All Comments on 'A Gentlemen's Agreement Ch. 05'

by kwchancellor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

AWW TO THE 100TH POWER

kwchancellorkwchancellorabout 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

I have received some feedback that suggests that the sex scene in this chapter was clearly written by someone with "no personal experience" to draw from, and even went so far as to refer to it as tantamount to rape. The depiction of Grady and Carter losing their virginity IS drawn from my own personal experience. (Only we used nothing but saliva for lube.) Just because my experience was different from yours does not invalidate my own experience. That is all I wanted to say. Thank you.

judojonjudojonabout 7 years ago

PLEASE DONT TAKE WHAT OTHERS SAY TO HEART . I think you are doing a great job with the story. keep it up thanks John

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 7 years ago

WHAT?! I'm shocked by the author's note. I've been admiring the open curiosity and playfulness between the characters, and have NEVER felt like you were writing this in a nonconsensual direction. The only aspect that caused me pause was their quick jump to the "I love you's." But maybe the words came fast because they're teenagers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

DEAR WONDERFUL STORY WRITER. TAKE NO NOTICE OF RUDE NEGATIVE COMMENTS FROM PEOPLE WITH NO BRAIN. I AM ENJOYING YOUR STORY AND AGAIN GIVE FULL MARKS. MY THINKING IS IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY ABOUT A STORY THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP. I LOOK FORWARD TO MORE OF YOUR STORIES.....JONATHAN FROM ENGLAND XXXXX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Finally... Carter's obsession with Tyler has been resolved!

I am enjoying this wonderful story. I have been concerned that one of these best buds was going to seriously hurt the other by messing around with someone else! Especially this slutty idiot Tyler being the object of desire for Carter. Grady has been a great sport about all of it for a long while! I'm happy to see that the straight?? Grady figured things out and was brave enough to share his feelings for Carter first! No strings attached rarely works out for people that have genuine feelings for one another!!! There is no time frame for love, it works differently for each of us, based on our own ability to open up and accept it! Its such a beautiful thing when two people connect and fall in love with each other, no matter the gender. Love is Love! The story is wonderful, keep up the great work! Don't become discouraged with the negative comments! Someone always has to rain on the parade! 5 star story.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Still in my bunk. You have quite the way with words. Loving every chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkwchancellor@kwchancellor
Being a red head, I almost always write about ginger characters. I'm also a sci-fi and horror geek, spent some time on the means streets, and I always use personal experiences to inform my stories.