A Game of HORSE Pt. 02

Story Info
Brandy has a busy morning.
8.6k words
4.71
25.1k
31

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
714 Followers

Part 2: Brandi's Busy Morning

All characters in this story are 18 or older.

Chapter 2: Driving to School

I was ready early the next morning, waiting by the door when Peter rolled his F150 into my driveway. I waved goodbye to my dad, threw my book bag in the back and slid into the passenger seat. He kept his eyes forward as he put the truck in gear and eased out into the road. I fidgeted nervously, not really sure how this was supposed to go.

I leaned back on the seat, watching him drive, waiting to follow his lead. He was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, stretched tight over his biceps and flat stomach. I hadn't noticed before how incredibly attractive he was, but now I could see it. He had developed into a man, with thick brown hair, penetrating blue eyes and dark stubble on his chin. And it was more than looks. The way he moved, the way he talked. Charisma, power. I was thrilled to be with him and just wanted to please him.

We were on the edge of town now, with more than half an hour before school started. He looked over at me and gave a subtle nod, telling me it was time to get started, then turned his attention back to navigating the quiet, early-morning streets.

I was a little disappointed that I couldn't dress up for him like yesterday, but I had thought ahead. Under my baggy sweatshirt I wore a tight, spaghetti-strap top that showed my breasts nicely, the trace of my nipples poking through. I also brought my big hoop earrings and silver bracelets from yesterday, and when I pulled off the sweatshirt and slipped on my jewelry I felt like a sexy girl ready to please my man.

Peter looked at me and grinned. "You look pretty today, Brandi," he said.

Being called Brandi again made me tingle as I slid to the middle of the seat. I looked at him with a devilish smile, the morning sunlight gleaming off of my silver jewelry, and slowly slid my hand over his thigh,. "Is there anything I can do for you, Peter?" I asked submissively, lightly rubbing the faded denim above his knee. "We have half an hour 'til school, you know."

He looked at me and grinned, then looked back at the road. "You're a good girl, Brandi" he said softly. I loved that he called me a girl -- I felt so feminine rubbing his leg, my new tits on display in the thin shirt. I moved my hand further up his thigh, between his legs, breezing my fingertips over the bulge in his jeans, lightly caressing him as he drove.

He smiled and shifted in the seat a little, leaning back so I had better access. I leaned down beneath the dashboard and grasped his belt, pulling the leather through the buckle, then unsnapped the button on his jeans.

I looked up at him, hesitating for a moment -- was I really doing this? -- then bit my bottom lip and took hold of his zipper. I couldn't believe I was taking off his pants in public in broad daylight, but the truck was high and regular cars couldn't see me at all. And it was what Peter wanted so I was grateful to comply. I pulled down his zipper then opened his jeans and pushed them down his legs.

I dropped my face to his lap and rubbed my cheeks over the big bulge in his briefs, purring with satisfaction as I felt the heat from his loins. Finally I reached in and pulled his cock free. It was big and beautiful, just as I remembered from yesterday. I pushed down his underwear and took him in my hands, stroking as we cruised down the road. I moved my hand up and down, my bracelets jingling, my fingers wrapped around his turgid member.

When I looked up at him he took his eyes off the road briefly to look down at me lying across the seat. I had my left hand cradling his hard cock and my right caressing his big balls. I could see the excitement in his eyes. I could tell he approved. It gave me a warm feeling and made me tingle all over to know I was pleasing him, to know that I would have the privilege to suck Peter's cock again and again.

He groaned as I caressed him and couldn't stop from lifting his hips into my touch. I slid down lower in the seat, resting my head on his thigh and looking up at him with a grateful smile. I studied the hard shaft enclosed in my fist, throbbing right in front of my face. I was enthralled by his manhood, my eyes tracing each vein as my fingers slid up and down from his furry balls to the flared mushroom head. I ran my thumb along the ridge, paying special attention to that ultrasensitive spot on the underside. It made him shudder. I loved being there, my head in his lap, my field of vision filled up with his hard cock in my pumping fist. A deep hunger welled up in me, my mouth watered with desire.

Peter glanced down at me. He nodded, pleased by my attention, but I knew he wanted more and I was only too happy to oblige, to give him pleasure. He put his hand on my neck, lightly caressing me, not forcing, letting me go at my own pace.

"You want to suck it, don't you baby?" he teased, "you want this hard cock in your mouth, don't you?"

It gave me chills to be called baby. I looked up at him with a mischievous grin and snaked my wet tongue out of my mouth. I painted a stroke along the underside of his cock, licking from the base up to the edge of his purple helmet, then flicking the tip of my tongue along the ridge, teasing his cock, edging him. I licked it again, looking up at him, sliding my tongue over and around the head. I felt so deliciously naughty, tending to Peter's hardon in broad daylight before the start of school.

"You want me to suck it?" I teased back, feeling more confident every moment. He groaned.

"But I'm not done licking it yet . . . I'm only getting started . . ." I swabbed my tongue over the sweet spot again - on the bottom, just under the head -- pressing my tongue hard against it, sliding it against the ridge, applying wet pressure. He groaned again.

"Ooooh, so you do like me licking your cock, don't you?" I giggled. I licked the edge some more, thoroughly enjoying my first edging blowjob.

"You know," I continued, slurping all over his cock, "when I got home last night I was so horny I watched some porn on my computer . . . blowjob videos . . . edging . . ." I swept my tongue all over the head of his shaft then pressed my lips against the edge, all the while tickling the base with all ten of my fingertips.

"You know what 'edging' is, Peter?" I asked with mock innocence as I painted wet licks back and forth along the ridge.

He was groaning continuously now. I couldn't help giggling as I teased him with my words and my tongue.

"It's when a girl licks the edge of a guy's cock, right here," I purred as I sloshed my tongue against his edge, to demonstrate. "In this video the girl did it to the guy for, like, 25 minutes -- nonstop -- just licking his cock, like this," I licked around his head and then down the shaft then back up, swirling my tongue all over.

"Only licking," I continued, "no sucking . . . 25 minutes . . . like this . . ." My eyes sparkled as I licked him all over, paying special attention to the head and the edge, tickling his shaft and rubbing his balls, all my effort focused on his pleasure.

"Oooooh, yeah, you wouldn't believe," I continued, "the guy came like a fountain . . . shooting all over . . . and she licked it up . . . every drop . . . off his belly . . . his cock . . . his balls . . . she lapped it up . . . all of it . . ."

I paused between my teasing words to lick his hard dick, twirling my tongue over the head, pressing the flat of it against the underside, sliding it from top to bottom.

". . . it was so hot watching her eat his cum . . . so sexy . . . so hot. . . I was thinking about you when I watched it . . . . thinking about licking your cock . . . licking up your cum . . ."

Peter's rod was dripping with my saliva. I gave it loving kisses in between licks, lavishing him, worshipping his raging boner, making love to his throbbing cock with my mouth.

"Mmmmm, would you like that, Peter? A slow, edging blowjob? Me licking your cock . . . only licking . . . until you came all over?" I realized at some point he must have parked the truck because he was looking down at me intently, not paying attention to the road anymore. I beamed with pride, knowing that I captivated him.

I looked him in the eye and planted a long kiss on the tip of his cock. "I'd like that," I whispered, holding my lips against him.

"Ooooh, fuck Brandi!" he groaned.

"Oh, yeah, I'd love it!" I continued as I licked his shaft. "I'd love to dress up for you too -- maybe a short skirt, a skimpy top, bra and panties -- and edge you for an hour! Oooooh, fuck! That would be sexy. Lipstick and nail polish . . . on my knees . . . maybe red hair . . . or blonde . . . licking your cock all afternoon . . . God! I would love that!"

He groaned again, throwing his head back.

"Oh, yeah," I purred, "imagine that . . . an hour-long blowjob . . . all dressed up . . . on my knees . . . edging your beautiful cock . . . licking it . . . like this . . . oooh, yes!" I licked his meat between every word, smiling up at him, my fingertips tickling his throbbing shaft and caressing his balls.

His groans were getting louder. Knowing that I teased him enough for now, I brought my mouth to the tip of his shaft, my hot breath on the smooth crown, my tongue slathering the purple head, our eyes locked together.

"I'm so sorry, Peter, but that's going to have to wait until next time . . . we have school, you know," and with that I clamped my lips down, taking in about half his length, leaving room for me to swirl my tongue over him and edge his cockhead inside my mouth, licking and sucking passionately, loving the feel of him firmly lodged in my maw and eager to take his hot load. I took the base in my left hand and fisted him urgently, massaging his balls with my right, working to coax the cum out of his throbbing member and into my hungry mouth

He gripped my head and stiffened up in his seat. "Oh, fuck yeah!" he gasped, "suck my cock! Oh, FUCK!"

When his wail turned to a shriek I felt the cum rise through his shaft and blast into my mouth, soaking my tongue and teeth in his hot, salty semen, just like yesterday. He shot spurt after spurt of sticky fluid into my hungry mouth, over my lips, my teeth, dripping down onto my chin as I milked a giant load of spunk from his pulsing balls. My mouth was awash in semen. I loved it. It was wonderful, and I literally purred in delight as I gulped and swallowed his load for the second time in two days.

Chapter 3. Drama Class

My first class was Drama 4 with Mrs. Perkins. It was my favorite. It counted as my English class so instead of reading some dusty old novel we got to practice acting and watch movies and stuff like that. The only catch was that you had to be in the school play, either performing or working behind the scenes, but that was fine with me.

Mrs. Perkins always started class by having us stand in a circle holding hands, and sharing with everyone what we wanted to accomplish that day. The class was all seniors and there were only two guys -- me and Gary Wilson -- along with eight girls. Gary and I always stood on opposite sides of the circle.

Beth Franklin was to my right. She went first, saying she wanted to work on her costume for the upcoming play. Mrs. Perkins always commented on everyone's goal for the day, and as we went around the circle my mind started to drift back to the sexy, edging blowjob I gave Peter in his truck. It gave me chills to think that a few minutes ago I had his hard, spurting cock in my mouth as he fed me a giant load of cum. I could still taste it.

My daydream was interrupted by a glimpse of morning sunshine reflecting off Gary's silver belt buckle on the other side of the circle. When I focused in I noticed his tight jeans and a noticeable bulge below the shiny buckle. It was thick and long, protruding down to his left.

"Wow," I thought. I'd never noticed Gary's package before, but I seemed to have a different view of the world that morning. I studied the front of Gary's Levis, imagining what was contained beneath the faded denim. I wondered whether he was bigger than Peter, and how his balls would feel in my hand.

I was completely lost in my daydream when I looked up and saw Gary staring at me with a curious look. He raised his eyebrows and cocked his head to the side, as if to say, "are you checking me out?"

I grinned sheepishly, having been caught with my eyes on the cookie jar. I gave a little shrug, as if to say, "yeah, so what are you going to do about it?" and then -- I didn't even think, I just did it -- I lifted my hand from Beth's and brought it to my chin, as if I was scratching an itch, and then I took the tip of my index finger between my lips and ran my wet fingertip across my lower lip.

It wasn't even close to being subtle. I kept my eyes locked on Gary as I did it, and just as I had my finger in my mouth Mrs. Perkins called on him.

"And what would you like to accomplish today, Gary?" she asked.

"Ummmm," Gary said, watching me. "I'd like to take Brady to the Auditorium so we can work on our scene." Then he added, "if that's OK with you, Mrs. Perkins."

"Well Gary," she said, looking to him and then to me -- I was back to holding hands with Beth Perkins -- "you know the principal doesn't like students in the Auditorium without a teacher, but here -- take my key -- and lock the door behind you so no one catches you in there, OK? You boys need to get that scene just right!"

"You got it, Mrs. Perkins!" Gary took the key and pulled me from the circle, hustling us out of there while girls continued to announce their plans for the day.

"Feeling saucy today, Johnson?" he asked as we paced down the hall.

I shrugged, playing it coy. "I guess I'm just a saucy kind of guy, Gary," I replied. "Are you ready to work on our scene?" I asked innocently as we bounded down the stairs.

"Oh, we going to get to work all right," he said as he unlocked the door. Boldly, he put his hand on my butt and directed me inside as he locked the door behind us.

It was quiet and dark, with only the dim side lights illuminating the cavernous room. Gary pushed me up against the wall, his hands on my shoulders and his face right in front of me. He was good looking and half a head taller than me, perfectly proportioned with broad shoulders, a flat stomach and strong legs. He wore a faded black t-shirt and jeans. He had that fit, bad-boy look to him.

"You checking out my dick in the circle?" he demanded.

I was enjoying his attention. "Maybe," I said, biting my lower lip and looking up at him.

"You want a better look?" he offered.

I dropped my eyes to his crotch. "Maybe," I said again suggestively.

He took a step back, locking his eyes on me. He reached down and unhooked his belt buckle. I stood perfectly still, watching intently. He pulled off his belt and undid the snap on his jeans. I watched him lower his zipper and shove his pants to the floor.

"Hmmm," I said breathlessly, taking in the long shaft outlined in his black briefs. "I think I would like a better look."

He kicked off his shoes and pants. I could tell he was already hard, and he was big.

"Here it is," he said, pushing his briefs down. He was incredible, about the same size as Peter, maybe a little bigger. It was thick and curved upward to a huge head with a sharp ridge, perfect for a tongue to slide along.

I didn't say a word. I dropped to my knees and took that beautiful shaft in my hand. I studied it for a moment, pulsing with every beat of his heart. My tongue darted out to give the head a few quick licks, getting the taste of him. I looked up at Gary, took a breath and hungrily gobbled his hard cock into my mouth. In a second I was bobbing up and down, slurping on his dick while he guided my head in his hands. I was rock hard myself and came to the realization that I loved sucking cock, whether Peter's or Gary's. I knew I would suck many more in the future.

With that knowledge in my head I went at him full tilt, sucking his rod into my mouth, pumping my head, working it with my tongue, fisting the base and rubbing his balls. I knew it was dangerous to be sucking Gary off in the Auditorium in the middle of class, and I didn't want this to take too long.

"Yeah, Dude!" he exclaimed, "you love sucking cock, don't you?"

With my mouth full of hard meat I could only moan, "Mmmm hmmm."

"Wow! I had no idea you were a knob-gobbler. And damn good, too!"

"Mmmm, mmmm," I moaned again, nodding in agreement and sucking hard at the same time.

"Yeah, good work dude . . . keep sucking . . . that's it, yeah . . . rub my balls . . ."

"Mmmmmm," I moaned obediently as I sucked him hungrily, massaging his nuts and looking up at him hopefully as I bobbed my head.

"You want me to cum in your mouth, don't you dude?"

"Mmmmmmm hmmmmm!" I squeaked around the rigid pole in my mouth.

"Keep it up, dude! You'll get it soon!" he groaned.

The idea of drinking down Gary's load made me increase my efforts, sucking him harder and jerking him faster. I was moaning happily, glad to be on my knees with Gary's cock in my mouth first thing in the morning.

God, I loved blowing him! He ran his hand through my hair as I swabbed his crown, my tongue drenching him, my wet hand jerking the base. He was almost there.

He groaned louder. I squealed in in delight, letting the excitement build, bringing him closer, jerking his rod and kneading his balls with purpose, feverishly washing the head of his shaft with my tongue, eager to earn my second load of the day.

"Cum for me!" I urged. I got an amazingly dirty feeling knowing I was on my knees in the dark Auditorium, pleading for Gary to feed me his load. I loved feeling like a slut.

Gary's legs shook and he grabbed my hair, holding my head tightly on his rod. I fisted his wet shaft with both hands, then felt his cock pulse and suddenly my mouth was flooded with his warm, gooey juice. It was thick and salty and erupted from his cock in powerful spurts. I held the head on my tongue until he was done, then took one big gulp and swallowed his entire load into my belly.

Gary was wobbling as I tenderly licked his cock clean and planting a long, soft kiss on the head.

"Wow, dude. That was amazing," he exhaled. "I think we're going to have to practice our scene a lot!"

"Sounds good to me," I purred as I rose up from my knees and licked the last remaining drops of Gary's semen from my lips.

Chapter 4. Chem Lab

The last class of the morning was Chemistry. My lab partner was Ernesto, one of the cool kids at school. He had a chiseled jaw, grey-green eyes and a mop of dark hair. Like Peter, he always seemed to need a shave and his smile lit up the room. He was a tall and fit with a swarthy complexion, a star player on the soccer team and all the girls loved him. He was actually a year older us because he had come from Spain or maybe Portugal and when he got here they held him back a year to learn English. Even though he was a jock and popular he was nice to everyone, even the nerdy band kids like me.

Mr. Smith placed Ernesto and I at the lab bench at the back of the classroom. He instructed the class on how to set up the experiment, then went to his desk and let us get to work. Ernesto and I were a good team, setting up our beakers and flasks and weighing out chemicals, making jokes and enjoying having a project to do instead of listening to some boring lecture. Ernesto towered over me at the lab bench but I felt totally comfortable working with him, as if we were old friends. After getting everything set up we sat back on our stools, setting a timer so we'd know when to add this or mix that, and began taking the measurements that we'd have to record every two minutes for the next half hour.

emelle78
emelle78
714 Followers