A Game for Learning about Yourself Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would not ask multiple men to enter into a relationship with me in which they could not have other lovers," Stephanie answered. "That would be unfair and perhaps very exhausting some days."

"We're told that you would probably enjoy having sex with a half-dozen men every day and have children by a bunch of them," Wayne said.

"Who told you that?"

"Naomi, of course, as quoted by my darling wife Sarah who shares your interests."

"If that is what she thinks, Steffi is wise," Charlotte chimed in. "Indeed, she is supported by Plato who argued in Book V of the Republic that in the ruling class, that he calls the Guardians, all spouses and children should be held in common. Why should Steffi tie herself to one man when she can have many and have sex and children with as many men as she pleases?"

"Wasn't Plato gay?" Wayne interjected.

"Probably, but what has that got to do with anything? My point is that a woman wanting children without being tied to a particular man is not proposing anything new or unnatural," Charlotte asserted.

"Well, all I can say is that I'd sure be fine with filling Steffi with babies," Wayne said.

"Thank you for your frank opinion," Stephanie said not feeling thankful at all and having all her annoyance with Naomi brought to a new peak.

Stephanie went to Rolf Spielmann and asked if he had any bets or games planned for the night. "Well, first, I got something planned for Viktoria. She's got to learn that there is a cost to what she's doing, and she's gone way too far. After that, I don't know. We don't need any servants tonight because we booked enough to clean up the holiday party, but I was going to offer an opportunity for women to bid on testing out the exercise equipment like Catherine did at the last party."

"That seems kind of boring," Stephanie said. "What if I challenge Naomi to a duel with the loser to be fucked by Rolfi, Hector and Sani Abubaker?"

"I gather you don't propose to use pistols for the duel. The men probably would not want to fuck a bleeding corpse."

"We could have some sort of painless, non-violent game downstairs. Maybe dodgeball at 10 paces or checkers, I'm good at that?"

"We have soccer balls in the storage area outside for the children, but if you challenge her to a duel, doesn't she get to choose the weapon?"

"I will try to provoke her into challenging me to a duel, but I really don't care on the weapons. I'm pretty sure Naomi won't be fighting the duel to win because she'd love to do the four-way I've suggested that would be the fate of the loser of the duel."

As Stephanie worked up her courage to go over and provoke Naomi, Rolf, Rolfi, and Charlotte quickly conferred. The Naomi-Stephanie spat, however, had to wait on the Viktoria saga as Rolf ended the conversation by shouting, "Where's Viktoria?"

"Now Rolf," Charlotte said, "You don't have to make an ass of yourself in dealing with the Baroness."

"I will do as I fucking well please, Charlotte. I have been supporting that brat's habits and whims for almost a decade and she's gotten away with it."

Viktoria emerged from a crowd of men who she had continued to harangue about Spielmann. Charlotte moved to the side of the room. Stephanie, Naomi and several other women closed around Charlotte assuming she'd explain the next round of the farce. After Viktoria appeared and said in a sarcastic tone said, "Tu as appele' seigneur," (You called Lord), Charlotte began to explain for those within earshot saying, "Now you will witness a spoiled brat and an egomaniac working to outdo themselves and each other in childish behavior."

As predicted, Viktoria and Spielmann began to abuse each other in rapid French that Charlotte explained the best she could. "Rolf, told Viktoria that she has to learn that there were consequences to her wanton spendthrift behavior, and he wasn't going to pay for it anymore. Viktoria said that her former husband had helped Rolf's father and Rolf should quit being a miserly asshole, or maybe villain is a better translation. Well anyway, Rolf said the one of the payments on her loans secured by the chateau had come due and that she needed to pay 30,000 Euro or they would foreclose. Viktoria replied that Rolf knew full well that she could not pay the money and he should wire the money immediately. She says it's a trifle for him."

Rolf was heard to laugh in a nasty manner and began again to address Viktoria in French. Charlotte resumed her running commentary, "Rolf says that for him to pay the 30,000 Euro, Viktoria would have to strip, hold still and display herself for the crowd for 30 minutes. Viktoria asked Rolf if he'd been reading Schnitzler again. Schnitzler was an Austrian author who wrote a story, Fraulein Else. I assume that is what Viktoria is referring to. In the story Else was asked to strip a display herself to get money to pay off her father's gambling debts."

