A Game of Goddesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reyna pulled away, and Lorelei whimpered. She didn't want it to end.

"Yes, pet?" asked Reyna.

"I want more," whined Lorelei. "I want ..." Lorelei bit her lip. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment, but she couldn't lie to Reyna. No one could hide from her. "I want to serve."

"Of course you do." Reyna smiled like she was talking to a small child. "Everyone does." Reyna stood and motioned to Maria. Lorelei heard the sound of Maria's jacket falling off her. "Come," said Reyna and Lorelei listened to her walk away.

Lorelei lifted her head. Reyna crossed the room to her throne. She turned, and stared at Lorelei. Maria came to her and unbuckled Reyna's heels. She then peeled Reyna's jeans off her beautiful body. Lorelei licked her lips. Maria reached for Reyna's red lace panties, but Reyna shook her off. She peeled them down herselves. Maria sat attentively on her knees while Reyna sat on Lorelei's throne.

"Come," said Reyna. "Serve."

Lorelei moved to stand, but Reyna held up her hand. "Crawl."

Lorelei blushed but obeyed. As she crawled on her hands and knees, she felt pathetic. She felt soft and desperate. She felt hot and wet. For any other woman, she'd be ashamed. But now, it felt right. Reyna wasn't someone to be broken or resisted. Reyna was beyond Lorelei, and in the face of that, the only logical thing to do was serve.

At Reyna's feet, Lorelei served. She kissed them. She wanted to run her tongue over the length of them, between the toes, but Reyna stopped her. That was too far. Instead, Lorelei kissed each inch carefully and slowly. She sucked lightly on Reyna's toes, each one painted a delicate soft pink.

Maria crawled behind Lorelei and coached her. She told her how Reyna liked things. She ran her hands over Lorelei's thighs. And once Lorelei was lost in the throes of worship, Maria worked to undress Lorelei, carefully applying everything she learned in the session prior. When Lorelei was naked, Reyna told her to stop worshipping.

"You may lick me, just once. This will be your first and last taste. You understand?"

Lorelei nodded. Her eyes fixated on Reyna's shaved pussy. She would have it. She must have it. She'd do whatever it took to have it.

"Then you will be mine."

Lorelei nodded and hesitated. She was nothing like Reyna. She was a drop, and Reyna was the ocean. But to be hers? Is that what she wanted?

Lorelei felt pressure on the back of her head. Maria guided her mouth to Reyna's pussy. Lorelei did not resist. She did not try to fight back. She submitted and licked her lips. At least, to serve would be heaven.

As Lorelei licked Reyna's pussy, her vision flashed white as pleasure wracked her body. She shook, her body surprising her with orgasm after orgasm. She fell to the floor and forget everything. She forget Maria, holding her while she quivered. She forget Reyna, standing and leaving them there. She forgot Reyna's phone call to a mysterious person named Hector. She forgot her resistance and even the idea of resistance. She only knew the pleasure.

And its name was Reyna.

********

Lorelei woke up in the parlor of an elaborate manor. It was rich, wooden, and dark. There was a fire roaring to her right, and the chair she sat in was soft and comforting. She lay there, naked, wondering where she was. Had Reyna drugged her? Was it a dream? Was this a dream?

She sat up and looked around. Across from her, on a loveseat matching Lorelei's chair, was Maria. She was dressed in a maid's outfit. She beamed when she saw Lorelei was awake.

"You're up!" She sang.

Lorelei nodded. "Where am I?" She whispered. Maria's casualness did not put Lorelei at ease. Instead, she was on alert. This was wrong. Something was off. She did not feel safe.

"Reyna's estate. She'll be in shortly."

Lorelei nodded. She sat up and quickly grabbed the chair around her. Her body ached, like she'd worked out previously. Engaging her muscles left her sore and weary, so she sagged back into the chair.

"It happens that way sometimes," said Maria. "You'll feel fine in a moment."

"What happens -"

Lorelei stopped as a tall, dark-skinned Sudanese man appeared in the room. He was in a business suit. All his features were long and dark, but he smiled as he came in, revealing gold teeth. Lorelei disliked him immediately.

"Ah, Hector," said Maria. She sat up as he came in. "You can set up next to her. Here. Let me help you."

Maria made space for Hector as he unpacked a suitcase. Lorelei wanted to move away from him, to at least sink to the far side of her seat, but her body hurt too much. Hector glanced at her occasionally and smiled. Was it her nudity he liked? What was going on?

"Oh, don't worry," said Maria, smiling. "Hector here works for Reyna. He'll be taking care of you."

"Taking care of me how?"

"Reyna will be in shortly."

Hector stepped away, and Lorelei relaxed. As Maria stepped away, Lorelei grabbed the girl's hand. "What is she?" she asked. There was desperation in her voice. Whatever was ruling her mind in the dungeon was gone now. Lorelei was in a strange place with strangers and a woman of unknown and perhaps immeasurable power. She was not safe.

"That's hard to say. What is beauty? What is love? She is like that." Maria shrugged casually as though she were remarking on her favorite film.

"Like truth," mumbled Lorelei.

"Truth itself," said Maria with a smile. "She cannot lie."

Lorelei shivered at the thought. Nothing Reyna had said to her was false. Did that mean Reyna had the answer to her own question? Slut or goddess? She knew what Lorelei was? Would she tell her?

"Is ..." Lorelei looked over at Hector, "is he like her?"

Maria looked back and forth from Hector and Lorelei. "Who? Hector?" She laughed. "Oh, goddess, no. He's just a tattoo artist. Nothing special about him except the words Reyna gives him." Maria's face grew serious. "Reyna is the only special thing here at all. Everything would be unremarkable if it weren't for her."

Lorelei started to say something, but Reyna entered. She was in a short red dress. It had a neckline that plunged past her breasts to her navel, with a simple choker built into it at the throat. It was short, dangerously slow, and Lorelei found herself looking to see if Reyna was wearing panties. She strained to see but was too sore to sit up. Reyna's hair was in a bun, with slight dangles at the ears. Her heels were golden, with straps going up her calves. Once again, she was regal and effortless simultaneously. She was unlike anything Lorelei had ever seen before.

And despite her fear, despite her panic and paranoia, despite her new situation and strange company, despite the blackout and the new surroundings, Lorelei felt herself relax. She felt herself grow wet. She felt her mouth water.

Reyna sat across from Lorelei in the love seat. Lorelei forced herself to sit up. Reyna was wearing panties: black and simple.

"You've met Hector?" asked Reyna.

Lorelei nodded.

"I'm going to give you a tattoo."

"What is it?" asked Lorelei.

"The answer to our question."

"Our question?"

"Every human asks if they are predator or prey. I ask it first, but inevitably, it haunts all of your kind. It rules all of your decisions. It manifests in lust most obviously, but also in ambition, ego, power. Each transaction is a moment of servanthood or dominance. You've been wondering for too long which you are. Now I know."

"You know?" Lorelei's mouth was dry.

"Yes."

Lorelei waited for Reyna to say more, but she sat still. Beside her, Lorelei heard Hector setting up his tools. There was a loud buzzing, the sound of the tattoo machine. Reyna watched Lorelei and not Hector. Lorelei watched Reyna and waited. What was the answer?

But Reyna was stone. She did not yield or give up the truth.

"You won't tell me," said Lorelei.

"You'll see shortly. Hector will make it clear to you. Are you ready?"

Hector grunted something. Lorelei nodded. It was time.

"Would you like to be bound? You must be still."

Lorelei nodded. Immediately, Maria began cuffing and strapping Lorelei to the chair. Lorelei couldn't see how Maria did it; she refused to take her eyes away from the sweet amber of Reyna's eyes. When she tested the restraints, they were tight. She could shift her hips, but Maria quickly took care of that, applying straps over her thighs, over her breasts, and across her hips. Maria was immobilized, but it didn't matter. All that mattered was keeping her eyes on the light, on Reyna.

"You want to know the answer?" asked Reyna as Maria strapped Lorelei's legs, keeping them apart. Lorelei knew her pussy was wet and exposed to a room of strangers, but it didn't matter. All that mattered was keeping her eyes on Reyna.

"Yes, please," begged Lorelei.

"Begin Hector."

The buzzing drew nearer and a sharp pain stabbed Lorelei underneath her right breast, on her rib cage. She winced. Hector pressed a hand with long fingers against her chest, holding her still and back while he tattooed her.

Reyna smiled at the pain in Lorelei's face. The damn, perfect, beautiful smile.

"Look at me. Look into me," cooed Reyna.

Lorelei stared into the light.

"You are not like other women."

"I am not like other women," repeated Lorelei.

"You are better than them."

"I am better than tham."

"You are better than the sluts that surround you."

There was no mirth in Reyna's voice. She was speaking facts, as simply as saying 2+2=4. Reyna wasn't being persuasive. She was stating the obvious. She was speaking truth.

"I am better than the sluts that surround me," repeated Lorelei.

As they spoke, Lorelei lost feeling on her rib cage, where Hector was working. She lost the sensation of the chair and the room around them. She only knew three things: sluts should serve her, she should serve Reyna, and there was a slut in the room.

Maria's body heat called to Lorelei. She could smell the girl, her lust, her need to be controlled and put in her place. It radiated off like ripples in a pool of desire. They were searching for someone to take her in, to own her, to dominate her. It was the scent of a slut, and sluts should serve Lorelei. Maria should serve Lorelei.

"They want to serve you," promised Reyna.

"They want to serve me."

"You deserve to be served."

"I deserve to be served."

Hector lifted the tattoo machine, and Lorelei took the chance to flex. The soreness was in her body. She tried against the restraints and felt she could break them. She didn't need to be restrained. She was in control of her body. She would stay still if she needed to. She was strong.

"Maria should serve me," said Lorelei.

"Maria is a slut," said Reyna with a nod.

"All sluts should serve me," said Lorelei.

"Why?" asked Reyna, though the question was rhetorical.

"Because I am better than them."

"Yes." Reyna smiled. It was predatory, hungry, and pleased.

"Because I am stronger than them."

Hector got back to work. Lorelei didn't feel it.

"Yes," encouraged Reyna.

"Because they need to be controlled."

"Yes."

"They need to be controlled by someone strong," said Lorelei. She was entranced, enraptured. She was a prophetess, a preacher, in the throes of some greater spirit.

"Yes."

"Someone like me. Like you."

"Yes."

Reyna stood. She crossed the room and loomed over Lorelei. She smiled, and slowly undid the restraints. Lorelei smiled back. Reyna was unleashing her, freeing her to take what she wanted. She would take, she would have. Sluts like Maria belonged to her.

Once free, Lorelei kept still as Hector worked. Reyna bent down and kissed her, but it did not ignite Lorelei's lust. Lorelei knew what she needed. She needed a slut to worship her as she worshipped Reyna.

"Give me Maria," she asked.

"Forever?" Reyna cocked her head, amused by the question.

Lorelei released she had stepped too far. "For now. To serve me. I need someone to serve me."

"You cannot take from me," Reyna commanded. "Not ever."

"Never. Please, just please, let her serve me now."

"You deserve to be served," said Reyna, her voice husky.

"Yes."

"Maria deserves to serve."

"Yes."

"All she wants to do is serve," said Reyna.

"Yes," breathed Lorelei. She had to control her breathing, she couldn't disturb Hector, but she wanted to pant in heat.

"All sluts want to do is serve."

"Yes."

Reyna's eyes glowed brighter. "All sluts should serve you."

"Yes," moaned Lorelei.

"And you serve me," said Reyna.

Lorelei nodded eagerly, biting her lip.

"I am your goddess."

"Yes."

"I will give you strength, and in exchange, you will give me treasures."

"Yes," moaned Lorelei.

"No more of my prizes will end up in your care. They will come back to me."

"Yes."

"You will serve Truth."

"Yes."

"What is the Truth?" asked Reyna. She brushed the side of Lorelei's head. Lorelei whimpered with delight. The goddess was touching her.

"Sluts deserved to be controlled by goddesses."

"Sluts need to be controlled by goddesses," corrected Reyna.

"Sluts need to be controlled by goddesses."

"And who are the sluts?" asked Reyna.

"Everyone."

"Yes," said Reyna. "Almost everyone. The world is filled with sluts and there are so few goddesses to control them."

"Yes," panted Lorelei.

"You are one of them."

"Yes."

"You are a goddess, Lorelei."

"Yes."

"Take control," commanded Reyna.

Lorelei smiled. She looked to Maria. She was hungry, and Maria looked delicious.

"Come here, slut." Lorelei said it with ease and poise. Maria knew she was a slut. She wasn't a dog. She was a human, but most humans are sluts. They don't need to be forced to serve; they need permission to serve.

Maria obeyed. Of course she did. She stood in front of Lorelei and sank to her knees. She started to lean forward, she was eager to serve, but Lorelei stopped her.

"Goddess," asked Lorelei, "may your slut serve me?"

"Yes, Lorelei. You may control her."

Without hesitation, Lorelei grabbed the back of Maria's head with one hand, laced fingers through locks of hair, and brought Maria's lips to her pussy. Maria wanted to lick immediately, but Lorelei restrained her.

"Beg," ordered Lorelei.

"Please," whimpered Maria. "Please let me lick you."

"Strip."

Maria stood up quickly, but Lorelei didn't let go of her hair. Bent over, Maria did her best to strip off her clothes. She struggled, but Lorelei held tight while Hector kept working on her rib. She held still like a stone in order to not disturb the tattoo. Maria struggled to take her top off, but Lorelei didn't yield. Maria could rip it off if she had to. Maria tried to pull away, but Lorelei yanked harder. She brought Maria close, released the girl's hair for a moment, and slapped her hard.

Maria moaned and held her face.

Lorelei and Reyna smirked at the same time.

"You like that, slut?" asked Lorelei.

"Yes, Lady Lorelei."

"Good. Get naked, on your knees, and lick my pussy. If you're good, I'll give you more."

Maria whimpered and obeyed. She fell to her knees quickly. Lorelei grabbed the back of her head again.

"Slowly," she commanded.

Maria's tongue went in deep, but the strokes were slow. She didn't stop at the clit but gave long strokes over Lorelei's lips. With each one, Lorelei suppressed a shiver. She dare not mess up the tattoo.

She wanted to take her time, to own Maria slowly, but her lust drove her past the point of reason. She wanted to cum. She could use Maria again later. She could use Maria whenever she wanted. Maria needed to be used; she would beg Lorelei for permission to serve.

"Hold out your tongue," commanded Lorelei.

Maria obeyed.

"Hold it firm. Stay still."

Lorelei grabbed the back of Maria's head and used the slut like a vibrator, a dildo, a toy. She guided each of Maria's strokes. She kept the slut's tongue near her clit. Maria whimpered with each stroke, but she was a good girl. She kept her tongue strong and out.

Lorelei wanted to buck her hips, to shake and moan with pleasure, but Hector was still working. Instead, she maintained control. She kept Maria's hair balled in her grasp and shook the girl's head. Maria was a vibrator now, a tool in Lorelei's hand. Lorelei gasped with pleasure, and Reyna smiled. That beautiful, satisfied smile of the truth fulfilled.

Lorelei kept her eyes on Reyna, and the light filled her. She shook the slut's head, her pretty mouth only useful as a sex toy now, and felt herself draw closer to the abyss of orgasm.

Hector pulled away, and Lorelei sighed with relief. Immediately, she humped Maria's face with abandon. She would cum. She deserved to cum. Sluts needed to make her cum.

Reyna laughed. It was pure delight. She stepped away and grabbed a small mirror. She held it up for Lorelei to see.

Lorelei saw herself, beautiful and regal, owning every cell of Maria's. She was sprawled out over the chair, comfortable and composed. With each thrust of her hips, she felt herself grow in power, in strength. She felt Maria shrink. She was a slut. She belonged on her knees. She wanted to be on her knees. She wanted to serve. All sluts want to serve. All sluts need to serve. Maria needed her face ridden by pussy like she needed water. Lorelei was water. Her control was water. It was what they needed, what they craved.

Lorelei saw Hector's work. On her rib, below her right breast, was the word 'goddess' in gold ink and calligraphy. It was slightly red and puffy, but Lorelei loved it instantly. Yes. She was a goddess. Reyna spoke it as truth and it was true.

She looked down at her slut. "Make me cum, slut," she hissed. Maria shook her head. Lorelei thrust her pussy deeper and deeper into Maria's face. She looked back up at the mirror, into her own eyes, and saw a flicker of amber.

She smiled and came.

12