All Comments on 'A Game of Consequences Ch. 06'

by bad_hobbit

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
bad_hobbitbad_hobbit3 months agoAuthor

I said there'd be 2 or 3 new chapters. However, another pebble dropped while Richard was in Oxford, so make that 4 chapters to go; 1 is half-written and the 3 more mapped out. But there could be another pebble...

P_AndererP_Anderer3 months ago

Matey, you simply have to continue writing this series! Great writing and highly entertaining. 5* of course!!

This has to be one of the funniest sentences I've ever read in an LE story:

"That they are endowed," well endowed, "by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of fucking pretty girls with Chelsea accents, tiny tits, puffy nipples and a dirty vocabulary."

I've only ever shagged one really posh bird... I did ask her if she spelt 'fuck' with a 'ph'...

bad_hobbitbad_hobbit3 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the very positive feedback, Phil. I thought the story had 2 more chapters in it, but I'm currently planning out SIX. The problem is that I sit down to write, the story takes me in a new direction and I either end up with a completely unexpected chapter or having to chop out a load of stuff that's taken me up a blind alley. Oh well.

And I do try to squeeze some humour in when I can. One attempt that several people have thanked me for was in Chapter 1 of "Uncle Bob".

"They say that guys should write the alphabet on a girl's pussy with their tongues. I used a Gothic font with serifs. Sometimes I went into bold type. Once or twice I underlined, then went back, rubbed it out and just penciled in lightly with italics."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbad_hobbit@bad_hobbit
Thanks to everyone who's been following me, and I hope you're all enjoying my most recent posts - Consequences 9 and the first part of Sarah's long-overdue adventures. More 'Consequences' should be out soon - I foresee another 5 chapters - as soon as I can find some time. And ...