A Gardener's Path to Healing Pt. 02

Story Info
Andre learns how to pleasure Mary with a very small penis.
1.8k words
4.31
7.3k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are fictional and 18 years of age and older.

*

I felt safe in Mary's arms as she kissed me affectionately on the lips. She wrapped herself around me seemed to love my light brown body. She worshiped every inch of me, I've never felt more wanted in my life. I returned the favor and caressed her stunning breasts. While this was spicy, and I felt aroused, unfortunately, I wasn't growing where I needed to be.

She gazed at my inactive, stagnant weenie and held my hand. She asked me, "Are you okay? I knew this would happen with a little virgin."

"I'm sorry. It's not you. I am just very nervous."

"Obviously, it's never me. That's what I've learned with my previous experiences with other partners," she said. She grabbed my limp peanut with her thumb and forefinger, "Let's see if this works."

She started taunting me and baby talking to my little penis, "Look at the little pee-pee boy. It looks like you never went through puberty. No wonder you are still a virgin at your advanced age, you goody-two-shoes."

I could feel it hardening. Her touch and hurtful comments about my manhood turned me on.

She reinvigorated my little boner and held it, "Looks like the little guy is ready already. That was quick. Damn, it barely grew at all. It's time to play. Let's discover what you can do and even explore the uncharted territory of your sexual identity. Let's try a couple of different things. Let's start with you putting it in my juicy snatch. Wait. Did you bring any protection?"

"Oh, I didn't even think this would have been a possibility—"

"Haha. You're so cute. I'm joking. No condom out there would even fit you unless you had a little thimble. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I can't have kids and know you are clean, so carry on."

I nodded meekly and smiled. I stuck my 1.5-inch hard dick in her precious honeypot. I gasped loudly from the pleasure, enough for it to echo resoundingly. It was the most fantastic feeling of all time.

"Haha, don't blow your little load in me already. Geez."

I recalled the porn I regularly relished and began pumping gradually.

After about eight pumps, she authentically asked, "Cutie pie, is it in yet?"

I felt so embarrassed because here I was tiring myself out, giving it my all, when she didn't even realize I was all the way in.

"Oh, that's a mood killer. I guess it is too small for you. Mary, I am all the way in."

"Oh you poor baby. I see you trying your hardest, but I literally don't feel anything. I was kind of expecting that. It was like we were scissoring, but I couldn't feel a damn thing. At least with a vagina, I would be able to feel something. We will have to try something else."

She flipped over and wanted me to put it in her butt.

"You won't be able to feel anything, though. What makes you think this will be different?"

"Just try it, whiner," she said. She handed me a bottle of lube. "Lube up your tiny penis and disappoint me. I want to feel dissatisfied with your malfunctioned equipment."

This was horrible. She was making me put my undersized ding-a-ling in her butt just to mock me. I lubed up and found my way inside her, but it only touched the tip of her anus. I couldn't even reach past her twinky butt, and she was a skinny gal. I began drilling her lovely little butt while she seemed disinterested. Out of nowhere, she started screaming with pleasure.

"Oh my god. Babe, that feels amazing."

I was excited and asked, "Are you serious? Should I keep going?"

She giggled and said, "oh boy. I am just kidding because I honestly can't feel anything. I was faking it because that's how tiny your little muscle is. Don't fret, little man. We'll find something that works. I really hope so."

"Wait. Maybe I can try going deeper."

I tried my hardest to properly impale and sodomize her with everything I had. Each pump took the energy from my adrenaline

I thought to myself, "C'mon little buddy. You've got this."

She started laughing involuntarily, "Haha. Stop. That tickles me, Andre."

I know she was laughing at my little binky tickling her but felt so hurt. I just wanted to give up. I pulled out my tiny erect needle dick and asked with apparent frustration, "What can we possibly do now?"

She pulled me into a hug and told me everything would be fine. She kissed the tip of my infant-sized cockle. It was twitching like crazy because I'd never been this turned on.

"Don't be frustrated. We don't want that little dick energy here. Well, since it appears your impossibly tiny pussy can't bring me any pleasure, you will need to use your other parts to compensate. The only thing you can do now is to use your tongue and lick my desirable cooze."

"If you think it will work."

I gently kissed her stomach and came to her clitoris. I gave it lustful kisses. She aggressively held my head and pushed my tongue inside her.

"Oh yes, that feels amazing. Keep going, Andre."

I didn't know what to do, so I kept licking as profoundly as possible. Mary's vaginal fluids tasted like a tangy dessert as I devoured her insides.

"Harder. Lick me harder. I haven't had this in years. How the hell are you a virgin with that seductive tongue? I am so turned on by how tiny your penis is. Even my petite clitoris is bigger than your tiny wrestler. Your tweeny gherkin is so hot and delicious. You aren't massive at all, but your microcock is a massive turn-on."

I was licking and eating her more intensely than before. I could feel her insides drooling down my face. Mary screamed the loudest and experienced an orgasm. I quit licking her and asked her how that felt.

"That was amazing. You are a natural pussy licker, which makes sense because you can't depend on that little guy. Now, it is your turn. Stick it back in me."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I was about to cum all over her, but I wanted this to last a little longer. Her lady parts swallowed my little winkle, which felt like a lucid dream. I've dreamed of this moment for years. I pumped harder and faster with my staunch birthing hips. I imagined being hung like a bull and overjoyed with her screams of pleasure. I came in with less than a minute to spare. I pulled out of her and fell on my back, completely out of breath. This was precisely what I imagined, minus having a really small penis with the countless teasing.

"That was it? That was really quick. Are you also a little premature ejaculator?"

"No. I've never had sex with someone. And what did you expect after all the demeaning teasing, different sex positions, and making me feast on your succulent center? My dick was practically falling off. You are incredible."

"I am, aren't I? Ditto, my sexy half-incher man-boy. That's super sweet, Andre. While I did enjoy this, it made me miss my husband and what he left behind. He wasn't just a kind person but had like at least five inches on you.

"I am sorry I don't measure up to him and fulfill your expectations."

"Don't take this the wrong way, but you really are a pitiful, useless, dickless man-child."

"Is that a bad thing since I did bring you pleasure?"

"It's not a bad thing at all. I am just pointing out the obvious differences between you and my deceased husband. You should be happy with your smooth, fit body. Your penis size doesn't define you or your abilities because you would be no one if it did. I hope you were super quick because you were horny beyond belief. If not, we will need to pay the doctor a little visit, just like your mother did. They would need to know about your little condition."

"I promise you. If not, you can take me to the doctor. They need to inspect my little bits."

"Good. I want to thank you because you are the sweetest dearest who's helped me so much," she said. She kissed me on the lips. "I don't know where I would be without you."

"Same goes for you as well. I've never really had a mother growing up. She was always drunk and abusive. She also made an effort to humiliate me all the time. It really hurt."

"I am so sorry, sweetie. What did she do to humiliate you?"

"If I ever had a friend or even a girl over, she would mention my little penis to them or how I would wet the bed. One time, she pulled down my gym shorts with my underwear, and spanked my ass in front of the high school."

"Oh wow. What did the other students do?"

"They mostly laughed and called me, 'shrimpy.'"

"Haha," she laughed. She saw my face lost in my past memories. "That's so mean."

"But it was true."

"So what? No one deserves that. Maybe I can be that mother figure for you. Would you like that?"

"That sounds wonderful, mommy."

"You always acted so macho and emotionless. I don't get how you can be macho with your tinky winky. Still, I am guessing you were compensating for your lack of masculinity."

"I am still masculine."

"Calm down. I am only kidding around. You are such a baby. Do I need to pick up diapers or something?

"No, I will be better. I promise."

"Great. Cause if you aren't, you will be running around with nothing but diapeys, like the little boy you are."

"I will be a good boy."

Good. Also, thank you for sharing. I am attracted to you being vulnerable with me. Nothing is more attractive than a masculine man opening up about himself and his insignificant shortcomings. I mean having a little dick could ruin your reputation. How would anyone respect you again if they saw how tiny your little penis was, haha. Also, would you please stay for the party? I would love to have you there."

"Thank you for the invitation. I would love to meet and entertain your friends."

"Oh. You will most certainly be entertaining them."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing, it's just that you are good company, and I can't wait for them to meet you."

She saw my small dee-dee all tired and withered and gave it a small sip. She laughed at how minuscule it was in her mouth. It was the size of a little testicle nestled between my legs, not even going past my balls.

I couldn't help but wonder if Mary wanted me at her little party for a reason.