All Comments on 'A Gentlemen's Agreement Ch. 06'

by kwchancellor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I knew Grady was too good to be true.. damn asshat!! He deserves to loose him!!!

tarzanacidetarzanacidealmost 7 years ago
Good stuff

I only read this chapter, but you do enough description and development for it to stand on its own. I'm interested to see what happens next. Tyler seems like a one-time thing, but you left the door open for more. How will he confront his bf now? I'll read to find out. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
idk...

from the last chapter to this one it feels weird... maybe in the next one i can maybe understand what happened

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Like what???..... Grady is in a relationship?? Dude why?? Fune but i need CRter to confront Grady. And Grady better tell the truth!!..

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 7 years ago
Ugh.

"I needed to remember to thank Mark Jacobs for breaking him in for me." Jesus, he's no better than Grady. Maybe that was your point? Wow, I really feel bad for Tyler, tho.

I do wonder how in the hell Grady has had time to date a chick

and hookup at a party when he spends so much time with Carter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lol...

Yeah.. that's what i mean, when did all of this happened?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Sad to learn Grady was a cheating bastard, but fuck that was hot...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wtf

Seriously? I really enjoyed this story until this shitty chapter. Please tell me how on earth Grady ever has the time to have a girlfriend when he spends so much of his time Carter? This just felt like a shitty way to get Grady out of the picture so he could be with Tyler.

Also why would his relationship with a girl be hidden? And after the last chapter of him claiming his love for Carter and vice Versa. I actually hated how quick carter was to cheat on Grady without actual evidence, and some of the comment Carter makes are pathetic, seriously the guy is just as big a douchebag as the others.

catamitecatamiteover 5 years ago
A Great Set-Up For A 3-Some

I could foresee a three some at the Little Big Lakeside camp.

Mmmm one never knows with these horny little fuckers.

CorjixCorjixalmost 5 years ago
I feel you, Tyler...

My first 'play-buddy' wanted nothing to do with my body after he got off....leaving me to work it out alone...time after time. Fast forward many decades. The next bastard I fooled around with did the same thing, exclaiming: "You don't have to cum every time to enjoy sex." Easy for him to say - he came. Never again. First we discuss terms. Never again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I LOVE that they had a little rimming leading up to a powerful time together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkwchancellor@kwchancellor
249 Followers
Being a red head, I almost always write about ginger characters. I'm also a sci-fi and horror geek, spent some time on the means streets, and I always use personal experiences to inform my stories.