A Game with Consequences (Flipped)

Story Info
A game of chance to decide who is the sub and who is the dom.
9.8k words
4.67
4.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn and Alan each drew their cards from the deck, they were both quite aware of the consequences of their draw. The winner was going to have a very fun week and the loser was going to have seven days that they might regret. As they each drew their final card they began laying them out. They were each given five cards and the person with the best poker hand of those cards one. As they looked at the cards over it was obvious Lynn had won

Being that it was Friday afternoon, Alan knew that the coming weekend and the week after were totally out of his hands now. Lynn smiled, drew him in for a big hug and said don't worry babe I will make sure we both get a little of enjoyment out of this week, but don't be surprised if most of the enjoyment is mine. There was nothing spiteful about what she said; it was the agreement they made. The winner got to dominate the loser for the next week.

They had played around with this in the past for a couple hours here and there but they both decided it would be fun and the next logical step to do it for a short period of time. They have both come up with some ideas of things they would do if they won, and they had both also come up with some things they would I hope not to do if they lost. The week was about to start

To start out, Lynn presented Alan with his collar that he was expected to wear the entire week except when she allowed him to take it off. If they were going to be in a public environment that the collar might not be appropriate he had a separate chain that he could wear that was not as visible. She instructed him to remove all of his clothes and put them on the floor in front of him. He did as instructed and then she placed his collar on him and said to him "Starting now you are mine, not mine in a marital sense but mine in an ownership perspective, you are an object that I own, an object that I can use anyway that I please, an object that will be taken care of as one of my most valuable possessions, but you are a possession. I will ensure your safety and well-being because you are a valuable possession of mine. I will ensure that you stay fed, rested when appropriate, clean, and most of all, available for me to use. You have no opinions on anything. You have only one want and that is to follow my direction and be useful for my happiness. Because you have no opinions or needs other than the ones I will take care of, you have no need to speak unless I specifically request you to do so. Now will be one of those times, I'm going to ask if you understand and if you have any questions. If you completely understand and have no questions then we will proceed if you do need something clarified. We can do that now but now is your opportunity to do so, do you completely understand?"

He nodded yes. She told him she was happy that he understood and she was excited to begin. She said you will have some things you need to learn for you to be able to fulfill your duties this week. Lynn gave him a few items. First she gave him a sheet of positions that he was expected to learn and be able to maintain at her request. She also gave him a chastity device of his dick and told him he would be expected to wear it when she was not around to ensure his behavior was suitable for something she owned. And finally she gave him a book set "Submissive Training: Be Sexually Vulnerable, Explore Your Fantasies and Transform Your Sex Life With Spectacular Experiences" she said that the book would help him be a good possession. she said, you are very good at everything you do but you have a strong will. I love that about you, but you need to master the skills necessary for you to be a good possession of mine. "This will help you do that."

She said she would give him time to do the reading necessary, learn his positions, and anything else he needed to do before the evening was over. But first she needed to have a release. She said the excitement of winning their little competition and now possessing him completely, turned her on very much and she wanted to take advantage of him and use him right now. She told him to go into the bedroom and lay flat on the bed. she said "before you do this I want you to take this numbing gel and rub it all over your cock, I want it nice and hard but I don't want you to feel how wet my pussy is, I don't want that dirty cock of yours to cum inside me or at all right now, this is about my pleasure, not yours. Go do that and I will be in momentarily" he did as instructed and she watched his tight ass as he walked away.

She got something to drink, went to the bathroom and then after a few minutes walked into the bedroom. He was laying on the bed as she had told him to do his cock was hard and still had numbing gel caked on it. She took off her pants and got up on top of him. She grabbed a wet washcloth and wiped the excess off his cock. she said she didn't want to get numb from the leftovers. she slapped at his hard cock and he didn't flinch which told her it was nice and numb. She told him she was proud of him and that he had done a very good job following directions, And she was very proud of his ability to behave as her possession.

With that she pushed his cock up inside her and rested with it inside herself, feeling the tightness having an engorged hard cock gave her. After a slight delay she started thrusting her hips up and down his cock hard and fast, she could go as slow or as fast as she wanted, she could cum whenever her body was ready as she didn't have to worry about him cumming and getting soft before she was done. she had no reason to do anything other than use him and enjoy the moment. After about 15 minutes she came and her orgasm was very pleasurable. she stood which pulled his dick out of her pussy and a little bit of her cum fell out onto his legs. She slapped his chest and told him that he was a very good boy and that his cock made her feel really good. she then told him to remain there as she was going to go take a shower.

After her shower she got dressed and walked back into the bedroom where he was laying as she left him. She got into bed and told him that if he wiped his cock off very well he could get into bed with her. He did so, got into bed and she fell asleep.

The next morning she woke to a sunny Saturday morning he was laying there next to her still asleep. She got up and made herself some coffee and went to get breakfast. When she got back he was still in bed but had woken up while she was gone he laid there silently awaiting her direction. She informed him that she had gotten them both breakfast and that after he took a shower he could eat in the room with her.

