A Game of HORSE Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to build up suspense for DJ so I started with Peter. I leaned into his lap, bringing my lips to the base of his shaft and planting a row of wet, loving kisses up to the head, swirling my tongue around his smooth bell end, sliding it along the edge, then working my way back down, kissing and slurping up and down and around, adoring his rod and slathering him up with saliva. At the same time I was fisting JD with my left hand, running my fingers up and down his hard, black cock and looking him in the eye, as if to say, "this is what you're about to experience, so get ready!"

After a few minutes of licking and kissing Peter's ivory shaft I shifted over to DJ, sliding my left hand down to his balls and bringing my mouth to the tip of his dark rod. I puckered my wet, red lips and kissed it long and wet, purring with satisfaction, letting him know how much I appreciated the opportunity to smother his big, black cock with my affection. I kissed all over the head then down his length, my red lips against his chocolate brown skin, kissing and licking until I reached his balls, then I worked my way back up again, lavishing his dick until it shined in my juices. The whole time I was rubbing his balls with my left hand and fisting Peter with my right.

"God! You have a nice cock!" I blurted out.

Peter laughed. DJ shook his head, looking down at me in amazement.

"Wow!" DJ exclaimed to Peter, "you weren't kidding, she really does love cock!" I loved that they referred to me as a girl. I felt 100% feminine, dressed up and on my knees, a man's hard penis against my lips.

"Yeah," Peter agreed, "and she seems to really like yours!" Peter looked down at me and added, "don't you, Brandi!"

"Fuck yes!" I gushed. I leaned back into DJ's lap and opened wide, sliding his long, black rod into my sucking mouth. It was wonderful -- my first black cock -- and delicious. I loved the feel of it on my tongue, sliding through my lips.

As I sucked on one cock and jerked another, Peter reached his right hand down to grab my right boob through my t-shirt and started rubbing. "Hey, DJ," he said, "you gotta check out her tits -- they're amazing!" It sent tingles through my body and when he twisted my nipple between his thumb and forefinger I squealed around the thick slab of dark meat stuffed in my mouth.

DJ complied, squeezing my left tit, making me moan even louder. The boys continued to play with my tits as I alternated sucking them, switching every few minutes from one stiff shaft to the other. I was lost in a world of hard, dripping cock, one white and one black, one in my mouth and one in my fist, a pair of large balls in my hand at all times. I was in bliss. I could have stayed on my knees all night.

As I bobbed my head on DJ's pole my left hand followed my mouth with each stroke. I was getting good at sucking cock by now and I wanted to put on a show for Peter as he watched me suck off his friend. I pulled out all of my tricks, twirling my tongue over DJ's mushroom head, licking all over the ridge, edging him, kissing all over. Sometimes I would pump my head and my hand in unison, then switch and have my hand go down while my head went up until the tip was in my mouth, tonguing and edging. Soon DJ was grunting. I could feel his solid cock get even harder. It was about to happen.

He was so close. His head was back and he was moaning. I pulled my hand from Peter's rod and focused my full attention on DJ, bobbing and fisting furiously and rubbing his balls. I looked up at him and saw his face scrunch up, then he let out a wail and I felt the cum shoot out of his rod, blasting spurt after spurt of hot semen into my mouth. I stopped bobbing and held the head of his cock on my tongue, fisting him slowly as his warm juices flooded my mouth. I looked over at Peter as I swallowed, my eyes sparkling with delight, showing my appreciation for making this happen.

When DJ was done I shifted back to Peter. I blew him enthusiastically, alternating between sucking him slowly, keeping my lips tightly circling his shaft, then picking up speed and bobbing up and down faster and faster until I slowed back down again. I was having fun, bringing him toward a climax.

I looked him in the eye as I sucked on the head, my cheeks hollow, my tongue swirling, then I took him as deep, playing with his balls, rolling them in my soft, warm palm as I held his shaft in my throat.

For the third time in 24 hours, Peter was groaning and about to shoot off in my mouth. I squealed with excitement as I fisted him until he grunted and shot his load, the familiar taste and smell and feel of his thick sperm filling my senses. I groaned with happiness and drank it down as if it were nectar.

When I was done I looked up at the boys. They were slumped back on the couch, breathing heavily. I wiped my lips with the back of my hand and looked up at Peter.

"Drive me to school tomorrow?" I asked.

12