A Gentle Education Pt. 03

Story Info
Eric takes control and makes Ava ask for it.
1.1k words
4.35
19.2k
14
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
avarain96
avarain96
19 Followers

Eric led Ava to the kitchen so they could eat some lunch, after some veggie pizza and a couch cuddle session. Ava was ready to play some more. The Spanking had hurt badly it also had made her really wet. All laid up on the couch Ava was the little spoon as usual and she slowly started to wiggle her hips up against his cock trying to get some kind of reaction. After a few wiggles, she felt a firmness in his pants. Eric smiled as his cock swelled from the soft motion of his needy girl's ass rubbing through clothes.

After a few minutes, Eric had a full hard-on and Ava was making a soft mewling noise for attention. Eric could smell her arousal and slipped his hand under the waistband of her pants, to no surprise his naughty bunny was not wearing any panties. Feeling her warm silky wetness Eric softly started to stroke her clit in slow little circles. Bracing up against Eric, Ava pushed further back into him as he teased her clit. Her dripping need making a little puddle against erics hand. Eric dipped two fingers into her pussy and gently started to thrust them into her. Feeling her breath quicken and by the sounds of her soft moans, eric knew he found her happy spot and that she was about to cum. Eric withdrew his fingers and a groan a protest came from Ava. Eric took his fingers and put them up against her mouth. "Be a good girl and suck them clean," Eric instructed.

Ava started lapping her wetness off of Eric's fingers. Sucking them into her mouth. Using her tongue to get every bit of silky sweetness off of his fingers. Eric pulled his finger out of her mouth and told her to kneel on the floor. Ava was eagerly on her knees now. Eric instructed her to crawl to their bedroom. Ava's curiosity was peaked and she began to crawl to the room. Eric watched her ass switch back and forth as she crawled for him across the house and into the bedroom.

Eric took his pants off and his cock sprung free. Ava Licked her lips and edged forward. A sharp no came from Eric. Confused Ava pouted and whined. Ask for what you want instead of whining about it Eric instructed. Shyly and with a rose blush creeping up her cheeks she asks "Sir, may I please suck your cock?" With that simple request, a gentle hand was placed on the back of her head as eric placed his cock into her open mouth. Letting her take his cock all in and feeling the warmth of her mouth, Eric Began to thrust into her mouth. Her mouth was full and saliva was starting to run down the corners of her mouth as Eric pumped into her vigorously. Soft gagging emitted from ava as eric was thrusting harder and harder. Eric's hands held ava's head firmly. Making eye contact Eric instructed Ava to "Be a good bunny and swallow all of daddy's cum. Don't make a mess or I will make your ass sore bunny."

A frantic nod from Ava and Eric blew his load down her throat. Swallowing as much as she could and tears welling in her eyes from the fullness in the mouth she didn't think she could keep it all in her mouth. Panic overwhelmed her, Pleading eyes looked up at Eric and he gently told her to swallow and keep swallowing then to just breath through her nose. After a few head pets, his little bunny had swallowed all of the cum that was dripping from his cock. He withdrew his cock and told His bunny to get into bed. A little Dazed from swallowing so much cum and being so horny herself Eric Helped lift her into bed.

Once in bed, Eric grabbed three things from the bedside table. The first and only thing Ava could see was a blindfold. The next thing she felt and It was rope tying her hands above her head. Once Eric was done tying Ava had a little fun pulling against her bonds to see if she could escape. She couldn't and that is what thrilled her the most. Her wrist being tightly bound together only made her wetness more. She was so wet she didn't even know it was possible to be this aroused, She needed to cum or she was going to be one of the few cases of spontaneous combustion. A moan escaped her lips as she felt something touch in between her legs, she couldn't make out the feeling, The anticipation was killing her.

While she was pondering what it could be she felt the vibrator turn on. Writhing against the vibrator she was desperate for an orgasm. Sweat started to bead on her body, She was so close. She could feel her heartbeat in her clit. Adjusting her hips ready to cum. Eric pulled the wand off of her clit. A desperate whine and exasperated gasp came from a very sad and sexually frustrated Ava. Eric took her blindfold off. "Do you have something you need to ask me little girl?" Eric's voice was firm yet amused. Ava through moaning and whining began to plead for the vibrator back. A sharp slap was given to her thigh a yelp escaped. "Ask for what you want a little girl," Eric growled. Ava moaned and raised her hips off the bed. "Daddy may I please pretty please cum? Ava asked as sweetly as she could.

We will see Eric said and placed the wand back on her sensitive clit. Daddy please Ava cried out. Feeling the tension spread all over her body. Each muscle coiling ready to explode. Daddy please Ava frantically cried out again. Her plea was answered by a finger being slipped into her pussy. "cum for me now." Eric directed and with that Ava writhed and cried out as the orgasm finally took hold of her. Eyes rolling the back of her head and 30 seconds of pure bliss as the aftershocks wracked her body. That was the best she had ever had. Eric laid down beside her and cuddled her tightly. Kissing her head he whispered, "See Good thing come to those who wait." He kissed ava's soft lips and they both fell asleep from the afternoon's activities. Ava fell asleep thinking about all of the new and scary things she was excited to explore with Eric. Maybe after some sleep, she would tell to her daddy about it and with that last thought she was out like a light.

avarain96
avarain96
19 Followers