He walked into the shower and seemed surprised when she followed him. As he stepped into the shower she told him that he would not close the door because she could not trust him to keep his hands away from his cock. She knew he would get very sexually frustrated this week and she was helping him to not make a bad decision. She said he would not touch his cock for the entire week unless he was instructed to do so. As he went through the process of cleaning she took a bar of soap and washed his cock, and his asshole. She was careful not to give him any sexual stimulation when she did so and after he rinsed himself off they walked into the kitchen.

She sat down at the table and said that he could eat at the table with her because he had been doing such a good job, but that he should not expect that to be the norm. He sat down at the table naked and they had their breakfast. She told Alan that she needed to run some errands and that while she was gone she would give him some time to read his book and study his positions. She reminded him that because she owned him and his cock and because she didn't want anyone to touch that cock except her so she would be putting his chastity cage on him before she left. After getting ready to go she approached him with the cage and pointed out one of the positions on his study sheet.

She instructed him to get into the position that was labeled "wait". she pointed it out and he got into the position correctly. As he stood there she walked around him looking at his body, very happy with how good he looked, and very excited for all the things she could do with her possession of him. She then put the cage on his cock. It was hard to do because he was slightly hard after she was handling his cock, but she fixed this by squeezing the semi hard dick and locking it in the cage. she locked the lock at the top and This ensured that it was very tight and that he could not possibly get his dirty little cock out of it. She informed him that it would be very tight and probably uncomfortable at first but that any time he thought about his discomfort he should take pride and pleasure knowing that the discomfort was to help him be a good possession and that every good possession gets rewarded for their behavior. She left and he went to his studies.

After getting some groceries, and doing a couple other errands Lynn returned home and it was about time to have an early dinner. When she walked in she saw that he was reading and she looked and was happy to see that he was almost halfway through the book. she asked if he had also taken some of the time given to study his positions and he nodded his head yes. She told him that she was very happy with him and that he was making her day with all of his good behavior. She told him that she would like some dinner and said that she had gotten the supplies necessary at the grocery store. She pointed at the bag and said everything should be there for a great steak dinner. "I would like you to make us both a steak and some fresh bread."

She said that he could begin now and she would like for him to let her know when he had dinner ready on the table. She handed him a small piece of cloth and told him that she did not want him to burn anything while cooking so he could wear this small fabric tube over his cock until he was done cooking. She informed him that she expected it to be removed as soon as he was done and she did not want to see him wearing it any longer than was necessary. She reminded him that she should be able to see all of him whenever she liked and that she did not want to miss an opportunity to see his sexy body. She watched as he went through the process of cooking, setting the table, and preparing their meal.

He came and presented himself when the meal was ready and she thanked him and they walked to the table. She said that she would like him to eat first and she would be happy to wait while he did. She then notified him that while she was eating he wanted him to get beneath the table and pleasure her while she ate. she said "while i'm eating, I want you to be eating too, but I will be eating steak, and you will be eating my pussy".

He ate his dinner quickly and when he was done, he went beneath the table and put himself between her legs, at that point she stood up and removed her pants and panties. As he began licking her wet pussy she told him to keep going no matter how many times she came, she said she wanted him eating her pussy the entire time until she was done with her dinner. As she enjoyed the well cooked steak and the delicious bread he licked, sucked, and stroked at her pussy. she came 3 times while eating and she would have to stop chewing as she came so she did not choke on the food. As she was finishing her last bite she told him that she enjoyed the meal very much and that she also enjoyed what he was doing beneath the table.

She complimented him on the wonderful pussy eating and told him that after he had cleared the table he could take some more time to finish his book and work on his positions. While he was doing that she caught up on some emails and other miscellaneous tasks around the house. When it was almost time for bed she notified him that he could finish his studying and that he would be giving him a quiz on the positions. She ran him through a few of them and he did a very good job getting all of them just as they were expected to be done. She took the opportunity to compliment him and she said that she would be removing his chastity cage for him to sleep because he had done such a great job all day. She removed the cage and it was obvious that it had been very tight as it left a very deep mark all around his cock. She examined his dick to make sure nothing had been hurt while the cage was on him and she was confident that he was OK. she then got into bed and said that again he had done a great job and he could sleep in bed with her. He got into bed and she fell asleep quickly.

Sunday morning Came as another beautiful start to the day. Lynn woke up to find Alan was laying in bed awake. It was still before eight so she decided to go back to sleep a little longer. She told him she would like him to study until nine and then he could make her some coffee and come wake her up. She said that she woke up very happy because he had been doing such a great job the last couple days. She informed him that she was open to letting him also have some sexual pleasure and that if he continued his excellent behavior today that she may consider letting that happen tonight. She followed that up by saying that she was already a little horny so by the time he woke her up at nine she expected to be ready to go. So she informed him that after finishing her coffee when he came into the room she wanted him to wake her up by getting her pussy nice and wet by stroking and kissing it and that to fully wake hers up he would like him to get on top of her and rub his thigh between her legs like he was fucking her. she reminded him that none of this was about his own pleasure so that he should not be expecting anything beyond the Opportunity to give her pleasure. she went back to sleep slightly wet and excited for the prospect of being woken up in a little bit by her fuck toy.

Alan did as instructed and a little after 9 o'clock he slipped into bed and began playing with her pussy until it was nice and wet. she had been groggy but the attention her pussy was getting woke her up fully, it felt tremendous and she began thrusting her pussy into his face as he licked at it. He began moaning and making noises which caused him to slap him hard on his left shoulder. She reminded him that she did not want to be distracted while he ate her pussy and that he needed to respect that. He resumed licking at her and then moved up to simulate fucking her with his thigh. The warm muscled thigh felt good rubbing up and down her very wet pussy. she was so horny that the lubrication was more than enough for her pussy to easily slide up and down his leg as she fuck it. After a few minutes she came loudly and rolled out from underneath him and went to take a shower.

After she finished her shower, she got dressed and was heading out to run some errands again. While drinking her coffee that he had made her she told him that s he would like him to get the bed made and finish any studying he needed to do. To ensure he kept true to his obligations, she put his chastity cage on him and went on her way. Again it was very challenging to put on as any touch at all caused his cock to instantly get hard but she forced it in and locked it for the day.

She returned close to dinner time with food for both of them. When she got in the house she found him exactly where he was supposed to be reading his book. she asked him to show him how much progress he had made and he showed that he was almost finished with the book. Additionally she ran him through 11 or 12 of the positions and he did them all perfectly. She complimented him on his studiousness and said she was going to reward him with dinner.

She pulled out a table that was in the other room. It was a small table about the size of a card table. It was made of wood and had three holes in it. The table is split into two halves much like many tables do to add leaves. But the split in this table went through the three holes and allowed the table to be used as a set of stocks. She instructed him to get in position and when she closed the table his head and hands were secured above the table while his body was below. She told him that this way he could watch her enjoy her meal without having to worry about anything else. She sat there and ate her meal only able to see his head and hands as he watched her intently. When she finished she got up and went into the bedroom to change, she came out and released him from the table and allowed him to eat his dinner. After he finished she allowed him to sit on the floor by the couch where she was watching TV. He had a spot with a warm blanket that he laid on. He had not worn a speck of clothing since their arrangement had begun, other than his chastity cage which was still on him.

After watching TV for an hour or so she said it was time to get ready for bed. she had him stand. She then instructed him to get into the position called endure. From this position she removed his chastity cage. Again noting how much it dug into his skin leaving a red mark everywhere it was contacting him. she then said that since it wasn't extremely late and it was still light out that they should take a walk. She connected a leash to his collar and led him outside. When they got to the door she told him that he would be allowed to put on some flip-flops and he did. She walked him down the driveway and they began to walk the perimeter of their property. She was happy to get him out for some fresh air and wanted to see how he would react to being outside fully naked. He followed all of his directions quite well and she was proud of him for not acting shameful or timid.

When they saw their neighbors Who were out in their yard she just waved as the two of them walked by. When they were almost back to the house she noted how turned on she was feeling as she led him around with his collar and she instructed him to get down in the grass in the position called humble, he did so quickly and efficiently, he then dropped her pants she began masturbating as she looked at him in this pathetic position. She was completely in control of him and everything in their life, she decided when she came and how. And tonight she was going to give herself a great orgasm as she stood outside watching him with his ass in the air. She then allowed him to stand up and walked him back into the house. After taking him into the shower and washing his body she then brought him into the bedroom where she allowed him to get into bed with her and they went to sleep.

Sometime in the middle of the night Lynn woke up and heard a rustling noise, she stealthily looked over and noticed some movement underneath the sheets near Alan. She waited a moment and then quickly lifted up the sheets where she saw that he was touching himself. The look on his face made it clear that he knew he had done something very wrong. Without raising her voice, she simply told him to get out of the bed and get on the floor. He did so and she then told him to get into the exposed position. He did and she walked over to a cabinet that contained some sex toys. From the cabinet she pulled out a riding crop. she began to give him a lecture on his behavior and how he had violated one of the first rules which was that he was to not seek out any pleasure that wasn't directly given to him from her.

She said for violating this he would forfeit Any chance to have any pleasure for the rest of the week. And also he would need to be punished immediately. With that she took the crop and firmly struck his chest with a large and loud "slap" he grimaced but maintained his composure. She gave each of his pecs 10 strikes. He then instructed him to get into the punishment position where he struck each of his ass cheeks 10 times. The marks on his ass and chest were very bright and it was clear to her that he had taken a good bit of pain. She told him that he would no longer sleep in the bed with her and that he would be forced to sleep with his hands restrained at his shoulders because he could not be trusted to Not touch himself. she restrained his hands and got back in the bed sleeping for a few more hours.