A German Reunification

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point the serenity would fall away. But not just now. Lucy exuded a peaceful calm, an appetite now satiated. She released her legs and he slowly withdrew propping himself up to move off her. His mind began to whirl, he was hot, sweaty and the bed was surely drenched in their passion. She leant over to give Karl a reassuring kiss and then leant back to drift off to sleep. She had not thrown him out yet, he thought, as he relaxed and let sleep take over.

**

The next morning, he awoke and checked his watch. It was 7am, and Lucy was already up. He surveyed the rumpled sheets and guiltily got up and went for a shower. Lucy was already dressed in a white blouse and grey pencil skirt, sipping coffee as he passed with a towel wrapped around.

"You're off to class soon?"

"Yes, they start pretty early. At eight thirty".

"So when are you back from lessons?"

"About two. Look, I've left some guidebooks on the table. There some museums to amuse yourself in. And, thank God, it's cooler today."

Karl realised there was no good to be had from referring to their previous night together. Lucy was hurriedly gathering her books for class and so he moved across to the guidebooks.

"I've left a key on the table," she called as she fastened her shoes, and half a minute later shut the door behind her.

*

After a morning in the local museum and a coffee shop, Karl returned, letting himself into the apartment. It was still before two. He fetched himself a drink and sat on the sofa to wait for his sister. He tried reading again about the Alps, but he found himself with gnawing thoughts about the night, had Lucy lost the plot and was trying desperate measures? Was she going to do something violent as a result of this? No... surely not.

About forty minutes later, the door opened and Lucy strode in dumping her bag on the floor, looking quite tired.

"How'd it go?"

"All right. It gets quite tough once you are past the basics."

"I thought you would be back earlier."

"Ah yes. Visit to the pharmacy." A little jolt there.

"Of course." Reality was going to puncture this little holiday.

"So if I take the pill, it is effective up to three days after sex."

"Ok, so no problem then," a wave of relief broke over him.

Lucy looked meaningfully at Karl. "I've not taken it yet. It works after, not before, sex."

"So?" asked Karl carefully.

"So, if you want one more seeing-to, I'll take this pill this evening." Karl froze. Did she just say that?

"You know, and I know, we are both very fucked up. We are going to have to deal with that, especially me, with my situation. But for the moment, I just want to enjoy what we love doing to each other, just for once, before our respective realities arrive, break the door down and kick us up the arse. I have been fed up for the last nine months with living like a bloody recluse, and now I have been reminded of my fond memories of your tongue and your cock."

"This is mad!" said Karl in a tone mixed of admiration, fear and surprise.

"Isn't it?"

"We have really fucked each other up, then."

"'Fraid so. Now your poor sister has had a morning feeling like the dunce of the class, inept, stupid, and desperately wants to feel like a queen. Anything you can do?"

Karl nodded and got off the sofa, kissed Lucy on the lips and held her close. "You were so hot last night," he whispered.

"What turned you on?"

"Seeing your ass on the water slide."

"Oh yes, you like my ass!" she gave a little wiggle.

"And your breasts, your pussy, mmm," he let his fingers roam around to the zip of her neat pencil skirt, and tugged it down gently. With a little encouragement, the skirt dropped to the floor. He opened Lucy's blouse and fiddled to unclip her bra. Nuzzling in her breasts, he gave them copious little kisses. Seeing her open blouse with her breasts exposed and just cream panties on below, he quipped, "you're like the office girl gone bad."

She giggled. "Let's go to the sofa."

They staggered over, Karl trying to loosen and remove his own clothing before they collapsed on the sofa. He resumed his attention on Lucy's breasts, conscious of her need. Now he tended to those pert little nipples, which had caught his attention at the pool. He teased them in to alertness, and let his fingers explore around her panties before sliding them under the hem, down the line of her public hair and to her wonderful slit. Teasing and playing along her lips he was intent on coaxing her on to a humid and sticky state down there. Once she was there, he let a finger slide inside her as he bent over to tease and lick her breasts and nipples.

"Just a second," Lucy moved upwards. "I'll take those panties off."

"I quite like having you with panties on, or half on."

"Oh yes, but then you'd miss something. Look at the mirror!"

He turned to see a long mirror on wheels strategically placed opposite the sofa. He checked their reflection as his sister got up, slipped off her panties and then backing on to him, slowly mounted his erect cock. He could watch as Lucy lowered herself onto him, her pussy slowly engulfing his erect cock.

"Sexy, eh?"

"Very."

