A Gift Amongst Friends Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A Bachelor of Science? That's great," Mr. Richards, her former principle announced. "I'm sure you're doing well. You were always an ace student, as I recall."

Mandy smiled. "Yeah, I'm doing alright." Admittedly, her grades had begun to slip a bit in the final weeks of the recent semester. With her focus elsewhere, the exam period had been particularly difficult for her. However, she did not plan to go into that right now.

Instead, she sipped at her beer, trying to read the minds of the men before her. They were all acting as if nothing was out of the ordinary, but something about their behavior was off. She caught Paul staring at her twice. Discreetly, she looked down at her chest and noticed her nipples poking against the fabric of her top. Oh god, this must be torture for them, she thought. They are all remembering what my tits look like.

After a second beer, Arthur reached into the cupboard and pulled out a bottle of Tequila, followed by six shot glasses.

The other guys let out playful groans.

"Oh shit," Ian said. "Arthur, if I come home piss drunk again tonight, Tiffany is going to kill you."

But despite their objections, they all took a glass.

Mandy hesitated. "Oh... ummm... I don't know. I probably shouldn't. Tequila never ends well for me."

"You don't have to. It's up to you. I still have lots of beer," Arthur offered. Mandy was genuinely surprised by his indifference. It was so refreshing to drink with older guys who seemed to have little to no interest in peer pressure.

"Yeah, if I'm drinking Tequila, the night is about to get out of control," she joked.

"Oh? I guess we wouldn't want that. I'd have to explain to your mother," Arthur replied with a smile.

"No, she's gone out for the night. I just don't want to embarrass myself or do anything stupid."

They all laughed and poured themselves a drink. Mandy watched them down it, followed by a second.

"So, wait a minute... " Paul said. "Mandy, you sound like you're talking from experience."

"I'd have a hard time believing that," Mr. Matthews, her former gym teacher chimed in. "You never seemed like the out of control type."

"Oh, I don't know about that," Arthur responded. "I seem to recall you and Sarah running around here like mad hares when you were young."

Mandy burst out laughing. "What?! We were like... seven! That doesn't count."

That seemed to diffuse the tension. As Arthur poured the next round of shots, she spoke up. "Actually, what the hell. One or two shots won't kill me. I've had worse." She thanked him as she took the glass, and after her previous reluctance, she now felt self-conscious as she drank. "Oh wow," she said, setting the glass down. "That is much smoother than the stuff I've had before."

"Yeah," Arthur replied, "It worth spending a bit extra for the good stuff. I can barely touch that cheap shit anymore." He seemed to stop for a moment, perhaps realizing that he had just swore in front of a former student. "... Anyway, I doubt you'll find much of this in a dorm room."

It was true. Mandy and her friends typically bought whatever was cheapest, and it was nice to drink something better. She happily accepted another shot.

Paul watched her closely as she took the second shot. "Well, there you go. I guess you'll be doing something crazy any moment now."

Mandy laughed. "Oh, just wait and see. I'm fine now, but I bet you'll find me in the morning asleep in the driveway."

The guys thought that was hilarious. After the third shot, Mandy was starting to feel the effects of the alcohol sneaking up on her. As she took her fourth shot, half of the liquid spilled onto her shirt.

"Oh, there it is," Ian joked. "Arthur, you went and got Evelyn's daughter drunk. You should be ashamed of yourself."

"No, I'm okay." She really was nowhere near drunk and drank far more than this on a regular basis. The spill was a genuine accident, unrelated to the alcohol.

They did not seem to believe her, and Mr. Matthews spoke up. "Maybe I'll get to see this 'out-of-control' Mandy, after all. I'm sure she'll be starting brawls in no time."

"I didn't mean that," she answered, despite his playful sarcasm. "I just mean that... well, never mind."

Now that really got their attention. "What, are you going to start dancing naked or something?" Paul asked. The other guys glared at him, seemingly unsure that the joke was appropriate. However, they all awkwardly laughed.

Mandy giggled. After all, as far as they were concerned, she was completely oblivious to what they had witnessed just a half hour earlier. "No, I think it would take more shots for me to do that!"

They all laughed, but Arthur quickly put another shot in front of her.

As they continued to joke, it became clear that the group really thought she was more drunk than she really was. "I'm starting to think that you made up this crazy, drunken version of you," Ian teased.

They are pretty much daring me to do something stupid, she realized. For now, she would continue to tease them. "No way, but I have to see you guys all again, and I don't need my parents hearing that I came over here and got drunk."

"Do you really think we would rat you out like that?" Arthur grinned.

"And besides, you're already drunk," Mr. Matthews added.

"Ha!" Mandy almost snorted. She was certainly starting to feel tipsy, but was still not that bad. However, she found it entertaining how they kept trying to convince her of her drunkenness. "Oh, you'll know when I'm drunk!"

"Oh?" That piqued their interest. "And how so?"

"Because I'll start telling you stuff that I would never talk about sober."

Paul took the bait. "Like what?"

She giggled. "I don't know... like sex and stuff I guess."

"Well, now you need to tell us something. You can't just leave us hanging like that."

"No way!" The combination of alcohol, adrenaline, and a captive male audience was a beginning to wear down her resistance. She was teasing them and loving every moment.

"Oh, come on." Arthur encouraged. "Tell us something that you wouldn't tell us sober. Our lips are sealed."

Mandy just smiled and shook her head.

Mr. Richards, who had been mostly silent during this exchange, finally spoke up. "You guys realize that she is just leading you on, right?" He looked her in the eye and smirked. "Maybe you do have a bit of a wild side, after all."

Mandy blushed. "Sometimes." She was not used to people seeing through her so easily. Am I that easy to read?

"Okay," Paul said, determined, "well, just tell us something and we will let it go."

She grinned widely. "Well... what do you want to know?"

"Something you would never tell us sober."

She was having so much fun. "You'll need to be more specific than that."

"Okay well..." He looked to the other guys as though he was seeking the courage to put a question out there on their behalf. "...Umm... what is the craziest thing you've ever done?"

She looked from Paul to Mr. Richards, and back again. It was a question she had expected, but she was not sure she could give the answer that she wanted. As she struggled to find the words, she could feel her face turning red. "Well... I don't know if I should tell you that."

The guys all voiced their disapproval and assured her that her secret was safe with them.

"Umm... I—" She stuttered, unusually nervous considering everything she had done recently. "I used to flash the neighbors at my dorm. I mean, I would pretend that it was an accident. I'd leave the curtains open and get changed as if I didn't know."

The guys looked to one another, but said nothing.

Mandy continued. "And I guess I probably did some crazier stuff than that, but I was pretty drunk."

Arthur poured another round of shots as Mr. Matthews finally spoke. "Wow... wish I could be your neighbor."

Mandy and Arthur looked at each other for a half second as they laughed. She took a drink and stared out the window towards her own bedroom window. "Well, accidents can happen I suppose."

"I guess that is true."

Mandy stood up and leaned over the table, towards the window. "I never realized how well you could see my room from here." As she leaned forward, she could feel her skirt lifting, coming ever closer to the lower contours of her ass.

"Careful there, Mandy," Arthur warned, light-heartedly. "Or Doug might take a look up your skirt."

Still leaning forward, she looked from Mr. Matthews to Arthur. "It's okay, I'm wearing panties." When I get home, I think I'll have to give them another show after all this teasing, she thought.

"Are you?" Mr. Matthew shamelessly leaned to the side to get a better vantage point. "It doesn't look like it."

"Yes!" She cried with a laugh. Mandy loved that they were no longer even trying to be discreet with their flirting. Once she was back in her room, she would need to up the ante. Would it be too much if I masturbated for them? Is there such thing as too much after everything that I've—

Just as she was about to sit down, she felt her skirt creeping up even farther. Startled, she turned her head to find Mr. Matthews holding the hem. She stared at him, dumbfounded.

"What? You said you were wearing panties. I just wanted to confirm." He pulled the back of the skirt up, so that it was at waist level. Her butt cheeks were now on display to the two men sitting beside her, the material of the thong nestled deeply between them.

Mandy squealed and knocked his hand away, flattening the skirt down into place. "There, are you happy now?!" She should have been mad, but she was not, and her voice sounded more amused than angry.

"Very."

