A Gentle Education

Story Info
A young couple starting to explore soft DDLG/BDSM.
1.1k words
3.86
26.7k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
avarain96
avarain96
19 Followers

After a very long day of classes and college midterms, Ava was completely done with everything. She was looking forward to heading home and seeing her boyfriend. A heavy backpack weighed on her shoulders as all four foot and eleven inches of her carried on through the light drizzle of rain coming on the way home. The university was only about a fifteen-minute walk away from the house. Ava knew the rain wasn't going to lighten up anytime soon and decided since she was wet and really cold without her jacket she would just sprint the rest of the way. Ava took off in the rain and felt some relief from the cold as she got her blood pumping. She could see her driveway a little bit away, In her excitement she of seeing her boyfriend was home, she lost her footing on the wet ground. She went tumbling and scraped her hand and knees on the ground. With a thud and a loss of her pride, she was on the floor whining and gently crying.

The day had taken a toll on her and it seemed to be winning. She pulled herself up off the ground and made her way to the door. Sore and a little bit worse for wear she walked inside and called out to see where Eric her boyfriend was at. Eric walked into the living room to see Ava completely soaked and covered with blood on her hands and feet. When she laid eyes on him her tears flowed freely. She knew he would be upset with her for not calling him for a ride home and then walking in the rain. she wanted to be independent and not a burden on him. She waited for the yelling to start. Nothing Happened. She closed her eyes so she wouldn't have to see the anger she just knew would come. She heard him moving towards her but instead of roughly being moved around, The far too heavy backpack was slid off of her sore shoulders. Slowly Ava opened her eyes to see Eric standing in front of her.

Let me take care of you Eric said.

Ava Stuttered on her words trying to figure out how to ask what he meant.

Eric had a burning need to take care of her because she clearly needed someone to protect her and watch out for her. Deep down Eric had a suspension she was a little and a pet. All she had to do was say yes and Eric would make everything better. He had been so careful not to put too much on her at once but this was unacceptable. Standing before him was a half-drowned kitten who was covered in scrapes and dirt.

Very Softly Eric asked Ava if she had heard him. A meek nod was all he got from her. Again Eric asked if she trusted him and if he could be in control from now on, no matter what that meant. Ava was cold and hurt and tired. She just nodded again yes again. Eric wasn't pleased with this level of consent and he doubts she knew what kind of lifestyle changes he was asking for as well. Now wasn't the time to ask her more questions. Once she was cleaned, fed, and all bandaged up he would try to talk to her about it again.

Eric led her into the bathroom and ran a bath, normally a shower would have been her preference but the cuts would hurt if any extra water pressure was applied. Helping her undress Her black leggings seemed glued to her from all the rain. The rips made her leggings impossible to save so with a small pair of bathroom scissors he found in the first aid kit Eric started to cut away the fabric of her clothing. She sat on the counter feeling ashamed that seeing Eric cut her legging away made her a little wet. She was hoping he wouldn't notice the dampness of her panties since she was already all wet. Eric very quickly unhooked her bra and slid her panties off. He offered Ava a hand into the bath. Very quickly Ava told Eric that she had it and didn't need the help. After a few seconds of Eric pondering what to do, Ava blurted out that she didn't want to be alone right now. Eric rolled his eyes and hugged her closely. "I Know baby, Just stop and let me take care of you tonight and if you don't like it tomorrow then we can completely stop."

Ava nuzzled his neck breathing him in. I am willing to do that. It seems easy enough to me Ava said smiling at the thought of being treated like a princess.

After a short embrace, she was put into a very warm bath and Eric began to clean her scrapes. Every time Eric's Hand got near her stomach an excited jolt made her nipples a little bit harder and her pussy just a little bit wetter. Eric knew what he was doing and loved seeing the rose-colored blush creep up onto her cheeks. His pants got tighter as her tough about spanking her ass to that color for walking home all alone in the rain. That punishment could be dealt out another day. For now, he needed to get her changed into her favorite comfy clothes and have some time on the couch watching Star Trek.

After being all cleaned up, Ava felt like a new woman. Pampering and being petted seemed to really suit her. Eric toweled her off and put some antibiotic cream on her scrapes. He scowled at the sight of them but said nothing about it. Eric led her to the couch and handed her the Hello Kitty Jammies that she loved. Ava while being sexually experienced was still always a little bit shy about being naked in front of anyone. After quickly dressing she laid down on the couch with Eric. Thank you for taking care of me she whispered as he pulled her onto his chest so they could cuddle. I could really get used to this she said. Eric Softly petted her head and kissed her forehead. I believe this can and will be our new normal if you agree to that bunny. Can I have a word If I want everything to stop and go back to normal Ava asked Eric? Of course! he responded. What about your favorite fruit? Blueberry! Ava giggled at her new safe word. She was very excited to learn what this was all about and even more thrilled to have eric show her.

After a few episodes of Star Trek and a delivery pizza later, Both Eric and Ava were exhausted. They had decided that this weekend would start Ava's training and exploration into being a little/submissive/pet.

avarain96
avarain96
19 Followers