A Game with Kim, Andy and Abby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't actually come into the room, I became aware of him standing in the doorway watching us. He was stood directly behind Abby who unknowingly was giving him an excellent view of her pussy and ass. I couldn't help feeling how lucky he was, I'm sure I'd never had the chance to just look at Abby in that position - I couldn't imagine a situation where she would simply pose like that. I saw he was starting to get hard again, then he was gone and I wasn't sure other two had even noticed he'd been there - Abby would have surely moved had she known how she was displaying herself to him. I felt Kims body responding to my thrusts and noticed that she'd started fondling Abby's other breast, I mentally added it the increasingly long list of 'firsts' we were achieving tonight.

Abbys' eyes were closed, enjoying the attention on her breasts. I'd stopped kissing her and turned my attention to Kim who was starting to breathe more quickly. I could feel her body begin to tense and I knew she was beginning to cum. I sped up my thrusts and came inside her almost Immediately, pushing myself as deep into her as I could enjoying the release I'd been holding back for so long. I could feel her pussy convulse as she came hard on my dick, her head began rising up off the floor and eyes screwed shut she let out a cry shuddering as she did, I couldn't remember the last time I came so hard. I felt Abby's hand move over mine, then just as we'd finished cumming and Kim's head moved back to floor Abby jolted and we looked up to realise Andy had come back to kneel behind her, Abby then made another guttural sound of surprise as he entered her and began to take her from behind.

I started kissing Abby again feeling her moving in time with Andy's thrusts which were becoming increasingly harder, then she froze - eyes wide open and everyone stopped, I glanced behind her and it looked as though Andy, who had a hand on each of her ass cheeks spreading her as he thrust had moved his thumb over her asshole. Abby didn't like having her asshole touched during sex, she hadn't tried anal and was adamant the thought wasn't appealing to her at all so we'd never included it in our lovemaking.

Kim moved the hand she was using to fondle Abby's breast over to Abby's pussy and began flicking her fingers expertly over Abbys clit and her body began relaxing in response. Undeterred Andy began slowly thrusting again building up his rhythm but still gently thumbing her ass. Abby's body responded to all the attention and despite herself she started to make guttural noises of pleasure, her hand tightened over my mine and her arms seemed to give way as she let the front of her body collapse to the floor leaving her ass up in the air for Andy to pound.

After about a minute, I noticed Andy pull his dick out from Abby's pussy, her upturned ass obscured my view of what he was doing but it appeared Kim could see and the hand she was using to play with Abbys' pussy sped up slightly. Seconds later Andy was back up on his knees in a slightly higher position and I realised what was happening. When he'd disappeared from the doorway earlier he'd gone to get some lubrication which he'd just applied to his penis and he was now lining himself up to enter Abby's ass. If Abby suspected anything it didn't show, she was still responding to Kims expert handwork making small whimpers as her pussy was teased.

Her body suddenly tensed up again and she let out a long, loud sound of anguish. Her hand began crushing mine. Andy was slowly pushing the tip of his lubricated penis into her asshole.

Kims' hand was now working furiously over Abby's clit and her body let go of some of the tension, the sound she was making, although still loud, changed in pitch and timbre. I saw a pre orgasmic flush of red spread over her face and she caught her breath. Andy continued to slowly push himself into her ass, her hand was gripping mine hard and her breathing was coming in short gasps then she seemed to hold it for a second as her body began shuddering and she let out a loud orgasmic cry. Andy began making small thrusts as Abby's body started pushing back onto him. Now she'd started cumming it was as if she was trying to take him deeper into her ass. She continued making loud noises in time with each thrust and Andy's movements became more pronounced.

This continued at the same intensity for nearly a minute, Abby's noises a mixture a pain and pleasure, her body moving toward Andy's thrusts he was penetrating deeper and deeper into her ass. Abbys knees began buckling, moving further apart and her whole body was moving closer to the floor. Kim had stopped playing with Abby and was sat watching as Andy gave a final thrust deep into Abby's ass and held her there for a moment. Abby cried out and Andy grunted as he came inside my wife for the second time that night.

Andy fell backwards looking up at the ceiling exhausted, Kim moved up next to him. Abby fell into a foetal position on the floor, doing little spasms as the orgasm made it's way out of her body. We were still holding hands and I was looking down at her but it took a moment for her to register me.

"Are you ok?" I asked quietly.

She gave a small imperceptible nod and said, "I think we should probably call a taxi now."

I stood up and moved over to get my phone from my jeans, I picked up my boxers from their place on the floor and suddenly feeling very exposed, put them on.

I moved to the other room and quickly booked taxi for about 20 mins, giving us enough time to make ourselves presentable. I returned to the room and Kim was sat up putting her clothes back on, Abby had excused herself to go to the bathroom. Andy hadn't moved and was absentmindedly toying with himself. I sensed mild irritation at how laid back he was, and as I was collecting my thoughts I felt a pang of anger building toward him. We'd both had sex with each others partners, but Abby was my wife of several years I couldn't help but feel we stood to lose far more from this encounter. I also realised that I was jealous, jealous of the way he'd taken Abby completely in a way I never have had and, even given what had just happened, I don't think I ever will. I don't think he' cared what she wanted, he'd just used her and taken her because he wanted to and he could. When Kim was dressed, she left to get the kettle on figuring a round of coffee was in order. Abby came back in dressed and looking tired.

We sat drinking our coffee and made small talk, Andy had eventually put his boxer shorts back on but it was clear that was the extent of how much he was going to dress. We were all tired and the fact that we'd all just had sex didn't really feature in the conversation as much as I'd imagined it should. As we finished our coffee the taxi arrived and we said some muted goodbyes before moving into the back seat of the taxi together. We didn't talk the whole journey back save to give our address the driver, I knew that was to come tomorrow after we'd had a chance to process it all.

The taxi drove on and Abby dozed on my shoulder, I was looking forward to finally getting some sleep.