A Gentle Education Pt. 02

Story Info
Eric takes Ava to the sex shop and she is punished.
1.2k words
4.17
23.8k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
avarain96
avarain96
19 Followers

Eric woke up first this morning to see Ava sucking her thumb in her sleep. When they first started dating she had been terribly embarrassed about it. After almost of year of positive reinforcement Eric was always super proud when she would fall asleep on his chest sucking her thumb. It was cute, innocent, and downright Adorable. This morning will be the start of her train into BDSM/Ddlg. All of the possibilities swirled around Eric's mind as he crafted a plan to ease her into it. The current plan for the day was to let his little bunny sleep in and then just gentle tease her all day. Having her calling him Daddy was his top priority. She used Sir casually and had slipped up and texted him, Daddy, once but now he was hoping she would do it organically.

He didn't want to give her to many rules, so he would just write down three for her on the whiteboard that is hung in their bedroom.

On the board, he wrote: The first rule, Call me Sir or Daddy. The second rule, If you need help ask. The third rule, Ask permission before you have an orgasm. If you break one of these rules, we will have a discussion and then you will be punished fairly. You may use your safe word at any time for any reason. Love you bunny! Let's have a wonderful Saturday.

He left her asleep for about another hour and decided to finally wake her up at 10:30 am. Eric crawled back onto the bed and with gentle pets to her hair and back Ava started to stir. She was a little grump every morning. This was no different. Groans of protests came from under the bedsheet that she pulled up over her head. Eric kissed the top of her sheet-covered head and she snuggled into him. Good morning sleepy head he said lightly teasing as he started to unwrap her. Good morning she mumbled back rubbing her eyes. He handed her a glass of water and she drank very gratefully for him to have brought it to her. What's on the agenda for today? Ava asked trying to get her bearing of the world. He kissed her softly and said well I wrote some rules for you on our board so why don't you change and ill go grab us some fruit from the kitchen for us to eat for breakfast? How does that sound he asked? Ava excitedly shook her head yes. She was starving and fruit was her favorite thing to eat. As he started to walk out of the room Ava pipped up and said Hey Babe, Can we go to the Adult store toy and umm maybe look at toys for our new adventure? Sure thing! Eric beamed at her eager response as he went off to the kitchen to grab her some berries and a cut-up apple.

Ava stretched for a minute and got out of bed. She made her way to the whiteboard just above the dresser and began to read as she pulled out a plain black tank top and a pair of leggings for the day. Her face blushed lightly but she liked everything she saw. Calling him Daddy would be her biggest challenge as it made her feel very little inside and she didn't quite understand why. After throwing on her day clothes and meeting her love in the kitchen for some breakfast she was excited to eat the fruit Eric had prepared for them both. She was in a very bouncy and peppy mood after she had eaten all of her fruit. Thank you, sir, She beamed at eric.

He smiled and said thank you, my sweet little bunny. Would you like to head to the Adult store so we have all day to play with whatever new toys we find? Yes please, Ava said. Eric gently asked if she was forgetting something and imminently she said oops! Sorry! Yes please, Sir.

The name of the local sex toy shop was called Cirillas, As Ava made her way down the isles her eyes shined with wonder. Eric had already picked up a Hitachi Wand, Ropes, Padded pink handcuffs, A set of collars and leashes, A bunny tail butt plug, and a few different lubes to try out. Ava was told that she could get only one treat, but then also had to pick a flogger for when she was bad. Picking a toy was fairly easy for Ava she wanted A classic 6-inch dildo that vibrated. The floggers all smelled so good. It was thrilling and scary. A black medium weight flogger with pink undertones is what she settled on. Eric had grabbed a few other things that Ava hadn't seen but she knew she was aroused and excited. Eric checked out while Ava walked around. They met at the door and both headed to the car. A

After a fifteen-minute drive home The couple was ready to get inside and start playing. Ava cheerfully asked If she could have an orgasm. Eric quickly chuckled and said no. A pout was firmly pressed on Ava's face as they walked into the bedroom. Why not Ava whined? Eric responded by point to the whiteboard and saying you are forgetting my name little one and you need to be punished for walking home alone in the rain. Oh, Ava said realizing what he meant. I'm sorry Sir. Eric said good girl and directed her to strip naked and Lay on her stomach on the bed. The chilly air clung to Ava's body as she nervously awaited the unknown. Eric calmly told her that he was going to warm her up with 5 Spanks to each cheek and the with 10 strokes of the flogger. This was her first spanking so he wanted to take it easy on her. He knew she would be emotional during and after the session. Ava agreed with a meek and ashamed yes Sir.

The first blow wasn't too bad, the second one kinda stung, the third spank wasn't fun at all. Starting to squirm the fouth blow came, Tears welled from the stinging pain. The fifth spanking was the last before the flogger and it took the breath out of her lungs as the final blow was dealt. A few gentle rubs calmed her burning skin, But she knew Eric was not done yet. She now dreaded the ten strokes to come. Small tears ran down her face, Eric went to get her flogger. Are you ready he asked her Ava very bravely responded yes sir. The first few strokes didn't hurt that bad but as they continued the pain spread, her ass was burning and she knew it was bright red. Gasping at the tenth blow. A full sob escaped her lips. Now that the punishment was done, Eric pulled her into his lap and kissed and cuddled her. Gently rocking soothed her hurt feeling. She was a sensitive baby and he knew that. Lots of kisses made it better. After he handed her some water from the bedside table, she was ready to talk.

Are you okay bunny? Eric asked her. Yes, daddy effortlessly escaped her lips. A rose blush crept up her cheeks. Eric chose to ignore it and let her hide her little face. He was beaming on the inside though. You have such a good girl today he whispered. Let's go get some lunch and then we can play with a few fun toys later. Needing a break Ava agreed she knew this would be continued and she couldn't help but notice the little wet spot on the bed, not from her tears but from her arousal.

avarain96
avarain96
19 Followers