All Comments on 'A Genie for Jake Ch. 02'

by TNWTBOD

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
jwbailey00jwbailey00over 10 years ago

this is an amazing story and I can't wait for the next chapter, be hard on yourself as an writer if you need to but not so hard that it makes you not want to write. You're doing a great job, keep up the good work.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 10 years ago
I won't beg...

But please continue this story.

I am really enjoying how you are shaping the relationship and Jake's growth. As for your question about involving others and non-genies, I think it would be natural for that to happen. If the genie really cares about the master's happiness, they might well want him to find a mortal wife to have the joy of family.

And there are many fun ways that multiple 'slaves' could work together to pleasure a master when they all focused on just his needs. There was a scene in another story here where a woman described a bit out of an old Greek sex manual that called for 3 women working together to perform fellatio. I would love seeing a scene like that playing out.

On a less upbeat note, there were enough editing errors that it did get distracting. One I remember was using the word memorized were I think you meant mesmerized. I may reread this and send you others if I get the time.

Still, please let us know what is up with the inheritance and the law firm. "Masters Law Firm"? Hint hint.

Thanks again for the fine work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep It Coming!

I hated when other Genie Writers QUIT after some chapters, Hope You keep this going for some time!

bluto911bluto911over 10 years ago
This is your story

First I must say your story is fantastic. It contains every element to bring the story to life. I can almost feel the thoughts, hopes and dreams of each character. Please keep up the incredible work. I look forward to your next chaper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please continue I loved your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nicely done

Its nice that you care about your work but don't be too hard on yourself, its a fun read and just think that you'll continue to evolve your writing to get better and better and better.

babasluvbabasluvover 10 years ago
Take your time

Don't feel rushed by wanting to get out a story or worry about what others want in your story. You have skills and use them well. Let your imagination take us where it takes you and all will be well.

Larry WolffLarry Wolffover 10 years ago
Continuation

Having evolving standards is normal, don't let that get in the way of continuing to write and publish here on Literotica. The level of your output is of sufficient quality to keep readers happy and the details of the story provide for characters that can be accepted as probable even if the basic premise is not. Please understand, I like Genie stories but I don't expect to find my own any time soon. You have set up some interesting possibilities for the next few chapters so keep going. As to adding new female conquests, not a problem from my standpoint, but please don't fall victim to the trap some writers fall into, namely letting the number of nubile young women grow past the point of interest and where they disappear from the narrative. I have often thought a character like Jake could add occasionally to his harem when the welfare of the damsel makes it necessary, be she either a put upon innocent or a bad girl who needs a strong hand to keep her from ending her life in the embrace of a rope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lose and Loose

Lose and losing comes from Lost. Loose and loosing comes from Not Tight. In fact Loosing is not even a word. Loosening is.

KWFed1966KWFed1966over 10 years ago
WTG

I like how the story is going. And yes add more girls take over the family business get a new larger house. Hell add Nancy to his girls.

SinisterinfantSinisterinfantover 10 years ago
Great start

You are doing great. Don't give up and don't get down on yourself. Self criticism is fine but trust your own abilities. I also like your restraint. You've limited your character. The slow burn is working great. A whole section for one date is making for a great pace.

gemman1gemman1over 10 years ago
Good start

Keep going with what you have done... keep up the good work... you may want to think about getting an editor and/or a proofreader.

thunderhorse21thunderhorse21over 10 years ago
Awsome read

keep at it, this is turning out to be a great story and will hopefully only get better !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

awesome please continue

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

need more. i was thinking that nancy was sent by the grands to keep an eye on him, we need to see what the business is before we encourage which way to go. we dont want him being a serial killer or something right. i also was wondering about the name of the law firm being MASTERS? is that a hint to more masters or just a coinky dink with the genie thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

Try not to add to many sex partners

A few is fine but once you get so many like a harem the story can get boring

Otherwise keep it up

Gunslinger002Gunslinger002over 10 years ago
good

dont make the harem to big

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Limit the "primary" harem to about 5, too much gets too confusing. Great work can't wait for chapter 3 and introduction of a new genie!

cylinderlitcylinderlitover 10 years ago
That teaser.

5 stars all the way. Authors are truly evil for now I will be pinning over the next chapter for however long it takes to get out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
keep it up!

WOW..... I have thoroughly enjoyed your stories. If all develop the way this one is we will all be having some great reading.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I agree with keeping the number of girls down. Plus, with her powers, Kira probably could change her form into anyone that Jake might want. If he feels like he is cheating on Kira, and why would you want to mess that up, she can become someone else for him to act out his fantasies. She could be Monica or how about Nancy. There obviously is some chemistry with Nancy and Jake. Act out the fantasy and take her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Adding girls

Please keep the number of girls down to a minimum, maybe 3-4. Also, I'm looking forward to another genie being introduced, that sounds fun!

ubar91865ubar91865over 10 years ago
Excellent Story so far

I am really enjoying this series so far. Like you, I was originally enthralled with the couple of other genie stories on this site and I love that you are writing one that is this nice. Keep up the good work. Also, I do think that other women in the story is a plus, at least 4 or 5, and what about the milf next door...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please finish the story

just when things start to get interesting, the author leaves the story unfinished, please don't be like that, it would be really great to read another full fledged genie story

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowover 10 years ago
Fantastic work!

Excellent story thus far. Now that all the usual genie preliminaries have been taken care of, I am eagerly looking forward to seeing where you take it from here.

SensualRomanticNYCSensualRomanticNYCover 10 years ago
Some possibilities...

The other globes...what happens if a female opens one?

What is the origin of the globe. What is Kira's story?

one way around Jake's girl problem is to enter their dreams, but have the women only remember hazy details upon waking.

Is the necklace magical? Is Nancy worthy of her own Jjnn? Hmmm..foursome?

is nancy a genie, created by the grandfather to be a passive guardian?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

I dig these stories, wouldn't it be fantastic if this kind of thing happened to you?

Look forward to reading more, hope you don't go too crazy on the number of genie's involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Again?

Is this one dead in the water, or will it be continued?

FrenzioFrenzioover 10 years ago
greath!!

loved can't weight for next part

TNWTBODTNWTBODover 10 years agoAuthor
little update

For everyone who has asked and worried yes I am going to continue this story. Updates have been slow because I'm working on other stories and because I recently caught the flu. Now that I'm back in health I plan on getting back into writing. -TNWTBOD

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes!!!

Yes to everything: bring in other people, yes that you're continuing the story, yes that this will be an actual story and have a plot, and yes that you put in the lykan hyper sport though I've always loved the Hennessy venom. My only no is where was the road head.

jperk31260jperk31260over 10 years ago
Good Story and nice characters

I thought this was a good story and you are developing nice characters.

Jake seems a little thoughtless sometimes but not mean.

I don't think he verbalized his wish to get the car in a sexual enough manner but he was thinking of it. I mean he could have said to attract women or to have hot sex in it. But all he wished for was the car. But still you need to have a lot of talent as writer and so far the ride as been entertaining. I cant wait to see where you take us next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good

Hope to see more chapters and more development of characters and new ones coming in.

TheShadowNinjaTheShadowNinjaover 10 years ago
Amazing

I have always enjoyed genie stories and, so far, this has definitely been my favorite one. I look forward to more chapters. One thing I would like to see is you exploring more about genies. You are working with the rules about genies from other stories, so why not create your own piece of genie back story or rule.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice

No threesomes pls keep it romantic btwn the two

Prince0DragonPrince0Dragonabout 10 years ago
Lykan Hypersport

I looked it up and instantly fell in love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Need MOAR!

Don't be so hard on yourself, this story rocks. I really hope that you didn't already discontinue this story, because that would be a great loss to all of mankind. I'm really looking forward to everything that you're going to release concerning this story.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilalmost 10 years ago
quite the wait

I think your evil plan to torment us with that tease of the next chapter has done its work.

Now PLEASE finish the story. Don't make me a liar and force me to beg.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfealmost 10 years ago
Marvelous Story!

Truly enjoyable and well written! I vote for romance and true love over generic group sex if it matters at all. This needs at least 20+ chapters please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fricken brill

Amazing, spectacular...I can't wait for the next chapter. You are an amazing writer & this story of yours is pure gold...hope you release the next one soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
unbelievable

If this were a book id buy it,multiple partners for Jake is a good ideas and more genies yes please,you should incorporate the woman next door in future chapters I look forward to reading much more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Already been said

As others have said this is a great story. Enjoying all aspects of it. Needs 20 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not done

Dear TNWTBOD,

ALL YOUR STORYS ARE GOOD SOME ARE BETER THAN GOOD

SO THE ONLY THING THAT IS WRONG IS YOU DID NOT COMPLEAT

YOUR STORYS.

Jask110Jask110about 9 years ago
Your story

This post was written with one hand, btw. I love this story. I truly hope you see it fit to grace us with the next installment of this awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
completion

Are you going to complete your story?

pcninjapcninjaalmost 9 years ago
Genie for Jake

Will there be another chapter to this story? I know it has been two years. The story is worth continuing. Would like to know if a new chapter is comping

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ugh

Stopped reading right after, "...this is Kira Baron."

When a writer doesn't care enough to keep up with their own characters, why should I?

First chapter the name was Kira Magellan

AvidStorieReaderAvidStorieReaderalmost 7 years ago

Magellan is the teachers name Baron is Kira's last name pay attention to the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please continue the story, I feel it can be good but only if you keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
When ia your next chapter due?,

You started the story well, so continue on this line of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I am in love with this story

Please add.100 more chapters.i really got into the story it almost.felt like i was in it side by side with the characters thanknyou so much for an awesome story

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanalmost 4 years ago
Come back

This has been a Great story. I hope you come back to it. JT

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful series. Please continue.

this is a great story. I WISH you would write more chapters

TIGERWOLFSTORMTIGERWOLFSTORMabout 3 years ago
i agree

this is a great story and i hope you do more of it . Please don't let it die like this .

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

This has been one of my favorite Genie series. Please continue when you're "feeling it"...

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story. Next chapter please. AAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great start for a promising series. I hope you will continue with more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know you stated it was becoming difficult writing this story, but I hope you can find your muse to work on the other chapters. I would like to hear more on these characters.

daves_not_heredaves_not_here24 days ago

Oh no! Another unfinished series! :(

Please come back to Literotica and finish your stories!

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous