A Game of Inches Ch. 03

Story Info
Marc fucks his first woman, but will he get away with it?
3.6k words
4.66
7.9k
10
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Game of Inches, Ch. 3 of 10

by DirtyMindedMinx

I hesitated at the door for a moment, then opened it.

Gloria was bent over the sink waiting, just as she'd promised. Her satin panties were down around her thighs and her dress was flipped up in the back. I couldn't take my eyes off her smooth, flawless ass. The long, slender lines of her legs were beyond enticing. Even better, I could smell her arousal from where I stood.

The woman I'd been fantasizing about for months tossed her long brown hair to the side and looked at me with a barely contained lust, unlike anything I'd seen before. "If you've come to fuck me, then get in here and give me that hard cock of yours."

I stepped in and quickly began undoing my pants as the door closed behind me. It was strange to have a woman come on to me, much less be the one initiating sex. All my life I'd always had to work at getting a girl to do anything with me. When I did succeed, it was more about them giving in than succumbing to any kind of irresistible desire for me. Knowing that Gloria, a woman I'd never even spoken to until a few minutes earlier, was not only willing but very eager was a unique experience.

"There it is," she said as my cock sprang free of my briefs. "That's what I've been dying for."

"Are you sure about all this?" I glanced around the small public bathroom. "Wouldn't you prefer somewhere more...romantic?"

"This isn't a romance, stud. This is you putting that gorgeous cock as deep in my cunt as you can and fucking me to a pussy-drenching orgasm right here, right now."

"Okay. Got it." I was more excited than I was letting on. I was still in something of a daze. But I wasn't going to let that get in the way of taking advantage of what was being offered.

I stepped behind Gloria and ran my hands up her soft thighs and caressed her narrow but enticing ass. She wiggled her hips, showing her impatience for me to penetrate her. She arched her back, which had the effect of making her crotch all the more accessible to me. I could see that her pussy was swollen with anticipation and already glistening with arousal.

"I...I don't have a condom," I warned her.

She let out a lilting giggle and looked at me by way of my reflection in the mirror. "I don't care. I want everything you've got." She ran her tongue across her teeth. "Everything."

Good enough for me. I worked the tip of my cock in between her slick lips. This would be the first pussy I'd been in other than Carol's since I'd met her over nine years ago. Only the second pussy of my life. I was about to cheat on my wife. I never cheated on any woman, ever. I simply wasn't that type of guy, but here I was with this golden opportunity that had just fallen into my lap. Carol wouldn't know. My wife would never find out I'd been unfaithful. I would be a fool not to go through with it.

The door swung open and my heart all but jumped out of my mouth. I should have covered myself, but I was frozen with the shock of how stupid I was to leave the door unlocked. The woman's jaw dropped and her eyes went wide when it registered what she'd walked in on. I waited for the scream that I knew was coming any second.

Instead, the woman, a school teacher if I had to guess, looked over her shoulder and then back at us. She bit her lower lip and let her gaze drift down to where my cock was poised to enter Gloria's pussy.

"I'm sorry to interrupt," she said in a husky voice, "but...is there any chance I could stay and watch?"

A salacious grin came to Gloria's lips. "Make sure it's locked."

I never imagined women could be so sexually adventurous, especially with me being involved.

"I'm Joyce," the woman said as she locked the door. "But never mind that. Just pretend like I'm not even here." The crimson flush rising on her cheeks gave this otherwise unremarkable woman a certain appeal.

"I'm Gloria," my partner said seductively. "I can't properly introduce my friend here because I don't know his name."

"Um...Marc." I briefly considered giving a false name, but couldn't think of one. Joyce nodded politely, then looked down at my hovering cock. I did as she suggested and tried to pretend she wasn't there.

I moved my cockhead up and down Gloria's juicy slit. Her moan of pleasure caught me off guard. My wife often moaned when we had sex, but I was keenly aware that the congenial noises she made during our rather uninspired lovemaking were solely for my benefit. Gloria's moan was genuine; an unrestrained expression of the pleasure she was feeling.

"Fuck me, Marc. I need to feel your stiff cock inside me."

