All Comments on 'A Game of HORSE Pt. 03'

by emelle78

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would have loved the story if you left out the drugs. So instead of a 5, had to give you a 1 and will skip your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story so far.... Somehow I envision Brandi being spit-roasted soon enough!

Regards,

Jodie Lynne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

so good! ignore the other comment thats just ridiculous. please do more chapters!!

Cristal_di_CantaCristal_di_Cantaalmost 3 years ago

Loved the seduction scene! That power you have as a girl is so exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When is this delicious little slut going to get fucked?

jennacybertarjennacybertaralmost 3 years ago

Love all of them, wish for more!!!!

Hawk66Hawk66over 2 years ago

Awesome chapter! Nothing like having some BBC in the mix! Super hot scenario! Can’t wait to read the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

totally GAY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I had a buddy of mine gave me a blow job. He had not had a girlfriend for a few months, so we had been drinking beer most of the day. We hit the shower and put on a bath robe sitting around watching a movie I went to sleep, and he had his head in my lab. I woke up and he was sucking my cock and was looking at the TV. When I was about to cum, I told him, and he keep sucking my cock. I went back to sleep with my cock still in his mouth. When I woke up the next time he was dressed and cocking some food for us. He never said anything about what had happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous