All Comments on 'A Genie for Frank Ch. 02'

by desirelit

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AfroscorpioAfroscorpioalmost 5 years ago
Another awesome story

Congratulations on another story. I really love your twist on the genie story. This is a delicious story, looking forward to reading what happens next.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Gee

Anyone know where I could get one of those armbands?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please change my life.

Please add me to that list for one of the armbands to please. I could use the change in my life and not just the sex part.

netgnosticnetgnosticover 4 years ago
This is great!

... but I hope the genie doesn't distort his wife's personality any further. I think he should still have to put in an effort to be a good man, and that making her happy should still be a challenge for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
armband list

Me as well please.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Great continuation!!! Did Aima influence Jeannie in her ideas on faithfulness?? If not, had Jeannie cheated in the past??

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenabout 2 years ago

I asked for more and I was granted my wish. The genie tossed in some surprises, too, with more hinting at a harem being constructed in the shadows.

Again, great job with this one.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

Too much sex and not enough story. If I was just looking for something to jerk off to, then this would fit the bill. But I'm here to get my imagination stimulated more than my body. I also found this one to be less romance and heavy on animalistic sex. I prefer love and tenderness from the women for their man. You fell way short on all counts so I scored you 2/5. I'll browse lightly over the next chapter, but if it is more of the same then I'm done.

DuncanitaDuncanitaalmost 2 years ago

Black high heeled leather boots.... i am sold...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even with al the flaws (Frank frees the genie to become his slave? Whatsup with that? Frank loves his wife but has a genie and now five employers on the side? Etc.) still 5* for the sexy and entertaining style, concept and details. Thank god, a writer who does not mention cup sizes and stupid shit like that. Tx!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Naughty and very erotic...!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdesirelit@desirelit
30 something guy who enjoys reading and sometimes writing. I'm particularly interested in stories of women controlled and overwhelmed by their passion. Email me at desirelit@yahoo.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES