All Comments on 'A Gangbang Set Me Free'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 3 years ago

Well done, JJ. We have to add gangbangs to the old saying, "The truth will set you free." 5*~~JB

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 3 years ago

Except possibly for the rape, it sounds like the JJ I know and love. And there were no clowns! Five stars, JJ!

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Shall I add some clowns next time? Ahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow. It was good. I didn't think that that could heal a rape victim. Nice to see it helped her.

BooblingBooblingalmost 3 years ago

The historical rape through me off balance but I soon got into the story, I’ve participated in quite a few gangbangs & I’ve known women just like her!. I enjoyed it eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The night of my high school Senior Prom I gave my virginity to my steady boy friend boyfriend because I was heading for college and knew I'd become sexually active, in fact I was really looking forward to it.

I was redheaded, 5'9", 38DD (honestly) -34-36, already deliciously BI, very open minded sexually.

The week of my pledge to my, hopefully, college sorority I was sent to an all Black sister sorority for Friday thru Sunday and told to obey every command from any of their members.

Friday night I was dressed in sheer black blouse with a deep plunging neckline, no bra, very short black skirt, no panties, sheer thigh high stockings and my fingernails and toenails were bright red along with my lipstick. I was to serve refreshments and allow the groupings.

After some time there were numerous couples naked all around.

I saw my first BBC, WOW! Before the night was over I don't know how many Black pussys I'd eaten in front of everyone. Just before the party ended I'd experienced my first Black cocks gang bang. WOW! I'd definitely been fucked hard and deep.

Orpheum69

Candi_SwallowsCandi_Swallows10 months ago

Im a rape survivor, happened at 19. I went on to be a high class escort a few years later, it was liberating and empowering because the who and when was all on my terms, I took my power back in regards to sex & to say i had most of my best orgasms while wotking is an understatement & the men who paid me treated me with more respect than men i dated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...