A Gardener's Path to Healing Pt. 01

Story Info
A gardener's little cock is revealed by a tempting widow.
3.4k words
4.28
12.5k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are fictional and 18 years of age and older.

I've known and worked under Mary Romano for eight years as her gardener. She owned a beautiful home with a large, luxurious backyard, pool, and patio area. She had a well-kept, abundant garden filled with tulips and hydrangeas I helped plant. Albert, the love of her life, passed away four years ago, and we've developed a meaningful friendship because this was the first time she's lost someone close to her.

After her husband passed, she sunk into a deep depression at the beginning. The home was hollow, but the garden represented a symbol of life. The colors, aroma, and flowers gave her the strength to continue the fight daily. The site was a profusion unlike any other, almost like a secret garden in England. There was even a time she helped me plant the flowers, which provided her nourishment, hope, and healing from her grief.

After I finished every Sunday, we would have some of the best conversations about virtually anything. I looked forward to them because she was so easy to talk to. Now, Mary is doing much better than before. It's nice and refreshing to see her smile again. Everything changed between us when I decided to use her shower without her knowledge.

During the Autumn season, the leaves resembled the serenity of oranges, browns, and yellows. Like the beauty of the time of year, Mary was a very tall, older, blonde woman with green eyes. She could have been the cover of Vogue Magazine. I was a slightly built Latino man who was pretty short and had a very deep, macho voice. I was raised by my mother.

Mary greeted me with the kindest smile, much like the altruism of the orange sunrise, "Good morning Mr. Andre Morales. How are you doing," she asked me?

"I've been doing okay. I can't complain. The rain really did a number here, didn't it?"

"Yeah, thank you for your help. As usual, I will be inside if you need me."

As always, I worked on tidying everything up, trimming the flowers, and mowing the grass. I was bathed in the gentle, cool breeze. Like a clumsy fool, I accidentally tripped and fell in a mud puddle. I called for Mary, and she was startled and brought me a towel to wash myself off. It did the job, but I was still filthy.

"I am such a mess. I am sorry about that."

"No worries, I think you look freaking adorable. Actually, let me wash those clothes for you."

My eyes practically jolted out of my head, "you don't have to do that."

She chuckled and said, "Don't be a little Hershey's cheesecake. It is no trouble."

She walked up, grabbed my shirt, and threw it over my head. My abs were exposed to this widow. She unbuckled my belt, yanked my jeans down to my ankles, and made me step out of them. I took off my shoes and socks. I was left with nothing but my little underwear, which embarrassed me because they weren't my best pair. They were light pink, short, tight, and had some noticeable holes. Nothing phased her about practically having a half-naked man in her backyard alone.

She looked in the direction of my crotch and asked, "Did you want me to wash your underwear too?"

There would be no way I would be naked in front of Mary. That would be the most embarrassing thing ever.

"No, I will be okay. Plus, I need some sort of cover."

She looked down at my crotch area again, "I guess so."

She hurled my clothes into her washing machine.

"I'm heading to the grocery store to buy some things because I'm hosting a little party tonight for my girlfriends. I won't be gone for too long. I trust you to make sure to guard the house while I'm away."

She never left me alone in her house. I didn't mind because I would do anything for her.

"Of course, madam Mary. I hope no one shows up. I don't look like an intimidating threat. It would be awful for someone to see me in only my little chonies."

"I don't want any estranged woman taking advantage of my sweet gardener, but I think you will be fine. Just flex your bulky muscles. That will scare them away. Make yourself at home, sweetie."

She left, and I sat on her couch watching television. I still was really dirty, so I decided she would be gone long enough for me to use her shower. I was a little nervous doing this because it felt like I was invading her privacy. I discovered her bedroom and found her bathroom. The shower was huge, with a generous seating area. I looked behind me to make sure she wasn't there.

I instinctively felt something was wrong in my gut and should head back downstairs, but I ignored my primal intuition. I turned on the water and slid down my chonies, completely naked. Once the water was warm, I was blasted with an irresistible waterfall of a hot paradise snogging every part of my body. I felt the rainbow shimmering around me. It was an unforgettable experience. I lived in a poor neighborhood, so my showers were usually cold and uneventful. I lost myself in my thoughts and tuned everything out of my consciousness, which is why I failed to hear when Mary arrived home.