I circled until I found her opening, then pushed forward. I slid inside her easily, not just because she was so wet, but also because her pussy was somewhat slack -- almost to the point of being loose. Some men might have been turned off by this, but not me. She may have been like that because she'd pushed a baby or two out through there, but I preferred to believe her commodious vagina was due to her husband having a huge cock that stretched her wide each time he fucked her. I went as deep as I could and was rewarded with another sincere moan from one of the stars of my fantasy harem.

I heard heavy breathing to my left. I glanced over and saw that Joyce had her hand down the front of her navy-blue polyester slacks.

"I'm sorry," she said, pushing her glasses up with her free hand. "Is it okay if I do this while I watch? You two are so darn sexy."

I was feeling bolder than usual at that moment. "Fine by me...as long as you pull those pants down so I can get a better look at what you're doing with yourself."

Her blush spread from her cheeks, down her throat, and colored what little could be seen of her chest. Joyce began working her sensible slacks down off her hips.

"And get those lovely tits out while you're at it," Gloria added, then turned her attention to me. "Did you cum already?"

"Uh...no."

"Then let's get to it, stud. We don't want to make Joyce late for work."

I re-focused and began moving in and out of Gloria's pussy. I could feel her muscles flexing with each thrust I gave her. It felt so good, partly because no matter how hard she tried to grip my cock with her pussy it still wasn't all that tight. It felt like my cock was floating inside of her as I held her hips and pounded into Gloria's slippery void.

"Oh, that's it, Marc. Give me that cock. You have no idea how long I've been wanting to have you like this."

Hearing that was almost as much of a turn-on as fucking a new pussy for the first time in forever. She was pushing back to meet each of my plunging thrusts. I was certain the sounds of our flesh slapping together could be heard by everyone in the coffee shop, but it was all too incredible to stop -- or even slow down. I loved my wife, but this didn't have anything to do with love. If Carol invited me to screw her in a public ladies' room every so often, maybe I wouldn't be doing this with another woman. I might have even turned down the deal Paul had offered. But Carol wasn't anything like Gloria, so what choice did I really have?

"Yes, fuck her, Marc. You're fucking her so hard right now. I love it."

I turned again to Joyce upon hearing her breathless words. So much for pretending she wasn't there. Her tits were out as Gloria had instructed, and she was pulling on one of her long, dark nipples. Her hand was fast at work between her legs. She slipped her fingers out when she noticed me looking and spread her pussy lips to show off an enticingly prominent clit.

"I've never done anything like this before," Joyce explained apologetically. "It's so freaking hot." She jammed her fingers back into her hairy pussy as she pulled and twisted her nipple with masochistic delight. It was only then that I noticed she, too, was wearing a wedding ring. Looks like I wasn't the only one in the world who wanted more than their spouse was able to offer.

"Fuck my cunt, Marc! As hard as you can! I'm going to cum! Make me cum all over your cock!"

I was beyond certain everyone in the coffee shop heard that. The manager would be knocking at the door any second, but I was determined to finish what I'd started before that happened. I began ramming into Gloria as fast as I could, adding my own groans to the mix of passionate noises. I stopped making an effort not to orgasm and just let myself become immersed in the hedonistic sensation of it all.

"Go ahead, Marc! Cum inside me! Fill my cunt!

"Yes, Marc, do it! Give her your sperm!" Joyce clearly wasn't used to dirty talk, which only made it more endearingly erotic.

"I'm cumming!" I announced. I'm usually silent when I orgasm, but for some reason, I felt free to let loose in front of these two strangers. "I'm going to cum so hard in your fucking pussy!"

"Give it to me!"

With a final series of heroic hip thrusts, I released within her. A feeling I'd never experienced before began deep in my groin and rushed through my entire body. Me and the woman I was inside became one as her orgasm crashed over her at the same moment. It was like I could feel her climax as well as my own. When Joyce cried out in a fit of self-induced bliss, my pleasure increased exponentially, like the three of us were somehow connected. It couldn't have been more than a few seconds, but the rapturous pleasure seemed to last for an immeasurable span of time somewhere outside of reality.

I listened for the angry knock, but none came. The women struggled to catch their breath. I slowly withdrew my cock from Gloria's now gaping hole. My hard-on persisted as I struggled to stow it away in my boxers. A dribble of my jizz trickled from Gloria's cunt and ran down the inside of her thigh until it reached her satin panties, which were still stretched between her open legs. I wasn't sure what to do next. I wasn't exactly familiar with the protocol of semi-anonymous bathroom hook-ups.

"You better hurry along," Gloria offered in response to my apparent consternation. "They'll be wondering where you are."

I checked my watch and saw that I was indeed running behind.

"I...uh..."

"Let's not spoil a perfect moment with too many words," Gloria said with relaxed contentment. "That was the best fuck I've ever had. Thank you."

I knew when to quit while I was ahead. I finished zipping up and prepared to go. Joyce was still leaning against the door, one tit cupped in her hand while her fingers slowly tickled the area around her sensitive clit. She was staring at Gloria's pussy. "May I?"

Gloria paused for a moment before nodding. Joyce moved to where I'd been standing, went to her knees, and ran a tongue up along the gleaming trail of the semen I had left behind. When this otherwise dowdy woman, whom I had become certain was an elementary school teacher, reached Gloria's freshly fucked pussy, she began to suck at her hole with a hungry intensity. No woman had ever craved my cum as much as it appeared this lady did.

I wanted to stay and play the voyeur as Joyce had, but I needed to get to the office. I turned and fumbled with the lock. I opened the door tentatively, checking to see if a pair of police officers were waiting for me. I was relieved to see the coast was clear.

"Marc."

I turned back at the sound of Gloria's voice. She tossed a pair of pink satin panties to me that I caught by reflex.

"Promise you'll wear these for me tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" It was hard to concentrate with Joyce vigorously slurping away.

"See you in the morning." Gloria lowered her head and her hair fell to hide her face. Her moan told me she was thoroughly enjoying being cleaned out by our mutual friend.

I closed the door, leaving them to their debauchery. I tucked the warm satin panties into the same pocket that held the coin and hurried toward the exit. No one seemed to pay any special attention to me or the lewd noises clearly coming from the ladies' room.

There was no longer any shred of a doubt -- that coin held some seriously powerful magic.

~ ~ ~

I arrived home feeling as nervous as a pregnant nun in church. She was going to know. Carol would somehow sense it. I wanted to dash straight to the shower, but that would be a dead giveaway. My wife was going to smell it on me. The stench of sex and betrayal. I should just go pack my bags without waiting for the fireworks to start.

"Hey, big brother."

I turned to see Sonya, my wife's sister, lounging at my kitchen table with one of my favorite double IPAs in hand. They were too strong for Carol, but from the two empties there on the table Sonya didn't have any complaints. She took a swig and set the bottle down before coming toward me with her arms outstretched.

Sonya's look had changed since the last time I'd seen her the year before last during the holidays. This wasn't uncommon, but with each transformation, she became more and more sensually sophisticated. Her hair was now a sleek jet black, arranged in a chaos of sexy curls that spilled down her back. Her eyes and lips were accentuated with make-up applied by an expert hand. It was all Carol could do these days to put on a hint of eyeliner and a touch of blush. I barely had time to take in her figure as she approached. Full breasts, slim waist, buxom hips. I couldn't imagine getting this close to such an alluring woman if I didn't just so happen to be married to her sister.

"How about a hug, sweet cheeks." She grabbed me in a full-body embrace. Once again I was hyper-aware of her breasts pressing against me and the dangerously tempting proximity of my penis to her nether regions. "Mmm...you smell good," she commented without elaboration.

Before I could think of how to respond to that, my wife appeared with a photo album. Sonya was still holding me tight and didn't appear to have any intentions of letting me go.

"Marc!" she exclaimed. I was certain she could tell I'd done something unspeakable. "What are you doing home already?" She glanced at the clock. "Oh, no. I completely lost track of the time. I haven't even started anything for dinner yet."

"That's okay," Sonya said. "Marc's going to take us out for dinner. Isn't that right, sweetheart?"

"Um...yeah, sure," I mumbled, expecting the ax to fall any moment.

"Sweetheart?" Carol gave her sister a warning look.

"Yes," Sonya answered with mock melodrama. "I've decided to steal your husband from you."

"Ha! You're welcome to him." Carol waved off the joke and began clearing the empty beer bottles from the kitchen table.

"We're going to run away to a secluded island in the tropics and live together as naked hedonists." She grinned up at me, attempting to draw me into playing along with the gag.

"Uh, yeah, Carol..." I tried to think of something clever to keep the fun going. "We can't hide it any longer, me and your sister have been having a torrid love affair for the past year."

Both women stopped and looked at me with cold seriousness. Oops, I'd once again - spoiled the fun. My throat locked up. What had I stepped in? Just as I was about to begin apologizing profusely, they both broke out laughing. The two of them were all but hysterical.

"Oh, God," my wife cried as she practically doubled over. "Shut up, don't make me pee myself."

Sonya slapped me on the arm. "Bravo, Marc, I didn't know you had it in you!"

"I...I was just kidding."

Their gales of laughter rose again -- as if the idea that I could be serious about having an affair was the most ridiculous thing they'd ever heard...or as if it was inconceivable that any woman would ever want to have an affair with me. Either way, the fun had taken a humiliating turn from my perspective.

"It's okay, honey, I believe you." Carol wiped the mirthful tears from her eyes and finished picking up. "My offer still stands, Sonya, if you want him he's all yours."

"Be careful, sis. He's a bit of a fixer-upper, but there's some good raw material to work with here." Sonya then dropped a hand behind me, grabbed one of my butt cheeks, and gave it a hearty squeeze. Luckily, from the way we were standing, my wife couldn't see this. Maybe she wouldn't have cared, but after what I'd done that morning I was in no mood to take any more chances.

"My dear husband is full of potential, I'll give you that." Carol dried her hands on a dishtowel and came to where Sonya was still clinging onto me. "Don't ask me why, but I love this silly old dog." She pinched my cheek and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

My cock began to stir having the two of them so close to me at the same time. Once again I became that hopelessly hormonal schoolboy doing all I could to keep from popping a boner in front of everyone.

"Now let go of your mistress and get changed." Carol followed that up with a kindly pat on my cheek. As she did this, my sister-in-law once again squeezed my bottom cheek.

As soon as her sister turned away, Sonya went up on her tip-toes and planted her own kiss on my lips. Yet another in a series of firsts for me that day. With a devilish smirk, she slinked off toward her luggage to select what she would wear to dinner.

I stood there horny, scared, and confused. How much of this was real and how much was because of the coin? I was beginning to realize I may have taken on more than I could handle. I trudged upstairs in a haze. As soon I was in the shower, I soaped up my cock and balls to wash away the dried sex fluids that were the only physical evidence of my infidelity. My erection came on almost immediately. I thought about Sonya's hug, her not-so-innocent joke about us being naked together, her hand groping me, that all-too-brief kiss. I couldn't help stroking myself. As soon as I started, I could tell something was off. I pushed aside my erotic thoughts and paid closer attention. My stomach dropped when I realized what the problem was.

My dick was smaller.

It had been its normal size when I fucked Gloria that morning. I stepped out of the shower and looked at it in the mirror. I turned sideways and I felt a little nauseous. Closer to six than my usual seven inches, I guessed. Definitely shorter...by at least an inch. Paul wasn't lying. My wish had come true, but there was a price to pay. The curse was real.

Right then and there I decided to stop all this foolishness before it got out of hand. I'd had my romp with Gloria in the public toilet, and I'd gotten some side action from Joyce thrown in as a bonus. It was more than enough to last me a lifetime. All I had to do was leave it at that, not even think about sleeping with any more women, and in a few days all would go back to the way it was. I was done with that damned coin.

I dried off and quickly got dressed. I fetched the accursed coin from my work pants and was about to pocket it. No. All it could do was get me into trouble. I put it in my sock drawer where it would stay until the four days were up and I could return it to the old man. I checked myself once more in the mirror and prepared to head downstairs.

"Hurry up, sweetheart!" An enticingly feminine voice called up to me. It was Sonya still playing her flirty games. "Don't keep me waiting too long."

Those were the exact words Gloria had used that morning in the coffee shop on her way to the ladies' room. My cock began to thicken of its own accord.

I returned to my sock drawer and retrieved my coin. Paul was right. The gods truly were cruel.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~