Hyeonverse: A Game For Six

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally realized he was still babying his wine glass. To his left, Owen recognized the Pleiades, the beautiful seven daughters of Atlas. Lifting his glass, he toasted to their beauty before sipping it. The wine was just perfect.

Owen grabbed his Beretta M9 and pointed it to the side of his head, pressing the trigger to follow in Oohlala's footsteps:

Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click!

There were no more bullets. Owen dropped to his knees, crying. Crushed by anguish, he tilted his head up, opening his mouth for a scream that never came. Rita's ringtone shattered the darkness around him. Sniffling, he picked up the phone.

"It's me." His wife hissed on the other side. "We need to talk."

"No, we don't," Owen muttered, ending the call and blocking her number. Almost immediately, a text message from Cerberus arrived:

"Lady and gentlemen, it seems we have a tie; Cervical Hammer and Marie Antoinette. I guess you two fuckers get to see 2016, isn't that wonderful?"

Owen lifted his phone ready to throw it away. He struggled with the decision for a moment, before putting it back in his pocket. Silent tears were streaming down his face. Head down, he prepared to head for his Pontiac Cobalt when the phone rang again.

"What?"

"You've had a busy day," Cerberus' distorted electronic voice replied. "Are you done?"

"Yes," Owen sighed. "I'm all finished."

"Good," Cerberus's distorted smile could be felt through the airwaves. "An opportunity has just presented itself. It so happens that I've just had a recent opening, and I am looking to fill it with more qualified help. I'm done with prostitutes and street rats."

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me."

"Would you prefer that the missing footage from the Westhouse Motel CCTV cameras showing the murderer of Adrian Skinner, a.k.a. Mouth Breeder somehow resurfaced?"

"Fuck you!"

"Head back to Flushing, there'll be a blond man in dirty Doc Martens with a bag for you at the corner of 32nd Avenue and Farrington. Be there in an hour."

"I fucking hate you."

"Well I fucking hate you too Cervical, isn't that wonderful?"

BROKEN PROMISE

It was a cold day at the rundown gym.

The artic front seeped through the gaps in the condemned building's windows, but Mrs. V was in a good mood. The freezing weather reminded her of her childhood, back in Belarus. The woman in black played with her jade bracelet, smiling as she watched the two teenage girls duke it out on the mat. Her six other Krav Maga students and respective parents followed their feline movements in awe, witnessing Hyeon demolish Vailea despite her smaller frame.

From the corner of the room, Cormac glared at the young practitioners and sighed; none of them was rooting for his Korean feral child.

"Kick her ass, Hyeon!" he shouted and the teen smirked, energized by her old man's support. Vailea gulped as the Asian she-devil sprung at her once more.

"That girl of yours is a beast," his Samoan buddy grunted. "My poor Vailea..."

"Hardship builds character," Cormac smiled, returning to their game of checkers. Joe was doing a fine job avenging his granddaughter on the board. "How's the Thompson kid doing, is he back at work yet?"

"Stroker tells me he's still depressed, gotta be hard finding out your cheating girlfriend got killed," the Samoan elderly replied. "He paid you for the surveillance job?"

"Yeah, cash; I gave him a discount," Cormac squinted, noticing yet another strategic mistake. His head just wasn't in the game today.

"You shouldn't have," Joe smiled. "You're gonna need the money for stitches, once Mrs. V is done crushing your balls."

"Why would she...?" Cormac lifted his eyes from the checkers board to follow Joe's gaze. His old friend was staring at the young, green haired prostitute climbing the gym's old wooden stairs toward them. He was shocked at how thin Kim had gotten since their bus meeting, but her mournful face lit up when their eyes met.

"Hello, Kim of the Winter Castle!" Cormac grinned. "Palace! Winter Palace."

"Cormac! I had no idea I'd be meeting..." Her eyes sparkled as they travelled from him to his half-eaten croissant on the table. The old men got up and Cormac pulled a third chair, inviting the young woman to join them.

"You've cleaned up well. So this is your hangout, uh?" She grinned, looking around at the decrepit walls.

