A Gift for Daddy

Story Info
Baby girl surprises her Daddy with something special.
3.6k words
4.38
16.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babypks
Babypks
60 Followers

I come home from an afternoon of shopping with the girls and find you passed out on the couch. You look so handsome as you lay there, only wearing a pair of basketball shorts. It has been a long busy week for you so it's no surprise to find you snoring. You are sleeping like you do when you're totally relaxed. One hand is on your stomach and the other hand is above your head. Normally one leg is pulled up and the other is stretched out today, one leg is stretched out on the couch the other on the floor. You have a semi hard on so you must be having a good dream. I smile thinking, if I wanted, I could run my hands up your thighs and take full advantage of you. While everything in me wants to drop to my knees and service you I know you need your rest.

I take my bags to the bedroom and start going thru my things. You told me I deserved a treat so I bought a few new bras and some panties. A cute black t shirt dress and some new shoes, but the main attraction is the black and hot pink pin striped corset. When I saw it in the store I immediately thought of you. Black and pink are two of my favorite color combinations. I think it shows off my naughty and nice side all at the same time. I know he loves it when I dress up for him and he had been working so hard it seemed only fair to get him a gift as well. I am a bigger girl so outfits like these are hard to find. With large heavy breast with nipples that seem to always be hard, and they are darker and stand out in contrast to my pale breasts. My tummy is soft and round and thankfully fits my short frame surprisingly well. My hips are wide and led to a large round bubbled ass. My thighs are large but well-toned. I guess you could say I am athletically thick with just a little extra. The corset fits snug and pushes my already large breasts even higher. Pair of black lace thong panties and black fishnet stockings finishes off the outfit, and highlight my ass and thighs nicely. The laces of the corset are hot pink ribbon and the graders have hot pink bows on the back. I am a sucker for a cute outfit and this one also makes me look damn good if I must say so. A wicked smile crosses my face. I know a sure fire way to wake you up with a smile.

I take off my current outfit so I can put on the new corset. I sit on the bed and lace it up making sure it's tight in all the right places. I slide on the panties and the stockings and clip them into the garters. I look in the mirror and smile. It had taken me a lot to get to that point but I love what I see and so does my Daddy. I put away my new things and put my plan into motion. I arrange the pillows on the bed so when you walk in and see me propped up on them you will get a good visual image. I check the hall and make sure I haven't woken you up. Getting into position on the bed I stifle a giggle and call you.

I hear the ring tone on your phone ring in the living room. By the third ring you pick up.

"Hey baby girl, how is shopping going?" I can hear the sleep still in your voice.

"I bought you a gift Daddy would you like to see a picture or do you want to wait?" It's hard to hide my giggle and be quiet so you won't know I'm home but I manage.

"Why did you buy a gift for Daddy baby girl? You know I wanted you to spoil yourself not me." He sounded curious but nothing she did surprised him anymore.

"It's kind of a gift for both of us Daddy do you want to see?" I giggle a little this time.

"What did you do baby? I hear the laugh in your voice." You're fully awake now and I hear you sit up on the couch.

"Daddy, do you want to see the gift or not?" I put a little pout into my voice knowing I will pay for it later.

"Are you getting an attitude with me baby girl?? There was a slight change in his voice. One that said if she pushed to far she would ruin her own surprise.

"No Daddy I am just really excited for you to see." I was giggling again.

"Of course Daddy wants to see. When will you be home baby girl?" I can hear the smile back in your voice.

"Come to the bedroom Daddy, your gift is wrapped and waiting for you." I giggle out loud this time so you know I'm home.

"Baby girl are you here and what have you done this time?" God bless my Daddy he never gets aggravated with me or my silliness that I'm aware of. Battiness and disrespect was something different

"Come see Daddy." I'm still giggling when you get to the door and you stop as you see me propped up on our pillows.

"Damn it baby girl!! You look hot!! Daddy approves!!" You smile from ear to ear as you walk to the bed. "Come here baby and let me look at you." You hold your hand out to me and I get on my hands and knees and crawl down the bed.

I stick my ass in the air so you can see the thong. When I get to the edge of the bed you help me get up and I stand in front of you. I stand with my hands behind my back so you can see my entire outfit.

"Turn around for Daddy slowly." I can hear the want in your voice building.

I do a slow circle so you can take all of me in. When you see the little pink bows on the back you smile. "Stop right there baby."

You walk around me taking my hand and turn me around as you sit on the edge of the bed. With my back to you, you grab my hips gently and tell me to back up. I take a few steps back. "Stop right there baby girl." I knew you would love the back. "Such pretty bows for such a pretty princess." There is the wanting in your voice again.

I can feel your knees on my thighs as I stand in front of you. There is no feeling of self-consciousness; you make me feel strong and beautiful. Gently you press your lips to my right ass cheek and kiss across to my left. I sigh softly as you touch me. There is a rush of heat all over my body and I'm covered in goose bumps. You begin running your hands up and down the outsides of my thighs, I place my hands on top of yours and close my eyes. Sighing I take in the feeling of your strong hands and soft lips as you kiss and rub my bottom. There is a slow building throb growing deep in me and a rush of wetness.

"Baby girl I want you to bend over and spread your cheeks for Daddy." Your voice has gotten deep and husky.

I bend at the waist and spread myself open for you. You grab my hips so I don't fall and kiss your way closer to my tight little pink pucker. I suck in my breath as your tongue touches me thru the lace of my panties.

"Ooooooo Daddy." I call out.

You begin licking circles slowly around my rim and gently into me. I can feel my pussy spasm and begin to ache with need. I continue to get hotter as you kiss and lick my bottom. I moan softly with each pass of your tongue. You go lower till your face is buried in between my cheeks, licking from my pussy to my tight little asshole. It's all I can do to stand still as I moan softly. My legs begin to shake as you cover my most sensitive areas with your lips and tongue. You bring one hand up and move my thong out of the way. I quickly suck in my breath and my pussy spasms harder as your tongue touches my lips unhindered by thin lace.

"Oh my God Daddy that feels so fucking good!! You're such a good Daddy." You never miss a beat as you continue to kiss and lick me. Wetness is now running between my lips and mixing with the spit on your tongue.

You slide your thumb into my sopping wet pussy and get it good and wet and begin to rub my little pucker. You are so gentle when you touch me I ache. You rub me slowly pushing two fingers into my pussy curling them to find my center. I push my hips into your fingers.

"Ooooo yes Daddy. You know just where to touch me." I begin to breathe hard and moan louder.

Your grip on my hips tightens and your fingers dig into me. I hear you groan as you pull away from my dripping honey pot. I whimper as your no longer touching me.

"Princess I want you to straddle my lap and put your hands on the floor for Daddy." I don't hesitate as I hear the command, even if it is in a hushed voice. I straddle you and place my hands flat on the floor.

My wet girl parts inches from your face. I can feel your breath across my wet open lips and shudder. I feel you move and then feel the heat spread across my right ass cheek as your hand connects. "No whining or I'll stop." I hear the smirk in your voice. If I didn't know you loved to hear me whine and beg for your touch I would be worried, it's part of that thin line you walk as a baby girl with bratty tendencies.

You go back to rubbing my hips and caress the red hand print that now colors my bottom. Your fingers are grazing my puffy lips and pulling them apart. You slip your thumb back into me and begin to slide in and out. My girl honey now flowing heavily and my breathing hard. You draw the wetness and from my pussy and across my tight asshole, rubbing it around and just inside.

"Oh fuck Daddy. Yeesssss!!" At my moan you push your thumb into my ass and begin to push your fingers into my quivering pussy again.

My body is wanton and shaking all over. I rock my hips and beg you. "Fuck me harder Daddy please."

I want you to use me and take all that I have. I belong to you, mind, body and soul. You push into me faster and harder. My pussy clenches around your fingers so hard it makes a sucking, splashing noise as you do it. I am so lost in the pleasure you're giving me that I don't care that I am whimpering and begging like a common whore. You grind your tongue into my honey hole and lick up all the wetness flowing freely from me. I can feel the orgasm building slowly as you pump your fingers into me deeper.

"More fingers." Is all I moan. You slide a third finger into me. "YES DADDY YES!!" I begin to rock my hips like a little slut. Begging and calling your name.

I can feel the wave wash over me I'm so close to Cuming. All I need at this point is your permission.

"Oooooo Daddy MAY I cum. Please Daddy please?!?!?!?!?!" I put the infuses on may, because my orgasms also belong to you.

You pull back "Yes baby cum on Daddy's face." With your permission and your tongue buried in my pussy I begin to shake and cum all over your tongue and lips.

"Yessss Daddy, thank you. Oh damn." You side your fingers all the way into my ass as I cum and lick faster.

Wave after wave of pleasure flood my body. I keep moaning and calling your name until I'm out of breath. You pull out of me slowly and lower me into your lap. I lean my body into yours panting and dripping wet.

"Good girl baby." You say as you kiss my neck. "Can you stand up my dirty little slut." I hear pride in your voice as you speak.

I just shake my head as I'm still panting and coming down from the first orgasm. You wrap your strong arms around me and just hold me for a moment. I feel so safe and wanted in your arms. This is my happy place. The one place I don't have to worry because I know you will always take care of me. I can feel your hard cock on my ass and I smile. Time to make you beg, as if, and I begin to rub my ass across you.

"Baby girl you know what that does to Daddy." Your voice is low in my ear and I continue to grind my ass across your lap.

"Baby girl get into the bed. Daddy needs to feel my kitty around your monster now." Hearing you use out little names for my pussy and your cock makes my heart swell. I reluctantly leave your arms and get onto the bed. I lay flat on my back and watch you take off your shorts. Your cock sticks straight out and is rock hard, pre cum oozing and covering your thick head. I lick my lips.

You laugh "My little cock hungry baby girl." You say as you stand beside the bed stroking just out of reach.

"Daddy I can't help it you taste so good. Please can I taste you." I put a pout in my voice.

You smile and caress my cheek. "How can Daddy say no to that baby girl?" I turn and lay on my stomach licking the head of your cock.

You put both hands on top of my head and moan. "Fuck baby girl your tongue feels good on Daddy's Monster."

I swirl my tongue around the head of your cock and feel it bounce on my tongue. I wrap my lips around you and begin to suck the head.

"Oh, you cum hungry slut. You're gonna make Daddy cum and I want to fill up my kitty." There is ecstasy on your face as I take you in deeper.

I look up at you thru my lashes and just keep sucking as I look into your eyes. You pull my head closer to you until I have all of you in my mouth.

"Stay where you are don't move baby." You begin rocking your hips fucking my mouth.

I grab your hips and hold on. You look down at me. I have my knees bent and my feet in the air kicking them back and forth. You just smile. You lean over and smack my right ass cheek. I jump but don't stop what I'm doing. You spank the left and I whimper a little. You rub where you just smacked and do it again. I wiggle my ass and moan.

"You really are amazing baby girl. Your body is beautifully made. Mmmmmm I am one lucky Daddy. Now no pouting but lay down." I whimper and wrap my arms around your thighs tighter.

You smack my ass hard and I can feel the whelp rising and I cry out.

"I knew that would do it. Now turn around baby girl." There is just a touch of control in your voice.

I do as I'm told and turn around. My heavy tits sway as I move and you rub my ass when I'm in front of you. I lay my head on my arms and arch my back as I spread my legs for you. You look down at me and stroke your cock.

"God damn baby girl you are so wet." You reach out your hand cup my pussy.

"Oooooooooo Daddy yes it's throbbing so hard." I moan.

