Boner Check

Story Info
Prankster Sister gets the better of her brother.
5k words
4.44
146.4k
233
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phantom300
Phantom300
1,333 Followers

Normal disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to persons living or dead is coincidental. All persons depicted in sexual acts are at least 18 years of age and consenting adults. This story involves incest. If that's not your thing, then you should stop reading now.

This is an entry for the 2021 April Fools Day Contest. This is my first attempt at a themed contest entry. So vote early and vote often!

*

My sister really had no choice. She was always destined to be a joker and a prankster.

Our father was a well-known for his sense of humor in his family, always quick with a pun in reply to whatever your question was. My sister clearly inherited that gene. She was born on April 1st, and that just seemed to enhance her humor. And then, there was the matter of her name.

All the women on my mother's side of our family have Mae as a middle name. Essie Mae, Bonnie Mae, etc. Our last name, courtesy of our dad, is Juneau, just like the capital of Alaska. So, when she was born, my sister was given the name April Mae Juneau. With a name like that, from a family like ours, and being born on that day, she was destined from the start to cause trouble.

I, as her younger brother, was all too often the target of her humor. I fired back at her as best as I could, but she was three years older, wiser, and thought better on her feet than I did. The pranks started small, but as we grew up, they got more advanced and more biting. Once, she tied all my underwear in knots. I retaliated and mismatched every pair of socks she had. Years later, it was me tying all her bras together and lashing them to the satellite dish on the side of the house so they could blow in the breeze like a banner. And it was April retaliating, cutting holes in the fly of every pair of my boxers, so when I put them on, my dick and balls hung out. I had to go commando for almost a week before mom could get to the store and buy new ones. April had won again.

Our dad had died in a workplace accident eight years earlier, so after April graduated and left for college, it was just mom and I most of the time. That didn't stop April. I would occasionally get random packages and emails. Glitter Bombs, rubber dog crap, pictures of giant 20-inch dildos with the caption "I thought you'd enjoy this."

I made the mistake of bringing my girlfriend home one night during Christmas break when Mom was out, but April was home. We opened the door to my bedroom to find a blow-up doll with a sparkly, pony-tailed butt plug sticking out of the asshole and a bottle of anal lube in the doll's latex hands. My girlfriend Connie was a pretty straightlaced and conservative girl, and that just sent her over the edge.

She stormed out on me and I got an angry break up text the next day. April apologized and said she'd make it up to me. I should have been better prepared, but for my 18th birthday a few weeks later in January, she brought me a gift, failing to mention she had bought it from the adult bookstore on the edge of town. Inside was a dozen or so vintage gay porn VHS tapes. I had opened the box in front of family and friends. She howled in laughter. I chucked the box at her head.

April came home again for spring break. We were watching a movie with mom in the living room, and there was a scene where a couple of women were topless in the background. April loudly proclaimed, "Don't look Evan!"

I was caught off-guard "What?"

"Don't look at the naked boobs on TV! You don't want to get a boner in front of mom and I, do you?" She snickered.

Mom just sighed and shook her head, because that's about all she could do about April anymore. I must have blushed, because April found this to be hilarious and would not let up for the rest of the night, asking me every 10 minutes or so if I still had a boner. I did my best to ignore her, but I failed. At least my dick was co-operating.

Mom went to bed shortly afterwards. Once she was out of sight, April called my name.

"Evan!"

I snapped my head around and yelled "What!" And then in a flash, she lifted her shirt above her head and exposed her naked breasts to me.

Now, I had seen boobs by this point in my life. I wasn't a modern-day Casanova or anything, but I had a few girlfriends over the years and had been laid a couple of times. The thing was, generally, at that age, when you see boobs live and in person, the context is a romantic one. You're making out with someone or trying having sex. You usually don't see boobs just out in the open in a 'normal' life situation.

So, all that is to stay, I was in a bit of shock. I must have been staring at her pretty hard, because April was saying my name over and over, but it wasn't registering. My sister has really nice tits. They were small, round, and firm looking. They fit her slender frame well. They were probably a B cup, and certainly not more than that. Her nipples were not hard, but they were small and pinkish colored. She shimmied her shoulders and her tits bounced a little. That broke my trance.

She lowered her shirt and stared at me with that shit-eating grin I knew so well.

"Well, do you have a boner now?" she asked. I realized then that I did, in fact, have a boner. I could feel my cock hardening against my leg in my shorts. It was becoming uncomfortable. My silence answered the question for her, and she chided me.

"Shame, shame, shame. getting a hard on looking at your sister's boobs. You need you some Jesus young man." She wagged her finger in mock damnation.

I tried to take the high road and ignore her. Of course, that didn't work.

"What kind of weirdo gets an erection around his sister?" She asked aloud.

"Why would you do that in the first place?" I asked, clearly annoyed.

"Just to get a... Rise out of you," she said, falling over sideways laughing at her own joke.

I stood up to go to bed, and as I did, I tried to adjust my crotch to make my erection less obvious. My efforts were in vain, as April began hooting at me.

"Damn Evan, you must REALLY like my tits. Do you want to see them again?" she teased, grabbing the hem of her shirt and cackling.

I scurried out of the room and went to bed. I made sure to lock my door before I stripped down and went to sleep.

For the rest of that week, several times a day, April started randomly calling my name and flashing me. Sometimes she'd have a bra on, but normally she went without one when hanging around the house. She'd yell "Boner check" and laugh at my reaction, whatever it was. Shock, annoyance, and anger were all the same to her.

I was ashamed to admit it, but the first few times, I had gotten almost instantly hard looking at her tits. It was embarrassing, I mean, this was my sister after all. But, by the end of the week, I had gotten almost immune to them. I must have seen her perfectly round orbs dozens of times by that point. She went back to her campus and I went on to graduate high school. April graduated college early and enrolled in a master's program.

April had secured a summer internship at some big-name firm near her university, so she did not come home for the summer that year. She did visit during Fourth of July weekend, but there were no unusual shenanigans, save for her typical firecrackers-in-the-backpack prank. I wasn't even the target this time, Uncle Roy and Aunt Helen were.

Back to school we went in the fall. I went off to a different college than April had, one closer to home. Life was normal through Halloween and Thanksgiving. We were both home for Christmas, but there was other family around constantly, and she busied herself pulling jokes on our uncles and cousins rather than torture me with her tits.

I turned 19 in January, right before I went back to school. I went to a party the weekend after my birthday and started talking to a girl named Kellie. It turned out, she had graduated from my high school the year before me, but we had never really met. She took my hand, and we went out into the alley behind the house. We were leaning against the fence making out when she just stopped and dropped to her knees in front of me. I undid my pants and she yanked them down to the ground, doing the same with my boxers immediately afterwards. My cock was not quite fully hard when she slurped it into her mouth.

She went straight to work, sucking and licking on the head while her hand went to the base and jerked me back and forth as she sucked. Her methods seemed to be designed to make me cum as fast as possible, and they succeeded. I lasted a few minutes out in the night air, but then I felt the surge approaching fast. I managed to blurt out a warning a half second before I came.

She had pulled my cock out of her mouth just far enough that I could see the first blasts of cum shooting right back into her face. She gulped and swallowed whatever she could. The final few shots ended up on her blouse, and this angered her. She stormed away, muttering to herself as I zipped up.

"Happy Birthday to me I guess" I said aloud to no one as I made my way back inside.

A few weeks later, in March, The Great Pandemic of 2020 hit. This was during my second semester of college. As the campuses and dormitories closed up, I was forced back home. April came back a week later. After dad passed years ago, mom had gone back to work as a lab tech at the county hospital. Now, naturally, she was pulling double and triple shifts at the hospital during the crazy times. That left April and I home alone, quarantined together, pretty much all day, every day.

So naturally the pranks started back up. Mostly juvenile stuff at first again. She poured cold water on me in the shower. I poured salt in her coffee when she wasn't looking. She tied a trip line to my door frame and screamed for help at the top of her lungs. Of course, I pulled the door open and tried to rush out, falling and eating a face full of floor in the process.

A couple weeks into quarantine, we were sitting in the living room again, both with our heads buried in our phones, when I heard her call out my name

"Evan!" She demanded.

I looked up and once again, "Boner check!" she giggled.

She was sitting there with her shirt pulled up, and those two perky tits staring back at me. Her nipples were hard this time, and they looked very inviting.

I stared as long as she was showing. When her shirt fell back over her boobs, she looked at me expectantly. I just shook my head no.

"Sorry." I said and went back to my game. I could feel my dick stirring a bit, but I was nowhere near full erection.

I guess that wasn't the reaction she wanted. She growled at me a little and went back to her phone as well.

Nothing more was said or done that day, and after dinner, I retreated to my room to play some games online. I had my headset on and was fully engaged in shooting monsters. April came into my room and stood in front of my desk until I looked up at her.

She was wearing a robe and had apparently just gotten out of the shower. Her brown hair was still wet, and she smelled of lilac and vanilla. She slowly opened the robe and eased it down her shoulders, staring me in the eye the entire time.

She let the garment slip down her arms. He shoulders were still damp and there was a bead of water running down the valley between her boobs. He nipples were rock hard, and I could see goosebumps on the skin of her breasts. I felt my jaw slack open.

She allowed the robe to bunch up at her elbows, fully exposing her hop half to me. There was a difference in seeing her tits being flashed from across the room and seeing her half naked not five feet from me. She was sexy. I wanted to pull her close to me and press her flesh into mine. I got hard almost instantly.

She couldn't see my crotch from her vantage point, but somehow, she could tell. As soon as I realized I was hard, she began to smirk. She spun around and pulled the robe back up over her shoulders. I watched her naked back disappear under the terry cloth. She walked out without saying a word.

That night, I jerked off thinking about April for the first time. The image of her round breasts, water running between them, nipples wrinkled and hardened replayed over and over in my mind. I shot my load all over my torso and fell asleep.

The next day, April didn't act any different. Mom had come home briefly, long enough to shower, change uniforms, and grab a few things. We talked in the kitchen as I was pouring myself some juice. As she left, April emerged from her room.

"Good morning." She greeted me.

"Hey."

"Mom gone already?" she asked as she poured herself some coffee.

"Yeah. She needs us to do some laundry and chores." I said, still wrapped up in the TV.

"No problem." She took her cup back to her room.

I took my laptop to the back porch to get some sunshine while I did my classwork. I had to get outside those walls every once in a while. The lack of contact with other people and being stuck in the same place every day was driving me crazy.

April emerged through the back door a couple hours later. She had her earbuds in and her phone in her hand. She was wearing her robe again. She gave me a sly look as she pulled the sash open and flung the robe off her body. She had on a tiny, bright yellow string bikini.

It clung to her body perfectly, emphasizing the curves of her breasts and hips. I couldn't help but stare at her. Damn, my sister was hot. H-O-T, Hot. And here she was, flaunting her body at me.

The smile of victory crept across her lips as she glanced at the tenting that had begun in my shorts.

"Mind if I join you?" She asked in a sing song little voice.

"Sure, have a seat." I gestured to the deck chair beside mine.

"How about I just sit in your lap. We can talk about the first thing that... Pops up." She said with a laugh, plopping into the other chair and grinning loudly at me.

I just leaned my head back and closed my eyes, trying in vain to will my cock to stop growing. I took several deep breaths and opened them slowly. Suddenly, I was treated to the sight of April's round, cute little ass as she was bent over in front of me for some unknown reason.

I saw the yellow bottoms wedged between her cheeks. I stared at the rounded bottom of her butt and gawked at the backs of her slender legs moving just a bit as she swayed her hips from side to side. I noticed how the material was pulled tight across her vulva and a lack of any visible hair. I was close enough to see there was no razor bumps or any imperfections. I was sure she waxed her pussy.

My erection hadn't subsided at all, and it swelled even more now. April was picking at her toes, then stood up and glanced down at me from over her shoulder.

"Boner check." She said softly.

I paused for a minute. Her eyes were wide with anticipation. "You win," I said quietly. She laughed out loud and grabbed her robe, going back inside.

