Journey to Submission

Story Info
Maria seeks a Master, Eric a Submissive.
3.6k words
4.38
6.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first chapter of a series....enjoy

Journey to Submission:

Chapter 1 Will you be my Master?

Kind, tall, well hung male, 41, seeks submissive for committed relationship.

Cute brunette, 48, 34B, very tight, high sex drive, 48, submissive. Seeks master.

Anticipation

After exchanging several emails, we met for dinner at a chic French restaurant on a rainy night in November.

What to wear to a Submissive interview? I finally settled on a tight low-cut black dress, thigh high black nylons, knee-high suede boots and an open cup bra through which my hard nearly one inch nipples rubbed against my dress. My nipples are one of my best features and I loved showing them off. A couple of days before I had my pussy waxed and it was beautiful, bare and glistening from the moisturizer I had applied. No panties so I felt sexy and available. I wasn't usually this bold but I had a special feeling about this date.

Eric was in an elegant gray suit and tie. Tall, lanky and handsome he exuded sexual energy as he kissed me briefly on the lips and placed his large hand on the small of my back.

"Mind if I take off my jacket?" He asked, "It's surprisingly warm for November." Underneath his suit jacket, his tapered fitted white shirt hinted at a buff chest and his tight ass looked positively delectable. When I saw the unmistakable bulge in the front of his pants I thought oh my!... there was a twinge between my legs. I knew we would have sex that night.

He slid in beside me on the curved banquette bench in a dark corner of the restaurant. I caught a whiff

"Cheers!" I said, taking a sip of my Campari. Eric raised his glass of wine and smiled.

Eric asked me how long I had known I was a submissive.

"Actually, Eric, I've had bondage and submissive fantasies since I was a teenager. In the last few years, I have had encounters with BSDM and met some scary men. I think its possible to be a submissive in a loving respectful relationship."

I continued, "It sounds perverse. I am very much in charge of my professional life; I find it liberating to be submissive in my sexual life. I am ready. I just need my Master.

Eric smiled, ran his finger along my thigh and looked at me thoughtfully. His large hand felt only bare skin then gently parted my legs. I could feel his long fingers on my labia. Then he flashed me a huge smile and leaned over and kissed me deeply.

As he kissed me, his fingers slid into my pussy for a few seconds before he pulled them out and tickled my clit. I was dripping.

"I like the way you dress." Eric said in a low growl. Smiling he said "Whatever will I do with you?"

He wiped his fingers on his napkin and took a sip of his wine.

Eric finished his roast lamb. "Delicious!" One of his long arms once again disappeared under the table. My legs were already far apart and I was drenched with anticipation.

"I can't wait to be inside this pussy." he said, inserting several of his fingers as his thumb firmly rubbed my clit. My nipples felt harder.

"No thank you," I've breathlessly told the waitress. "No dessert for me." She gave me a knowing look.

Eric withdrew his fingers. Maria, have you ever tried rope bondage?"

I nodded and said, "I've had my breasts bound. Let me see, oh yes I've been tied spread-eagled to a bed, on a frame and over a bench. Definitely the most arousing is being hogtied which I tried once."

Eric replied. "Rope bondage is an art. I've taken special training in this area and know how to tie up my submissive, so she is not in any pain".

His hand lightly brushed my breasts. He asked. "I love your big prominent nipples. Are they pierced?"

"No, I haven't had the guts!!! I'm wearing non-piercing nipple jewellery. My nipple rings are connected by a fine chain to a silver clamp that I wear on my clit."

"So you like pierced nipples and clits?" said Eric with a smile.

"Oh yes. I am planning to pierce both soon." replied Maria.

She continued, "I have a fantasy of how my pierced nipples would look. I'd have the aureolas tattooed black and surrounded by a red heart. A gold heart-shaped nipple shield goes on first. Then the nipples are double pierced with vertical and horizontal arrows. The nipples look enormous, very erotic... My fantasy is to tattoo a matching heart on my mound and to have my clit vertically and horizontally pierced with arrows."

Maria was clearly aroused. She looked a bit flustered. Eric's hand brushed over her right nipple and pulled at it.

He whispered, "I would love to see your black and red nipples, tightly clamped, bouncing up and down as I fuck the living daylights out of you."

Eric turned to her, looking serious and said,

"Let's go over a few ground rules that are important. Every BDSM relationship should have them. We should prepare a contract so things are clear. if you agree, then we can have a serious conversation in the next few days."

"Go on I'm listening," I said.

"Our Master Submissive relationship will be based on sex. You will call me Master Eric and I will refer to you as Submissive. You will be obedient and unconditionally submit to me sexually. You will be available for my sexual pleasure whenever, wherever and however I want. I am a man who needs and wants a lot of sex. I will fuck you 3 to 4 times daily; this will keep your body in prime condition for me.

And if I'm not able to fuck you as often as I want, for example if I have to travel on business, I will order you to submit to my mechanical sex machine to maintain your pussy in prime fuckable condition.

"Yes Master Eric, I will obey you."

My cock is quite thick. Physically this may be demanding and you will be sore, swollen and aroused which also keeps you tight as a drum. Refusing me is not an option -- ever. Such behaviour on your part will definitely result in punishment that may cause you both physical pain and mental anguish. I'm sorry to be so blunt but I think it's important that you understand. These are the standard expectations of a sexual submissive. If you cannot play by these rules, I suggest you don't try to be a submissive."

I listened closely. "Master Eric, what do you mean by punishment?"

"Your punishment could be prolonged orgasm denial, a flogging, the addition of weights to nipple clamps, public humiliation (such as forcing you to expose yourself), or if I'm really angry I will bind you to one of my structures in my playroom at home until you are sorry."

"Playroom?"

He continued as. "I have a soundproofed sex playroom at home which is fully supplied and where I hope to tie you up regularly. The sex furniture includes a swing, a Saint Andrew's cross, a fuck table with an integrated fucking machine, an obedience bench, a large bed with appropriate restraints and an excellent selection of butt plugs, vibrators and nipple and clit toys like clamps and pumps. You will love the pumps - I have a special one for clits that is really amazing. Your huge hyper-swollen clit will be throbbing, begging for relief."

"You will thank me for every orgasm. You will always ask me for permission to come. Should you not thank me or fail to request permission you will be punished. Do you understand?"

Maria nodded her head.

"Starting immediately, you will have BDSM position training and learn to take various positions that please me. Learning these positions and taking them when told to do is vital to your complete submission to me."

"Please Master Eric, tell me about the positions."

Is

"The positions show me your submission. For example, when waiting for me to come home from work, you will adopt the following position: crouched, knees wide open and arms behind the head, pushing your breasts forward, offering yourself to me. There are ten positions which you will need to learn. Is this clear?"

"Yes Master Eric." I whispered.

"You will maintain your pussy, mound and underarms hair free. When we go out in public you will look elegant and sexy in a dress or skirt only. I need access to your pussy at all times and you will obey. You will also learn to walk with your legs apart and to always sit with your pussy open no matter how short your skirt. I am particularly fond of putting my hand between your legs and giving you a public orgasm. You may only wear an under bust or open bra so your nipples are visible. When we are at home you will be naked or else wearing an outfit approved by me such as an open bust/ open crotch corset, thigh high stockings and high heels, an open leather bondage harness or a French maid uniform."

"Once you have satisfactorily completed the position training, you will be collared. You will wear this collar at all times. Your collar will have a matching leash which will be used at my discretion."

"Master Eric, I would be honoured to be collared by you and I would wear my collar and leash with pride."

Dinner was over. He leaned across the table, took my face in his hands and kissed me deeply, whispering that he would like to take me home.

Maria Gets A Good Old Fashioned Fucking

He lit some candles in the living room, put on. A fire and soon we were on a fluffy white rug on the floor in front of his fireplace.

"Undress for me Submissive."

"Yes Master Eric."

I untied my black wrap dress. It fell open to reveal my black open nipple bra and silver nipple rings, gleaming pussy with silver lit clamp, black thigh highs and heeled boots.

"Beautiful. Take everything off except nylons and the boots. You don't need the rings or the clip clamp right now."

"Strip me," he said.

I slid his boxers down and his erect, circumcised cock sprung free. What a sight. Master Eric was fully shaved and his cock tip was pierced with a ring. It was about five inches long -- and indecently thick. I felt more fluid creeping down my legs.

