All Comments on 'A Game of Basketball Pt. 07'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Wow, wait Nicole was Kevin this whole time?! :o

Short but sweet chapter. Curious to see where it goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

keep on writing you are oing good

burkdmburkdmabout 5 years ago
Aaaargh hell of a cliffhanger to leave us on!

Keep up the great writing!

Loving the story.

Also, how big is Nicole's cock? You seem to be shying away from measurements in this story, but you had no issue stating them in previous stories. Either way, love your work.

trixforeveryonetrixforeveryoneabout 5 years ago
I was hoping I was wrong

You've been foreshadowing this every chapter from the beginning, I think. They kind of blend together.

Anyway, loved everything up to this reveal which makes me dislike Nicole immensely. Getting into a relationship with someone you secretly already know intimately just feels like an incredible violation. Your "consensual sex" tag on the story absolutely does not fit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Make up

Cannot wait to read about the makeup sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
suprised

i guess the last chapter tipped it off a bit but I'm still surprised. also fuck Dave's dad. guys an alcoholic and cheated on his mom and now wants to show up and be a nice guy, that's all bullshit. this thing with nicole though idk, he's been pretty good about her situation, feels like a major betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What about nicole's face?

Did she get plastic surgery or something? Otherwise even hor.ones wouldn't make her unrecognizable in the time between the last time he saw Kevin and when he first met nicole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
When??

When will chapter 8 be posted?? I need to read.

Dave needs to suck it up (pun intended). What a lil bitch runs home with mommy...to avoid the confrontation/ truth. Abandons his girl, his team and he knew all along Nicole was a born male, so all his issues are his own. Also, he stood up in front of the entire school and advertised his love, but never thought to ask about her past. Ignorance is bliss Dave... grown up before she makes you start wearing panties punk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Problem sissy female

I figuge it was in Ch. 6 will they back tougher

stealthwaspstealthwaspabout 4 years ago
To heavy on the teasing

The Kevin reveal was way too obvious for it to be effective in the story. And the backstory makes it absolutely unbelievable. It would've been only a couple of months between Dave seeing Kevin at State and meeting Nicole. They were described as good friends so Dave should have known immediately. You could have made it a random kid from Dave's old school and it could have worked.

Also, you made the dad too horrible of a character for Brett and Zachary to stay with him. The cheating would have been enough. The drinking and beating his wife made pushed it too far.

This story had the potential to be great but the Kevin problem damages it. It's still very enjoyable but can't be taken seriously at all. Lastly, a few sex scenes should be left out. They are very repetitive.

Only_a_readerOnly_a_readerover 2 years ago

And the obvious appears. I respect all of your opinions. In mine, Brett is the worst asshole, for me. Their father doesnt deserve forgiveness, at least for now, let pass 2-5 more years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Started decent, became progressively worse with each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Made me cry😂 Jill

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...