A Game of Consequences Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In response to Phoebe's request, I'd spent quite some time drawing a series of erotic pictures, mostly of Phoebe and me in a range of sexual positions. I'd of course been able to refer to Phoebe's photos to get anatomical details of her anatomy, which I longed to explore in greater detail. I'd done some mirror sketches of myself - my face, tongue extended, superimposed on a drawing of her spread pussy. A nice profile of her face with a relatively small amount of the lower part of my cock extending from between her lips, my abdomen almost touching her retroussé nose. Another of her, gloriously naked, straddling my body in what I later found was called 'reverse cowgirl' position, her pussy spread wide and my cock embedded deeply in her cunt. And another of me fucking her from behind, with a finger embedded deeply in her arse. I was very pleased with the result. And, it seemed, so was Phoebe.

"Can you draw from life? I mean, if I pose with your cock in my mouth, would you be able to draw us before you come in my mouth, or I suffocate? I guess you'd find it difficult to draw my pussy while you were licking it."

I'd also penned some purple prose to respond to hers, and I think she liked that too.

"I loved what you wrote. It got me so squishy inside. Maybe it'll get you hard if I read it back to you?

Opening your ultra-tight, juicy hot little cunt with the head of my cock, I slowly drive it deeper, stretching you open and making you gasp, until you have my full length inside you. I pull back, almost all the way - and pause. You growl with frustration. I rock in and out, barely an inch of my thick cock teasing your entrance. We stare into each other's eyes, you aching to be filled, me daring you to say those words I crave. My cock slides out completely, and you whimper, until it flicks across your exposed, vulnerable clitoris, and you gasp. It teases those pink inner lips, relishing how you're spread wide and so vulnerable. Finally, you can take it no longer. "Fuck me, Richard. Fuck my cunt. Fuck it hard and deep! Please!" you beg. My next stroke goes all the way in, unstoppable, and you squeal as your cunt goes from empty to full in a single thrust. I pull back and do it again. You gasp. And again, and again. "Harder! Harder!" you urge, and so I do, each thrust of my full length lifting your helpless body up the bed. The touch of my thumb on your clit is almost excruciatingly intense, spread wide open as you are. You squeal and writhe on the bed, unable to escape the rising sensations in your pussy; the insistent pounding in your cunt, the overload of stimulation on your clit. I look down at you, seconds from orgasm, wild and desperate and beautiful. We stare into each other's eyes again for a moment.

"Tell me what you want, slut," I goad.

"Fuck my cunt! Fuck my cunt! I'm a slut! I need your cock! I need it to fuck me hard! Fuck me! Fuck me! Make me come! Make me cuuuuuuuuum!" you moan, as I feel the first ripples inside your oh-so-tight fuck-hole. And then you're gripping me so tightly that I can't help but respond, and my cock throbs as you milk spurt after spurt of my thick, hot cum into the rubber.

Her voice was becoming breathless.

"Richard, you are a - a shocking tease, you know. I have to wait over a week - a whole week - before you can - treat me like the slut I am. I'm so desperate - desperate to get utterly and - and completely fucked by you. All I can do is masturbate. I've been doing it while I've been reading - reading this to you, and I'm - I'm going to have to come very soon. Do you - do you want to listen to me - cumming?"

I had no choice because a moment later I heard her moaning "Oh fuck, oh fuck, ohhhhhh!" followed by a series of moans, gasps and squeals. I waited, my cock almost trying to burst out of my trousers, as her orgasm appeared to extend for several minutes.

Finally, she spoke again, breathlessly. "Thank - thank you for that, Richard. But - but please, do all of that to me - and more - when you get here - next weekend. Right now, I'm just a skinny little package of nerve endings and sex hormones. I need - NEEEEEEED - to get fucked so hard, so much!"

When I put the phone down, I went up to my room, scattered her Polaroids across the bed and wanked myself stupid. The next two weekends were going to be wild. And I hadn't realised just how wild.