Mandy quickly sat back down before he could think of pushing his luck again.

"So was she wearing any?" Paul asked. "We couldn't see over here."

"Not really," Mr. Matthew answered with a smirk.

"What?!" Mandy was confused. "Yes I was... I mean, yes I am. It's a thong."

"Well, it's your word against Doug's."

Ian spoke up, catching the direction that the conversation was going. "I guess you're going to have to prove it."

"What?! No way!" She could feel her nipples hardening beneath the thin material of her top. Oh shit, she thought as her body began to betray her. The alcohol was finally hitting her all at once. Beneath the bright kitchen lights, there was no way that they would not notice.

"Just a quick peek."

She hesitated, caught between the wants of her heart and her brain. They noticed her hesitation, and the other guys began to immediately cheer her on. So much for peer pressure, she thought. It suddenly dawned on her that perhaps she was drunk after all. It's not like I haven't already flashed them. Is this really that bad? Trying to feign cool indifference, she asked, "What do I get if I do?"

Ian laughed. "The satisfaction of proving Doug wrong."

The silence that followed lasted for only a few seconds, but Mandy felt the weight of it on her shoulders. We all want the same thing, she realized. I don't know why I'm even trying to fight it.

Pushing her chair back, she stood and turned. With her back to the audience, she reached behind and took the bottom of her skirt in both hands. Before giving herself a chance to rethink her actions, she lifted the skirt. Even with her back to them, she could feel all of their eyes on her mostly exposed ass.

"There, see? Underwear. Doug is just a liar," she said, proud of her victory. Dropping the skirt, she turned back towards the men. It felt strange to refer to her former teacher by his first name.

Ian spoke again. "I believe you, but they don't leave much to the imagination now, do they. What is the front like?"

Without a word, Doug grabbed the skirt a second time and lifted it entirely, exposing her from the waist down. This time, the men were treated to a view of her panty-clad crotch. Although the thong provided ample coverage in the front compared to the rear, it was still startling to have nothing but a thin layer of red lace between this group of men and her most private region.

Again, she squealed and knocked the skirt from his hands. Again, she knew that she should have been angry, but she could not hold back from a fit of giggling.

She needed to cool down. The warm night, the alcohol, and the excitement were starting to get to her, and the more that she perspired, the more her tank top would cling to her skin. "I'm going to the washroom," she announced. "You guys are getting way too hands-on." The words would have sounded condemning if not for the huge grin across her face.

"Do you want us to stop?" Paul asked.

Mandy did not answer, but merely looked back and stuck her tongue out at the group before exiting the kitchen into the living room. On her right was the stairs, and on her left was a small downstairs washroom.

Finally alone, she splashed some cold water on her face and took a quick pee. After taking a moment to catch her breath, she stared at the mirror and wondered if she could go back out there. They've seen a whole new side of you tonight, she told her reflection. How are you going to proceed from here?

Taking a deep breath, she slipped her hands under her skirt and took hold of her thong by the waistband. Slowly, she slipped it down her thighs until it passed her knees and dropped of its own accord.

Leaving it on the floor where it landed, she left the washroom and took her seat in the kitchen.

"Mandy," Paul said immediately as she sat, "we were having a debate while you were gone."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. You proved you're wearing panties. But you never mentioned a bra."

Holy fuck. Is this really happening? The words caught in her throat as she tried to speak. "I... I'm not."

"That's what I said," Paul answered enthusiastically. "Arthur didn't believe me". He waited a moment before moving on to his obvious next question. "Can you be a good sport and settle it for good?"

"I'm not wearing one," she repeated, sheepishly.

"Yeah, I know. But can you prove Arthur wrong for me? I'd really appreciate it."

She could not believe how forward these guys had become in the last hour. "How?" At the very least, I'm going to make him say it.

"Well, I guess the most definitive way would be to give us a quick look."

"So... lift my shirt?"

"I was actually going to suggest taking it off."

"No way! This is all you get." As she spoke, Mandy grabbed the bottom on her shirt with one hand. She slowly lifted it, revealing her toned midsection. Just as the shirt reached the bottom of her breasts, she stopped. The pale flesh of her young breasts peeked out from under the yellow material. With each breath, she could feel her globes pushing out from under their cover, trying to break free.

Within a split second, she brought her other arm up across her chest just as she gave the top a firm yank, spilling her ample chest. Looking down, her nipples were mostly covered, with her large pink areolas just barely protruding from the modest cover provided by the arm.

All eyes were locked on her, as every man in the room waited to see her next move. To their disappointment, she dropped the shirt and slipped it back over her body. "There. No bra."

"That doesn't count," Paul argued. "But that's okay. No need to do anything you don't want to do."

So now it's up to me, is it? "Alright, well in that case..." In a single gesture, she grabbed the shirt and gave it a lift, revealing her breasts for less than second before covering herself again. The guys let out a celebratory cry that reminded her of someone scoring a winning goal. It momentarily brought her back to her night in the boys' dormitory, with Kelly...

"Much better," Ian said, vocalizing the obvious consensus of the group.

"Good," Mandy said, trying to suppress her body's desires. "Now, let's talk about something other than my boobs."

"I don't know if I can," Mr. Matthews admitted with a laugh.

They tried for a short while, but sexual themes and jokes kept slipping back into the conversation. The guys were interested in hearing about more of Mandy's experience at university. She finally relented, telling the story of the toga party and losing her gown in front of the large crowd.

"That must have been scary," Mr. Richards responded, "being exposed in front of a bunch of horny college boys."

"A little, but it was all in good fun."

"I like your idea of fun," Ian said, looking her in the eyes with a smirk.

"Me too," she said, returning the gesture.

Her heart was pounding, and she was not sure how much longer she could tease them like this before she came from the thrill alone. Biting her lower lip, she stood and leaned over the table again, looking out towards the window. She leaned farther this time, resting her elbows on the surface.

"I guess I should probably go soon," she lied. "I think I might have left the TV on—"

With only a chuckle as warning, she felt the back of her skirt being pulled up again. "Oh shit," Mr. Matthews muttered, seeing her bare ass exposed this time.

"What is it?" The other guys asked, almost in unison.

Mr. Matthews and Mr. Richards grinned at one another and grabbed each side of the skirt, raising it. Mandy squealed again in response and pressed both hands across the front to hold it in place. They continued to playfully tug, lifting the back higher and putting more strain on the front. She worried that the material might rip, but she could only laugh as they wrestled.

Her ass was now fully exposed to the two men behind her, and she tried to lean forward to keep a tight grip on her garment. Trying to maintain her footing, she spread her stance wider and locked her elbows to her sides.

"Nice try, guys!" She bragged, as it finally seemed like they were easing their efforts. Suddenly, a hand slipped up between her thighs and came to rest over her bare crotch. Surprised, a gasp was the only sound she could muster.

She released the skirt and grabbed the invading hand. She intended to pull it away, but something stopped her. A realization sparked in the back of her mind. If you don't stop this, you are writing them a blank cheque to do as they please.

As she started to stand upright, another hand on her back held her steady. Her head raced with thoughts. Now is your last chance to say something. This is a line that you never even imagined crossing before—your parents' friends. It's degrading, this and opens you up to all kinds of collateral damage that you haven't even considered. Stop it now.

Mandy loosened her grip and placed her hands flat on the table. Spreading her legs wider apart, the hand now explored her unhindered. A finger immediately slipped between the folds of her aroused lips and into her moist cunt. She drew a sharp breath and pushed her hips back.

"Oh, fuck," Arthur exclaimed from across the table as he stared at his young neighbor.

Mandy looked up at him, but coherent words refused to escape her lips.

"I knew she was getting flirty," Paul said in awe, "but I had no idea she was so horny."

"Oh, you have no idea," Mr. Matthew announced from behind her. "She is dripping wet back here."

Well, at least I know whose hand is inside me now, she thought. His finger was now stretching her hungry opening and pushing deeper inside of her body.

Ian smiled at her but spoke to the remainder of the group. "Who would have thought Travis' little girl would turn out to be such a friendly young woman? I wonder who she picked that up from."

They were talking about her as if she was not even there. However, even if she had wanted to defend herself, her attention was focused on the force building between her legs. She put her weight on the table, afraid that her knees would give way.