A Game of HORSE Pt. 03

Story Info
Brandi takes charge.
4.6k words
4.74
21.2k
31

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
716 Followers

All of the characters in this story are 18 or older.

Chapter 6: Donny

After my busy morning I couldn't stand the idea of going to math and history classes so I decided to ditch the afternoon. I snuck out the side door by the loading dock and luckily ran into Alecia Jenkins in the parking lot. She was excused early for some reason and gave me a ride home since it was on her way. My parents wouldn't be home until late so I had the whole rest of the day to myself.

There was a package on my front steps. It was addressed to "Brandi," written in black maker. When I took it inside and opened it my heart skipped a beat. It was filled with girl's clothes. There was lingerie, a makeup kit, a jewelry box and three wigs -- blonde, brunette, and a mane of flowing red hair.

There was a note on top, "Brandi -- these are for you. Enjoy! Love, Katie."

I ran my hands through the box like a pirate with a treasure chest. I couldn't wait to try everything on. This was the best day ever!

An hour later I was in my bedroom, putting on the finishing touches. I chose a simple outfit -- pink bra and panty set, cutoff denim shorts with that white, faded fringe around the leg openings, and a pale green halter top with spaghetti straps that clung tightly to my curvy bust and proudly displayed my nipples. It was the perfect outfit for a sexy redhead, and that's what I was that afternoon.

It took me a while to get my makeup right but I looked at a few websites and figured out how to highlight my cheekbones and do my eyes. Not too much, but enough to give me a cute, feminine look. I chose a pair of dangly, beaded earrings that matched my casual sexiness. I gave myself a major manicure, pasting on long nails and painting them red. I found a red gloss to match that made my lips lush and wet. When I was done I blew myself a kiss in the mirror. I was hot.

I paraded around my room for a while, checking myself out and thinking about my escapades that morning. I had sucked off Peter, Gary and Mr. Smith, not to mention jerking off Ernesto and gulping down his load. I giggled to myself. Four cocks in one morning! I was such a slut!

But I wanted more. So far in my brief cocksucking career I had been submissive, kneeling on command and tending to the guys' needs. Now I wanted to be the aggressor, the seductress. And I had an idea.

I texted my friend Don and invited him over to play video games. Don was a doofus. He was naïve and super nice, wouldn't hurt a fly. Whenever things started to get crazy at a party he somehow managed to disappear, never wanting to break the rules or disappoint his parents or girlfriend, Arlene.

Don always complained to me about Arlene. They had been going out for two years and she bossed him around and never let him touch her below the waist. But he stuck with her. I think he had a submissive streak and liked her being in control. To make matters worse, Don was the only 18-year-old I knew who still had parental controls on his computer and phone, so he couldn't even watch porn. Anyway, he said he didn't want to watch it, because "it was wrong, like masturbation," he once told me. Donny must have had an incredibly painful case of blue balls.

When I opened the door Donny's jaw dropped. "Brady? Is that you?" he asked, his eyes roaming up and down my scantily clad body. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, nothing," I said, waving him off as if my dressing up was no big deal. "It's a project for Drama class -- we have to immerse ourselves in an unfamiliar role," I lied. "I'm taking on the role of Brandi, a teenage girl."

Don, being Don, nodded his head as if it all made sense. I gave a little twirl so he could see the whole package, including my tight butt in the cutoff shorts.

"So, Donny, what do you think of Brandi?" I asked in a girlish voice, batting my eyelashes at him and pushing my chest out. He stared, confused, talking it all in. Now that I was looking at guys in a new way, I noticed Donny was kind of cute.

He shook his head, trying to wrap his mind around the situation. "You look . . . amazing, Brady! You'll definitely get an A in Drama."

"Thanks Donny!" I gushed, taking him by the arm and leading him over to the couch. He couldn't keep his eyes off me, especially my tight top.

"But remember," I admonished him, "I'm Brandi, not Brady!"

He nodded, his eyes glued to my body.

I primped my red hair for him. "So, you like?" I asked.

"Your hair looks great!" he gushed, his eyes roaming wildly. "Arlene never paints her nails. Or wears lipstick. Or does anything like you -- wow!"

I giggled. He was struggling not to stare as we sat on the couch. We looked at one another in awkward silence for a moment.

"So . . . you want to play video games?" he asked, but I could tell he was so distracted he didn't know what to do.

"Sure," I chirped. "But want to get high first?" I asked, offering him my one-hitter.

"Ummm, I don't know," Don demurred, looking around. "What about your parents?"

"Oh, don't worry!" I replied, lighting up and taking a hit. "They won't be home for hours."

I exhaled and offered the pipe to Don. He hesitated. I knew he didn't like to party but usually you could get him to succumb to peer pressure. "Just one hit?" I asked, looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

Don was torn but, as I expected, he went along and took a drag off the pipe as I held the lighter, then broke into a huge coughing fit with smoke billowing from his mouth. He didn't inhale much, but this was good weed and I knew he would be feeling the effects.

"OK!" I said as he got his breath back. "Let's play!" I turned on the TV and handed him a controller and we started to play, but he kept coughing and looking at me, taking sidelong glances at my nipples and my legs. His attention wasn't on the game at all.

I turned the monitor off. "Go get yourself a glass of water, Don," I told him. "In the kitchen."

He complied, as usual, and while he was in the kitchen I pulled up Pornhub on my laptop, which was already connected to the monitor. It was Britney Amber giving a hot POV blowjob. When Don got back to the couch and picked up his controller I clicked the remote, but instead of our game Don saw Britney sucking down a huge cock, looking us right in the eye.

"Oh, no!" I cried. "I must have hit the wrong button!" But I didn't change it. I let it play as Don sat there with his mouth open, awestruck by Britney's performance.

We sat quietly for a minute. I could tell the weed was having an effect on him. He seemed to be in another world. I felt a little bad about taking advantage of him, but hey -- the kid was 18 years old! Time to open up a little.

"She sure knows how to give head, doesn't she?" I finally said in a soft voice, trying not to interrupt Donny's trance.

"Ummm, yeah," he sighed, without taking his eyes off the screen. "Do girls really do that?" he asked, mystified.

"They do, Donny," I said softly, trying not to laugh.

After about another minute, I said, "I love her manicure, don't you? It's so sexy to see those black, shiny fingernails wrapped around the guy's cock."

"Yeah," he sighed again.

Very gently I placed my five outstretched fingers on his knee, my bright red nails contrasting with the blue denim. "So, do you think my nails are as nice as hers?" I asked innocently.

Donny snapped out of his trance and shifted in his seat uncomfortably, looking at my hand. I held still, waiting for his response. Donny stared at my hand, unmoving, for what seemed like forever.

Finally, he spoke. "Arlene never paints her nails," he said quietly, glancing back at the screen. I could tell he was stoned because he was repeating himself. He sat stiffly, seemingly afraid to move, his eyes shifting back and forth from my hand to the screen.

"Do you like the color?" I asked in a flirty tone.

He exhaled and nodded.

I very slightly moved my fingers up his leg, less than an inch, then back. "I do too," I added. "I think red is sexy, the perfect color for Brandi."

He stayed still. Taking a chance, I moved my fingers up a little more, then back, pressing a little bit harder. "Do you like that?" I whispered.

He nodded again, nervous, so I decided to keep going, rubbing my fingertips slowly up his leg, staying close to his knee, keeping my eye on his face to gauge his reaction. He wasn't looking at the screen anymore.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" I offered, rubbing about half way up his thigh now.

He nodded again and closed his eyes, throwing his head back. I could tell he was torn but he couldn't resist.

"Too bad Arlene doesn't do this for you," I said sadly. "If I was her I'd take good care of you."

He let out a little moan, almost imperceptible but I heard it.

Cautiously, I rubbed higher on his thigh. His eyes were still closed and his face was red with excitement. He was breathing a little faster. He wasn't paying attention to the monitor anymore, and there was a pronounced bulge in his lap that wasn't there when we were playing video games.

Feeling bold now, I slipped from the couch onto the floor between his outstretched legs and placed a hand on each thigh. Instantly his eyes opened and his head snapped forward.

"What --?" he gasped, his whole body stiffening up.

"Shhh," I responded, taking a firm grip on each thigh, urging him to relax. "Look at my nails," I purred, "it's OK . . . relax . . ."

Slowly I trailed my polished fingers up and down his faded jeans, looking up at him hopefully. "Look at my nails," I said again. "Brandi's nails."

I watched his eyes focus on my hands. He had a confused look, as if he couldn't figure out what was going on. I rubbed gently at first, then slowly began to apply more pressure, caressing, squeezing, massaging from his knee up along his thigh, taking my time, waiting for him to get comfortable. Eventually, he started to relax. Bit by bit I went higher, a tiny bit on every stroke until I was rubbing all the way up to his pockets. I was painfully aware of the bulge in his pants, just a finger-length away from my hands.

"It feels good, doesn't it Donny?" I cooed.

He nodded, "God, yes. It feels amazing."

That was all I needed to hear. "This is another thing I bet Arlene has never done for you," I said, and with that I trailed my right hand from the top of his thigh to the bulge in his lap and stroked along its length. I was worried he was going to jump from the couch but all he did was groan. When he closed his eyes and threw his head back again I brought my left hand over and softly rubbed his cock through his pants with two hands, tracing my fingers along his length, curling my fist around it and stroking, and reaching down to caress his balls.

He opened his eyes and watched my red, shiny fingertips dancing over his package and shook his head in disbelief. I looked up at him with a wicked grin on my face, my eyes sparkling. He was putty in my hands! I was the aggressor now, I was directing the action.

"Do you like that, Donny?" I cooed.

He nodded, panting, his mouth hanging open.

"Is that a yes?" I asked.

He nodded again, and I stopped rubbing, bringing my hands to his knees.

"I want to hear it," I whispered.

He looked at me dumbfounded, nodding. I waited.

"Say it," I quietly demanded.

I waited. Finally, a meek "yes" escaped his lips.

"Good boy," I said and brought my dainty, feminine hands back to his throbbing cock, rubbing and stroking with a big smile on my face.

I decided to push the action even farther. I undid the button on his jeans, took the tab for his zipper in my painted fingers and lowered it slowly, opening his pants and revealing his hard shaft encased in white cotton briefs. I grasped the waistband of his jeans and started to pull them down, but he wasn't lifting his butt off the couch.

"Do you want me to stop, Donny?" I asked matter-of-factly.

"I--, I--," he stammered.

"If you want me to stop, I will," I offered.

He looked down at me for a moment, taking me in -- on my knees, lipstick, makeup, earrings, firm tits encased in my tight shirt, holding his open pants in my hands -- and lost all resistance. He lifted up and I slid his pants down and off. I grasped his shaft through his briefs and stroked, only a thin layer of cotton between us now. There was a big wet spot by the head. I trailed a red fingernail along his length and down to his balls, tracing his round sac, gazing up at him with a devilish look in my eyes. I kept it up for a minute or two -- stroking, tickling, caressing him through his briefs -- until finally he could take it no more and he lifted off the couch himself, looking down at me with a desperate expression.

I giggled at his utter submission. He couldn't resist my charms, and I had no intention of denying him. I slid his underwear down his legs, revealing his impressive tool. His was the smallest so far, but he was still bigger than most and beautifully sculpted. He had almost no pubic hair and his shaft was smooth, curved, and rock hard, capped with a pronounced head. His balls hung down heavily, and I wondered if that was the result of his frigid girlfriend. At least they weren't actually blue, I chuckled to myself.

A steady stream of precum was already dripping out, and I realized Donny was probably on the verge of exploding due to the years of torture he had been enduring from Arlene. I think he expected me to use my hands, but instead I leaned forward and swished a long, wet lick from the base of his shaft to the tip. Donny howled.

"Oh, fuck!" he cried out as I brought my tongue back down and licked from bottom to top on the right side, then the left side, then parted my lips and engulfed his throbbing tool in my red, glossy lips. I grasped his balls in my left hand and took his entire length into my hot, sucking mouth, deep-throating Donny right from the get-go. He was wailing and gasping, bucking back and forth on the couch. I pulled back and sucked him all the way down again, rolling his nuts in my hand, and as I pulled back Donny screeched and blasted the thickest, fullest, hottest load of cum into my mouth that I've ever experienced. It was like a dam burst. His cock pulsed over and over, shooting out powerful jets of sperm. I swallowed and swallowed, keeping up as best I could but it was way more than I could handle. It seeped out the corners of my mouth and I swiped it up with my fingers, careful not to lose any.

After a while his orgasm relented but Donny never went soft. I sucked him tenderly, catching the dribs and drabs of fluid from his balls and my chin, licking my fingers clean. With his still-hard shaft wrapped in my lips, I looked up at him questioningly, wondering if he was going to lose his erection.

He shook his head. "Could you do that again?" he asked apologetically.

I smiled around the cock in my mouth and for the next twenty minutes I lavished Donny with my most attentive oral affections. I kissed his cock from base to tip, licked him all over and jerked him in my fist. Donny's size allowed me to deep-throat him easily, and I realized this was a great opportunity to experiment with my cocksucking skills. I took him down deep and even figured out how to lick his balls while his entire shaft was lodged in my mouth, my lips pressed up against him as my tongue worked its magic on his nuts. I edged him, rubbed his cock on my cheeks and sucked his balls, looking up at him while I massaged his scrotum with my tongue. It was wonderful. I even talked dirty to him, telling him how much I loved to suck his cock, how delicious it was to swallow his load, how good it felt to have his balls in my mouth, how I loved doing all the naughty things for him that Arlene wouldn't. I told him his cum was delicious.

Eventually it was too much for him. He shot off in my mouth as I jerked his shaft, sucking on the head, swallowing every drop of his load into my greedy belly.

Chapter 7: Double the Fun

After Donny left I went back to the box, trying on different outfits and looking at myself in the mirror. There were skirts and shorts and skimpy tops, but I decided I looked really cute in a pair of pink pajama shorts and a thin white t-shirt with the sleeves torn off and the neck ripped into a V that revealed my cleavage in a lacy bra. I felt so sexy, like I was almost naked by not quite.

I took an accounting and realized I had swallowed six loads that day from five different guys -- five blowjobs and a handjob. I was a total slut! And like a good slut, I wanted more. Dressing up in my new outfit got me all excited again, and there was nothing that I wanted more than to be dressed up on my knees, sucking on a hard cock. One more blowjob, just to round out the day I told myself.

I texted Peter and asked if he wanted to come by to watch the NBA playoffs with "Brandi." He texted back immediately, saying he was leaving the gym in a few minutes and would come by after he dropped off his friend DJ. I thought for a moment -- I knew DJ. He graduated last year and was in college now on a basketball scholarship. He played small forward and was a real stud, about 6'3" of solid muscle. His head was shaved, he wore a diamond-stud earring, and he was black. I hadn't really thought about it last year, but picturing him now I realized he was really cute.

"Bring him too!" I texted back. "We can all watch the game." Feeling frisky, I added the grinning purple devil emoji.

I watched the three dots come up on my phone, waiting for Peter's reply. The dots disappeared, then came back, then disappeared again, as if Peter was trying to come up with the right response.

Finally, he replied, "Really? You sure?"

I replied with the purple devil again and added "Brandi loves a party!" I was insatiable.

"Be there in 20," Peter replied.

Half an hour later, Peter and DJ were sitting side by side on the couch, watching the Lakers on my big-screen TV. DJ was on the left, Peter on the right, freshly showered from practice, wearing baggy shorts and t-shirts. They smelled good. Even though the game was tight, with the lead going back and forth, the guys couldn't keep their eyes off me as I served them beer and snacks. I made sure to bend over as much as I could, putting my tight butt and firm tits on display for them.

When I had everything just right I asked the guys suggestively, "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

DJ and Peter exchanged glances, big smiles spreading across their faces. I took that as a "yes." I sank to my knees on the carpet in front of them, placing my hands on their knees.

"How about I take these shorts off and help you guys get really comfortable?" I purred. I reached for DJ's waistband first. He helpfully raised up as I slid the shorts down his legs, then ran my painted fingers over the bulge in his briefs. He was big, and already hard. I rubbed my left hand along his rod and caressed his balls with my right.

I looked up at Peter. "Get those off," I commanded, gesturing at his shorts with my head. As Peter pushed his shorts and boxers down I slid DJ's briefs down his legs, leaving both guys naked below the waist, their hard cocks curving up toward the ceiling, their balls spread out over the couch cushions.

I took DJ's shaft in my left hand, Peter's in my right, my dainty, manicured fingers wrapped around them, stroking up and down. After everything that had already happened that day, this was the best. Two hard cocks, just for me!

DJ's tool was magnificent -- chocolate brown, long and thick and capped with a bulbous head. It was pulsing with every beat of his heart. I took my time, exploring both shafts with my hands, fisting them, dragging my fingertips along their length, squeezing their heads, tickling their balls. It gave me the chills to have over a foot of hard cock in my grasp.

emelle78
emelle78
716 Followers
12