You walk closer to me just rubbing the head against my pussy lips gently parting them. I push back into you.

"Yes Daddy please please put your monster in my kitty. Please Daddy." I know you love it when I beg for your cock, but even if you didn't I would. I need it like I need air.

"Is that what you want baby. You want Daddy's cock." Still teasing me. I back up more.

"Fuck yes Daddy. Make me your little slut." I whimper.

You slide into me and I all but scream, you feel so good. I feel your fingers grip my hips and go balls deep into me. I push up on my hands and bounce my ass onto your cock.

"Yes baby girl fuck Daddy's cock." You growl as you push into me.

I rock my hips back and forth on your shaft. Feeling you hit my g spot with each thrust. I tighten around you and fuck you like my life depends on it. Your fingers are digging into my thighs so hard I will have bruises tomorrow. You pull out of me and rub your cock up and down my needy slit. You lean down and start at the crack of my ass and lick up my spine, when you reach my neck you slam deep into me. I suck in my breath and clinch the walls of my pussy around you.

"FUCK!!" is all you say and bite the side of my neck.

"Ooooooooo Daddy I need to cum right now. Fuck please let me cum!" I'm bucking my hips into you so hard my tits shake.

You reach under me grabbing my tits and you pull my nipples. The pain spreads across my chest so deliciously and just nearly pushes me over the edge.

"Cum for your DADDY right now baby." The control in your voice is dark and hungry.

I squirt all over your cock and down my thighs. I'm so lost I can't speak. My whole body is jerking and on fire. You begin pushing into me so deep and hard your balls slap my clit. You let go of my tits and grab my hips. I feel your fingers dig into me and it just pushes me further over the edge and I cum again.

"Yes baby girl keep cumming for Daddy. You are such a good girl." Your voice undoes me as usual and another orgasm rocks my body. I am so lost to in the feeling I slide into a place where only my needs and feelings live. I can hear our bodies slapping together and feel wave after crashing wave of pleasure and happiness was over me. It is so overwhelming I begin to cry and moan.

"Yes Daddy. Yes Daddy." Is all I can say and I just keep repeating it over and over.

You grip my hips harder and push into me so deep. Your balls slapping my clit so hard it keeps the orgasm going. I hear you grunting and moaning as you ram into me.

"Oh baby girl Daddy is fixing to cum. FUCK!! I'm cumin baby YESSSS!!" You groan as your first shot of cum shoots deep in me.

I fill your hot jets of cum inside me, filling me up until both of our juices run down my thighs and puddle below me on the bed. With the last shot you jerk and lay across my back panting. I can feel you shaking and your heart racing as you wrap your arms around my waist.

"Damn princess I think you were right. This is a gift for us both.' You chuckle.

When you hear me sniffle you lay beside me and pull me close to you.

"Baby, tell Daddy what's wrong. Did I hurt you?" It always amazes me how you can go from a man in total control to wrapped around my finger so quickly.

Your voice brings me back to reality. I am panting and still a little weepy but assure you that I am fine.

"Daddy I am the luckiest little princess because you are the best Daddy in the world. I'm not crying because I'm sad it's because you make me so very happy!"

You wipe my tears as you caress my face and kiss me deep. I snuggle into your chest and melt into you. You wrap your arms around me and hold me tight, kissing my cheeks and my eyes. You rest your cheek on top of my head.

"No princess you have it all wrong. I am the luckiest Daddy because I have you and guess what baby? I'm never letting you go." You pull me closer to you and hold me.

Feeling our breathing sync up and our bodies begin to relax I lay there and think of all the time we have left together.

"Well, Daddy did you like your gift?" I whisper as I wiggle closer to you.

"Yes princess I love my gift and the outfit is beautiful too." You kiss the side of my neck and turn my face to yours so you can kiss my lips.

I simply smile into your eyes and kiss you right back.

Babypks
Babypks
60 Followers