"Yeah, I'm moving up in the world. Joe, this is my good friend Kim, she's in a glorious quest to reclaim her heart." Cormac introduced them. "Kim, meet Joe Taito, the best Huey pilot you'll ever come across."

"Hello, Kim! I love your hair."

They shook hands and the two old men pretended not to notice the smell emanating from the prostitute's dirty clothes or her lusting glares at the croissant.

"Oh, for God's... NaDana!" Cormac called a young girl who was entranced with the match. "Forget your girlfriend for a minute and get here."

"She's not my... yes, Mr.Peters."

"Kindly fetch me a croissant and a... what do you want, Kim, a... a glass of hot milk with chocolate?"

"Oh, no, I couldn't possibly..." Kim raised her veiny hands, but her resistance broke when he saw the old man hand the girl a five dollar bill. The young prostitute started sobbing. "I can't... I can't..."

"Of course you can, us bus riders gotta stand together!"

"No, I really can't..." Kim continued, reaching for her bag. "I'm only here to... to deliver..."

She handed Cormac a sealed envelope. There were ten thousand dollars in pristine banknotes, a note and a plane ticket inside. Cormac handed the plane ticket to Kim and read the note:

'I promised not to run that license plate, but curiosity got the better of me.

Will you take these as an apology? C.'

Cormac raised his eyes to find the painful tears streaming from Kim's face had turned into a waterfall of joy. Her hands were shaking out of control as she held the plane ticket.

Its destination was Saint Petersburg.

"You're gonna need new clothes for your quest, Kim of the Winter Palace," he smiled, shoving the envelope with the money in her bag. Kim lunged at him, her tiny, slender arms struggling to circle the old man's colossal frame.

"Thank you! Thank you!" She repeated, sobbing and bawling. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much!"

On the mat, Hyeon had immobilized Vailea with a vicious arm lock. Tilting her head up, she caught her instructor staring at Cormac and Kim, the two of them locked in an embrace.

Mrs. V's smile had died and her green eyes burned with Slavic outrage. Hyeon released Vailea from the painful grip and, getting up asked the woman in black:

"Do you want me to kick her ass?"

Mrs. V entertained the idea.

ONCE MORE, WITH FEELING

>>(Data Purging...)

(Site Reboot)

(New IP rerouted through slave 4128)

(Data mining...)

(Profiling...)

(Hosting)

>>

BUNNY posted on 11/3/15 13:02 PM

Hi, guys! It's so great to be here, I've been reading these forums for the past couple days and it's wonderful to finally meet a like-minded community.

I too have been coloring outside the lines for a year now and I can't tell you how exciting my life has been.

I'm beside myself ever since I went back to work and met my new boss; this guy has such lovely eyes I could just die.

He started putting the moves on me the minute I walked up to his office and after my initial (admittedly half-assed) attempts to stop his advances, I caved in his arms.

Feeling his fingers running up and down my thighs as I bent on his desk pretending to read a report made me feel alive as I hadn't felt in ages.

I never told my husband, but I like to be dominated and my boss knows just which strings to pull to have me bent down on the floor barking and howling like a bitch in heat, it's so deliciously demeaning.

I never knew working up late hours could be so exciting; variety sure is the spice of life.

BACCUS posted on 11/3/15 13:10 PM

Hey, hot stuff, nice to meet you.

THRUST_OR_BEAR posted on 11/3/15 13:14 PM

New blood! Hey, Bunny come on in and join the beautiful people.

MARQUIS posted on 11/3/15 13:21 PM

Welcome-welcome-welcome, little lady.

JESSICA_RAMMIT posted on 11/3/15 13:22 PM

Hey, new girl, glad to have you with us, can't wait to hear more of your moist sexcapades.

FIREFOX posted on 11/3/15 13:25 PM

Sup, Bunny! Welcome aboard the sexy train.

CERBERUS posted on 11/3/15 13:27 PM

Hello, bunny, and welcome to the Bliss. You are going to have so much fun here.