A Game of HORSE Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath and went down slowly. When the bulbous head reached my throat I paused and took a breath through my nose, then pushed forward a little more. My gag reflex kicked in again but I held steady, concentrating, trying to relax, then pushed forward. Just as I thought I was going to gag, something clicked. My throat opened up and his cock slid deeper. My gag reflex was gone!

I pushed down slowly, deliberately, sliding his thick meat down as deep as he could go. His hard cock seemed endless as it slid through my lips and over my tongue, penetrating deep into my throat until my nose was pressing into his stomach. I held him deep for a moment before coming all the way back up. I sucked hard on his big, round cockhead, catching my breath, beaming with pride before plunging all the way down again.

"Fuck yes," Mr. Smith wailed, "Holy shit, Brady! Fuck, you are a great little cocksucker!"

Hearing the excitement in his voice drove me wild. I so wanted to please him, so wanted to be a good cocksucker for him, so I opened wide and took him in again, sucking his entire glorious cock into my warm, wet mouth.

"Fuck that feels good," he sighed, "so good."

Up and down I went, relaxing and opening my throat for him, my head bobbing up and down on an impossible length of hard cockmeat.

"That's it! That's it!" he grunted loudly. "That's it!"

His hands clutched at the back of my head and he began to thrust forward, taking charge, fucking my face. I held still, breathing through my nose, tears welling up in my eyes as his cock plunged in and out of my willing throat.

"Yeah! That's it! take it!" he cried. He thrust into the depths of my throat, then all the way back out as I simply held on, my hands on his thighs, fully giving myself over to him as he held me tight and face-fucked me.

"Goddamn! That's good, boy! You love sucking cock don't you?"

Well, I hadn't, I thought, until yesterday but what the fuck -- I was a new person now. "Mmmmppff!" I agreed around his thick shaft, "Mmmmpppff!"

I breathed deeply through my nose as he pushed in and out of my throat. "Ummmphhh," I gasped again. My world was spinning with the incredible sensation of a giant erection fucking my mouth.

A few days ago I never even dreamed of this kind of pleasure, and now I had a magnificent cock filling my mouth and sending shock waves through me. I wanted it to last forever but my mind began to turn on the thought of all the glorious cum I was going to soon receive. My mouth watered at the thought of Mr. Smith filling my mouth with semen.

I pulled my head from his grip and pulled off. "Give it to me, Mr. Smith! Cum for me!" I urged as my tongue danced over the head of his cock and my hands pumped him furiously. "Come on. Give it to me . . . cum . . . "

"Good, God" I thought "I can't believe I'm on my knees sucking cock and pleading for cum, and I fucking love it! I fucking love this!" After all the excitement so far that day my own cock was hard as a rock so I reached down to stroke myself. I was on fire and when my wet fingers began to piston my rod I felt a giant orgasm building up in me. I could tell that Mr. Smith was also about to blow. He was dripping and thrusting and panting and sweating. We were both right on the edge.

Suddenly, from deep within me, my stroking hand brought out the deepest, most powerful orgasm I ever had. My eyes rolled back and I grunted around Mr. Smith's cock, moaning and bucking, my body contorting uncontrollably as my mouth clenched tightly around his rod.

"Oh, fuck!" he cried, "I'm gonna cum!"

My cock was spurting in my hand as I felt the cum rise in Mr. Smith's shaft. I held the head in my mouth, my tongue swabbing it desperately as I fisted him. Oh God how I wanted his load.

The first blast was thick and powerful, a giant spurt of gooey liquid exploding against the roof of my mouth. It dripped down onto my tongue as the next shot erupted. I held the head between my lips, my tongue swirling while my right hand jerked the base, coaxing his hot, white cream into my hungry mouth. My left hand was wrapped around my own cock, fisting myself as I covered my hand with juices of my own. Mr. Smith clenched my hair as he grunted and shot out spurt after spurt, flooding my mouth with his salty sweetness.

"Oh, my God," was all I could think. I was on my knees, sweating and sucking, my own cock pulsing as Mr. Smith fed me an endless stream of hot semen.

It was amazing! Mr. Smith's load tasted incredible, rich and frothy and salty sweet. I tried to gulp it down but I was gasping for breath and there was too much. It spilled out over my lips and down my chin as I swallowed and swallowed. Finally, when he was almost done, he grabbed his thick cock in his fist and pumped the last few spurts onto my face, thick blobs across my cheek and lips.

"Oh, God," I moaned, opening my mouth wide, trying to catch every drop as he smeared streaks of goo across my cheek.

"Niiicccceeee!!" Mr. Smith purred as he pumped his cock, an endless stream of pearly liquid splashing across my face.

Finally spent, I collapsed into Mr. Smith's lap gasping for air, my head resting against his magnificent rod. A stream of luscious white ooze dribbled from the tip and instinctively I flicked out my tongue and licked it up, followed by my lips which wrapped around his softening head and drew him gently once more into my mouth. I sucked him for a few moments more, carefully cleaning his cock, drawing out the last few delicious drops.

"Fuck, that was amazing Brady!" Mr. Smith sighed as I lay motionless on his thigh. "What an incredible blowjob!"

"Mmmmmm, thank you sir" I sighed and smiled up at him, licking my lips. "I'll suck your cock anytime."