A Game with Consequences (Flipped)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat him down on the lounge chair and began reading, every once in a while she would reach over and play with his nipple to watch it get hard and poke up. Or stroke his cock through the sleeve he was wearing. He would make a subtle moan as she played with it but she never did it long enough to actually give him satisfaction. There was one time where she reached down and put her hand in his crotch with her middle finger. She worked in the space between his balls and asshole. she then worked her finger down and past the string up his ass crack to feel his hole, she wanted to have full access to him for the rest of the day. Her finger found that it could easily slide inside him and as soon as she removed it the string would fall back into place. After she pulled her finger out she said "this fingering your asshole is turning me on, I might have to fuck you out here, it would be so easy since we don't actually have to take your bottoms off.

As she said that she heard an unfamiliar voice from a few feet away that said "he's not wearing bottoms, that is a condom with a string on it". She looked up and over to see the bar waitress Who had been bringing her drinks all day. She said "it may not be obvious to everybody else but that guy is practically buck naked".

Lynn just smiled and reached over grabbing at his cock and said "you're trying to tell me this is not a standard pair of mens swim trunks".

The waitress laughed and said "yes that's exactly what I'm saying I mean don't get me wrong that is one of the best games I've seen played out here in all the years I've been doing this and those are definitely a pair of balls that should not be in trunks, but no, he's not wearing a swimsuit".

And then the waitress gestured down to her short skirt that was part of her uniform and she said "and don't feel like you're the only ones, I make sure to go without any unnecessary clothing myself". She grabbed at the edge of the skirt and pulled it up enough to show Lynn that she wasn't wearing underwear.

Lynn just laughed again and said "well as long as most of the people out here don't notice I won't worry about it. And rocking a skirt with no underwear as a bar waitress at the pool is pretty bold, I respect that".

The waitress said "did you come up with this or is he into showing off?"

Lynn said "I did, we are here for the weekend and I get to do whatever I want with him today so I decided to bring him out here and show him off without making it too obvious."

The waitress said "that's a pretty good idea". She said "I've seen some pretty skimpy suits out here but that one takes the cake, I need to give you guys credit".

Lynn took the opportunity to say "is that something people push the limits on here very often? I mean let's say I was just fingering his ass before you walked up and was getting a little wet and wanted to take advantage of the fact that he's not wearing a typical swimsuit? Is that something they are always on the lookout for? Or is there a place I could sneak him away too?"

The waitress said "no they are pretty laid-back here and it's not something that ever really comes up anyways and I don't blame you. When I figured it out I had to come over and ogle him myself. The first time I brought your drink I caught a glimpse of his cock laying on his leg and when I brought the next one over I made sure to get a good look and that's exactly what I saw. But like I said, I don't think anyone else is going to notice as long as you don't ride him reverse cowgirl right here".

Lynn said "yeah I've been laying here next to him playing with him but also trying to figure out how I'm going to take advantage of the situation. I haven't come up with anything good."

The waitress said "if it were me and I was going to take advantage of him I would take him over into those lounge chairs in that corner over there". she pointed to an area that was a little more secluded. "And that chair on the left, unless somebody was really trying to watch, they would never see what happened. I won't admit anything but I MAY have directed a guy or two that had, had too many drinks over there so I could play with him and give him a reason to give me a much larger tip on the bill."

Lynn crooked her neck to try to see what she was saying and she realized she hadn't even noticed those chairs over there, they were so well hidden. Lynn said "gotcha I think I know what you're talking about, I need to gather up my stuff here, why don't you take him over there and put him where you are talking about and I will see what I can see from here.

The waitress looked at Alan and said "OK come on Alan" who just sat there.

After a pause, Lynn clarified. "Alan I am giving her control of you until I get over there you will do anything she asks and you will follow her directions. Stand up and follow her".

The waitress gave an "oh shit" look and said "you aren't kidding he's really yours for the weekend"

Lynn said "yes but actually he's yours right now so if you want to take him over there and prove to me that no one can see I would be happy to let you. But no touching, he is mine and no matter how tempting it may be you don't get to play with him. If you choose to command him to do something to himself while you're over there I wouldn't have a problem with that".

The waitress just smiled, grabbed Alan's hand and began walking towards the chairs. Lynn watched from her seat as they covered the distance to the other side of the pool area. The waitress led Alan by the hand to a particular chair that was mostly out of the way and Lynn could see she sat him down but as she said, you couldn't see much more than that because of the bushes.

What Lynn didn't see was when they got over there the waitress sat Alan down on the lounge and said "you guys seem to enjoy playing. I also like playing and I wish I could participate but since that's not allowed I'm just going to watch you". With that she said " OK show me something good, it sounds like you haven't gotten a lot of attention lately so I am allowing you to change that. I want you to start by playing with your cock while I watch."

Alan did as instructed by his new controller, he groped at his hard cock periodically working it up and down his shaft of the fabric that tightly held his erection. After a minute or two the waitress who was eagerly watching told him to keep one hand on his cock but move the other down between his legs. After Alan got one hand in place the waitress said "ok, I want to watch you fuck your asshole with your finger, I want you to get that finger deep into that dirty ass of yours. While you keep stroking" Alan did as instructed and as he was working his finger in and out of his ass, the waitress lifted up the front of her skirt and again showed that she was not wearing panties.

As soon as her skirt was lifted up she began playing with herself as she watched Alan. The two played with themselves as Lynn walked up behind the waitress. she said " you weren't kidding, this place lets you get away with almost anything. "

The waitress pulled her hand away from her pussy as if she was startled but Lynn just said "no need to stop for my sake, I am going to be focused on fucking him in about 15 seconds". She pointed at Alan who was still playing with himself on the lounge chair.

Lynn walked over to Alan and said "ok, hands off that cock, I want it in me now, if you want to keep playing with something then get those hands up here on my tits, that is acceptable." She pulled her bottoms off and straddled him on the lounge. She then put her hands on his chest and lowered her pussy down onto his cock that was in its fabric sheath. She corrected this by lifting up and reaching down and removing the sheath before dropping down on it again. Once she was fully impaled on his cock she told him to to give her a ride and he began thrusting his hips up into her while she fucked him. He began lifting his ass up and down moving his cock in and out of her, the fabric was so wet from her that it slid in and out effortlessly. As he moved faster and faster Lynn was reminded that the waitress was there and she was beginning to get noisy as she watched Alan fuck Lynn.

As Lynn was about to cum she felt Alan clenching up as if his orgasm was coming also, And with the extra noise coming out of Alan, the waitress seemed to be hitting her orgasm too. Within a minute all three of them had came and as Lynn was slowly lifting herself up and down on Alan, she rose up and his cock fell out of her and Lynn could see his cum dripping out of his semi-hard cock.

The waitress dropped her skirt back down and said "well guys that was fun, your drinks are on me, have a great night."

After she walked away, Lynn told Alan that he had done very well and since he was due to be released from his contract in about 15 minutes, she wanted him to clean his dick off first so she got off of him and pulled off his "suit" and used her mouth to clean every bit of cum off of his cock. As she did some the cum he shot into her was dripping out of Lynn onto the concrete. she stood and said let's go upstairs so we can officially release you and get you some clothes.