A Garment Business in Rome Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about when you service is over, you come and work here as a guard?

"Are you serious? I would like that very much." The excited centurion replied.

I had a maid go and get Hayami.

"Hayami, this centurion says that he likes you a lot. What is your feelings?"

"I want him to be my lover. Why do you ask?"

"I'm going to leave, and you two can talk about the future. Send a maid for me when you are done."

About 30 minutes later, the maid came.

"What have you two decided?" I asked.

"We want to live together and be husband and wife some day." the centurion stated.

"Hayami, what do you say/"

"I want the same. But, I am your slave and I will do what you want" replied Hayami.

"Well, I'm thinking of selling you. I know someone who adores you and he might be interested. Otherwise, you will have to work here for a couple of years." I stated.

"NO! Please don't sell me. I want to stay here. I want this man." Hayami didn't catch on to my statement.

"Honey, you are being sold to me. I'm going to be the head guard here." replied the centurion.

With that, Hayami jumped up and threw her arms around him and kissed him. That night there was a lot of extra noise coming from Hayami's room. The centurion left the next morning.

Of course, with all the sex noise going on, Lucia and Z attacked me. They took turns on my cock and eating each other. I had them lay right next to each other, so I took Lucia's right nipple and Z's left nipple into my mouth. I tormented them with my tongue. I also sucked on them at the same time. They 'suffered' so much!

I woke up to a game the wives played. They called it 'Suck The Cock'. They would determine a number, between 10 and 30. One would start sucking my cock, while the other would count. At the count, they would switch. This went on until I came. The one who got my cum, would lose, and the other would get to be first on my cock for that night. I think it was just an excuse to play with me.

Tomorrow, we would work on the designs for the garment show. I just knew I would be the first to be on stage as 'The Nude with Cock Ring'. Oh Hum. Invitations would be sent out to our best customers.

Chapter 11

Today was the fashion show. Two months of hard work. It seemed that we were behind all the time. When you have a deadline, it always feels that you are behind. Somehow, we did this while still making things for our regular customers. Drawings were made for each garment with the person who would wear it.

And yes I was going to be first. Father would be the announcer. He would describe each item. Everyone in the shop had a part. The garment makers, would see that each person had the correct garment, and that it looked like the drawing. A note here, all the jewelry was made of gold. The stones mounted in the gold were of various types, but all expensive.

Father began with, "Romans, lend me your ear. Welcome to 'The Garment Shop' first show. The first items are 'Male's with Cock Ring'.

One of our well endowed black male nudes entered from one end and I entered from the other. To our surprise, there was crowd noise of approval. We crossed the stage and exited.

"Matching Mother and Baby Garments."

Diane, Lucia, and Z walked onto the stage. Diane's baby was sleeping, so she just carried it. Lucia's baby was hungry, so she had her left breast exposed, nursing baby. This showed how the garment worked. Z also was nursing baby, bet she had the right breast exposed. The matching outfits looked great. They were three different colors with matching trim. The bottom of Z's garment had some small baby toys sewn on.

"Garments for expecting Mothers"

Four of our slave ladies were expecting. It happened, that they were 4, 6, and 8 months. This gave the audience a good look as to how a garment could be made for each progression. As with the babies, we had made each garment as colorful as possible.

"Something for your man"

The next lady, who was one of the garment makers, was wearing... Well I'll just describe it. It was a thin silk band of cloth. The middle of it was put around her neck in the front. Then crossed on the back and went under her arms. The silk meet under the breasts in the middle. The silk was threaded through a small ring. From there it hung down to about one forth of the top of her thigh. On each of her nipples was a thread loop which held a small chain, about one index finger long. Around her waist was another chain.

The next lady, also a garment maker, was adored in wrist rings, her ankles had a chain wrapped around. A larger chain went around her waist, with the same size chains hanging from it. These went about half way down her thigh. A collar went around her neck. The attached chains went down to the waist chain. Above each of her nipples was a horizontal chain. Each of these chains had small chains hanging over her breast.

"Ladies of the Dance"

We had hired four ladies from one of the dance troupes in town. They came up with a routine. They each had on the same garment. I really don't think that garment is a word for what they had on. All the cloth was see through but not transparent. When they danced slow, the silk hung down. When they spun, the silk went out horizontal and their bodies were exposed. I wanted two for my wives. The dance lasted about five minutes. There was a great applause at the end.

"Lady of the seven veils"

We had also hired, a famous dancer, from Rome. She had agreed to dance our version of the Seven Veils. Each veil was a different color. The was also a long skirt that started under her arms. It went down to her ankles. She was to remove the veil, unhook the outer skirt, and toss them to a garment maker. When she got down to the last one, she did not take it off. There was really no point. Nothing was hidden.

"Common Garments for Living"

The last set of garments was mostly the ordinary things we made. We had added various flowers to the garments. But nothing special. I thought the show was over except for everyone walking around the stage.

"Our special guest princess form afar"

Hayami walked on stage. She was in full Japanese princess dress. She went about 10 steps, when all the guests started clapping their hands. When that happened, she slowed down her walk. When she exited, she turned and bowed to all. She bowed again, and began to walk back across the stage. As she moved across, all the ladies followed in two lines, each going to the edge of the stage. This was so the audience could get a close look. When everyone was on stage...

"Thank you for coming to The Garment Show. You may talk to the ladies. If you want to order, please see the people just outside the exits. Have a good evening."

Mostly, the visiting ladies got up and talked to the modeling ladies. They felt the fabrics and asked questions about the chains. It took over an hour for all the guests to leave.

As our full staff was involved, we had ordered food for dinner. We also invited the dancers. They would stay overnight and leave in the morning. Z said that she was to tired to get on my cock. She had won the morning contest. Lucia also said she was tired. OK, I'll get Z in the morning.

Morning came. Father, Diana, Lucia, and Z would add up the orders after breakfast. Lucia and Z went to take care of babies. They returned with Hayami.

"We want you to have Hayami this morning. She loves the centurion, but she wants to have you at least once before she begins living with him. She is all yours."

I knew the centurion was due to arrive early in the morning. UGH! It was only a few minutes before he did arrive.

"Good Morning." I said.

"Good Morning." he replied.

"Can we talk a minute?"

"Sure."

"My wives and Hayami, came to me and wanted Hayami to have sex with me. I don't want to get you upset with me or anyone."

"Well, because you are her master, I thought you were probably having sex with her. A lot of masters around here have routine sex with their slaves."

"No. I haven't. I wanted to a couple of times, but my wives usually jumped on me, before I could mention it."

"I have no objection. She is not mine yet. But I do like your wives. Is you bed big enough for five?"

"I think the room is big enough. I'll talk to the wives."

The centurion picked up the items needed, then left as he was on duty.

I went back to the bedroom and found Hayami with her legs spread open. My cock grew and we made passionate sex. We came together and laid together. Lucia and Z came in.

"Are you two done. We hope you enjoyed each other."

Hayami spoke up. "Yes we did. I can see why you two like him so much. But I like my centurion better. He is going to be mine."

"Well I have a bit of a surprise for you three. The centurion was here just before Hayami made out."

The look on Hayami's face was priceless. "He said that I could make out with Hayami as he did not own her. He had thought that we were making out anyway. So, we agreed to have a five person night. He wants to make out with Lucia and Z. That is if you all agree also."

The sound of silence.

Lucia looked at Z, then at Hayami, then they all looked at each other. This went on for a full minute.

All at once, "WE AGREE!"

Chapter 12

The centurion arrived the next week. Now he had only a week left before he came to work at the shop as our guard. I was off somewhere buying fabric to fill our show orders. The show was beyond anything we had expected. Lucia explained what happened when he arrived.

"Hayami, Z, and I took him into our inner office. We had decided that Hayami would go first, Z second, and I was third. Hayami, put her arms around his neck and gave him a monster kiss. Then, she went down and put his cock in her mouth. So Z gave him a monster kiss. Hayami, worked his cock over for about 30 seconds. Once she released his cock, Z went down and put his cock in her mouth. About 30 seconds passed and I did the same. We switched every 30 seconds until he came. He filled Z's mouth. Hayami, then licked his cock clean. Z shared with me what he had given her. We told him that this should take care of him until the Night of Five."

"Well, the Night of Five should be called The Night of Sharing."

We were invited to the ceremony on the last day of the centurion's service. It started with formal military awards for him and other accolades. The end of the ceremony, was him giving his rank item and other related items, to his successor. His entire command, knelt before him and saluted him. The new centurion made the announcement that he was discharged with the highest honors. The party ensued lasting until early in the morning. We left about an hour after the ceremony.

The next day, we did not expect him to show up. But he did after lunch.

"Good Afternoon. Are you ready to get to work or do you want to start tomorrow?" I asked.

"Tomorrow please. I came here just to give Hayami this necklace. Maybe a kiss or two. Now that I am no longer a centurion, you can call me by my name. Its Ursus. It means 'The Bear.'"

"As far as we are concerned, you may move in with Hayami today, if you so desire. Start figuring out what you want to do long term. There are a few larger buildings, that are available near here. You start work tomorrow. You will meet with Father to go over our security needs."

Hayami walked up and took his arm and held it. Her eyes were still filled with stars. He gave her the necklace and asked if he could move in with her. She told him that she was his and everything she had was also his. Kissing was going to last awhile, so I just left.

The garment that was basically a single silk cloth going around the neck and ending between the breasts, had been ordered by every lady attending the show. Several of them wanted different jewelry from what the model had been wearing. These were easy to make, except for the jewelry. We had purchased a few sets, so more had to be ordered. As the sets arrived, one of the staff, delivered the order.

We left Ursus and Hayami alone for a week. They decided to live in her room for a month. One evening, Ursus and Hayami came to our bedroom.

"We would like the Days of Sharing, to be in three days. Is that alright with you? I hope so, as we rented a place to live down the road. We want this to be our house warming with special friends."

I looked at my wives. They looked at each other. They said yes, but they had to check on who would take care of the babies.

"Just to make it clear, this is for three days and nights?" Hayami asked.

We all agreed.

Everyone in our employ, including the slaves, were given a bonus. They had worked extra hard. We also gave them three days off. A schedule was worked out, so that a garment worker and two maids were always at the shop. The maids were tasked with baby duty.

Chapter 13

We meet at Ursus and Hayami's house just after lunch. The house was spacious. It was not like a standard Roman house. There were four large main rooms, a bunch of side rooms, and a bathing room. The second floor had lots of side rooms. There were toilets everywhere. Ursus, said that the house use to be a brothel. He explained that they were going to turn it into a soldier training school. Hayami would handle the management of the cooking and washing. The classes were for tactics, espionage, and other secret stuff. But for the next three days and nights, it was a party between 5 people who loved each other.

We also had an agreement, that if a woman got pregnant, we world treat the baby as having two fathers. There would not be anyway of knowing who that actual father was.

Ursus and I were informed that the women were in charge. Period! No arguments! They took us to the large room. Curtains had been placed between the main entry room and the large room. We were placed on adjacent bedding and pillows. They were for reclining, not sleeping. We were undressed and told to stay put. Lucia brought us a small container of wine. We were told not to get drunk.

A short while later, we heard people arriving. Ursus and I figured out that it must be some musical group. Mostly, because they started playing shortly after arriving. Three lovely dancers came out of a side room and started dancing in front of us. They were Lucia, Z, and Hayami. How does one describe three beautiful ladies? They did have the silk ribbon from the garment show, and the veils from the garment dancers. I glanced over at Ursus. His cock was getting larger by the second. OK, mine was too.

They danced before us. They were making it as erotic as they could. It was working. Ursus and I were hard as rocks. I think it was the third dance, when the veils started coming off. They danced in a circle, Lucia came over to Ursus, put his cock in her, she took off one veil. Then she got up, came over to me, put my cock in her and took of a veil. When, she came over to me, Z got on Ursus and did the same. Then Lucia got up and started dancing, while Z and Hayami got on me and Ursus. Now this was all in coordination with the music. This went on until each had removed all their veils. Z went over and hit a gong. It was a signal for the musicians to leave.