"Wonderful isn't it? Four and a half inches thick when fully erect. This ring is called a Prince Albert piercing".

"Do not touch my cock until I give you permission."

How he could possibly fit inside me? I was suddenly overwhelmed with desire and kissed him deeply, impulsively reaching down to caress his cock.

He slapped me across the face and said. "Submissive! Ask me before you touch my cock. You will be punished."

"Get on your knees and put your hands behind your back. do not move or your punishment will get worse. " I immediately sunk to my knees and placed my hands on my back, thrusting my breasts and pussy forward.

I was literally dripping as I kneeled before my Master. He leaned over and picked up a small a whip. In a flash he had whipped my breasts. then -- whoosh, the whip was on my nipples, and the pain was excruciating. Tears were running down my face and my breasts stung.

"Say thank you Master Eric for whipping me and punishing me for disobeying you."

Through my tears I whispered "Thank you Master Eric for whipping my breasts and nipples. I deserve to be punished for disobeying you."

He whipped my breast and nipples several more times.

I was in shock, and my breasts and nipples were red and swollen with welts where the whip had made contact with my skin. Yet there was something exhilarating about the punishment. My pussy was soaking and I was unbelievably aroused. I had never been whipped before and wished for more.

"Suck it Submissive." Master Eric stood in front of me. His magnificent member was inches away.

I obeyed immediately, taking him into my mouth. It was huge and I stretched my mouth to its limits. Enthusiastically,I slurped him around the base and licked along the shaft. I was enjoying sucking his cock but it's girth was challenging.

I was midway up his shaft when Master Eric pulled away from my mouth.

He tenderly put his hands on my head and said,

"Submissive you will need an open mouth gag to suck me. We will go shopping soon."

"Yes Master Eric."

"Lie on your back and spread those legs nice and wide."

I obey him immediately.

"Whose pussy is this Submissive?" growled Master Eric as he expertly, slowly and deliberately finger fucked me. His thumb was on my clit and he could feel the orgasm building.

"Its your pussy Master Eric, whenever, wherever and however you want it." A pre-orgasmic wave passed over me.

"No, no, my pet, you do not have permission to come. If you do come, I will have to punish you again."

He took his hand from between my legs, and slowly moved it up to my breasts, cupping them and pulling on my swelling and hardening nipples. His hand went down my back and he started to rub his fingers around my asshole. then he was back with his fingers in my pussy. His whole fist was inside me and I was laying there moaning.

"I'm going to fuck you now Submissive," he said, and I could feel the tip of his cock teasing the outer folds of my labia, he was slowly entering me. His right hand reached down and rubbed my clit which relaxed me and made it easier for him to push his gigantic log into my tight pussy.

Master Eric was a confident and decisive lover. He excelled at fucking. For at least an hour, he pummelled me like a sex machine. It was amazing. He penetrated me slowly and deliberately and then pulled out. In and out, in and out. The tempo would change, he went faster, or he would grind into me, and I could feel his tip on my cervix. I was spellbound by his rhythm and how long he could hold his erection.

You have permission to come my pet, he said before his breathing changed, and he came deep inside me filling me up with a massive load. My body convulsed as I came deeply, screaming as one orgasm then a second enveloped me.

We laid together, his flaccid cock inside me. I thanked him for my orgasm. And then, unbelievably, he was hard and ready to go again.

"Submissive, offer yourself to me doggy style." In a flash, I was on my hands and knees, ass in the air, legs apart. Master Eric pushed me down until my head and shoulders were on the floor, and my ass was sticking up.

He mounted me like a dog, and this time he was not so gentle as he plunged into me. I could feel him filling me up and stroking, slowly then faster. He was not so controlled this time, and soon he groaned as he came hard and deep. A few minutes later, he was on the floor, gently turning me over and pushing my legs wide apart as I went from orgasm to orgasm. When it was over, I lay on my back, stretched my arms and tried to move my legs, but my pussy was too swollen and I just laid on my back, spent and dripping.

"Submissive I'm going to insert a small butt plug into your anal opening to stretch it. I think you'll like this one, it has a little tail on the outside."

I felt something wet around my asshole. Master Eric was spreading lube around the outside and gently massaging the entry. I felt the probe enter me and flinched as he slowly twisted and pushed it inside. The pain was excruciating, but then he said. "take a deep breath and let it fill you up." I did as he told me and then all of a sudden the feeling turned to ecstasy.

He gently rolled me onto my back and spread my legs wide. The tail of the butt plug brushed against my skin. I could feel his naked body on top of me, as he started to gore me again, I felt the butt plug and his thick, hard penis inside me. The butt plug shifted, and his cock impaled me for the third time that night. I had never ever been fucked so thoroughly.

We fell asleep on the rug in front of the fire.

A Gentle Hogtie and Some Nipple Clamps

"My pet why can't you sleep?" Master Eric said he curled himself around me.

Another half hour passed. Still I could not sleep.

Master Eric asked me again.

"Tell me the truth what is keeping you awake?"

"Master Eric I can't stop thinking about how much I want to be bound by you."

He laughed and said, "All right, my horny little Submissive it's time I introduced you to the playroom."

He carried me into a room off the living room and laid me on my back on a padded bench. I could see the bondage straps that hung off the side.He lit some candles.

I heard a drawer open and he was back, holding several long lengths of black velvet rope.

He told me to sit up and then bound my breasts with velvet rope at their base until the my nipples swelled and my breasts were engorged and purple. Master Eric tied my arms behind my back, which had the effect of pushing my breasts forward even more.

"Welcome to my playroom."

Then he inserted a ball gag into my mouth and my voice is now a whimper and a moan.

Master Eric ties my wrists to my ankles and positions me on my stomach. I am hogtied - my legs are wide open and ready. Helpless. Exposed. Deeply aroused.

"Relax my pet, these are Japanese clover clamps, the best" as he sucks one of my nipples then the other. I feel cold metal as he attaches a clip to each nipple. I wince. There is the faint tinkle of bells and then I realize he has attached a bell to each of my nipples.

Something smooth and round slides deep into my pussy. I can feel it moving inside me. Its a vibrating egg.

The bells are tinkling. The egg is pulsating. I start to strain against the ropes.

The vibrations in my pussy just kept on increasing-- all I could do was thrash my hips and whimper behind my gag.

I cannot talk. I look at my reflection in the mirror. Who is this lewd creature? Legs and arms tied together behind my back, gagged, nipples clamped, pussy throbbing and pulsating and breasts so painful.

Master Eric mounts me from above. His hand reaches inside me and removes the egg. Then he ploughed into me, fast, filling me up. Master Eric was extremely hard and very much in control as he varied the tempo. He felt harder and harder but he showed no sign of coming.

"I love fucking this tight pussy." he said as ground into me.

I started to come but being gagged, couldn't ask permission. Master Eric, his mouth on my ear, said "My sweet Submissive. Come as hard as you can." My body convulsed as I felt the pain of the clamps dig into my nipples and the unbelievable pleasure of Eric impaling me. I wanted to holler, but all I could do was moan and whimper. And then I Master Eric released into me, wet and warm.

We lay on the bench.

"Submissive I am not finished with you yet." I whined in response as he started to pull on the tail attached to my butt plug.

"Yes, you are stretching out nicely. Mmmm. Anal will be amazing in that tiny hole of yours."

He slapped my bottom and then I felt lube and then one, two and three fingers up my ass. More lube. And then a bigger butt plug was being put inside me. My muffled shrieks turned to moans as I felt the ecstasy of a deep anal penetration. The new butt plug also had a silky long tail which tickled.

The bells on my bound breasts are tinkling...

"My Submissive you will be wailing for mercy once you're properly stretched and Prince Albert and I fuck your behind. I can't wait to ram into you until you achieve a rollicking orgasm!."

Still gagged, all I could do was mumble incoherently.

Master Eric unclamped my nipples, removed the gag and released my bound breasts. Then he lifted me off the table and carried me to the king size bed where he untied my arms and ankles.

As he kissed me good night I felt a soft leather collar on my neck. I heard a click as the leash attached to my collar was secured to the bedpost. Being submissive, so far, meant a profound sexual satisfaction that I had never imagined possible. My body felt exhilarated; nipples and clit were swollen and sensitive, yet I was aching for more. I sighed and opened my legs. It would be morning soon and my Master will fuck me. Oh God, I can't wait!

Good night my Submissive. Sweet dreams.