A Game for Learning about Yourself Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have found two volunteers to spit roast Naomi," Spielmann said. "Naomi, kindly take off what is left of your clothing and get on your hands and knees on the mat. The mat on which you used martial arts training that you have sworn only to use in defense to triumph over a smaller woman without martial arts training who had every right to be upset about your abuse of her trust in violation of your professional responsibilities.

"By the way, Naomi, Stephanie is right about the complaints to the Board. I inquired myself a couple days ago and your license is beyond saving. I pulled a few strings and I think that if you voluntarily surrender your license you won't have to go through a formal disciplinary hearing and might be able to reapply for a license in two years."

"I can also tell you that Stephanie was not one of the complainants. They would not let me see the file, but I was told the Board did interview Steffi, and she said she did not know of any unprofessional conduct and that you had helped her learn about herself. She even told them she thought you were a close friend."

For once Naomi thought before she spoke. After a long pause she said, "I'm sorry. I should not have talked so much, and I should not have hurt Stephanie."

"That's right, you should have left hurting Steffi to us," Spielmann said. "The indiscrete disclosures are all on you. Of course, we helped you set Steffi up for the physical take down. Much of the crowd loved it. They may love it less now that more facts are known. The betting would have been better if it had not been a lopsided match, but I won money betting that Stephanie would get in a few good whacks.

"Now on your hands and knees. In view of your desire to experience diversity, you'll be happy to hear that a native American and an African-American have agreed to fuck you."

A large black man lifted Naomi like a wheelbarrow so she could suck on the cock of a man sitting on the mat while he jammed her to the point that his cock hit her cervix. It was a kind of painful fuck for Naomi. Worked up and upset as she was, she had a big orgasm anyway. She sighed and moaned in a mixture of pleasure, pain and strained emotions as they laid her on her back so that those taking videos could film further proof of her submission.

It was about 3:00 AM. Sarah looked down on Naomi and suggested that they drive home now. "Steffi is about to get triple penetrated. We could watch on the website if we want but I don't think I want to watch Wayne fuck Steffi. Kristina thinks it would be best if you and Steffi did not have to ride home together. She will make sure Steffi gets home."

"No license, no job, how will I live?" Naomi said. "And I've alienated my friends while amusing a bunch of bastards. I hate myself."

"Now you are starting to sound like Steffi," Sarah said. "Let's go."

While all these things went on with Naomi, Charlotte cleaned up Stephanie and went over her for bruises. She saw very faint lines on her belly before saying, "There will be a few blue marks on your breasts for a few days. I think your ego took more of a blow than anything else. As you know, revenge is a dish best served cold, but you got hot. You should have just walked away when things got physical."

"You think I don't know that. I don't let people walk all over me or corral me into doing stupid things at the bank or other places. Just in this awful Club," Stephanie replied.

"You may feel Rolf, Rolfi and I let you down. None of us said we would set up a quick painless sort of duel that would allow you to take down Naomi. Of course, you did not know that Naomi has a red belt in Taekwondo, or that we have had physical wrestling matches in the Club before. A cute little duel with a dodgeball or checkers game would not have entertained the party.

"You would easily have won a popularity contest and would win a beauty contest too although Naomi is also a very sexy woman, at least when her mouth is shut. But after Rolf told me and Rolfi what Rolf had learned from the Board of Psychologic Examiners, we felt that Naomi was going to be devastated enough by losing a license that she worked years to obtain. She's also being evicted from her office building because the building management believes she's working as a prostitute there, which is not quite true. She has had, though, in much loud sex in her office that's disturbed her neighbors.

"You were betrayed and beat up by a friend and fucked. But sex with Sani is very nice and Hector will not expect you to do much with his cock in your mouth or try to choke you on it. Wayne will try to ram your intestines up your throat because he thinks you are a friend of Sarah, but his cock is not nearly large enough to do that and we well make sure there is plenty of lubrication."

Sani was nude and his black skin nearly shined as he laid down on the bench with his larger than average but not painfully large cock pointing toward the sky. Stephanie gently lowered her vagina on him. He held her breasts as though excessive vibrations might now harm them. He began to thrust at a gentle, appreciative pace.

Wayne lubricated Stephanie's anus and wore a lubricated condom as he muscled up Stephanie's ass. Hector told Stephanie that if she just closed her mouth gently around his cock, he would do the rest of the work needed.

The film was taken. Hector and Wayne had their orgasms. Stephanie swallowed. Sani picked up the pace, but the Nigerian was still as gentle as he could be. Stephanie began to revive physically and spiritually and rode him passionately with her eyes closed. It felt so good. She just blotted out of her mind all that had happened and that would happen. She reached an orgasm that curled her toes and caused her mouth to open wide. This time, though, she smiled before she started gasping for breath and Sani deposited his seed where Rolfi had put his earlier.

Stephanie was led to a guest room and slept soundly until noon.

About 13:30, Stephanie had a very nice brunch with Viktoria and Charlotte who said that everyone else had left.

"I know Mr. Johnson slipped out about 10:00. He said he had to meet wife," Viktoria said. "I did not know he had a wife. It would not have mattered to me, he paid money for me to keep my Paris home. How he explain to wife being gone all night not my problem."

"He did not have to explain much," Viktoria said, "He met his wife, Jennifer, for breakfast here with me and a few others including Priya and Hector, and Vedanta and Sani with whom Jennifer went to bed shortly after you. Jennifer said she met you both last night on the patio and said she thought you are both very beautiful."

Stephanie was surprised. "So, Johnson made Viktoria's mortgage payment so he could go to bed with her while his wife was entertaining Vedanta and Sani in a different room."

"Precisely," Charlotte replied, "and Spielmann went to bed with Priya while I had to make do with Hector who had already had sex with you."

"You people are all brilliant or crazy sex fiends," Stephanie said, now lightheartedly.

"We are both," Charlotte answered. She added, "You, Steffi have now touched almost all the bases. You done anal, a gangbang, BDSM, interracial, triple penetration on camera, a catfight, and lesbian. If you could only commit incest you'd have covered about every major form of popular perversion."

"Sorry, I can't cover all the bases. I'm not much in contact with my family," Stephanie replied. "I left Omaha when I was pretty young due to something I don't talk about, but it wasn't because of any sexual relations with family members."

"I can guess what happened in Omaha. On incest, I never saw the point anyway. I think it's one of those things that are just thought to be sexy because they are forbidden. It is strange how much of Western Civilization has come to link the forbidden with sexiness and disconnected sex from reproduction. It seems the more open a society is about sex the lower the birth rate.

"Large parts of the population in the United States and Europe are grossed out by pregnancy although it is necessary if we intend to continue to have human beings. The so-called liberals only seem to defend sex unrelated to its fundamental biological purpose.

The Romans sure committed sodomy but they never decided that the only sexy sex is sodomy. Cornelia, mother of the Gracchi, had 12 children, Agrippina the Elder had six children who survived to adulthood, Messalina had two children even if pregnancy may have interfered with her nymphomania and Theodora who started as a courtesan and an actress had at least a daughter."

Viktoria said she would be willing to have children but not raise them. "I not want to have a daughter around like me. That would be horrible."

Stephanie had tried to appear fascinated with the details of all these ancient women but switched the subject. "Where exactly will I be going in Sonora?"

"Alamos. It's beautiful, healthful and quiet," Charlotte replied.