"You watch as I fuck you Karl." Her words sparked the erotically charged atmosphere.

Lucy loved seeing her reflection in the mirror. She had not much chance to use it for this purpose, and now her lover, her brother, could see his own expression as he came into her! She rose up and down steadily, and Karl watched beneath, pushing up to her downstroke. He could see her pert breasts, her nipples hardened by arousal, rising up and down, her pussy devouring his manhood, steadily, steadily, taking him in and pulling upwards to almost release it from her sticky hold. She looked incredibly slutty, which turned him on even more.

"You're a bad girl, Lucy!"

"Don't you know it!"

"Fucking your brother like this, you're bad."

"Just look at yourself, yes... look, in the mirror, being fucked by your big sister."

"She wants my cum."

"Yeah? Carry on talking like that, mister, and I'll forget to take my pill."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Try me." He started thrusting vigorously upward at this provocation."Oh, big boy, now?" she teased. She was getting lifted off her feet by Karl's upward movements.

"Naughty girl," he gasped, "wicked pussy wanting to be filled again."

"Are you trying to seed your sister, Karl?" The hussy! Their fucking was now frantic, Karl could feel that his cum was stirring below, and in turn watched Lucy's bottom bounce up and down on him and then shifted his gaze to the mirror - this gorgeous dark haired woman, his sister, was pinned on him, wildly bucking up and down, his now focus on her pussy swallowing his cock, her face strained with the effort of reaching her orgasm, his own face behind, her tits in her opened blouse, bounding up and down, he could hear the wet slurping of her pussy, and the slapping of their sweaty skin as they collided.

"Seed me Karl! Fill me with your fertile sperm!"

It detonated his orgasm, he jerked violently upwards and they gripped each other in tight embrace as he injected his hot load into her pulsating pussy, hot jets repeatedly spurting as he felt her milk him, he opened his eyes to see them both coupled in orgasm, her slit pushed down hard over his cock down to his balls, gradually coming to a halt as they let their orgasms subside; now, finally at rest, his sister's pussy was serving its ultimate purpose.

*

She stayed motionless over him for a full minute before whispering, "look at us." He could do nothing else, but witness his enraptured sister panting from her exertions, black hair in disarray, breasts heaving and, down by her freshly used pussy, he could see and feel a trail of cum and her juices leak down over his balls.

"Nice way to finish." Was this their definitive moment, Lucy had finally got what she wanted? Her cheeks were red, her skin hot, and he could smell her aroma of passion.

She sighed and a little unsteadily began to rise up to her feet. "So you enjoyed your view?"

"Not bad."

"What do you mean, 'not bad'"?

"Joking."

"Good. Otherwise I might not take that pill."

"To make a point?"

"Well, to make sure you'd remember the finest fuck you had with your sister."

"Really?"

"Joking."

"Yeah, no one is that crazy."

"Well, I'm not. But I think I stirred you up, kinky little brother!" She was a tease, all right.

"Cheeky mare! This coming from deviant sister!"

"Well I know. We'll have to clean up a little now." Karl looked down on the sofa. That too.

**

That evening, Lucy felt their holiday from reality was drawing to a close. She was going to have to confront her situation. "You know you still have a couple of days?" Karl nodded.

"Torsten's due back the day after tomorrow. Can you have a little break in the Black Forest? It'll help me re-adjust."

"I understand. You going to be ok?"

"I'll work it out. I always do."

"What about us?" Karl suddenly realised it was a rare time that he referred to their own intimacy.

"Have you noticed something? We never planned this, it just happened. Like the other times... well, ok, apart from London. That's us."

"Sort of a safety valve?" he offered.

"Yes."

"Didn't feel that safe, though."

"No, but that what makes it horny for us. Ok, it's escapism."

"We are fucked up though, aren't we?"

"Definitely."

**

The next morning Karl was departing for a couple of days walking in the Black Forest. His bag was packed and he was by the door. Lucy came up and kissed him.

"So, see you later." There was note of melancholy in her voice.

"England? Germany?"

"Don't know. We'll see."

A pang of sadness came over Karl, and he cupped a hand of Lucy's left breast delicately.

"I'll miss you Luce."

"Steady on. I already have had the only pill."

Karl gave a wry smile. "Look, whatever you decide, I hope it works out for you, seriously, Lucy."

"If not, I know where to come."

"In front of the mirror?"

"Shush now." She gave a resigned shake of her head.

"I'll call you when I get there."

"Do so. Take care."

And with that, Karl kissed her again and took his leave, heading his way to the railway station.

12