All Comments on 'A Gathering of Trolls'

by Lifestyle66

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

Hahahahahaha! Nice!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it goes just like this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who is the troll here? the writer wasting thier time writing this pathetic story or the readers expressing thier own opinion which is what the site owners want. It seems the readers opinions are not to the writers liking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exquisite. A superior piece of fiction that has no equal on this site. Whoever has deemed to bestow your story with such a low score truly is a person of very low breeding and probably replicates your characters. They should be mocked incessantly for their inferior intellect.

Well done, Sir. A deserved five-star effort.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

WTF? A loser writer writing about loser "kids"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice to see virgins trying to write sex stories. Keep on trying and you will improve with experience. Experience as in some slut hard up with limited options, having a self esteem crisis and high as shit decides to relieve you of your cherry in a mercy hump so you know what the hell you are talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG The comments are better than the story!

"Nice to see virgins trying to write sex stories." written by someone who clearly didn't notice the mirror that was being held up in front of his/her/its face

"WTF? A loser writer writing about loser "kids"" posted by someone who hasn't had the guts to post anything himself

"Who is the troll here?" Posted by someone who clearly hasn't reached the S's in the dictionary where "Satire" is hidden.

Masterfully done Sir Lifestyle!

MillieDynamiteMillieDynamiteover 1 year ago

Wonderful story, poor wittle trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you overestimated the intelligence of BTB trolls. Forming complete sentences is beyond them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh...

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Not certain who you’re angry at here.

dmallorddmallordover 1 year ago

Man ... messed up associates! Trolls calling out gangbangers like that and wanting more of what they saw at the end of the pitiful diatribe. Like their gang name, they deserve to be called troll bait! The dude, Aaron, doesn't even have a key to his own basement door! WTF. Where is the BTB desperately called for element? Cowards all. You deserve every score you get ... a pathetic group of lawn boys. Probably couldn't even piss out a fire if they had to! Geez, you could use a bit of troll bait coaching ... Bait and switch move, in the beginning, was really evil trickery.

I'd give you a zero for lack of imagination but then some horse's ass already gave you a five hoping to keep this from going into ground zero and just ruined the opportunity. I need a cup of good coffee to get over this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How disappointing. Here I thought this was going to be a story about the Authors Hangout.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

A zinger from an erudite anonymous.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Ha. On the poor weak trolls like 26thNC

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Oh the stinging comments from asshole ir provocateurs like Gpuss, and bitter, impotent, old gay cucks like Ic69hunter. I’m wounded until death.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Lame comments from ir provocateur Gpuss, and the impotent old bi cuck Ic69hunter himself.

mirafridamirafrida12 months ago

Great vignette! A bit "on the nose" perhaps in making its point, but the characters are funny and well-drawn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLifestyle66@Lifestyle66
I've enjoyed writing for my own benefit in the past. Being a geek in my previous careers, learning to write a good story is now a challenge for my spare time. I'm an older male interested in the Loving Wives category, with those stories involving consensual sharing. I don't...