All Comments on 'A Game of Basketball Pt. 04'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Stuff

Fun dynamic change from your...less consensual stuff. Great writing though - I like this (closer to) give and take, and it's a more rarely written iteration of trans-on-male

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good, but part missing?

Really good, but what was the private conversation after practice? Did I just miss that part?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Ilove the story line and hope that you continue with Dave and Nicole. I've read a few of your stories and ithink that you're quickly becoming my favorite writer. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So sweet

Gotta admit im loving the change from the more uh forceful stuff, they are so sweet together also I know what website im on but i cant help but look foward to the more innocent and sweet moments they share together! your best story yet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

so when are you gonna tell us that finns mom is a tranny

wallace99wallace99about 5 years ago

Amazing series, I'm curious where you are going with Dave's reoccurring dreams. I also love the evolution of Dave and Nicole's relationship. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

burkdmburkdmabout 5 years ago
Missing conversation

Amazing as usual. But I'm with the anon poster, wasn't there meant to be a serious conversation between Nicole and David after their class? It was after her conversation with Anna.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Editing

Good story but several typos in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I’m curious what happened to that important conversation they were supposed to have as well??? And when are we going to find out she’s really his childhood friend??? ;-p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 stars

far and away the best new series on literotica. great story. eagerly looking forward to the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Who wish she

Who would that woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Scene with Cheerleaders

You took that out of Blue Mountain State, didn’t you? I still approve!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very well written and romantic, and i read A LOT! Makes me want to find my sweetheart of a TS too!

Love this series and VERY well written!! Now im looking for my sweetheart with something extra too!!

newcomer234newcomer234over 4 years ago
more like this love it I was lost in the game

please where are the rest of the stories like this one what I mean is young love and meaning young transgender girls and the teen boys who fall for them , So far I've found three delightful stories and this one has me wanting more .but being avid reader I must take my time with this one I think know what shes hiding from him .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Weird

Not sure why you've added the weird sci-fi element. It was jarring when they were talking about new phones, but this superhero insert actively takes away from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AGREED Sci-FI is DISTRACTING!!!

Dear Phoenix, I have read countless stories on Literotica but commented only MAYBE twice before. I have thoroughly enjoyed this story. I like that the tg female is topping the dude. Sometimes your sentences are confusing. I believe you could use an editor. I volunteer ;-). Overall this has been a VERY entertaining story and I will be sorry when it ends as with all good stories. You spin a good yarn and paint a fine picture with your words. Keep up the good work. Best wishes & God bless you.

mallakamallakaover 2 years ago

I love the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES