A Game of HORSE Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few readings we settled into a rhythm, passing the minutes with conservation about things at school. After Ernesto took the four-minute reading he accidently knocked over a test tube and it started rolling toward him. Just as it reached the edge of the bench I instinctively reached down to grab it. My hand was right above Ernesto's lap as the glass tube fell into my open palm, and at exactly the same moment Ernesto jumped up to get out of the way, bringing his lap into direct contact with the back of my hand. We froze momentarily, looking into one another's eyes as my hand pressed firmly against him. I wasn't sure, but I thought I could feel his dick through the loose nylon of his baggy shorts. I quickly scanned the room -- no one was looking. I looked back at Ernesto and he smiled, making no move to pull away. I smiled too and raised my eyebrows, then very slowly pulled away, dragging the back of my hand across the front of his shorts before casually placing the test tube back on the table.

"Phew," I said with a mock seriousness, "that was a close one!"

"It certainly was!" Ernesto agreed. He then picked up the test tube and, keeping his eyes locked on mine, dropped it back into his lap.

"Ooops," he said, grinning at me. "It must have slipped." He dropped his gaze down to his lap then back to me, waiting for my reaction.

My eyes went wide, surprised at his brazenness. He stared into me, daring me to act. I looked around the room again. Mr. Smith was at his desk, focused on his laptop, and the other students were all absorbed in their work. We were in the last row, with everyone facing the front of the room. Calmly, I dropped my open palm into his lap and rested it on the test tube and the front of his shorts. Slowly, I drew my fingers together to grasp the test tube, grazing my fingertips across the lump in his shorts. I held my hand there for a moment, my fingers gripping him, then I placed the test tube back on the bench.

I looked around the room again and saw the coast was clear, then lowered my hand back into Ernesto's lap. "I want to make sure nothing spilled," I explained as my hand explored the front of his shorts.

I grasped a thick tube of flesh beneath the fabric, closing my fist around it, getting a feel of it, running my fingers from top to bottom. Within a few strokes he was fully hard. He was big and thick, and I could feel the outline of a large, bulbous cap. We fought to keep cool as I palmed his bulge, trying not to attract any attention to ourselves. But beneath the table, my right hand was busy stroking him, reaching down to rub his balls, tracing the outline of his large mushroom head.

When the timer went off at the six-minute mark I kept on rubbing. Ernesto looked at me with alarm, but I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders, letting him know I had no intention of stopping, leaving us to continue our experiment while I massaged him under the table. He took a deep breath and read off the numbers while I recorded them in my notebook.

When our measurements were completed Ernesto leaned back on his stool, giving me more room to explore. I scanned the room once more. Seeing no one watching, I slipped my hand inside the waistband of his shorts and grasped his naked hardon. It was warm and thick, pulsing with energy. I curled my fingers around it and stroked down to the base, then ran my fist up to the tip, my fingers gliding over the smooth tip. His cock was fantastic, large and powerful. I knew it was risky, but I had to see it.

Throwing caution to the wind, I pushed the front of his baggy shorts and underwear down to his knees, and when he tried to squirm away I was able to grab the back and slide his shorts down to his knees. Ernesto seemed to panic momentarily, his huge rod protruding up in the clear light of the classroom. Quickly, I grasped his cock back in my fist and he had no choice but to sit still so as not to draw attention. We sat motionless, pretending to be working on our experiment as I stroked his hard shaft from top to bottom under the table. Fortunately, the other students were still busy with their work and Mr. Smith was focused intently on his laptop.

The timer went off for eight minutes and I stayed put, stroking his hardon and reaching down to rub his balls as we fought to maintain our calm demeanor, taking our measurements and acting as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

My heart was pounding a mile a minute as I jerked Ernesto off in the back of the Chem lab. His cock looked sooooooo good. I was dying to suck on it, but I knew it would be way too dangerous. Instead, I nonchalantly brought my right hand to my mouth and sloshed a huge load of saliva onto it, then brought my fist back down and jerked him wetly, my spit lubricating him until his pole shined in the bright light of the lab.

The timer went off at ten minutes and I kept stroking, forcing him to take the readings and do the stirring and mixing while I jotted down the results. Ernesto was breathing heavily, but gamely attended to his tasks.

When he finished the measurements he moaned, and I had to suppress a laugh. I had total control over him, and I loved it. I took a quick scan to make sure no one was looking, then I brought my right hand to my mouth and got my thumb nice and wet. When I took his shaft back in my grip I slid my wet thumb all over the smooth head. Ernesto shuddered.

I brought my hand to my mouth again and this time I licked all over my index finger. I took hold of his shaft again and rubbed my wet finger along the underside of his big helmet, edging him slowly while we both sat stiffly, watching the beakers boil and the flasks bubble, trying to stay calm.

I kept this up for the next sixteen minutes -- jerking him off, massaging the head and rubbing his balls while I lubricated him with mouthfuls of spit. Every two minutes the timer would go off and Ernesto would have to tend to our experiment, doing chemistry and trying to act natural while I gave him a slow, sexy handjob under the table.

At 26 minutes Ernesto was breathing heavily and his brow was covered with sweat. He was right on the edge. I hadn't appreciated it until that moment, but suddenly I realized how dangerous the situation was. Ernesto was going to blow. There was no force on Earth that was going to stop him, and I honestly didn't know if he could keep quiet or how I was going to manage a large, squirting cock in a busy high school classroom. Ernesto was a big guy with big dick, and I sensed a big load of cum was brewing in his two heaving balls.

Ernesto was breathing heavy now and looking at me with desperation. It was too late -- this was happening. Actually, despite the danger I didn't want to turn back. Feeling his hot shaft pulsing in my hand and seeing the need on his face, I wanted to get him off more than anything. I wanted to see him shoot, to see his hot cum blasting from his beautiful cock, and to know that I made it happen.

I brought my hand to my mouth one last time and gripped him in my wet fist. I squeezed and stroked fast, base to tip, rubbing a little harder on the underside, that sensitive spot below the tip, urging his release. I pumped up and down until I felt him shake and saw his eyes go back in his head. He made a gurgling noise, like a wounded animal, straining to be silent, then a huge blast of semen erupted from his cock. It shot up into the air, landing on my wrist, then another pulse and another, then the pearly liquid just poured from the tip like a faucet, flowing down onto my hand as I gripped him.

Ernesto was red-faced and panting. I glanced at the clock and saw we had three minutes to the bell for the end of class. The other groups were finishing up and starting to move about. Mr. Smith was off his computer and talking to a group at the front of the room. Meanwhile, Ernesto was in his post-orgasmic world, oblivious to our predicament, his shorts at his ankles now and my right hand and wrist covered in dripping, gooey semen.

My first thought was to destroy the evidence. I quickly scanned the room and furtively brought my hand to my mouth, slurping a huge glob of semen off of the back of my wrist. It tasted wonderful. It was warm and delicious, sweet and salty, with a creamy texture. I took another lick and stuck my index finger into my mouth, sucking it clean. My third load of the morning -- it was thicker than Peter's and had a stronger flavor than Gary's.

For a moment I forgot where I was, lost in the pleasure of consuming Ernesto's load. When I came to my senses and looked up I was staring right into the eyes of Mr. Smith. My thumb was in my mouth and my hand was shiny with cum. A strand hung down from my wrist, and with Mr. Smith's eyes on me I caught it with my tongue and slurped it into my mouth, swallowing it down as he watched. At this point, with nothing left to lose, I accepted my fate and continued to lick the sticky cream off my hand and wipe it off my lips, giving Mr. Smith a little shrug of my shoulders, as if to say, "so what? Doesn't everyone eat cum in your classroom?" He watched, dumbfounded, as I consumed the last of Ernesto's load from my fingers. As for Ernesto, he innocently went about cleaning up our equipment as if he had no part of what had just transpired.

Mr. Smith scowled at me, then turned to another group to check up on the results of their experiment. When the bell rung Ernesto bolted out of there. I was a few steps behind, hoping to avoid Mr. Smith's attention.

Just as I reached the door, I heard it. "Brady, can I talk to you?" I stopped and took a deep breath.

Chapter 5. Mr. Smith

"Me?" I asked. I got that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. Please, don't tell my parents, I thought.

"My office," he commanded. He grabbed his laptop and led the way into a small room off of the main classroom.

"Close the door," he said, sitting at his desk. He opened his laptop and clicked on the keyboard as I stood, waiting. He watched the screen for a moment.

He looked up at me and smiled. "That was quite a handjob!" he chuckled. He turned the computer to me and I saw video that seemed to be taken from the corner of the room. It showed Ernesto and me clear as day, my fist pumping up and down his shiny cock.

I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. Mr. Smith raised his eyebrows at me, as if asking for an explanation.

"Please don't tell anyone!" I blurted out.

"Oh, don't worry," he laughed. "I'm not exactly looking to publicize that you jerked off Ernesto in my Chem lab. Somehow I don't think the principal would be impressed."

I sighed with relief. Mr. Smith turned his attention back to the screen.

"I have to say though, Ernesto's packing some major wood and you really know how to handle it!"

That was a strange thing for him to say, I thought. I was shaking with fear and embarrassment. I didn't know what to do.

"You have skills, boy!" he said, grinning. "How long have you been giving handjobs, Brady? Tell me."

"Ummm," I stammered, "actually . . . that was my first."

"Your first?!" he said, surprised. "Really?"

I nodded.

"Hmmm," he thought for a moment, trying to process my confession. "How about sucking cock? Have you been giving blowjobs, Brady?"

I nodded again.

"Since when?" he asked. "How long have you been sucking cock, Brady? Tell me."

"Yesterday," I admitted, hanging my head.

"Yesterday?" he exclaimed. "Really?"

I nodded.

"Wow," he said, "so you're a newbie. I bet you were dying to suck on Ernesto, weren't you? Get down on your knees and gobble up his meat -- you were dying to do that, weren't you?"

I nodded again. There was no use denying anything at this point.

"So you started yesterday, and now you can't get enough, can you?"

"It's all I can think about."

"Yeah, I can tell," he chuckled, glancing at the screen.

He looked back at me and paused for moment, thinking.

"Get on your knees, Brady," he commanded.

Somehow I hadn't realized where this was going, but instantly it became obvious. A wave of relief washed over me as I realized I wasn't going to get in trouble, and as an extra bonus I was going to get to suck on yet another cock today. I had gone from despair to victory in a flash. Mr. Smith was a good-looking guy, about 30, tall and trim with brown hair, glasses and a beard. I dropped down between his outstretched legs and looked up at him, awaiting further instructions.

He smiled and reached down to undo his belt. He moved deliberately, his eyes locked on mine as he slid the leather through the brass buckle, then unsnapped his khakis and lowered his zipper.

He opened his pants and pushed them down, leaving him in his boxers. I looked into his lap and my eyes went wide. He was huge! I thought Peter and Gary and Ernesto were big, but Mr. Smith was in another league. I looked up at him. He was smiling.

"That's right, Brady. It may be only your second day but it's time for you to learn how to suck a real cock!"

He pushed down his underwear, releasing his massive tool. It was huge, with thick, pulsing blood vessels spidering around it and a large, smooth helmet. It was fully hard, curving up toward the ceiling and throbbing with energy. A pair of giant testicles flowed out onto the chair, wrinkled and red. Even more amazing to me, he was shaved smooth -- like the guys in porn videos.

My jaw dropped. I looked up him then back at his monster cock and balls, awestruck.

"Think you can handle it, Brady?" he challenged.

I stared. I couldn't stop myself. His rod seemed impossibly long, his balls impossibly big. Even the flared, mushroom cap on the end was gigantic. I wasn't even sure I'd be able to get my mouth around it.

He took it in his hand and stroked it, looking down at me, then he pulled it back against his stomach and shifted forward in his chair, bringing his giant sac right to the edge.

"Lick my balls, Brady," he ordered. "If you do a good job, maybe I'll let you give my cock a try."

"Oh, my God," I thought. I would have done anything to take his huge cock in my mouth. I leaned forward, close enough to get a whiff of his masculine scent, then slipped my tongue out and painted long, wet strokes over the wrinkled skin. His balls felt wonderful against my tongue. Every few licks I'd gather up saliva in my mouth and slather it over his nuts until they were soaking wet. I licked and licked until I had covered his entire sac and then I sucked his right testicle into my mouth, rolling it around with my tongue and groaning with pleasure as I kneeled before him.

"Good job, Brady," he said, patting my head.

His praise thrilled me, giving me hope that I would get a chance to suck that huge slab of meat throbbing above my head. Immediately I increased my efforts, sucking one nut then the other, pausing every now and then to lick all over before sucking them back into my drooling mouth. I could have gone on sucking his balls forever, but after a few minutes he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me off.

"Nice job, Brady, really nice! Now show me how you can handle a man-size cock!" He released his grip and sat back in his chair, letting go of his rod. It bobbed freely in his lap, curving upward.

He started kicking off his shoes and I eagerly helped, pulling his pants the rest of the way off and tossing them aside. Mr. Smith was now sitting naked below the waist, his big cock pulsing. I was on the floor, kneeling before him, looking up.

"Go ahead," he said. "You can touch it."

I took his shaft in my found that my fingers barely reached all the way around! Mr. Smith smiled knowingly.

"My God you've got a big cock," I said, awestruck, as I began to stroke it. My mouth watered with anticipation. A wave of desire like I hadn't felt before seized me. Kneeling before Mr. Smith I was hornier than I had ever been before, mesmerized by his magnificent erection right in front of my face.

My hand caressed his shaft slowly, up to the thick ridge of his swollen cockhead, then down to the base. After a few strokes I couldn't wait anymore. I leaned forward and licked up from the base, taking my time, tasting him, inhaling his scent, feeling his smooth skin with my mouth. His cock was so long my tongue seemed to take forever to reach the tip, and when I did I licked it all over then back down.

Again I licked up his full length, bringing my mouth to the head of his cock, brushing it lightly with my lips and letting him feel my warm breath as my hand worked up and down the shaft. My tongue flicked at the underside, then twirled wetly around the massive head.

"Nice!" Mr. Smith exclaimed, "for a beginner you sure know what you're doing, Brady."

"Thank you, Mr. Smith," I panted as I licked around his cockhead, "I've watched a lot of videos."

Mr. Smith chuckled, "I bet you have!" as my tongue wandered down, painting long, wet strokes along his length with my tongue, then working my way back up to the tip.

"Fuck that feels good, Brady!" he exclaimed as I kissed all over the head of his beautiful shaft. "That's it, boy! Lick it! Kiss it! Kiss my cock!"

I felt both his hands grip my head as I licked and kissed and nibbled around his cockhead. Finally, I could hold back no more. I opened wide and let his meat work its way into my horny mouth.

I groaned with pleasure as my lips stretched wide around the head. Mr. Smith's relaxed his hands and I went to work, sucking up and down his shaft. My hand followed my mouth all the way up, sliding in the slick sheen of saliva I had left behind. I pushed my way down again, shoving another few glorious inches into my straining mouth. He thrust up slightly as he gently pushed my head down, holding me there with his thick cock stuffed into my mouth until I had to come up for air. My eyes were watering but I eagerly plunged down again until his cock pressed against the back of my throat.

We quickly established a sensuous rhythm as I slurped up and down. My right hand pumped the base of his shaft as my left cradled his balls, cupping and stroking them softly, thinking about the huge load of cum that was stored within, making me suck him even harder.

I pressed down as far as I could go, relaxing and trying to open my throat to force another few precious inches into my mouth but I gagged and had to give up, pulling back to catch my breath.

Thick strands of saliva clung from his wet cock to my lips. I wiped my mouth, gasping for air as I continued stroking him, my hand sliding wetly in all the cocksucking juices I had produced. His erection looked incredible, straining at full attention and glistening in my saliva. I stuffed him hungrily back into my mouth, reveling in the smoothness of his dick sliding through my stretched lips.

Maybe it was the size of Mr. Smith's cock, or maybe it was the fact that I was sucking off my teacher in his office in the middle of the school day, but something was different. I was literally drooling with excitement as my lips stretched and strained to work as much of his erection into my mouth as possible. I sucked madly at Mr. Smith's enormous dick, completely transfixed, mesmerized, lost in my own little world of cocksucking desire, with that long, hard cock the only thing that mattered.

I looked up at Mr. Smith, licking all the way down the long underside and back up again, my right hand fisting him as I flicked at the head with my tongue.

"You're cock is amazing," I whispered, holding the flared head against my lips as if I was speaking into a microphone. I smiled and drew his mighty cock back in, sucking greedily, taking him deep while my hands stroked what I couldn't fit into my mouth.

Even though my jaw was stretched impossibly wide, I wanted more. I couldn't help myself. I had to have all of him. Overwhelmed with desire, I forced myself way down on his huge member. I gagged and pulled back, but this time I wasn't going to give up.