I put my laptop down, unable to focus. I had no idea exactly what April was doing or why. I mean, she clearly liked getting the better of me, but there was a difference in a regular old prank and her trying to make me hard.

It was the middle of the day, and no one else was in sight. I had learned years ago that the fencing and shrubbery made our back yard fairly private. Only the McAllister's house to the south had any sightlines in, and they were almost never outside, or even home for that matter.

Confident in my seclusion, I pulled down my shorts and stroked my cock. April had gotten me going today without me really seeing anything. Her bikini had her nipples covered, and her bottoms covered all the fun parts they were intended to. Her ass was mostly on display, and it was glorious. Between that and the vision of her from the night before, I was shooting cum in the air again in minutes.

I sat there for a moment catching my breath and letting the shame of what I had done seep in. I pulled off my now cum-stained t-shirt and headed inside. April was on the couch, still in her bikini top, now with some very small, very tight, very green shorts on. She saw me holding my wadded-up shirt and cracked a silent, knowing smile. I took a second to stare at her tits again, then off to my room I went.

Surprisingly, the next few days were pretty uneventful. No unexpected flashes, no causes for any consternation. I started to relax and forget.

I woke up the morning of March 31st to an uncomfortable sensation. I was sleeping on my side, as I normally did. The sheets around my waist were somehow cold and wet. Once my faculties fully returned, I realized I had pissed the bed in my sleep. My eyes opened wide and I saw a bowl of water on my nightstand that was definitely not there when I went to bed. April had apparently struck again, this time with the classic hand-in-a-bowl-of-warm-water trick.

I stripped the bed and grabbed a towel to go take a shower. I turned the water on to warm up, then took the dirty sheets to the laundry, only to find both washer and dryer were already running, with full baskets of April's clothes piled beside them, next in queue. I dropped my linens on the floor and returned to the bathroom, finding the door locked. I banged on the door angrily.

"I turned that water on for me to use, you jerk." I grunted.

"You snooze you lose," was her laughing reply.

I banged on the door again and walked away in anger. She had gotten me again. As I brooded, I had to admit the pranks, juvenile as they were, were at least well-planned out. And she had struck the day before April Fools' Day, so I wouldn't have been on the look-out for shenanigans yet.

She knocked on my door and opened it before I could even reply.

"Shower's all yours," she stated flatly. She stood there with one towel wrapped around her body, corner tucked in between her perfect boobs. She was brushing her damp hair and smiling.

"Gee, thanks." The sarcasm was dripping from every word.

"Sorry bro, it was just an... Accident. Don't be all... Pissy." And with that she laughed loudly and pranced to her room.

I took my shower and did my best to dry out my mattress. I tried to go about my day as normal, thinking the worst was over.

Tomorrow was April's birthday, but with the quarantine on, there was no way to have a party or properly celebrate. I had offered to make her dinner or something earlier in the week, but she told me no, that wasn't necessary. I felt bad, but she seemed to be in good spirits about the whole thing. I know I wouldn't be if my birthday came during a pandemic (little did I know at the time we'd still be in this crap come January.)

We sat and streamed a movie together later that night. It was a romcom starring some actor she thought was hot. The inevitable love scene started, and April looked at me from the other end of the couch, "Boner check!"

"Nah, not even close," I said, not even looking her way this time.

"Are you sure? She has really big boobs," April asked.

"I guess so, but they're still covered."

"She'll take them out here in a minute, I'm sure"

"Probably, but they look fake. Doesn't do anything for me."

"Hmmm.. Ok." She said, then went eerily quiet.

The love scene got pretty intense, and much more graphic than I would have guessed. It wasn't quite full-on porno levels, but it would have given Cinemax After Dark a run for its money back in the day.

I saw April shifting around and noticed she had her hand under the waistband of her shorts and was discretely rubbing her pussy. My focus left the screen and zeroed in on my sister getting herself off on the other end of the couch. She moaned lightly, eyes still fixed on the screen, and my dick tried to burst through the seams of my shorts.

Phantom300
Phantom300
1,333 Followers
12