No, he no play games with me. He say that no fun. I have debt to big men in France, Italy and banks in Germany. Also, what you call hypotheque? A mortgage, now on chateau and condos in Paris and Baden Baden. Spielmann say he will pay them so they don't hurt me or take homes but he say he will do that more only if I do things in Mexico and quit playing games in casinos that lead to debts."

"What does he want you to do in Mexico?"

"You know. Sex game. I like sex tres much but embarrassing if I become slave and what do I tell friends if there is baby?"

Johnson said. "Maybe Rolf could be more generous and help with less strings attached, but we can hardly tell him to bankroll you forever, particularly as you seem to lose so much. You could just let them foreclose on your real estate and get a job you know. They don't have debtors' prisons here or in France to my knowledge. A beautiful woman like you could get a lot of jobs"

"You all no help me, you all as bad as Rolf," Viktoria concluded before marching back into the house.

While Stephanie was outside, people had shuffled about as they do at parties. After she went back inside, Stephanie joined a conversation that Abubaker was having with Precious, Charlotte, Priya, Hector Chapero, Vedant, and Sarah's husband, Wayne, to listen to whatever they were discussing.

Abubaker was discussing polygamy in Nigeria and said that it happened in the north of the country. Abubaker, though, did not like the idea. "I do not wish to offend Precious, Ms. Stein, Priya, or Steffi, but there is a terrible penalty for polygamy whether it is illegal or not; you have to have more than one wife."

"And more than one mother-in-law," Hector added, "unless you marry sisters."

"I choose instead to have no wives and no mothers-in-law," Sani Abubaker remarked.

"Steffi, Naomi said you don't want any husband, or do you want many husbands?" Wayne asked in a jocular way while starring at Stephanie's breasts and subtly licking his lips.