All Comments on 'A Genetically Engineered Race Ch. 02'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This story is missing two things

Your story could be better if it had two more things. One is what sports were offered on the spaceship, the other is MORE COWBELL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More Bullshit from Samuelx

Samuelx you are a young boy well under the age of 18 who is a major league liar and totally full of bullshit! Your writing reflects this fact. Your stories are not original, but in fact virtually all and identically the same. You are computer generated your stories, then changing them by cutting and pasting in order for you make them appear different in your juvenile way. The webmasters and owners of Literotica.com should permanently delete your name, block all your various computer accounts, and permanently remove all your stories from their web site. You have supposedly written and posted in the area of 800+ stories on this web site in the year of 2007. The various police agencies [i.e.; FBI, CIA, and INTERPOL] should investigate you and prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law for fraud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
calm down

calm down its just a story its not like he is getting paid for it

LtirashinLtirashinover 14 years ago
Not especially original

Let me guess. . . A Captain Kirk/Khan of African decent? At least that's the way it seems. Writing from a first person perspective is always a tricky thing to do. While you can get the full story from the narrator, getting into the heads of the rest of the cast is pretty much impossible---unless the narrator is (God help me) a telepath. The story is put together rather well and has the potential of being rather interesting but your own prejudice detracts from the overall effectiveness of the story, as does the "perfectness" of the captain and his plan. A thought just ocurred to me: if his ship is equiped with a SOTA stealth device, why not ALL the ships? Hit and run tactics can be very effective against overwhelming numbers. All in all, not the worst story I've read but I've read many more that were much better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2138 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES