A Garment Business in Rome Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hayami, I think she said my cock is suppose to be in you for the entire day."

"Well, I like you inside of me. You need to keep me turned on so my juice keeps me lubricated." Hayami responded. "What if we can get your balls inside of me along with your cock?"

"I'm willing to try. Let's get you turned on more, so your juices will flow."

It took awhile to get her full of lubricating juice. We took it out of her and put it in a bowl. Seemed that the more we took out, them more she made. We ended up with a full bowl. She took the fingers on a hand and dipped into the bowl. She spread her juice all over my sack. I then took my left testicle and slowly worked it into her. It took a while and some more of her juice, but it finally went in, My right testicle was next. It went in without much resistance. My cock followed. All of me was inside of her. She loved it.

"It feels like I'm filled up with you inside."

"You know I can only stay in, until I have to pee, don't you."

"Yes, but you can go back inside. You will only take out your cock. I'm not shutting the door."

With that, she faced me and put her legs around me, and her arms around my neck. We went in for breakfast. The food had been delivered, so we did not have to cook anything. I sat down. Hayami let her legs hang down next to the chair.

"Do you want some of this dish, or suck on my nipples first?"

"Suck on your nipples first, of course."

"Wait a second. I want to put a couple drops of honey on them."

A couple of minutes later, Hayami said. "Don't you think its about time you stopped? The food is going to get cold."

"Alright, I need to eat. My cock needs lots of strength to get through today."

We then feed each other. We took our time. As the food was behind her, she had to twist around some, which made me move inside of her. This made her stop for a bit. The feeling seemed to catch her off guard.

After eating, we just laid down together and caressed each other. We would stop and look at Ursus, Lucia, and Z changing Ursus's cock inside of them.

Z came over and sat down by us. "Sister are you enjoying my husband inside of you?"

"You should know. He has been in you way more than me. I like how he gives me a filled up feeling. It also makes me wanting my own husband. I hope Ursus asks me soon. I'd marry him tomorrow if he asked me."

"Well I'll go back and drop a hint or two. I know the guy whose cock is in you would approve. I am sure his two wives would also approve."

Z left. We went back to the bath room. I took my cock out of Z, to which she protested, and emptied my pee.

I washed it off and put it back into her. Of course this made her want to pee. I had her rotate so her back was to me, spread her legs and spread her pussy lips, then peed a stream into the toilet. It was the first time that she did a steady stream. She didn't know that this could happen.

There was a large pool at the back of the bath room. The pool went past another large room and ended at a couple smaller rooms. All the rooms were open to the pool. We just jumped in making a big splash. After we go into the pool, we tried various ways of floating. We settled on me floating on my back with her facing me. She could rest her head on my shoulder. We floated around the pool going its full length and width.

After sometime, I asked Hayami if she wanted out of the pool. She said yes, but not until we orgasmed together. Just being inside of her for this long had made me very turned on. Apparently, she was turned on already. We found that having sex in a pool is not that easy. But with nipple play and clit stimulation, she orgasmed. It was her second orgasm, when I came with her.

"Don't you think at all about coming out of me. I want to keep all of you in me." Hayami stated most firmly.

We got out of the bath, dried off, and with her legs and arms around me, we went and laid back down. We then took a nap until lunch time.

Lucia told me this after we got back home.While we were sleeping, Ursus had managed to get his testicles into Lucia. Z got his cock inside of her. Lucia put on a squeeze so that Ursus could not come out of her. So she backed up her body and stretched him. Z started humping his cock. She said it drove him crazy. Because his balls were stretched made it harder to come. But he did finally come. Z said the he loaded her up to full. Ursus, then put his cock in Lucia. Lucia now had all of him in her. Z laid down clamping her lips shut, so that his deposit would not escape.

Lunch went like breakfast. Afterward, Ursus and Lucia laid down, so that her back was on the blanket. Ursus's back was also on the blanket. They were still joined with Ursus's balls and cock still inside of Lucia. Hayami and I laid down next to them, but with my head and Lucia's head together. It did take a bit to figure out where our legs would go. Lucia's and Hayami's knees went up in the air with their feet on the floor. Z began kissing all four of us. Then she worked on all eight nipples. Then down on the two clits. She would also lick and kiss any of the cock that was showing. Sometimes, you brain thinks of things that are just not possible. My mind wanted to take out cocks out and put them both in Z while leaving our balls inside of Lucia and Hayami. But, I was too busy to get my mind into engineer thinking. When Z wasn't kissing us, Lucia and I were kissing. I looked at Ursus and Hayami, they were kissing. Z got kissed and licked, when any part of her came near our mouths.

Again, the intensity gradually increased. I could feel my cock starting to throb. Hayami was getting increasingly turned on. She started begging me to come with her. She had sat up, and started gyrating in a circle.

"I'm ready to come." Tears were running down her cheeks. "Give me it all. My pussy is crying for it."

I said something like, "NOW" I'm exploding in you." We came together, putting our arms around each other. We kissed, locking our tongues. It took a good two or three minutes before we unlocked our lips.

Lucia looked at us, "That was absolutely wonderful to watch. I look forward to my husband doing the same to me. I can tell that Z loved it too."

Ursus commented, "Yes that was really something. I now have a new goal with my woman. Hayami, we are going to start practicing very soon."

Obviously, they could not start right away. Hayami still had all of me in her.

Ursus and I decided that we wanted to claim our cock and balls back. The women objected. We wanted to see what they looked like after several hours in capture. Z would be assisting. She started by taking my cock out of Hayami. When she got it all the way out, she put her mouth over it and cleaned it all off. She did the same to Ursus.

"You both are so tasty. I'm looking forward to the rest of you two coming out." Z's anticipation was obvious.

Z then worked on my right testicle coming out, but the whole scrotum came out. She devoured all the juices on it. Hayami seemed to have a small river of juice coming out of the. Lucia went down on Hayami and licked her clean. Z then went and Ursus slid out of Lucia. Z again devoured all the juices on his scrotum. Hayami went down on Lucia.

We all rested for a few minutes. Then like some had yelled GO, we all ran to the bathroom. Ursus and I had been working on getting our women to pee while standing up. It was sort of working. At least they were getting better at it. But just for fun, Ursus and I got behind them and pulled their lips apart. They had improved getting a steady stream.

I did not think I had been in Hayami very long, but dinner showed up. Ursus and I wanted to have dinner with our wives. The first part of the discussion, was about how we enjoyed each other. We talked about our plans for the future. Both our businesses were very busy and had waiting lists.

"I suspect that we have three pregnant women here." Ursus said.

"Well don't look at us. We can't get you guys pregnant." Lucia said laughing.

"I know we don't care which one got us pregnant, and we have no way of knowing, but who do you think got each one of us pregnant." Z was smiling the whole time. "I would be amazed if we three weren't pregnant."

"My thinking is that Ursus got Lucia pregnant. I got Hayami pregnant. It's a toss up as to who got Z pregnant." I spoke like I was the authority on the subject. Everyone laughed. They all agreed that it was as good a guess as any. We really did not care who got who pregnant.

We all fell asleep in the pile of pillows and blankets.

I woke up, but had not opened my eyes. It felt like my cock was hard and in a warm place. I really did not want to open my eyes as I feared it would not be real. Just some morning wishful thinking.

"Good Morning my darling husband." I heard Z whispering in my ear. "Lucia and I are taking turns giving you an early morning blow job. We haven't had breakfast and we are hungry. Give us a morning snack."

It did not take very long until I came. They both had their tongues out catching and licking what they could.

"Thank you." They both said simultaneously.

About then, Ursus and Hayami woke up.

"What's going on?" Ursus asked.

"Z and I just gave our husband a blow job. It was our morning snack." Lucia spoke like it was just an everyday happening.

Hayami looked at Ursus, "I want my morning snack too." With that said, down on him she went. We watched her torture him unmercifully until he came. "Thank you my love. I'm ready for the day, as you have given me the energy to face the day."

A short while later, breakfast arrived. While eating, Hayami said, "My sister and I were wanting to go to the south of town. They have several jewelry shops that are on the same street. We want to go and see what they have."

"I'm up for it." I said in complete innocence.

"How can up be up? Both of you just had your cocks drained." Z being her silly self.

"Just for that, I happen to have six round stone balls. They are small enough to fit inside the three of you. You get two apiece." Ursus seemed to be putting the women in their place. But they laid down and spread open. Ursus, put two in each. Then he took a length of hand wide fabric. And wrapped it around their waist. He then took another length and tied it to the front of their waist, pulled it over their crouch and tied it to the back. This he did three times for each woman.

Chapter 14

"That should do it. The stones are not allowed to come out. You have to endure them all day."

As each one got up, they stopped a couple of seconds. They went to get dressed. Ursus and I also got dressed. Well, we were going out in public. We were all ready in a very short time.

As we walked along the women would stop. They were reacting to the balls inside of them. They never would tell us how it felt. Ursus and I found out later, that they were putting them in whenever they walked somewhere. It became their little secret or so they thought.

At the first shop, there was a lot of jewelry. Most of it was to be worn with clothing. There was very little gold or silver items. I presumed that this was a shop for the middle class. The store did have some clothing. They said it was from the far east. They were made from fabric woven so you could see through it. Lucia fell in love with one that was complementary to her eyes and skin color. I did not want to admit that I also liked it. But I sure did want to see her in it. I told her that I would have to do a very close inspection when she put it on.

We went in and out of all 6 shops. The women purchased a few things here and there, but nothing was really telling us to buy me.

On the way back, we realized how tired we were from all the fun. We decided that we would go home. I don't think Ursus or I had anything left. We needed some time to get our energy back.

We got back to Ursus's and Hayami's home. My wives and I packed up, what little we had, then went back to our home at the garment shop. Tomorrow we would be back to work and busy with babies and all the other stuff families do. We went to bed, with Lucia on my left and Z on my right. It was the same as usual, Lucia would hold my cock, and Z would hold my balls. This would last for about five minutes. I would reach out and play with their breasts and nipples. It was our way of relaxing before going to sleep.

It was like time passing in front of our faces. All three sex craved sensuous women were indeed pregnant. It was a funny time. Hayami would tell Ursus that it must be his, because it was trying to march inside of her. Lucia and Z blamed me for all the gymnastics the babies were doing. I told them that was so many years ago when I was doing gymnastics.

We received a message from the lady and her husband. They wanted me to help with making a second baby. After some discussion, my wives said that I should have a limit of two. What I have not written about is the half dozen couples that came and wanted the same. Yes they all did have a baby. We used the same method as when we started. But, it was never the same as with my two wives. It was just sex to make a baby. There was no passion. It was simply two people, getting turned on to orgasm and make a baby. I would rest a day, then attack my wives with passion, giving them lots of sensual time.

As I grew older, I found that I desired my wives more than I ever had before. I just was not interested in any others. Perhaps, it was because my cock seemed to take a little longer to recover. I also, spent more time caressing them and being caressed. I took more time having my cock in them, enjoying it more. And yes my wives enjoyed it more.

Take time to love with passion.

[End]

Authors sexology note:

Do some research before putting the entire male genitals inside a woman. A woman can squeeze so tight that the blood supply can be cut off. Its good to set a timer for not more than 10 minutes. The other way is to use a concave cock ring that she can squeeze. Third thing is that she can dry out while the genitals are in her. Simply, turn her back on to lubricate, then extract.