A Game with Consequences (Flipped)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she woke up he was still sleeping on the floor naked and exposed. she walked up and began masturbating again, she had grabbed her favorite most powerful vibrator because she intended to make this a big one, she worked in over her clit for a few minutes finally finishing and squirting all over his body. She then left and went to take a shower. After her shower she got Alan up and gave him a wet cloth to wipe her juices off of him. She then told him to study his positions and finish his book while she was outside removing the doors from the jeep. After getting everything necessary done she went in to retrieve him. Since she could not trust him to stay at home while she was out running errands she took his collar, attached it to his leash and he led him out to the jeep.

Because he had broken her trust she also put a ball gag in his mouth and right before he stepped in the vehicle he told him to attain the wall position. He did and she pulled his ass cheeks apart and inserted a butt plug inside him. she didn't want him to forget that he had made a bad decision the previous night and this would help remind him. She put him in the jeep and buckled him in. She then took two hand restraints and tied his hands down to the sides of his seat so they were down near his hips. They drove down the driveway and turned onto the main road. Since she didn't have a chance to get coffee she got in line at Starbucks and ordered one for herself. When they got up to the window the person handing out her coffee looked at her but then caught a glimpse of Alan in the seat next to him looking directly forward.

The woman asked if he was OK and she said that he was fine he was into exhibitionism and this is the sort of thing that got him off, she reached over and put her hand between his legs and played with his cock that was out for everyone to see, she then grabbed the shaft and said to the woman, "see, look how hard he is. He is just a dirty little slut that loves people to see him naked". She took her coffee and drove away. A few minutes later at a red light two younger women in the car next to them honked to get her attention. She looked over and they were giving her a thumbs up through their window. As the driver rolled her window down she yelled "that's great, I'm glad to see a woman taking charge".

Lynn just said that she was lucky to have come across a man that knew his place and that she had a lot of fun with him. The light turned green and they drove away both sets of eyes glued on him as they moved further away. Lynn got on the highway and they drove for a while. They got off at an almost deserted exit that had just one business. Lynn pulled into the parking lot of the adult toy store and went inside. When she came out there was a couple standing next to the car who had just gotten there. The woman asked what was going on and Lynn just said that she didn't feel like bringing him into the store because it would be faster without him. she held up the bag that contained a few random sex toys that she had bought. The woman said "you can't just leave him like that."

Lynn said she could absolutely leave him out here as he was her property and she could do whatever she pleased with him. she walked up and grabbed one of his nipples in her fingers and started pinching it.

She said "he's just here for me to play with. she reached down and again put her hand between his legs, she held the half hard cock to the side and grabbed both of his balls. she said "I could empty these balls right now all over the inside of this car if I wanted, or I can squeeze them until he cant take it anymore" she squeezed, getting him to groan. She then started to stroke his not very hard cock and said to the woman "do you want to watch this, I will even let you clean him up after I finish him"

The guy just said to her companion that she should drop it and they would go inside. At that point Lynn said "if it's just that you're a little jealous that's OK. I mean not everyone looks this good and if it's not even jealousy, maybe you're just a little excited seeing him like this. You're welcome to borrow this cock and get some of that anger out".

The woman with a very indecisive look on her face just said "what do you mean borrow his cock".

Lynn said "you know, borrow this, I can stand off to the side and let you get some of that anger out however you need to do it. And then we can be on our way. I mean obviously this 'bothered' you for a reason and I'm guessing it's because it turned you on a little bit right?" The guy just grabbed his companion's arm and said "come on honey let's go inside". They walked away and Lynn said "sorry you would've really had a good time his cock is a great fuck and never leaves you wanting". But at that point they were walking inside.

Lynn stepped into the jeep and started to drive the vehicle away, as she did she commented to Alan that he was attracting a lot of attention. She said she couldn't really blame anybody because he was a very tempting thing to look at right now. A very sexy man, tied up in the front seat of a vehicle with no doors or windows to get in the way.

She said the other thing she was surprised by is how turned on Alan seemed to be by this, as they were driving she would look over often and he was always semi hard, and she couldn't believe how fast he became hard when she was showing him off to strangers. she said "I think secretly you've always wanted to do something crazy like this, to be my little whore that I can show off to the world" as she got back on the highway she said I think I feel like getting some ice cream, we can head up to the ice cream shop and get something to cool us off!.

As she pulled into the parking lot the line in front of the ice cream shop was very long, there had to be 30 people standing outside when she pulled in and almost everybody noticed and was watching as she drove in and pulled into a parking spot. She could tell they were all commenting as some were even pointing and gesturing in the direction of the jeep. Lynn commented to Alan that it looks like instead of just one or two fans, here he had a couple dozen. She got out of the jeep and got in line.

After about 20 minutes in line Lynn had her ice cream and walked back to the vehicle as she did. A couple people followed her over hoping it would be an opportunity for them to ask her about her passenger in her car. As soon as she got within arms reach of the vehicle a asked her what the deal was with the guy in the passenger seat. Lynn just explained that she was out running errands and she didn't want to leave him home alone. She told them that he had problems with self-control and she couldn't trust him to not play with his penis while she was gone so she brought him along.

The guy jokingly said "I guess we can't blame him, if I was with someone as hot as you I would always be playing with myself" the girl elbowed him as if she was offended by his compliment.

So she said "if you keep hitting on random strangers you will only be playing with yourself."

Lynn laughed and said "yes, between the three of us, I enjoy my body, I don't go many days without playing with my pussy, but he is not allowed to do those sorts of things without my permission.

The girl said "what do you mean your permission?"

Lynn explained that since she owned Alan and he was her property that nothing would be done without her permission. she walked around to the other side of the car where Alan was sitting. And said "so watch this, she undid his right hand restraint and said grab your cock and hold it". He quickly did and she said now fuck yourself with your hand. He started working his shaft up and down, quickly getting excited. The couple just watched in awe.

Lynn then told him to stop. Telling the couple watching that she didn't want him to have an orgasm since it had been a while it was going to be much easier and faster and that he had not earned one. The guy asked how he earned them, and Lynn just said that he could do it through good behavior or eventually over time she would choose to give him one graciously.

The girl asked if he enjoyed it, the being owned, Lynn said that he enjoyed it very much and that it was actually very good for him. She commented on how this allowed him to enjoy the simple things, he didn't have to worry about a bunch of other stuff, She said "all he has to worry about is doing what I ask and what makes me happy, how many men are actually gracious and thankful when you fuck them, Just to give them that attention and a little bit of sexual pleasure, very few actually appreciate it but he has had so little sexual attention lately that he would graciously let me do anything to him, much less fuck him, anytime I want."

She said, "watch this, it is how ownership should work" she then undid his left hand and said "step out of the vehicle and look away from me, bend over the front seat".

He did so and she put her finger in his mouth and told him to get it wet, after removing it from his mouth she then put it inside his ass and began to fuck him in the parking lot with the couple standing there watching and a few more people beginning to walk that way. She stopped for a second to say to the couple that she couldn't do this for too long as he would like it and it would draw the wrong type of attention. But she gestured to his front and his hard cock and pointed out how hard he was now, and how she just couldn't even explain how much he loves being used by her. As she thrusted into his ass it was clear that his cock was getting close to exploding. She only did this for about 30 seconds because she didn't want him to cum. It was important that only she would be cumming today, and with the audience growing she knew it was time to move on. She pulled her finger out of his ass. She told him to get back into his seat and she reattached his hands to his sides.

As she started the car the female from the couple said "if my hubby keeps complimenting other women I may need to borrow your toy to prove a point",

Lynn laughed and said she would consider it just to put him in his place. Lynn drove away before the crowd got too big and headed back to their house.

The next couple days went as expected. Alan didn't have any other issues with his behavior and he finished his submissive book. The grand finale of their week was a trip to a winery. It worked out well because the first two days of the stay were within Alan's ownership time frame. And the last two days we're back to normal so he could enjoy the vacation both as her property and as her husband.

The day they were to leave, Lynn put his leash on the collar and walked him out to the vehicle. In the back of the vehicle she had a large dog cage she instructed him to get in and he did. The drive was about 4 1/2 hours so at the halfway point she stopped at a rest stop and went to the bathroom. She came out and opened the back of the vehicle and undid the latch on his cage. She gave the leash a tug to pull him out. When he got out of the vehicle she pointed down and instructed him that he would be on all fours. She walked him over into the grass and told him to relieve himself. It took him a while but he did and then she helped him get back in the cage.

The rest of the drive was pretty smooth when they got to the resort Lynn left the car running and walked in to get a luggage cart. she put the cart behind the vehicle and before pulling Alan and his cage out she covered it up with a blanket, she put the cage with Alan inside on the luggage cart covered by the blanket and then put the luggage on top of the cage she walked them into the lobby and parked them in front of the check in desk. Everyone in the room was completely unaware that underneath the sheet was a naked man in a cage that was owned by the woman at the counter. While checking in Lynn said to the attendant, "pets are OK, correct?"

The woman said "yes as long as you pay the pet fee it is OK. But if your pet has an accident you will be charged a cleanup fee".

Lynn said "don't worry he is fairly well housebroken and other than making a little noise she didn't expect him to be a problem to anybody".

After getting the room key she pushed the luggage cart into the elevator and they proceeded to the room. Upon getting into the room Lynn uncovered Alan's cage but kept him inside it while she unpacked. Other than some clothes she brought in an assortment of bondage gear, some of which looked new and unopened. After finishing the move-in she hopped in the shower to get cleaned up.

When she got out of the shower she walked out and decided to let Alan out of the cage. she opened the door and motioned for him to exit. she then told him to get on the bed and wait because she would probably want to get fucked in a minute since it was almost dinner time. she told him to lay on his back and to not move or make a sound. She said she wanted him to pretend like nothing was happening and she didn't want a single reaction as she fucked him.

She said "pretend like you're a sex doll, well I guess you are a sex doll but pretend like you're a non-living sex doll".

She got the numbing cream out and caked it on his very hard cock, she let it sit for a few minutes while she got dressed. she was wearing a very sexy outfit with a skirt and she had no panties on. Once she was fully dressed, she slapped his cock very hard and asked if he felt anything, he shook his head in the negative, and she wiped the remaining cream off before pulling up her skirt and setting herself down on his numb andf desensitized cock. She rode it hard until she came, and then lifted herself off the cock that looked as if it wanted so badly to explode but didn't know it was already done being used.

As it was now time for dinner she went over and grabbed the room service menu. She was quite hungry and knew that Alan probably needed some food also. After ordering she set up the small table in the room but pulled the second chair away. Where it was she placed her Sybian. She told him to get on it and to sit patiently while they waited for their dinner to arrive. She secured his feet in a way that he could not get off the sybian no matter how hard he was to try. She had chosen the attachment that included a dildo that went deep inside his ass along with a vibrating stroker that went on his dick. She set the stroker on the table in front of him so he could see what was in store for him. She decided that today she may let him orgasm, but if he did it once she was going to make sure he earned it and there would definitely be a lot more to it. she turned the sybian machine on at a very low power and it buzzed away his face instantly showing pleasure. She turned it off after about 20 seconds to his dissatisfaction.

At that moment the room service arrived. Again she turned the sybian on low and stood up to open the door. She invited the waitress in and when she crossed into the room she saw Alan naked sitting on the large rideable sex toy. His face clearly showed that he was enjoying this and had no shame whatsoever. As the woman tried not to notice she began putting the dinner on the table. Lynn then said to Alan, "it looks like that is feeling pretty good. I'm going to turn it off for a moment so I can pay the nice woman, while it's off I want you to slowly stroke your cock with your hand and with the other hand play with your nipples, after I finish our business with her then I might turn it back on and let you feel it vibrate you some more". As directed he began touching himself and Lynn finished with the tip and check. The woman feeling very awkward apparently left the room without a word.

As they ate their dinner Lynn would periodically turn the Sybian on and off never leaving it on long enough for him to enjoy it for long, she had never made him orgasm from only anal play but she thought tonight might be the time to make it happen. So just in case she would turn it off when he seemed to be enjoying himself to make sure he could fully go to complete an orgasm. As dinner was now finished she left him on the toy but moved the table out of the way, she opened up the curtains so that they could see out the large full length windows. It was now dark out so she turned the light on in the room directly above him making it very obvious to anyone outside that there was a naked man sitting there. She then turned the toy on and let it run. After only a couple minutes Alan was cumming on the saddle, well he was cumming on the window, on the carpet, on the wall, everywhere as his overly full balls emptied as the toy buzzed inside him.

It seemed like quite an orgasm as he made far more noise than she would've expected as he was clearly trying to be quiet! she couldn't blame him as it had been quite a while since she had let him orgasm but he began to make a different sort of noise when she didn't turn it off after his orgasm he began to look uncomfortable on it as if he was trying to create distance but the way she had secured his feet made it impossible for him to get off of it. As he tried to pull his asshole off of the vibrating saddle, she asked him if he enjoyed his orgasm.

She said "it's been a while so you're probably a little sensitive but these next few will still feel very good". She then walked over and put the vibrating stroker on his still hard cock and turned it on. As it vibrated and stroked his shaft he looked as if he was both feeling amazing and feeling awful. The overly sensitive cock was getting more attention than it had received in weeks while his tight asshole was getting buzzed again. His body craved the stimulation even though it was far too much for him now. He struggled his way through two more orgasms each one making his cock more sensitive.

After it finished for the last one she turned the machine down to a very low level and his noises went from squeals to a low moan. She then walked up and pulled her skirt up revealing her wet pussy and said "eat me while I turn it up and give you your last orgasm". He took her pussy into his mouth and licked feverishly as she thrusted her hips fucking his face as she stood there in the open window. She turned both machines to their highest settings and she heard and felt him squeal as the extra vibration pulse at his sensitive cock and prostate. He was making a lot of noise but her pussy in his mouth kept it from coming out he began working his mouth up and down her slit speeding up slowly until it sounded like he was about to come again and just as he began she sped up and finished squirting all over his face and chest.

As she was cumming on him he had very little control and he started to choke a little bit as her squirt filled nis nose and mouth and throat but he quickly got past that and dutifully finished sucking her clit until she said to stop as he would've been expected to. she was totally zapped of energy so she undid the restraints on his legs and let him get off of the Sybian. She instructed him to get into the wall position on the window facing out to the world, as she wanted to look at his asshole and cock and see how they looked after they had cum a few times. They looked good and she left him in that position while she took a shower. After she finished she allowed him to get into bed and they slept.

The next morning after breakfast she told him that they only had a few more hours and then he would be free again. She told him how much fun she had had that week and that she was very happy to have him as her very own possession. She said all they had planned for his last day was some time at the pool and then by the time dinner came around it would be time for her to release him and give him his freedom again. She told him that she had not brought any bathing suits for him but she did bring something that might work, she pulled out a small pair of "underwear" that was essentially a see through mesh. It was a sleeve for his cock with a small sack to cover his balls. The rest was just a string that went around his waist and up his ass crack. It would be "legal" as it technically covered his cock and balls, but it left nothing to the imagination. She allowed him to put on the low profile chain instead of his collar and with that she walked him out to the pool.