All Comments on 'A Gift From God'

by NTRmaster

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
your a sick fuck

author animals like yourself should just go die.

this belongs in fetish or nonconsent not in lw

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Didn't get the same type of feeling at the end of this one as usually do. Either getting use to your tales or it was a bit predictable. You are talented, maybe you should expand your genre a little and every now and the throw in a brutual ntr to shock

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You gotta be kidding....

Damn, you are an unmitigated asshole for daring to write such sorry crap. Did your parents have any children that lived?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sick

very sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can only hope

Can only hope that someday some of what you write about will happen to you and then see how you feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You must be...

a man-hating lesbian who some man shit on pretty badly. My big question is how the editors will let this purely BDSM stuff be posted in Loving Wives...

vestspetvestspetover 12 years ago
Terrible

The object of a good writer is to make the hero likable, instead you've made pity John so much, I wish he would just die, so he didn't have to be humiliated by the doctor, the nurse and his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh. My. God.

This was not a story. