A Garment Business in Rome Pt. 02

Story Info
Further happenings in the owners lives.
10.5k words
0
493
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Garment Business in Rome Part 2

Chapter 7

The next 12 months flew past. We were back ordered with garments of all kinds. About half, were the common every day garment that any upper class Roman would wear. About a fourth, were various items that the Roman Army would need. Don't ask me how they were used. The rest were garments were ordered by the ladies of Rome.

About half of the women, working in the shop, got pregnant, and had their babies. That included Diana, Lucia, and Z. After some discussion, the schedule at the shop changed. There was: Baby feeding time, Baby play time, and so on. Babies were feed out in the open. No one gave it a second thought.

After work, Lucia, Z, and I spent time with the babies. Father and Diana would join in on occasion. My silly women even tried to get the baby to suck on one of my nipples. OUCH! I was not made for strong sucking.

A couple of days ago, I was working on one of the tables. I was doing a sewing test on somewhat dissimilar fabrics. I had to spread my legs apart, so my body would be at the right height, for me to work on the table top. Lucia was reclining behind me. Z walked in and joined Lucia.

Z spoke, "All the babies are asleep. Lucia what are you staring at?"

"I'm staring at my husband's balls from behind. They just hang there. When he moves they jiggle back and forth. I've never been able to just watch them. They are to far away to see them move around in the sack."

They were quiet for awhile when Lucia said, "How about you staring the one on your side and I'll stare at the other. Maybe we can send brain waves to get more production out of them?"

I don't know if it was me or it was them staring, but my cock started responding. My balls started feeling different. I was able to ignore all this for awhile. I had to finish this test. Tomorrow, this garment was scheduled to be fitted. Our customers would be here.

Z told me that tonight I was to make out with Lucia only. Z was recovering from a minor illness going around the shop.

After dinner, Lucia greeted me in bed "Before you start putting that cock in me, I am leaving tomorrow with Diana. Our uncle Senator was wanting to see the babies. He could not leave as the Senate was in session."

I replied in an affirmative manner without saying anything. On business days, we had routine sex. Nothing special, except we liked being together, holding, kissing, and caressing. When she was ready, she would put my cock into her. Sometimes, she would tell me to go in and out fast. Other times she would tell me to go slow. I liked slow. It kept me in her longer. Our orgasms usually happen at the same time. We spent a lot of time working on orgasms together. Z and I would do the same. I had come to love Z as much as Lucia. If I had to go on a trip, then Z and Lucia would spend the night together making out. Lucia had told me that Z and her had fallen in love. We were a true love triangle.

The next morning the traveling party left. I got to work getting ready for this lady that was coming. It was right after lunch she arrived. She disrobed and got on a fitting platform. I put the garment on her, then started trimming, here and there, until it fit. I was in back of her making an adjustment. As I walked around to her front to adjust he garment on her breasts, her hand brushed up against my cock. I reached up and began to adjust her breasts into the garment, she took my cock into her hand.

"You do know that I am married?" I asked.

"Yes, and you have two wives with a child each. So I think you can make more babies." she replied.

"Yes, I have two." I was thinking that there was way more to this conversation.

"My husband and I have no children. He can't have any. An injury in a battle, made him that way. We agreed that if I can find man I like, perhaps he would get me pregnant. I like you and your wives. I'm holding you because I like your cock. Please talk to your wives about this."

She gave my cock a squeeze, pumped it a couple of times, then let it go. It was at half mast, but growing.

"I need to think this over. You will be back tomorrow as there are several things to be done on this garment."

"Yes, I'll see you tomorrow." She got dressed and left, but not before turning and giving me a big smile.

I sat down and considered what had just happened. Her husband gave her permission to have someone get her pregnant. They, really wanted a child. One that was part of her. In one way I felt honored. In another way, I did not want to get Lucia or Z mad at me. I love them too much.

When Z and I went to bed, I put my arm around her and pulled her next to me. Her head was on my chest.

"I have something that happened today. I want you to listen until I am done." I told Z everything about the lady who wanted the baby. Z listened, occasionally, looking me in the eyes. When I was done, she responded.

"That is sure different. Lucia and I wanted you to give each of us a baby. What she wants is more like a business agreement."

"Yes, that was my thinking. I want Lucia and you to be there. And I want her husband to be there. I don't want anything that happens to be a secret, except for us all knowing the secret."

"Well, I think you should give her a baby. We can work this all out when Diana and Lucia get back"

The next day, I explained to the lady it would be awhile before I could give her a final answer. She took my cock again, kissed it, and talked to my cock on how she wanted it to put baby seed into her.

The week was long. Not that we were not busy. My anticipation of telling this to Lucia hurt my brain. At night Z would calm me down, put my cock in her, and tell me that I'll feel better. I did feel better, then I fell asleep.

Finally, they arrived back.

"Hello, husband and second wife. It was a wonderful trip. You both look gloomy. Did something bad happen?" Lucia returned with more happiness than I expected.

"I need to talk to Father, Diana, and you. Its not bad."

Z chimed in, "But its sure different."

"Well, lets get the babies to the baby room and take a bath together. I missed your cock, and your pussy."

We bathed each other. I entered Lucia from behind while Z took care of her breasts and lips. When we were done, the house maids dried us off. Our sexual encounters were well known in the household.

"Let's see if Father and Diana are available." I said somewhat hopeful that they were not.

"Come on in kids." Father gestured at the same time.

Lucia spoke first. "Before our husband speaks, I have decided that Z is to be called second wife. Mostly, because she is a wife in practice. We forget that she is still a slave, because she is so dedicated to us. Father will you and mother approve of Z being our second wife."

"That is a wonderful change for the three of you. Your Father and Mother approve. From now on Z you are to be known as the Second Wife." Father made it sound more like a proclamation than anything else. After thinking about it, that was a proclamation!

Z's lower jaw hit the floor, and her eyes became big and round. "I just don't know what to say."

Lucia and I gave her hugs and kisses. For fun, I commanded Second Wife to sit down. We all laughed.

I then explained everything that happened while they were gone. Z helped with a few things I forgot to mention.

Father, looking very thoughtful, "In principle, I don't see any problem, except if you consider it a business deal, then we should get our lawyer and write a contract with all parties."

Diana shook her head yes, and gave me a parental smile.

Lucia spoke, "I agree that Z and I should be there and the lady's husband. I want to see what happens. It will keep me from being suspicious of my husband."

Z interjected. "And my husband!" To which everyone laughed again. "Well if I'm the Second Wife, then he is my husband. I want him to be my husband too."

Our discussion went on until dinner time. I was ready to see what was made today and the dancing. Time for brain drain. The garment dancing show was great. It always was.

The next day, my two wives and I came up with a plan. We made a copy and sent it to the lady and her husband. We got a message back saying that they liked the plan. They would be here in six weeks.

We had a room that had a few stored items. We set the maids to work cleaning it and airing it out.

After, the room was clean and smelling much better, the carpenters came and built a bed. We had them build the bottom half of the bed with an upward slope. They made it one better and made the slope adjustable.

The six weeks were busy enough to keep me from thinking about the lady and her husband. My wives said that I was not to release any cum two days before the event. I did not like this, but they wanted plenty of me to pour into her.

Six weeks passed, when they arrived after lunch. They got acquainted with the room and went to meet with Father. He and the lawyer went through the contract. We three were called in. The lawyer summarized the contract, after which we all signed all three copies. Tomorrow, it was to be before noon.

The next morning, Lucia and Z had breakfast on a bedside table. We ate breakfast, then went to the bath. The maids washed us like we were going to some royal event. They fussed about every little thing. They were careful to keep one part of me small. We then went to the room and entered. The husband's kissed all the wives and everyone hugged each other. No words were spoken. I began sucking the lady's breasts. He did like wise to Lucia and Z.

I motioned her husband to make love to his wife. She was to orgasm before I entered her. Lucia and Z would play with me until I was hard, and keep me that way.

We could tell that they loved each other, by the way they made love. It wasn't that long until she orgasm-ed. He got out of her and I went into her. While, I was thrusting into her, he would be thrusting into Lucia and Z to keep him hard.

I kissed her and sucked on her breasts. While, I did this, Lucia and Z raised the foot of the bed, so that anything in her would not come out. I confess that I was enjoying this much more than I expected. I worked to keep my cock under control while I waited for her to orgasm. It only took a couple of minutes for her to orgasm. Her husband had gotten her very turned on. I then went at her in earnest. I concentrated on this woman, who wanted what I had inside of me. I picked up my pace, and I exploded into her, I came out and then back into her hard and exploded into her again. My third thrust, I had a mini explosion. I was done and empty. I took my cock out and motioned to her husband to finish her off.

We left immediately. It was now about their love for each other and hopefully a new life. Lucia and Z put their arms around me and kissed me. Telling me how wonderful it all was. I was tired. My cock was exhausted. But I was happy. I did the best I could. My wives were happy. They took me back to the bath.

Lucia kissed me and said, "That was far more wonderful than I thought it would be. Your cock did real good. The husband had fun in Z and me. He really liked how his wife was reacting to your cock. He cheered when you came."

Z then added, "I thought he was going to cum in me, when you came. I so wanted him to come in me. You owe me one cum."

"Tonight, all I want is some rest, and to watch my two wives make out."

After the couple left, the maids found a bag of money on the bed. The note said that this was for us to do as we wish, and that they would be forever grateful. After some discussion, the money was given to the maids and slaves for their hard work. Nine months later, the couple had a boy and named it after me.

Chapter 8

Every week, Lucia and Z went to the market to buy things we needed. They would also take the time to look at the slaves. We only bought a slave if they had a body shape we needed. Once in a great while, we would get one for muscle. Moving raw fabric takes muscle. It was a quiet afternoon, Lucia and Z should be home soon.

Just then the door burst wide open with Z running in bursting with joy and happiness. I had never seen her this excited. She had another woman in her left hand, pulling her along. She shouted, "We are going to take a bath."

I was bewildered.

"Hi, sweetheart." Lucia started. "Here is what happened. We had all our business completed and went to the slave market on this side of town. There was nothing special, but Z insisted that she wanted to stay for the next group. She did not know why, but she had to stay. When, the next group came out, Z got on her knees and begged me to purchase the one on the far end. Tears were coming out of her eyes and running down her cheeks. You and I love Z, so I purchased the slave. I felt guilty for awhile as it violated our agreement. When Z got back, she told me that this was her sister. I did not feel guilty anymore. I am very happy that I could get her. And that is the story."

"You did right. Has Z told her that she is an aunt?" I replied.

"No, I don't think so. She has been so happy. Her sister is also happy, but really tired."

"Let us undress and go help Z give her a bath. Remember, it's a rule that the owner has to give their new slave a bath."

We got in the bath with the soapiest woman you have ever seen.

"Z", I whispered in her ear. "Have you told her about the baby?"

"No." She said back.

"Lucia and I will finish here. You go and get the baby and meet us in our bedroom."

Z jumped out of the bath and went to get her and my baby.

Lucia and I finished washing sister. The maids dried us all off, then we went to the bedroom.

Z was already there with both babies.

"Z how about introducing us to your sister?" I said.

"This is my sister, Hayami, which means 'rare beauty'. Hayami this is Lucia and Iginus. This baby is Lucia's and Iginus's, and this baby is mine and Iginus's."

"You mean that I am an aunt. I'm so happy." Hayami whole face lit up with an ear to ear smile.

"Z tomorrow you are assigned show Hayami around. Also, you need to tell her about this family's relationships. You can start getting Hayami helping to take care of the babies. Z pick one of the spare rooms for Hayami's bedroom. We will figure out things tomorrow." I realized that I could have been a bit more soft in my language.

"Yes Master. Your Second Wife will obey." replied Z.

The dinner bell rang. Z took baby and sister to dinner. Lucia, baby and I went together. We set at the head table as usual. There was no show tonight. Everything was in process. So the evening ended and we all went to bed.

Chapter 9

One of the things that Lucia and Z would do, is to think up things to do to me. Last week they tied my balls, just to see how far they would stretch without hurting. After which, they took my cock and did the same. I usually would know when they were up to something. They would glance at me, then whisper back and forth.

After the jewelry shop closed, they took me to the shop. They took several of the bracelets and fit them over my cock and balls. Then decided that they needed to be smaller. I really did not know what they were up to. I did not get to see how they looked over my genitals as they kept blocking my view. The next day they ordered some smaller ones.

They arrived a week later. My wives dragged me into bed at lunchtime. They wanted to see how the smaller rings would fit. They put fragrant oil on me and proceeded to put the rings on. They announced how great they looked. They settled on one and had me wear it the rest of the day. They told me that I would be in big trouble if I took it off. We then went to lunch. It was then that I got to see how I looked. The ring was wide enough to have my balls and cock hang out away from my body more than normal. It was very different than anything I had worn before.

We finished lunch and I went back to work. The ladies on the garment fitting stands, starred at me the rest of the day. A lady customer, while getting fitted, demanded to have one for her husband. Z ran and got one, and gave it to her. Of course, Z made the proper entry in the bill. The next day my wives ordered a bunch more. There were different sizes and colors. Most of them were made out of stone.

Everyday, they would put a different one on me. It was the third day, that I became very hard. It would not go down. Several maids said that I needed to put it where it would do some good. I finally found Lucia, picked her up, and tossed her into our bed. Then proceeded to put my cock in her. I drove my cock into her as hard as I could. She responded with a lot of verbal noise, then orgasm, orgasm, and more orgasms. I could not stop. My balls came up tight against the ring. I realized that the ring was rubbing her clit, helping with her orgasms. Then on her next orgasm, I came with her. We held it for a few seconds, then I came out, and rammed her again. She responded with another orgasm. We then collapsed in each others arms.

When Lucia got her breath back, "What got into you? You have not done this to me since before baby. I hope you don't wait so long to this to me again."

I replied with, "I have no answer. Something just drove me to do this to you."

"I hope you do this to Z. You need to keep us equal."

Z was in the corner. "I saw the whole make out. Lucia when our husband recovers, I surely want to experience what just happened to you."

"Its my wives fault. I think it must be these rings you put on me. I need to rest a bit then go back to work. You both need to get back to babies, and whatever you were doing." I was still waiting for my body to calm down. I confess, that I really enjoyed what I had just accomplished.

With our shop gaining lot of popularity, we started having an issue with customers taking time away from making the garments. Seemed like everyone wanted their own private tour. I brought this up at dinner.

I explained to everyone how this was slowly cutting down on profits. I took comments from everyone, including the maids and slaves. I had Z write them all down. Tomorrow, the family would go over the list.

The garment show was great. There were many of the new fabrics and brighter colors. Lucia and Z made me get up and walk around. They wanted to show off the cock ring they got me and let everyone know that they would be at the jewelry store.

That night I took care of Z. She responded just like Lucia. I was told to expect a different ring in the morning.

After breakfast, we had the family meeting. After going through the list, we combined suggestions, tossed out a few, and came up with a plan. First, we would limit tours on one day a week. Second, we would have a garment show. Diane said that the hall, three blocks away, could seat a 100 people. It was used as a theater with the stage in the middle with seats around it. There was good entry and exit to the stage. I asked Diana to check on cost and available times. I asked Father what he thought.

"This family is making good decisions. I have nothing to add."

Diana checked out the theater and said it would be available for one day in 2 months. So our schedule was set.

Chapter 10

My wives and I were in bed for the night, when Lucia said, "Have you two noticed, that when the centurion is around, that Hayami watches him all the time."

"Yes, my sister is smitten by him. She thinks he is the one and only" replied Z.

"Does the centurion know that she admires him?" I asked.

"I think is mutual admiration." Lucia replied.

"He is here tomorrow for something. I'll talk to him tomorrow. I need some sleep." I replied.

The next day, the centurion arrived, and I sat down with him in a private corner.

"We have noticed that you and Hayami have been flirting with each other."

"Yes, we have. I think she is very attractive. My, service time with the army is up in a month. I want to settle down. I have not found anyone that I really care about, other than her."