A Gentlemen's Agreement Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck!" Tyler exclaimed with excitement, propping himself up on his elbows to watch as he received his first blow job. Cupping the back of my head in his hands, he worked it a bit deeper into my throat.

"You're fucking amazing." He breathed, smiling down at me. I slipped his cock from my mouth and began working on his balls, sucking them into my mouth to carefully roll them around on my tongue. Tyler began moaning. Moving down, I playfully tongued his taint, then licked it, before lifting his legs over my shoulders to get at his butthole.

I took my time licking, teasing, sucking at his little pink circle. Tyler was in ecstasy, writhing above me, moaning with pleasure. My dick responded quickly. I stood, revealing my hard-on.

"Look what you've done," I playfully chastised him.

"Fuck me," he begged, his eyes glassy under heavy eyelids.

I needed no further invitation. Kneeling on the edge of the bed, I slicked up my dick with saliva and push into him slowly. His hole opened to me easily, welcoming me inside. I needed to remember to thank Mark Jacobs for breaking him in for me. I continued to push slowly into him as he wrapped his legs around my waist.

The feeling of his butt hole wrapped snuggly around my shaft was so intense, it was like a dam had opened and a flood of pleasure came rushing over me as I took my time to work my entire length into him. I ground my pelvis against his ass. For a very long time we lay there with me buried in his ass, stirring his guts with my cock, kissing his neck and mouth, listening to his moaning like it was an operatic piece of music.

I started slowly pumping my cock into his ass with long deliberate strokes. His body began to tremble against mine as I started building up to a right and proper fucking that had us both panting and moaning. The pleasure of his body under mine was so intoxicating, and I quickly became drunk with him. I raised myself above him, supporting myself with my hands to either side of his slim, beautiful body. My movements were no longer my own as I kept building my momentum, pumping my long withheld passion into thoroughly making love to him, thrusting myself into him until I reached a fevered pitch and I watched with renewed purpose as Tyler's eyes rolled back into his head. I had never felt anything so intense, so beautiful, in all my life.

With one last thrust I cried out and released my orgasm into him, filling his bowels with my seed. When I finished cumming, I ground and probed his ass a little more, then kissed me on cheek and withdrew to collapse on the bed next to him.

After a moment of trying to catch my breath, I lowered my head again into Tyler's lap and took his pre-cum coated cock into my mouth and began sliding my lips up and down his shaft. I didn't want to wait any longer than I had to, hoping to catch him still riding a wave of desire when I turned my attention entirely on bringing him the pleasure I knew no other man had. It took very little to bring Tyler to a screaming orgasm, his hands clutching and pulling at the sheet beneath him, his body quaking as his cock pumped a torrent of cum into my mouth and down my throat.

With the afterglow filling my body from head to toe, my passion for Tyler satiated for the time being, I crawled deeper into the bed, coaxing him to lie with me. He settled into a close snug. I wrapped my arms around him and we drifted into sleep.

12