I was interrupted when I heard a loud shriek coming from behind me. Mary had a clear view of my little butt. I didn't know who it was, so without hesitation, I saw Mary standing with enlarged pupils and a shocked countenance. I stood motionless and merely gasped at the sight of this enchanting woman.

I failed to mention that I am a 43-year-old man with an impenetrable and pitiful penis of a very small size, which is a necessary characteristic of this story. If I were blessed with a hung cock, this story would have ended in making love all night long without the humiliating realization and turmoil. The truth hurts, but it teaches us some of the wisest lessons.

With an immediate panic, I covered my tiny little dicklette with both hands faster than she could comprehend. I was lucky I covered the paltry pee-pee up before her inscrutable eyes could get a sneak peek of my disappointing wiener.

"Andre, what do you think you are doing?"

"I am so sorry. I thought you would be out longer. I just needed a shower and thought--"

"And thought you would just be an invasive, naughty guy and use my shower without my knowledge and permission."

I held my head in shame, standing wet and butt naked in front of this goddess, clenching my small penis away from her alarming discomposure. I was worried this would ruin our friendship, and I would lose a reliable client.

Her forced frown turned into an innocent smile, "Don't worry, dear, I did say make yourself at home."

I looked up at her ambiguous eyes, unknowing how she felt at this uncomfortable moment. I awkwardly stared at the cold floor, avoiding her bewitching gaze. Her eyes glanced toward my little guy cupped and hidden behind my nervous, sweaty hands.

She looked at the vaporous shower with a racy smirk and suggested, "That looks nice. Since you are so keen on showering, you really are a dirty guy from all that gardening. How about I join you? I will make sure you properly clean yourself."

I was startled she would even suggest this. I didn't want her to see me in all my little unhung glory.

"What? No way. No, I should be going."

"What's the matter? You've never showered with a woman before?"

"No, I have--well, not really."

She interrupted me, and with a hint of tease, she asked, "Am I unattractive or something?"

She knew damn well how amazing she looked to ask me something so ridiculous. Why was she pretending to be clueless and unaware of what was happening?

Stumbling on my words, "No, it's not that. You are very attractive--"

"Then I hardly see the problem."

She quickly grabbed my underwear and the towels and locked them in her bedroom.

"My underwear. I need to leave, though."

Her demeanor completely shifted, "I don't think so. You are staying right there, mister."

This was the first time sweet Mary shouted at me like some subservient child. I didn't know she had this autocratic and domineering side of her. Who was Mary?

Instantly, she erotically and slowly lifted her pink and white polka dot dress over her smooth body. She wasn't wearing any undergarments, so I saw her voluptuous breasts and savory pussy revealed to me. She was completely nude and had this sensation of power over me. In complete shock, I couldn't believe she was about to hop in the steaming shower with me. I held on to my baby crotch for the most prolonged duration. I didn't dare show her my little secret. I don't know how long I could keep up this charade because I had a feeling she wanted to see my lower parts.

She came in, and I looked at her with such anxiety. I could feel the sexual tension brewing between us. I almost fell multiple times, trying to clean myself with one hand. I was already uncoordinated enough, so this took the cake.

She saw me struggling and smirked at me, "You seem to be struggling, showering with one hand. Why don't you uncover that middle area down there? You would feel better and have more control."

"I'm sure I can manage. I don't want you to see me naked."

"Why not? You are seeing me naked. It is only fair that I get to see you too."

"Well yeah, but my body is different."

She skimmed me up and down, "What do you mean? You have a hard, smooth, beautiful body."

She seemed excessively friendly and openly positive about my body. Maybe there was a small percentage she probably wouldn't have cared about my teeny micropenis. It was probably all in my head.

I gave Mary a heavy sigh. "Okay, the truth is, my penis is rather smaller than average," I said. "I'm worried you'll make fun of me or see me differently."

"You know I don't judge people. It's probably not that bad. It's not like something I haven't seen before."

"I don't know if I should show you."

"C'mon, please. I'm sure I will love whatever you are packing. Show me what you are hiding behind your hands, big man. What are you working with?"

She wouldn't take no for an answer, so I adamantly said, "I don't want to."

She turned completely different and somewhat impatient with my persistent opposition, "You are a grown-ass man. Grow up, boy! Uncover it now. Let me see what you have. Reveal your secret to me."

What had gotten into Mary? She owned me, wholly vulnerable and nude like a newborn. Based on the authoritative tone of her uncompromising voice, I didn't have any physical autonomy. Even my cognitive thoughts felt controlled and warped. The teeny balls were in her court now. Seldom was I ever alone with a woman, let alone a mature and sophisticated one, which was the best way I could describe her magnetic aura. I closed my eyes and uncovered my little, tiny half-inch penis.

I heard her mutter the words loud enough to hear, "Oh my, is that all? Where is your dick, Andre?"

I opened my eyes, and she just stared directly at it and nodded, almost like she expected it to be on the smaller side. It was humiliating for this sensual widow to eyeball my incredibly bite-sized penis. It was like I was displayed on the "unbelievable bodies" exhibit at a museum where visitors would genuinely be curious by the anomaly standing before them. Who wouldn't be inquisitive seeing a man packing a little bottle cap? It is not the typical norm people usually face.

"It's where it's supposed to be."

"Aww, yes. There it is. Hmm. That was honestly expected. Honey, I've watched you for years and could never even catch a hint of bulge stuffed in your pants. Even today, you were completely flat in your underwear. I am just very overtaken by how small it is. Wow. This makes so much sense now. Geez, la wheeze, I understand your need to compensate now? By the way, your penis does not match your deep, soothing voice at all. It contradicts with your little root."

Without any foreseeable regret, I snapped at her, "It isn't that small."

She was taken aback by my zealous defense. Soft giggles left her smooth lips, quickly transfiguring into maniacal laughter and condescending teasing.

"My apologies. I didn't know you experienced psychotic hallucinations. Someone needs to drill the truth inside your confused head. I've never seen any male genitalia as small as yours. It is remarkable, something I'm sure scientists would love to study. This atypical penile stunted development would need a group to examine with a fine tip closely. It never really blossomed into a fulfilling flower. It just remained a closed-up bud."

Those words roasted and crucified me. I couldn't take it anymore, so I covered my unmanly, feminized parts again. I was supplied with the splendor of stupefaction and embarrassment.

She looked disappointed and said, "Hon, I will not have that. When I am around, your awfully small, smooth micropenis will always be uncovered for my merriment."

She touched my pecks with her wet hands, slowly leading toward my midsection. Her touch was fatal, and I lost myself to her galvanizing touch. At a leisurely pace, she drummed my hands away from the shriveled-up dinkle.

"How insolent of you to disobey me. You tell me the truth, Andre. I want to hear the words come out of your mouth."

Forcibly having to admit my apparent shortcomings to this gorgeous woman, even though she already knew, was very cruel, which excited her the most. She was assiduous to embarrass me and my little tee-tee.

With a big sigh, I said, "It is very tiny, smaller than a little toddler's. It is a baby carrot or a little corn kernel."

With a sparkle of approval in her eyes, she rubbed my bare shoulders and said, "That's a good, obedient man.

She had this nefarious look. "Let's see how tiny your hairless, little penis truly gets," she clamored.

She turned the hot water down, so it would shrink even more if possible. The coldness made me shiver, and I could feel it reduce to almost nothing--a little nubless toy.

The cold water had a dramatic consequence on my manliness, "Beautiful. Who knew my Latino gardener was hung like the little mushrooms he helped me grow? You barely have a penis right now, even though it's not really any different from before."

She grabbed the little guy and played with it. I stood there as she flicked my little penis back and forth with her index finger. I held my head up and looked away from her menacing direction.

"Aww, you shave your little pee-pee. Silly Andre, you know shaving only makes it look smaller."

"I thought it would make it look bigger."

She gave me a tight, sympathetic hug and a little kiss on the cheek. "Aww, I'm sorry you were born with the smallest penis I have ever seen," she said. "It must be so hard for you to find a woman. Are you seeing anyone?"

Shamelessly I said, "Nope, I am currently single."

Her face brightened, and she looked directly at my shrunken winky, "I can definitely see why."

Now with singed cheeks flushed to a deep crimson shade, I nodded. "Most women just laugh at what I have," I said. "They aren't interested in my charm after discovering my little worm."

"That makes sense, but it sounds like you are encountering the wrong type of woman for you. Not all us gals are size queens. Some women out there love little, baby dicks like yours. Granted, it's a minoritized attraction; there are a select few you deserve. Wait, does that mean you are still a virgin?"

With a slight sniffle, I replied, "Yes, I've never had a woman to have sex with."

Again, she looked at my little guy without an ounce of disbelief and said, "That makes sense. I mean, looking at your pinky-sized penis, I already drew that conclusion. I just can't believe it's true." She held her hand to her mouth to stifle a chuckle. "Aww, you've got a puny, teeny virgin pee-pee. It's never deflowered anyone. Your poor repressed baby goober never experienced sexual gratification or felt the gleefulness coated in a wet vagina."

I felt more ashamed than I ever did in my life. She made me feel like an inept and idle man incapable of being an adequate lover.

"Wait, I am confused. You told me you were with some Jessica chick. What happened to her?"

I didn't answer her and remained quiet. She already knew why it didn't work out. She just enjoyed teasing me at this point.

She pointed at my shaftless prick, "Haha. Is that why she dumped your crotchless ass," she questioned?

"Yes, she asked me where it was and called me a short stumpy baby."

She laughed loudly and said, "What an appropriate nickname. We will have to decide on something soon for me to call you."

Mary saw my shame-tainted face and gave me this soft look of commiseration, "My darling, you are in your forties, though," she said. She rubbed my back and gently squeezed my bare butt. "Have you been to nudist beaches or resorts? You always see these chubby, beefy guys with tiny, itty bitty peckers with beautiful, robust women, somehow. They walk around without a care, showing everyone how pathetic they look as their wieners are buried in their pubic hair. It sounds absurd, but they have this charismatic confidence in who they are. They embrace with trust owning a little nub for a penis." She rubbed my hair. "Cutie pie, even men with micro-sized willies, get some action. They just know how to pleasure a woman in other ways since their little baby pee-pees won't stack up."

"I'll never be that guy. I've always known that since I was young. I always imagined being happy with a woman, but I know that's impossible."

"Aww. Yes, you will. Don't sell yourself short, haha, I didn't mean it like that, but pun intended," she said. She smacked my back and laughed. "You obviously aren't a good lover in bed, not because of your small dicklette, but because you are an inexperienced virgin with a man-child wee-wee. I assume it is undoubtedly one of the smallest dipsticks in the galaxy, but it is a beautiful mouth-watering pizzle. I haven't tasted or had a dick in me for over four years. I'll take whatever I can get, even if it is smaller than what a garden gnome uses."

My eyes bugged out of my head. I was still a 43-year-old virgin. I wouldn't even know what to do with her.

I looked at her with hopeless insecurity and asked, "Do you really like what I have?"

"I hate to break it to you, but I don't think I will be able to feel anything with something so small in me," she said. She gave me an enigmatic wink. "Who knows, though? Miracles happen from the hands of god every single day. If it doesn't work out, there are other ways to pleasure a woman without a nanosized penis that I can teach you."

Naturally, I just said, "Oh, yes, mistress."

Her eyes widened, carried by a provocative nature, "Mistress? I like that."

We soaped each other up and finished our shower. Mary turned off the water and dried me off. While drying me off, she giggled and tapped my baby-like penis. We walked to the bedroom, and a dimly lit bedroom greeted me. She smacked my love biscuits and played some serene, romantic music in the background. I laid on my back while she held me in her arms like an angelic baby.

"Are you ready for this? I only want to do this if you want to."

"Oh. Yes, I really want this."

What did mistress have planned for me? What was she going to teach me? I couldn't wait to find out.