A Game of HORSE Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
712 Followers

"Your lips are so soft, Brandi," Peter purred. "Your mouth is so pretty."

He circled my lips slowly as I fisted him, and when I felt his finger push ever so slightly I parted them and felt his finger push forward. I groaned with excitement. Immediately I found myself sucking on his finger . . . his finger exploring my mouth . . . over my tongue . . . my teeth . . . my gums. I felt my cheeks hollow with suction.

Sucking Peter's finger while stroking his cock set off an explosion within me. Every particle of my being was focused on the swirling finger in my mouth and the thick, throbbing shaft in my hand. The two were connected, and I knew it was his cock, not his finger, that I had to have in my mouth.

"It feels good, doesn't it Brandi?" he said softly.

"Mmmmmm," I agreed, not wanting to let go to speak, sucking extra hard and squeezing his rod to show that I meant it.

"Yeah, Brandi," he cooed, "You have such a beautiful mouth . . . so warm . . . so wet." He pulled his finger out and added another. Now I was sucking on his middle and index fingers, my eyes closed, my lips pursed around his digits, my tongue circling them, delighting in the feel of something long and hard in my mouth.

"Yeah, Brandi," he cooed again, "Suck it . . . jerk me off . . . be my little suck girl . . . like you were meant to be."

I exhaled through my nose, as if to thank him. He chuckled.

Brandi," he whispered as he withdrew his fingers from my mouth, "I want you to suck my cock now . . . get down on your knees," he commanded.

I felt his hands on my shoulders and I didn't waiver, not even for a second. There was nothing in the world I wanted more at that moment than to be sucking his hard shaft into my greedy mouth.

I dropped to my knees and pushed his shorts down to his ankles. His erection sprang out and I immediately engulfed him, taking about half his length. I groaned with happiness, thrilled by the feel of a throbbing cock filling my mouth for the first time. I pursed my lips and pulled back, then pushed down again. It was delicious. I was mad with desire as I bobbed my head up and down on his meat.

After a few strokes I pulled off to catch my breath and wipe the drool off my chin. I held Peter's rod in front of my face and looked at it as I kneeled before him. It was the first hard cock, other than my own, I'd ever seen. It was bigger than mine. It was gorgeous. The head was purple and shiny smooth, the shaft was zigzagged with thick, pulsing veins. A drop of liquid was oozing out from the tip.

My painted fingernails contrasted with his skin. His big balls hung down heavily. It was a beautiful sight. I looked up at him, directly in his eyes, and brought my pink, glossy lips against the head of his shaft. I inhaled and planted a long, soft kiss against the smooth skin. Our eyes were locked together and his musky scent filled my nostrils as I kissed all over his flared helmet until it was covered in saliva and lip gloss.

After smothering the tip in wet kisses I swept my tongue down to the base, painting long streaks up and down and around. Between each lick I pursed my lips together, planting rows of sloppy kisses from the head down to his furry balls.

Once I had him glistening in my juices I slid my mouth back up and kissed all over the head again, then parted my lips to take him back into my mouth.

I groaned with delight as I felt his hot, pulsing flesh slide back through my lips. I was a little calmer than the mad frenzy I was in at first, able to think about how to give him the most pleasure I possibly could. I swirled my tongue and pushed forward, taking about half his length, keeping my lips wrapped tightly around him. I closed my eyes and trembled, savoring the feel of his hard cock pulsing with excitement in my mouth.

I groaned with illicit pleasure, my jaw stretched wide. I definitely was not Brady anymore -- this was Brandi, a new me, 100% feminine, long hair and a short skirt, perky tits and lipstick, on my knees and eagerly sucking cock. This is what I was now -- a cocksucker, a horny, eager cocksucker - and this is what I was meant to be. I knew it, and I loved it.

Having watched hours and hours of porn I knew what to do. I twirled my tongue around the head, causing him to moan, making me tingle with excitement. I bobbed my head, slowly at first, going down then pulling back, experimenting. I got my hands involved, fisting the base of his shaft with my right hand as I sucked, my left hand gently cradling his balls.

I was giving a blowjob! This was so awesome! I pumped my head with more energy now, pushing down to take more, then back to the head, then deeper on the next stroke, suck the head harder. Lick all over. Kiss it. Spread more saliva. Make it wetter. All the while stroking him, massaging his balls, feeling their weight in my hand, making him feel good.

I thought about those videos as I serviced him and I realized -- when I watched porn I wasn't identifying with the guys, all those studs getting their huge dicks sucked. I was identifying with the girls -- they were the ones I wanted to be in all those videos, on their knees, blowing their man, and now I was too.

I shuddered with delight, feeling grateful that Peter and Katie had helped me figure out what I should have learned years ago -- I loved sucking cock. I looked up at him, locking my eyes with his. Holding his wet cock against my cheek I gushed, "I love this," then added, "Thank you, thank you," before sliding his hard cock back into my mouth. I meant it, too.

He smiled back at me and gently rubbed my head. "I know you do," he said softly, "I knew you would. You're welcome."

I groaned with gratitude. I really did love this. Why hadn't I done it before? I loved sucking cock. I knew it without a doubt. Yes, I loved it -- loved having a hard, dripping cock in my mouth, loved being on my knees, dressed up, my tits encased in a lacy bra, loved giving pleasure.

"Yes," I groaned, "I love this . . . I love sucking your cock." I pulled off and kissed my way down his shaft and then to his balls, pumping his shaft in my fist as I licked his balls all over -- my first time ever licking a man's balls --taking each nut into my mouth, looking him in the eye with my mouth stuffed with his scrotum, rolling his wrinkled testicles around inside my mouth, bathing them with my tongue. After I got his balls dripping-wet I worked my way back up and sucked him back in as deep as I could go.

Soon I wasn't even thinking anymore -- just doing what came naturally -- sucking him with hunger, looking up at him, loving every moment of my new existence as a hot, eager cocksucker -- doing everything in my power to please him -- worshipping his throbbing meat with every fiber of my being. I was purring in delight as his hard penis slid through my smile, my hoop earrings dangling against my cheeks. God, I loved it!

It felt so great. The warmth of it, the sheer size of it filling up my mouth. The pleasure I got from thinking that I was serving this studly man. And mostly, the yearning to swallow his cum was the strongest motivator. I wanted it, needed it and was determined to get it.

My second-favorite thing in the world is that very short moment before a cock erupts in your mouth. I didn't know it then, but I do now and I love it every time: you're sucking his cock, his breathing is heavy, and then his face changes, his moans change. He tenses up, and right before the eruption he groans as the cum rises through his raging erection. He shrieks, he grunts, and you know that in a split-second your tongue is going to be swimming in semen.

Now it's happening to me, on my knees, sucking as hard as I can. His face starts to clench -- his moans turn to grunts -- he tenses up. I slow down my bobbing and hold the head on my tongue, my lips wrapped tightly around him, jerking his throbbing tool with both hands. He releases a guttural shriek and then, for the first time in my life, I experience a hard cock shooting off in my mouth. The first burst surprises me. It's so warm. And thick! I stop my bobbing and open my mouth, continuing to stroke his shaft as the head rests on my tongue. I look up at him as the second burst hits the back of my throat. Another burst erupts and coats my tongue. Sooo warm. Another, and another. The inside of my mouth is coated in warm semen, dripping over my teeth and tongue.

Now that the bursts have stopped, I close my lips around his cockhead and go back to bobbing my head very slowly, letting the sweet cum in my mouth lubricate his pulsing shaft. When I have him completely drained I release his cock and show him my prize. I stick out my tongue, my lips curled into a smile, a proud sparkle in my eye as I display the pearly pool. He looks down at me with a big smile, sweat on his brow, and I close my lips, swishing it around in my mouth.

This is bliss. This is truly my calling. I love the feel of his sperm sloshing around in my mouth. I love the taste. I close my eyes and swallow deeply, savoring it. The feeling is wonderful as it travels down to my stomach. Shivers run through me as I open wide again, looking up at Peter with a big grin, showing him that I swallowed every drop of his load.

I take his softening shaft back into my mouth and suck it gently, lovingly, then let it fall from my lips and clean it with my tongue, swabbing it carefully, collecting the last remaining drips and juices from his rod and down to his balls. I look up at him obediently.

We both stare at each other, smiling.

"Good girl" he says, softly.

"Wow," I managed, "That was unbelievable."

He pulled me to my feet and brought his mouth to mine. At first it was just a soft touch of our lips, but then he brushed the blonde hair from my face. I wasn't sure if he would be willing to kiss my cum-soaked mouth but when I felt his tongue against me I eagerly parted my lips and before I knew what was happening we were locked in a wet French kiss again.

Our tongues intertwined and he wrapped his arms around me, squeezing me tight as we made out. I swooned, my knees buckling under the power of his kiss. Finally, he pulled back and whispered, "You were amazing today."

I felt myself blushing. "Thank you," I replied subserviently. "I loved it."

"I want you to do that for me a lot from now on," he continued, "OK?"

I nodded again as a big smile spread across my face. "I would love that."

"Good," he said, "I know you will. Now go see Katie. She'll help you take off the makeup."

"OK," I said obediently.

As I was leaving he called out, "I'll pick you up for school a little early tomorrow so we have some extra time -- make sure you're ready."

I was aware that my makeup was smeared and my hair messed up as I entered Katie's room, but I didn't care. There was no way she couldn't know what happened.

She looked at me and smiled knowingly.

"These tits are amazing," I told her. "The whole thing was so hot . . . how did you know?"

"Some things a girl knows," she said. "I've known for years, actually. It just took you time to figure it out is all."

I was about to protest, but what could I say? She knew me better than I knew myself.

"I guess you're right," I admitted. "Can you help me take off the makeup and breasts now?"

"Sure!" she said. "I'll teach you how to take off the makeup, but the breasts stay for at least two weeks."

"What?!" I protested. "I can't keep these! What will people say? What will my parents say?"

"Relax," she said. "With a sports bra and sweatshirt no one will notice. And besides, that gel won't come off no matter what. You'd need an operation." She shrugged.

"But—" I protested.

"Think of it as your contribution to science," she suggested. "And anyway, you're going to love it. I bet after two weeks you're going to want to keep them."

That night I could barely sleep. Katie was right. I felt myself up all night long, playing with my nipples, stroking my cock, rubbing my new tits. I had to jerk off three times just to stay calm. I couldn't believe I had dressed up with makeup and lingerie and sucked my friend's cock and swallowed his cum. And loved it! I couldn't wait to do it again.

emelle78
emelle78
712 Followers
12