My 40 Year Old Boss Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
I start working at a store and find my boss is stealing.
1.5k words
4.03
14.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Seth, and I am 18. I just started working in a large depot store in hardware supplies. This is my second job, and the pay is way better than working in fast food. There are 4 of us working each shift, and I do the second shift and finish at 8.00 pm. In the last hour or two of the day, I am either stacking wood or replenishing the stock on the shelves.

I have a female manager in her 40s who is tall, slim, and good-looking. Builders loved her and were loyal to this store. The other two are men in their 50s and very knowledgeable. They help me learn what they sell and what people need for their work at home or for builders.

One night, I was talking on the phone in my car and saw the manager load some tools in her car. I thought she would be dropping them off to a client. The next day, I was putting out more tools and looked at the machine we use to scan an item, giving us a tally of what should be there. One was missing. I thought there was an error and reported it to Fiona. But she fobbed me off as a clerical error.

Five months into the job, tools and stock were missing. I wasn't happy about it and showed this to Fiona. She thanked me for finding the errors. The next day, there were no counting errors as all the items had been changed. I waited after closing and watched Fiona put a large saw into her car. The one she put in, I knew there were five left in-store. 

The next morning, there were four on the shelves. I knew this as I talked with a customer that day about the store, and we discussed they were selling fast and these were the last five available. The tills didn't show it was sold. It just disappeared from the system. That night I watched Fiona put in several boxes of screws in her car.

I followed her, and we ended up at a small construction company. A guy came out, grabbed the boxes and handed over an envelope. I laughed as it looked like a drug deal, except it was hardware. The next night, I followed her as she went to a different builder and sold him some bolts and screws. Bitch was stealing. I took photos like in the movies of the deal. I took stock readings the day before and after. 

I followed her three times, and the same thing happened. I had to confront her and confirm what I knew was happening I left the store at 8.00 pm as usual and waited outside the exit door. I stood before her as it opened; she held a battery drill box. 

"We need to talk!"

"What do you mean we need to talk," in a very annoyed voice

"You are stealing from the store and selling it to the builders that come here," she looked shocked, and before she had a chance to say anything, I held up a picture of a builder and her swapping money for tools. She looked very angry.

"You little cunt, that isn't me."

"It is. Go back inside, let us talk, or I will call the police," I didn't know what I would do, to be honest at the time.

I followed her to her office. She threw the tool on her desk and sat on her chair, looking defiant. "So you think I am stealing? I will pay for it the next morning."

"No, you won't, look at this." I handed her a printout of store stock levels before she left and then the next day. She read through the paperwork I handed to her, and she sat for a few minutes reading. 

"So you think you have caught a thief? Do you? I can explain everything here."

Correct me wrong in front of a cop or your boss; I can ring them now. I grabbed my phone and started keying in the number for the local station. I showed her the number and was about to hit the send button, I got "STOP." 

"I can explain everything without involving anyone else," Fiona told me. "I was behind on my payments on my house as my roof leaked, so I got it fixed and therefore needed money to pay it."

I laughed at her and shook my head, "You have been doing this for years." I had no idea if she had or had not and called her bluff. It worked.

"Yes I have, I liked the extra money to buy..............."

"So what next, then?" I asked her.

"Seth, I can't go to jail!"

"It's where you belong."

"But I just can't; my family, my kids, my church, my ex-husband, everyone here will all hate me, I will lose everything."

"Yes, you will."

"Seth, can I do anything to stop you from calling the police?"

"Okay. I will ask you questions and see where that leads, shall we." she looked at me with a confused face.

"How much have you stolen?"

"50 thousand over five years, maybe more."

"The builders, what do they pay," she looked confused, "Percentage of retail price."

"50 to 60 per cent of retail." 

"Do you fuck any of them for money?" I asked this like I knew she was, and she looked shocked; I looked confident.

After some silence, she said, "Yes." 

"So you are a thief and a whore." I let that sink in, "The local minister would find that hard to forgive; your kids will be devastated having a whore for a mother and having to visit her in jail for five years or so." I knew the floodgates would happen now. She cried uncontrollably and kept saying sorry and fuck. It took her five minutes to calm down. 

"How can I fix this?"

I looked at her for a couple of minutes. She looked devastated, and I had two options: get the police involved or use her to my advantage. I took the second option because I hated being poor like her. 

"So from today, no more stealing, as I don't want you in jail."

"Yes."

"You keep fucking the builders and give me half the money you earn, and I will find other guys you can fuck for payment. Once you have given me ten thousand dollars, we can go 60-40 in your favour." Her face was priceless. "That's not all; the manager will agree to a pay increase you propose to him because I am a model worker and keen, something like that."

Fiona was speechless again, then she asked, "Do I need to fuck you?" 

On that question, I knew she was resigned to my plan. I bent down and removed my boots. She saw this and did much the same. Once I was naked, Fiona only needed to take off her high-waist briefs; they were the ones that flattened the stomach. Not attractive at all. "Next time, make sure you are wearing pretty panties." she nodded yes and took them off. 

She walked over to me. I sat in my chair, held my hand up, and gestured to her to turn around slowly. For a 40-plus-year-old woman, she had a great body. Her legs were shapely, her pussy was trimmed short, and she had massive lips poking out of her pussy; they would have been at least 1.5 inches long. Her rear was medium-sized and looked great. Her breasts were small, and tears dropped. Despite the awkwardness of the situation, her nipples were as hard as diamonds. It was a warm night, so...

"Bend over the desk," I told her. She moved a few things and bent over. Her pussy could be seen from between her legs, I knelt and opened up her cheeks, and she had a nice small rear hole. I was tempted to lick her, but this was about me getting dominance over her. I stood up and placed my cock at her opening, and pushed in a little. Her massive lips were dry, and it wasn't going in. I put a hand down there and found her opening, and she was wet. Wet her lips and parted them for my cock. I pushed it in and out till I hit my balls on her pussy. The lips would follow my cock in and out. A new thing for me. I will be looking forward to having them in my mouth.

Fiona asks, "Fuck how big are you?"

"Nine inches and fat."

She moaned and pushed back like hurry up and fuck me. I was surprised at how tight it was in there for her age. I just fucked her hard as I could so I could unload quickly. She cum before I could, then told me how much she liked my massive cock. I slapped her arse cheek and told her to shut the fuck up. Fiona didn't stop talking, so I kept hitting the cheeks, which she liked by the way she was talking. I could feel my balls tighten and pulled out and knelt her down and unloaded over her face. She smiled the whole time. Then scoped the cum off her face and ate it. 

She looked up and said, "Thank you for catching me and making me your whore. I will do anything you want; my body is yours to do with, my money is yours, just fuck me."

I looked at her, smiling up at me and thought this was a great workplace.