A Game of HORSE Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long before Ray felt his orgasm approaching. He was pretty sure Brandi intended to suck him dry, but being the first time he thought it wise to give warning.

"Brandi... I'm... gonna...," he squawked, "I'm... gonna..."

Brandi immediately pulled back, squeezing the base of his shaft between two fingers. "No, not yet!" she admonished. "Not yet. Relax." She squeezed harder, making him wince. "Not yet," she said again.

Ray exhaled, delirious with pleasure and dying for release. Brandi held still, gripping the base of his shaft. "Trust me," she purred, looking up at him, hoping he could hold off. "Trust me," she said again.

When she saw his breathing come back to normal she began to stroke him again, slowly, gauging her speed and grip to keep him at a simmer. Ray groaned as Brandi erotically tormented him, bringing him to the edge of ecstasy but denying his climax, at least for now. When she was sure the eruption was no longer imminent she leaned forward and sucked him into her mouth again, bobbing steadily, not too fast, looking up at him lovingly as she nursed his straining erection, her red lips wrapped tight around his shaft, her tongue massaging the crown.

Within minutes she felt him shaking again, his hips pushing up off the seat, and she immediately pulled back, again denying him, prolonging his agony and ecstasy. Brandi kept this up for more than four songs on the radio, bringing him to the edge of orgasm and ramping back down, red-lining his sexual engine until he was about to burst, physically and emotionally.

Finally, Brandi decided he had endured enough. After she brought him down for the fourth or fifth time -- she had lost count -- she began fisting him and took his dripping shaft into her wet mouth, swirling her tongue over the head, pumping the base, rubbing his balls, and then she took him deep, all the way down until the end of his cock was lodged in her throat. Brandi held him there, her face pressed against his belly, rubbing his balls, then she pulled back and held the head in her mouth, sucking hard, her cheeks drawn in, fisting him faster, holding his thick shaft in both hands and pumping, pumping, pumping as she sucked.

Ray began bouncing off the seat, fucking his cock up into Brandi's mouth, crazed with lust and dying for release, hoping that she would finally allow him to explode. This time she had no intention of denying him, sucking and fisting and rubbing with all her energy, intent on drawing every drop of cum from his churning balls into her hungry mouth.

"Uh... uh... oh... OH, OH! OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK BRANDIIIIIIIIII!" Ray shrieked.

Brandi felt his balls constrict and shaft pulse as the first blast shot from his cock like a fire hose. "AAARRGHHHHAAAHHUUUUGGG!" Ray choked as streams of semen flooded Brandi's mouth. He felt like his whole body was electrified. Never had he experienced anything like this. He looked down at the angel kneeling in front of him, her red lips locked on his spurting penis, a look of pure pleasure on her face as he discharged his thick goo into her mouth. Brandi looked up at him adoringly and swallowed deeply, taking his seed into her belly.

Brandi loved swallowing Ray's come. She loved everything about sucking him off -- the size and shape of his cock, the feel of it in her mouth, his scent, the sexy sounds he made when she teased him, the way he looked at her, the power of his ejaculation.

When the flow from his shaft finally petered out she pulled back, giving the head of his cock a loving kiss. "Was that sexy?" she asked innocently.

12