Hayami explained that they would take turns on our cocks. They had a salt timer. It would be turned over when the time was up. Ursus and I were told that whoever came first, was the looser, and had to suffer consequences. We also were not to move. So Hayami got on me and Z on Ursus. They went up and down on us until the salt timer finished. They got off, Lucia then had us lay down on our backs. My feet were beside Ursus's head. His were by my head. It took a bit to figure how our legs were arranged. One of my legs was on each side of his body. The same for the other. Our cocks meet in the middle, both at full mast. Lucia took both of them into her mouth. Her tongue worked over our cock heads. I didn't think I was going to last much longer, but the timer ran out and Lucia stopped. Z and Hayami faced each other, then put our cocks in them. They went up and down on us, while their clits were rubbing each other. Lucia, sucked on their nipples. Hayami's right matched Z's left nipple. So Lucia sucked on two nipples at a time. The timer ran out again.

Ursus and I were at the verge of organism, when Lucia separated us and put us back where we started. They gathered up the veils and left us sitting there, with two very hard suffering cocks.

Our women returned, and lead us by our cocks to the bath area. They took turns washing us. Of course, the washer had a cock in her. The woman who did not have a cock, spent her time washing the other two, who did have a cock in them. Ursus and I were not allowed to touch them. I so wanted to play with all six breasts.

The water was very warm, which found our testicles hanging way down. However, it wasn't until we got out that the women noticed. They immediately, took some cloth and wrapped up the area between the penis and the testicles. This prevented the testicles from moving and kept the sack stretched.

There was more noise in the entry room. Food smells filled the air, announcing dinner. Z came and put her hands around our cocks, and lead us to the food. The dining table had some thick cloth on them. Lucia directed us to lay down on the table. They then proceeded to put the dishes of food on us. The warm dishes had something under them to protect our skin. We were told to only say 'Yes' or 'No', when they asked if we wanted a specific food. There were several dishes that had liquid in them. When one of the women got some of the food from that dish, the associated juice was put on our cocks. It was then sucked off. When Ursus or I were given the same type of food, the woman would put some of the juice on her nipple. The nipples were put in our mouths to enjoy. This went on the entire meal.

After dinner, we went back to the bath and washed the food off of us. Ursus and I were still tied up. When they were done washing us, they took off the testicle wrap. Z took us and had us lay down so that our cocks were next to each other. They tied a string just under our cock heads. Hayami got over the top of our cocks and removed the largest fake cock I had ever seen. When it came out she immediately put both our cocks into her. I never thought that this was possible. She went up and down on us, and orgasmed three times in quick succession. Z got on us after removing her fake cock, and put our cocks into her. She did the exact same thing, including the three orgasms. Lucia's turn came and on she went. Instead of going up and down, she went in circles. Hayami and Z took her legs and walked around in a circle. She orgasmed on the forth round. I couldn't hold it any longer and I exploded into her. Then I felt Ursus explode. I figured he exploded cause he felt me explode. Lucia orgasmed again.

Lucia got off. Z untied our cocks. Mine was worn out, or so I thought. Lucia got on her back. Hayami and Z spread Lucia's legs apart and began cleaning her. This caused Lucia to have another orgasm.

The sun had set and we were all wonderfully tired. We laid down together, pulled the covers over us, and fell asleep.

My eyes opened to the early morning sun. As soon as I moved, my bladder told me I had better hurry very fast. I quickly got into the nearest toilet, but Hayami was already there. She saw my stress and spread her legs. I emptied myself between them. We both got up and headed to the bath. The other three were still asleep. I don't know what it was, but I wanted her so much. My cock enlarged. Hayami saw what was happening and put it in her mouth. A short time later, I took her whole head in my hands, pulled her up, and started kissing her. Deep long kisses. While kissing, my cock found her entrance again, and I slowly moved inside of her.

The other three had awakened. Lucia came over to us, "You two can have the entire day together. Z and I are going to spend the day with Ursus's cock in us. You are to keep your cock in her." With that she went back to Ursus, who already had his cock in Z.