Stephanie thought she remembered movies about Fraulein Else. Actually, there were two of them.

"Rolf said that he knows Viktoria is made of sterner stuff than Else, a neurotic girl who kills herself in the story, and that she'd be given a chance to prove that right after she dropped her Santa Claus robe in the middle of the room and stood up straight with her hands at her side. And Rolf added there would be more than just a display of her body.

"Viktoria said Rolf could go fuck himself. Rolf said she could figure out another way to get 30,000 Euros," Charlotte said.

There was a pause lasting about a full minute before Viktoria walked to the middle of the room and, as over 60 men and women watched, dropped her robe to disclose her tall, gorgeous body with flawless everything and no hair below the neck. Rolfi whistled and Wayne and some others applauded. Spielmann began to address the crowd in English.

"Viktoria and I are old acquaintances. I have known her since she was a child in Baden Baden, daughter of a guy who worked for our family. She grew to be very beautiful as you can all see and married an old and wealthy Frenchman descended from nobles who owned a big house in Alsace. He was a friend of my family.

"She was only 19 and had been very clever and seem particularly clever when he died about 6 years into the marriage. I can't hold against her that she cheated on her husband constantly although he was a friend of our family and sort of like an uncle to me. What did the old fool expect when he marries a beautiful passionate woman easily young enough to be his granddaughter? Anyway, her husband's will left to children from his first wife most of the money but left Viktoria some money and the chateau.

"She is not dumb although she sometimes pretends to be. She graduated near the top of her class from the University of Strasbourg. With her brains and looks, had she played her cards right, she'd have been fixed for life. Actually, I should say that she should not have played cards at all.

"I know it sounds hypocritical coming from someone whose whole career has been in the gambling industry, but some people should not gamble. If you can't figure out how much you can stand to lose, lose no more than that, and walk away thinking it was a fun night, you probably should not gamble. Viktoria can't do that. She always throws good money after bad until she's run out of money and credit.

"The biggest problems arose when she started buying more than she could afford - clothes, diamonds, a fancy car, a Paris condo - given the limited estate she'd inherited. She tried to make up the difference by getting male supporters to help her out and by gambling. Eventually the male supporters decided that while she was very good in bed, she cost way too much to maintain, particularly after she bought another condo in Baden Baden to be close to casinos.

"So, she came to an old friend of the family for money. I paid a number of her Chateau mortgage payments but told her to sell the condos and absolutely refused to give her money for gambling. But she thought she'd get ahead by borrowing with second mortgages and money squeezed from male admirers and trying to get out of the mess by winning in the casinos. She had more luck at the tables than you'd expect but really crashed last month.

"Why are you making this long talk?" Viktoria asked. "Just to cause me pain?"

"Partly that, I guess," Spielmann said, "but also to explain to the Club members here why me not lending you more money is not some sort of cruel and unusual punishment. But now we will show some punishment that many of us will enjoy."

With that Spielmann reached into a coffee table drawer, pulled out a black collar with two long ribbons with clamps dangling down from it, handed it to Rolfi Thiesen and said, "Here, Rolfi, you know what to do with this. I'd do it myself except I promised Viktoria's father that I'd never touch her."

Viktoria's eyes grew wide. Still, she maintained her pose nude in the middle of the room as Rolfi put the collar on her and then attached the clamps to each of her nipples. She gritted her teeth and began to distract herself from her nipples by squeezing her thighs together and gyrating her hips gently. This ended when Rolfi produced a vibrator that he pushed against her labia. She opened her thighs enough that Rolfi could use the vibrator directly on her inner lips and clitoris.

Viktoria began breathing heavily and Rolf motioned for Hector to hold Viktoria up by holding her under the arms. Viktoria bit her lower lip, closed her eyes and pushed her pelvis right into the vibrator and grinded against it shamelessly. She made all sorts of cooing and moaning sounds. Rolfi pulled off the nipple clamps suddenly, Viktoria gasped out "Je suis là, Je suis là Je jouis!" and collapsed in Hector's arms.

Viktoria blushed and looked terribly flustered and pink when she finally looked up with her blue-black hair covering one of her eyes.

"Oh, and I should mention that there is a 20,000 Euro payment coming up on the Paris condo. You can figure out how to raise money for that. I'm not paying," Spielmann said.

Charlotte said to Spielmann, "That was fun but just what was the point?"

"Does fun have to have a point?" Rolf responded. "Also, she needed some discipline for the way she's been acting. Pain and a humiliating public orgasm is some punishment."

"And you think nipple clamps and a public orgasm is punishment for Viktoria? She's as much a masochist and an exhibitionist as any of us although she pretends otherwise. Punishing her in that fashion was like punishing a bad child by making it eat candy. Why don't you accept that vengeance belongs to God and figure out how you are going to quit picking up debts for Viktoria without totally ruining her life?"

"I have a plan. It requires a little luck, though."

The party proceeded with Viktoria deciding she had best go to bed with Roger Johnson so as to get her mortgage payment for the Paris condo. As she and Johnson walked towards one of the bedrooms, Sarah whispered to Charlotte, "My, it seems she's become a prostitute."

Charlotte responded, "She proved that at age 19 when she married the old fart to get his money. The only difference between what she did then and what she's doing tonight is the length of the service contract.

"But, Sarah, you don't take money explicitly, but you've stayed with your abusive asshole husband. Most human relationships have some financial elements, there is no reason to get insulting about any mix of them. The chaste woman of the 18th Century who married who her father told her to marry did not fit the ridiculous romantic true love model either. Was she a whore because she did what she was told in order to live a comfortable life and not be rejected by her family and community? If a man marries a woman and accepts a large dowry from her family, is he a whore?"

Meanwhile, the bad blood between Stephanie and Naomie had not gone away. Stephanie was still hoping that Naomi could be persuaded to challenge her to a silly, harmless "duel" that Stephanie could win with the result that Naomie would be embarrassed, Stephanie and Naomie would be even for how Naomie had embarrassed Stephanie, and they could go back to being friends. It did not play out that way.

A few minutes after Viktoria had left the stage with Johnson, Stephanie went up to where Naomi was speaking to Hector, Rolfi, Wayne, and Sani. Naomi was lecturing on the subject of women who really wanted to just be passive ewes, have sex and babies but felt they had to pursue careers. Naomi even mentioned Stephanie's lactation fantasy and said she'd be an excellent dairy animal. "Naomi, would you just shut the fuck up," was Stephanie's opening gambit. Naomi smiled unapologetically and almost hissed.

Sarah, Spielmann, and Charlotte all moved closer to see the fireworks they expected.

"I will speak as I please, Steffi," Naomi said.

"Yes, you do. That would explain all the complaints at the Board of Psychologic Examiners. It seems you are under investigation."

"How do you know about that?"

"You are not the only one able to look up things on the Internet."

"You stupid cunt, did you file a complaint about me?"

"I did not have to do so, there were plenty of complaints already."

Naomi poked Stephanie in her left breast before slapping her face. Stephanie's plan to provoke Naomi had worked too well. Naomi began to slap Stephanie again but was distracted by Wayne snorting loudly nearby with the result that Stephanie moving her arm to block Naomi's blow instead struck Naomi on the chin. This enraged Naomi who was about to give Stephanie a vicious Taekwondo kick when she was grabbed by Rolfi while Charlotte grabbed Stephanie.

While they held Naomie and Stephanie back, it was clear that Rolf, Rolfi and Charlotte had decided that the amusement and gambling potential of the dispute was great. Stephanie's idea of provoking something painless and non-violent was never in play.

Charlotte said, "I see no reason to stop you two from fighting but you should do it on the mat in the exercise room, not in our living room. I got $1000 bucks that says Naomi can strip and pin Steffi. The loser gets fucked in front of the crowd by Rolfi, Hector, Wayne and Sani and a free trip to Mexico."

"Sounds like a fair deal to me but don't bet on Steffi guys, she's going to get knocked down, bitch slapped, and cluster fucked," Naomi said.

In the elevator Stephanie thought that this had all gone too far and she should have done something to stop the fight, but, as often happened, she was a deer caught in the headlights. Stephanie sure didn't want to get into a fight like the one with Brigette Bardot and Claudia Cardinale or Marlena Dietrich and Una Merkel. She was not going to apologize to Naomi, but Naomi had two inches and about 10 pounds on her. The fact Steffi had slightly larger breasts was not going to help her in this.

Well, I have gotten some exercise in the last six months. As far as I know, the only exercise Naomi has gotten are Kegel exercises and moving her hips to meet cocks, Stephanie thought.

"Believe or not, this is not the first female fight we have done here. In fact, I have been involved in two myself," Charlotte explained. "But we have rules. You can slap but not punch. No blows to the face but hair pulling is within limits. No scratching. If it looks like anyone is getting hurt, we will stop things immediately. And no fancy Taekwondo leg kicks or punches Naomi.

"In normal wrestling, someone is pinned when their shoulders are against the mat for a three count. At the request of the perverts in the Sportman's Club, a woman is pinned if she's been stripped nude, her shoulders are against the mat, and her opponent has her by a boob and her pussy. Pussy grabbing in this context is politically acceptable."

"I will still get to use some of my Taekwondo moves, soft bitch won't lay a hand on me before she's meat for the men to fuck," Naomi said.

Naomi was a bit overconfident. She went right after Stephanie as soon as they reached the mat and kicked their high heels off. They both managed to slap and pull each other's top down to where their full breasts were flying. Stephanie managed to block several vicious whacks before they reached her breasts or tummy.

But Naomi made a sideways jumping move that knocked Stephanie off her feet and onto her butt on the mat. Stephanie was stunned long enough for Naomi to tear off Stephanie's dress entirely and grab the waistband of her panties before Stephanie landed a slap across Naomi's left breast and began kicking her legs so much that Naomi could not get Stephanie's panties down.

Naomi kneed Stephanie in the pussy and began slapping Stephanie's breasts without mercy. The slaps caused Stephanie's kicks to slow long enough for Naomi to get Stephanie's knickers down. Stephanie landed a few more blows before Naomi sat on her stomach and began to slap Stephanie's breasts repeatedly before grabbing her nipples and pinching them as hard as she could. Stephanie gritted her teeth and became passive as Naomi slightly loosened her grip on Stephanie's nipples.

"You lost Stephanie, just yield and I will stop hurting you. Your little plot with Rolfi was unnecessary. I already agreed to go to Mexico last week when Rolfi had me in my office squeezing my nipples just like I was squeezing yours, only he had his cock up my butthole at the time."

Stephanie lay as though dead with her face turned to the left and her legs open to allow Naomi access. Naomi took Stephanie's left breast and her pussy in her hands and grabbed her labia hard. The match was over.

Some applauded. Naomi stood up and took a bow while Stephanie just lay on the floor with various parts of her body hurting. The pain she accepted stoically. The waves of humiliation almost brought her to tears.

As Stephanie and Naomi caught their breath, Spielmann said, "Now everyone, get out a camera and we can use the film of Steffi and the four guys in the film we make as her qualifying movie for Level Four. Naomi, you can leave your clothing off. We'll have two guys supply cocks for the sex needed for your film for Level Four.

The wind was out of Stephanie's sails. When they told her to lay flat on the squat rack weight table, she obediently laid down with her sex displayed for the world of cameras for several minutes before Rolfi thrust his member into her pussy and squeezed her nipples. "Don't you think you should play at least twice at Level Four in Mexico. You'll be down there already. Hardly worth the trip for only the one game you promised in the Schwabensteinburg. If you promise to play twice, I will do my best to make sure that Naomi won't come back to Nevada much sooner than you do."

Rolfi's pace of in and out was very slow. His grasp of her left breast was firm. He gently put his left hand on Stephanie's throat. Defeated, naked, squeezed, dominated and fucked Stephanie said, "Ok, I will play the first two games unless I lose the first one and I'm a slave." Stephanie felt her slavery was a forgone conclusion.

Rolfi shouted, "You hear that folks, Steffi is going to play the first two games unless she loses the first one. Isn't that right, Steffi?"

"Yes, you fucker, now I beg you, just fuck me," Stephanie said. Rolfi did not have to pick up the pace much or long before they both came with Stephanie uncharacteristically speaking during her orgasm. During the orgasm she gasped out, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck" and then "I am so fucked" in a self-pitying, resigned manner as she began to calm down.

It was all on camera. Stephanie knew it would appear on the Supersluts website, only Rolfi's face would be pixeled out while there would be a shot of every dimple of Stephanie's face and body as well as the physical evidence that Rolfi had come inside her vagina.

Most of the people at the party were still mingling around the mat. "Come on Steffi, let's get some rest and a shower before your triple penetration," Charlotte said as she helped her up.