All Comments on 'A Game with Kim, Andy and Abby'

by Donnie_j

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next day

Hope you tell what happened next. Great story!

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 5 years ago
Very sexy

Lots of climaxes but the ending was a bit of an anti-climax. But why nitpick? I really enjoyed it. Well written and the sex got me very wet.

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nights like these with friends are amazing

There is just something so wicked about having sex with your friends. It happens so often but not many people admit to it. I for one have had sex with several of my male friends, and two happened after I got marri d to my husband. Of course, he was instrumental in setting it in motion. And you know what, it actually brought all of us closer together. Thank you for the story. ..Candace

Sbrooks103ySbrooks103yover 5 years ago
A fun night

This is definitely a night they will always remember. Even though the plot was very much over used, it was still enjoyable reading.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 5 years ago
Very good writing -- sexually

however not all is sweetness and light as is evidenced from his misgivings in the third last paragraph. Pleasure not without a cost, as it were. What might follow would very likely be problems resulting from the sexual charge between Abby and Andy. Enjoyed the sexual writing though.

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
Then what?

Then what? They went to sleep and in the morning they didn't remember anything about being played? Or did they react? Or he was the only one reacting? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written and drawn out nicely

You left it in a good place for a sequel but didn't bother to tell your readers your intentions. The end or ?????. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love stories like this

Couples who play together tend to stay together. Very nice indeed.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
Chapter Two

This might have worked as a one-off stroke story until the last couple of paragraphs. Now you can't possibly leave us wondering how they felt in the morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A good story

A good story but unfortunately marred by the number of missing apostrophes.

I couldn't help wondering if this was planned by Andy and Kim or was purely spontaneous. Look forward to a part 2 or a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you Donnie

It’s great to read a story that doesn’t have a vindictive husband out to kill or leave his wife penniless. It’s nice to read about couples enjoying themselves and embracing their sexuality together.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
Almost LW

Clearly qualifies as Group Sex. As LW, both wives are adventurous. IMHO, Kim has the edge. However, I believe the crux of LW is the effect a wife’s adventurism has on their marital relationship. THAT part is mostly missing. Hubby1 and Sweetie1 DID communicate emotionally during the evening, and most tellingly during the unexpected ‘second bite at the (virgin) apple’ by Hubby2. But the consequences for Our Couple await a sequel. It could go almost anywhere! Until it does, I think this is GS, but would love to read the next chapter of their marriage (however it would go!)

Some signicant word-mechanic work needs to be done. Ask for an editor.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 5 years ago
Part 2?

Needs a “morning after” follow up.

vrieseavrieseaover 4 years ago
Very good read

Enjoyed your story. Loved the build up and the interaction between the parties. It has the potential for a follow up which I hope you will undertake. Thanks for the opportunity to read your story. - Vriesea

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sad.

Silenus636Silenus63621 days ago

Wow. Just wow. The only coin of the realm of a good story is credibility. And this one left me out of breath! Nice job! Writing takes a lot out of you. But would love to see you do more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous