A gift

Story Info
Samantha wants to give to Marcus.
785 words
4
1.8k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to give him a present, but we are separated by thousands of miles and there is no way to exchange such a present.

As I was hanging up some clothes, I noticed some metal hangers and a thought came to my mind. I pulled out a hanger and with some difficulty unbent it. I looked at it and thought about what I could give him.

I had just taken a hot shower which many times leaves me in a very aroused state. That, combined with my wish to give my lover a gift left me aroused and wanting to give Marcus something to hold close. It's hard to be so far apart, but our intimacy lives on in our written communication which we both treasure, and in our phone calls which are wonderful stolen moments.

I went into a darkened room that contained a bed and just enough light for me to see what I was doing. I took the curved hanger part and scratched the inside of my thigh which is the most tender part. I was able to score it but not break the skin.

I was remembering how much Marcus loved using implements like the hanger and the whip on me and how much his striking me with the hanger or the crop turned me on as I saw and felt his excitement increase. I remembered Marcus' intense, sexy stare into my eyes, my understanding of how intense his desire was at these moments and how it increased my desire.

I so wanted this to be difficult for me. In the past when we had been together, Marcus had used a hanger like this one on me. He had struck my inner thighs, my stomach, and even my breasts. He had also, god help me, even drawn the hanger across my clit. I don't think he ever struck my clit harshly. I think that he just drew the crop with the fringed endings across my clit and even that drove me wild with excitement, but also with pain. I welcomed the pain and was excited by it.

I began by bending the hangar into a whip. I raised it up high and struck my thigh as hard as I could. Christ Almighty! I had forgotten how much this hurt.

But nevertheless I kept striking my inner thighs and also my stomach. It was so dark in the room I couldn't tell if the strikes of the hanger were leaving marks, but I hoped they were. I wouldn't be seeing Marcus, but I wanted to be able to report to him about the marks, how they feel under my fingers as I run my fingers over them remembering how I acquired them, what I was fantasizing about as I struck my thighs.

Something different was happening as I struck myself with the hanger that I didn't remember experiencing before with Marcus. As I struck my thighs and my stomach, there was a sharp pain in my pussy. This was at once painful and exciting. And the fact that it was exciting excited me even more.

I was touching myself as I became more and more excited. In my mind I saw and felt Marcus, all of his beautiful body-- his tongue on my nipples, on my clit, all over me.

In my mind, Marcus appeared next to my bed. He was tall and naked and stroking his very hard cock. We had done this together before. I remembered the exhilaration of cuming together. I viewed myself through Marcus' eyes. The hanger was still in one hand. My body was welted. I hoped some were actually bleeding..

This was the first time that I was making myself cum after an experience like the powerful use of the hanger. As I was about to go over, he stepped close to me and asked, "I'm about to explode, where should I cum?" I gasped and said, "on my nipples, then my clit. Then please lick it up and bring it to me with a kiss." He sucked my completely covered nipples and came to me with a kiss.

My hand was rubbing my clit and it was the kiss that sent me over. As the orgasm rolled through me, Marcus' cum seemed to increase and he spurted even more onto my nipples and then my face, filing my eyes.

And oh lord I came--hard, so hard.

In the end, I was sorry that my strikes had not broken my skin. I so wanted to give this to Marcus. How could I relate to him how excited I am by his excitement and by his power over me? Perhaps he needs to punish me more?