A Game of Consequences Ch. 06

Story Info
Richard's Oxford interview holds a hidden surprise.
8k words
4.71
3.9k
2

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6. Going Up, Going Down

The interviews at Oxford were scheduled for the following Tuesday, so I had to beg a day off at W H Smith just a couple of weeks after I'd started, which didn't go down well. Prospective candidates who had passed the entrance exam and were expected to get the necessary 'A'-level grades were invited to come up to the college on Monday for a look around and stay overnight in rooms recently vacated by many of the students. It was nearing the end of the summer term for the University and a lot of the final year group were already off, job-seeking or already working.

Jill had told me that her husband would be taking her away for the weekend, so I spent the time thinking of likely interview questions - and trying not to think about my recent sexual encounters with my teacher. The 'interview practice' had taught me to focus on what I had to offer the college, not just my personal reasons for being there, but it had also imprinted in my mind an indelible image of Jill Dawson, her stockinged legs spread wide, her pink pussy glistening, her hard nipples pointing at me, and the sound of her whispering 'Fuck me!' in my ear. It was going to be hard to shift that image.

On the Monday, I caught an early train to Oxford, arriving around nine-thirty. It's a remarkable city, and I spent some time just wandering around, admiring the architecture, the obvious history - and the pretty women. Yes, it was a warm day in July and the remaining students seemed to be dressed skimpily. I spent an hour at the brilliant Ashmolean Museum, then had a coffee in their café before heading to the college. They were expecting me, and a man in a suit and a bowler hat showed me to a room that was small but comfortable enough, if a little dark. The building was hundreds of years old, and there was a lot of exposed stone, wood panelling and elaborate plaster.

They'd laid on a buffet lunch and a tour of the college in the afternoon. We were all given name badges, and I spent a lot of the time checking out my fellow students. Some of them read 'Tarquin This-and-that' or 'Arabella So-and-so' - and they were usually hyphenated. These weren't names that you regularly found on a council estate, at least, not in those days. Given their accents, most seemed to have been privately educated, some clearly from the most exclusive places like Eton, Harrow and Charterhouse that, for some bizarre reason, are called 'Public Schools' in Britain. I took an instant dislike to several of them, whose entitlement seemed to be stamped on their foreheads.

Among them, however, were several interesting young women. I couldn't help noticing a sexy blonde, with big blue eyes and big curvy tits under a very tight top, bearing the name badge 'Yolanda'. It wasn't clear whether she was on my course, but I felt it was worth seeking her out later.

The evening schedule was a cocktail reception at six-thirty, a 'welcome talk' at seven, and then dinner at seven-thirty. I'd brought a dinner jacket, a dress shirt and bow tie, as indicated. The reception was impressive. My school had a fairly 'up-market' vibe to it; it was a Grammar school that had resisted becoming a Comprehensive, despite huge pressure from the Department of Education and the local authority, largely thanks to some influential and gobby parents. 'School dances' - we didn't call them 'proms' in those days - involved guys and girls dressing up, so I had the kit. But my clothes came from Moss Bros. Looking around, there were plenty of designer labels among the other prospective students. Some of their families clearly had serious money.

I'd had a couple of cocktails - I have no idea what they were, but back then, if there was free alcohol, I was up for it - when someone who was introduced as Professor Edmonds got up and did quite a boring speech about college traditions and how they were moving the whole culture toward the 21st Century which, then, wasn't that far off. Frankly, I looked at him and the people who surrounded him - mostly crusty men in their fifties or older - and thought 'No, that's never going to happen. These people are still living in the 19th Century, so they'll never make a leap like that.' But hey, the free booze was good and, in those surroundings, with the opportunity to be part of one of the most renowned universities in the world, I couldn't fail to be impressed by it all.

I found the seating plan for dinner and was delighted to see that Yolanda was meant to sit next to me. However, the girl who occupied that chair introduced herself as Phoebe.

"Hi," I said, trying to be casual but disappointed that my planned dinner companion hadn't materialised. "I'm Richard. There was a girl called Yolanda who I understood was meant to be sitting there. Do you know her?"

"Sort of. We met on the train coming here. She asked if we could exchange places. There's someone she wanted to sit next to and I was happy to oblige." She smiled. "I hope you're not disappointed." Her voice betrayed a privileged upbringing - but that was true of almost everyone I'd met.

I took a moment to appraise her. Phoebe was quite tall, almost painfully skinny, and wore huge glasses. Her skin looked pale against the dark emerald colour of her expensive-looking halter-necked dress, and her slightly unruly dark-brown hair seemed to want to escape from the attempt at coiffure she had managed. Her face was more 'interesting' than 'pretty', but there was something about her animated features that drew my attention.

"Er, no, not at all," I said - trying to not sound disappointed.

But it turned out that Phoebe was fun. She talked a lot, about stuff that interested me and stuff that I never thought would interest me but did. She was into philosophy, literature, the history of art - and politics, which she was planning to study. Her dad was a property developer, seemingly worth a lot of money, who had been a Tory MP and had risen to the rank of junior minister, but had become disillusioned; or, as I suspected, had been caught having an affair with his secretary. Phoebe wasn't forthcoming on the subject, but I vaguely recalled the name from the newspapers. And her politics seemed to be the polar opposite of her father's.

"I hate privilege," she told me. "Well, yah, I know I'm, like, really privileged myself but, you see, it's time for people like me to break the mould, open up opportunities for the less well-off. I've been reading Das Kapital and Thomas Paine and it all makes sense."

Her expression seemed quite sincere, and despite what sounded like her making political gestures, I liked her. I also noticed that her clingy dress emphasized the fact that her breasts were tiny, but that the conical nipples were very prominent. I was intrigued.

The meal seemed excellent by my relatively prole-ish standards at the time. I recall a soup, some roast meat, some slightly overcooked vegetables and a lot of wine. I don't know whether it was the college's idea to get us all drunk so we'd be hungover for the interviews in the morning, but whenever a bottle on the table emptied, it was miraculously replaced.

After dinner, we had to sit through another tedious speech by one of the college luminaries. When he - and these people all seemed to be men - had finally droned to a conclusion, Phoebe turned to me.

"What's your room like?"

"Oh, OK I suppose. What about yours?"

"Actually, pretty spectacular. Would you like me to show you?"

I don't know if anyone noticed us leaving, 'liberating' an almost full bottle of Bordeaux that nobody at our table seemed to be interested in, but we giggled our way across the quad to the narrow staircase that led up to the room she'd been allocated. I let Phoebe go first, largely so I could admire her rather skinny arse in her clingy dress. I was impressed by the room. I dropped my DJ and bowtie on a chair and went to join her at the window.

"Wow, this is much nicer than mine. And you have an actual Oriel window! And the ceiling! If I get a room like this when I come up in October, I'll be delighted."

"Ah, so you're assuming that you'll pass the interview tomorrow?"

"Well, I hope so. My teacher helped me a lot, both with the exam and the interview."

"Was he an Oxford graduate?"

"She. And no, I don't think so. But she gave me some excellent advice. What about you?"

She turned to me and smiled. "Daddy hired an Oxford post-grad to help me ace the entrance exam and learn interview technique. Tomorrow's a formality." Despite her rather smug attitude, I was finding I liked her. "He taught me a lot more than my parents realised, if truth be told." Her smile could perhaps be described as 'naughty'.

I looked into her eyes, behind those enormous glasses. As I said, she didn't seem conventionally pretty, but there was something about her that was - well, attractive. I smiled. And kissed her. After the shortest moment's hesitation, she responded, placing her hands on my chest and running them over my shoulders and around my back, pulling me close to her skinny body.

"Mmm, doesn't feel like you're a wimp under that shirt. You know, you really are rather attractive," she said when we broke the kiss. "And that's good. I assume you followed me back here with the intention of fucking me. Do you have condoms?"

I almost shook my head in disbelief. "I - I ..."

"Oh please, Richard, you're so transparent. We're here, in my room, it's late, you've brought wine. I can tell by the way that you've been looking at me that your interest isn't simply platonic. And as far as I'm concerned, I was delighted that I was able to switch so I was seated next to you. You're much better looking than those gorillas with moustaches that they'd previously saddled me with."

"So that's why you changed your seat?"

"Yes. I noticed from the seating plan that they'd put me with what looked like the rugby club candidates. I'd met Yolanda on the train up, and she was actively drooling over them and lamenting the fact that she'd been seated next to you, who she described as a 'wimp'. She pointed you out and you looked interesting to me, so I switched with her. So, are we going to fuck or what?"

She moved past me toward the bed, reaching behind her head and unfastening the halter of her dress. It fell to her waist as she turned back to face me, smiling wickedly. Her breasts were tiny - barely little bumps on her chest - but her nipples were fascinating. They were conical and, as I discovered soon after, very sensitive. I resisted the urge to go straight for them. I'd learned from Jill to be patient, to take my time, so I moved in close and started with some long, slow, sensuous kisses of her mouth and gentle caresses of her shoulders and arms. I then very gradually let my mouth travel over and around her neck, across her shoulder and down her arm. My tongue traced the inside of her elbow as my hands closed on her slim waist. And only then did I let my tongue slide sideways onto her smooth, firm and tiny breasts.

She let out a soft sigh as I homed in on those delicious-looking puffy nipples. I was used to Jill's long and cylindrical ones that I was able to hold between my lips and tug gently. The tips of Phoebe's were like tiny cherries on the top of cupcakes, barely differentiated from the prominent areolae. I licked slowly and gently around them, just teasing them with my lips, listening out for the soft moans and sighs that told me I'd got it about right.

Then she took hold of my head and pulled my face up to be level with hers. She smiled at my quizzical look. "Yes, you're doing fine. But I'm only half undressed and you've still got all your clothes on. Let's get naked and onto the bed and we'll see what happens next."

I unbuttoned my shirt and removed it, if not 'Full Monty' style, then at least as stylishly as I could. She again ran her hands over my chest and shoulders. "Nice," she breathed. I smiled.

Not wanting to be caught at 'half-mast', as I had with Jill, I managed to untie my shoes and then slipped out of them before removing my trousers and socks - not an elegant move, but I wasn't trying to impress Phoebe with my sophistication. Before I could remove my pants, her hand slid from my chest, across my abdomen and under the waistband - and gently took hold of my cock.

"Oh, Richard. I can feel that your intentions toward me are not entirely honourable." Her look of feigned shock was, I felt, very sexy. She smiled and added "Excellent!"

I reached behind her and unzipped the dress, and she let it fall to the floor. Underneath, she wore quite ordinary - even boring - white panties, which she wasted little time in removing, sliding back onto the bed. I was intrigued by her almost non-existent bush and the exposed slit beneath, which I wanted to explore. Her pubic mound was hairless, the long slit ending in a keyhole-shaped indentation. Just above it, a narrow triangle of soft brown curls pointed straight at the area of interest. This was before girls routinely shaved or waxed, so it was a surprise - and a rather erotic one.

I retrieved her dress from the floor and placed it on the chair alongside my jacket, taking the opportunity to extract my wallet from the pocket of my jacket before placing it carefully within reach on the bedside.

Phoebe looked at it and raised her eyebrows. "Richard, I may be a slut but I'm not a whore. You won't have to pay me for sex."

I was a little surprised by her self-denigration and earthy language, which sounded particularly horny in her affected accent. I smiled. "I keep my condoms in my wallet. I guess - I hope - that we'll be needing them later."

"Not too much later," she said throwing her arms around my neck and kissing me enthusiastically.

We fell back onto the bed - a little wider than an average single, but still not a double - and instantly our hands were everywhere. She was stroking my back, my bum, tugging my pants down and then moving her hand around to hold - a little clumsily - my erect cock. Meanwhile, after our mouths had parted following a long, wet, sloppy kiss, with tongues passionately engaged, I licked down her neck and across her throat, before leaving a wet trail down her narrow chest to once again taste her nipples.

She gasped and moaned. "Oh God!" she exclaimed. "That's - that's - WOW! Oh, my - my nipples are very sensitive and - OOOH! That feels - oh yes! - that feels good!"

She made even more noises when my hand slid over her prominent hipbone and insinuated itself into than plump-lipped, naked slit between her skinny thighs. She was already encouragingly wet, but rather than risk overstimulating her clit, I went for a slow insertion and a gentle finger-fuck. Her back arched, and she seemed to thrust her pussy toward my hand as my finger sank deeply into that tight, wet, silky hole.

"Not a virgin, then?" I asked softly.

"OOH! Fuck, no! I love fucking. OH! Oh FUCK, that feels good!"

She arched her back and my finger pushed deeper. Meanwhile, I wriggled my pants down and over my feet and kicked them onto the floor. And then she was stroking my erect cock.

"Feels nice," she gasped between kisses. "I trust you're not a virgin either?"

"Oh no. I think I can last long enough to satisfy you."

"Mmm. I usually require a lot of satisfying," she replied with a saucy smile. "This could take all night."

Fortunately, it didn't, or neither of us would've been able to pass the interviews planned for the next day. I continued with the G-spot action I'd learned from Jill, while my mouth and other hand roamed freely. Phoebe made all the right noises, some of them quite loud, so I was fairly confident I was doing the right thing.

Then, abruptly, she sat up. "Any more of that, Richard, and you'll make me come."

"That was more or less the idea."

"It's much better if I come with a cock inside me. I can get sore if I fuck after orgasm. So, let's see..."

And with that, she twisted around and dived onto my cock. Quite a lot went into her mouth in one go, and it was my turn to make all the right noises. As blowjobs went - and remember that at that time I wasn't exactly an experienced connoisseur - Phoebe's first oral consumption of my cock was pretty spectacular. If anything, she took me deeper than Jill had done and used her tongue in a way that was in serious danger of giving her a creamy dessert. I had to change the action.

"Hey, Phoebe. Let's do something that'll get us both in the right place." I encouraged her to lift her head off my cock. She smiled at me, rolled back onto the narrow bed and, in one smooth movement, spread her legs and lifted them, ending with her feet almost on the pillow beside her head. Her sexy, bald cleft opened to reveal an enticing, plump and moist, pink slit with an enticing fuck-hole.

"Wow!" I said looking at the position she'd adopted. "Are you a gymnast?"

"Twelve years of ballet. My tutor told me that you can tell whether a woman likes you by her feet. If they're around her ears, she likes you." She laughed.

"Your tutor?"

"Yes. The first - and, so far, only - man to fuck me. He was good. I hope you will be too."

I retrieved a condom from my wallet. By now, my cock wasn't just stiffly erect but also twitching slightly in anticipation of what it was about to do.

"I'm sure I won't disappoint you," I replied, applying the rubber and then moving into position.

"Ooh! Cocky!" she responded.

"Yes - and here's the cock," I replied, lining up in that wet slit and slowly sliding the hard, rubber-coated organ in question between the plump outer lips and up and down, up and down. She let out a low moan.

"Mmm, that feels good, Richard. Or should I call you Dick?"

"No. I'm Richard. This is what Dick feels like," I replied. I pulled back a little, changed the angle - and pushed.

There was a long "Oooh!" from her lips, her eyelids fluttered, and she curled her abdomen a little more, trying - I assumed - to maximise the contact between my cock and her G-spot. And she was tight - about as tight as Steph when I'd taken her virginity. I had to take my time, easing inside her, but by the time our bodies met, she was juiced up and seriously up for it.

"Oh yes, that's good," she breathed. "Now, Richard, show me what you can do."

The purpose of a good fuck - or so I've always thought - is to make the woman come. A guy, especially one as young as I was then, can come so easily that it's no achievement at all. I wince at the times, pre-Jill, when ladies got a half dozen thrusts from me before it was game over. Phoebe had seduced me because she fancied me. The very least I could do was fuck her to at least one orgasm.

I set about my task with determination, slowly at first, with long strokes to make full use of my length - such as it was back then - and her tightness. Her feet were over my shoulder, so the angle of entry was just about perfect. Her juices were matting my pubic hairs each time I slid into her silky depths. And this wasn't just a quick, hard shag. No, we kissed a lot. I palmed her amazing nipples, frequently arching my back to lick and suck at them, as well as exploring her neck with my tongue.

But this wasn't enough for Phoebe. "Harder! Please - fuck me harder!" she gasped after I'd been inside her for barely a minute.

When you're eighteen and a girl who, you'd by now realised, was a lot sexier than she had first appeared, asks you to 'fuck her harder', and you've only just learned to stay the distance with a woman, it's very easy to lose control. But I had my strategies. I worked my way through the kings and queens of England, from William I to Elizabeth II, making a mental note to revise the names of their queens or consorts for next time. I flew through the Latin declensions and conjugations as I enjoyed my conjugal experience with Phoebe. And despite having a sexy-skinny, very flexible, very willing babe underneath me, spread for me - a girl who had recently referred to herself as a slut, and who repeatedly used the word 'fuck' in various grammatical constructs - I knew I could hold on.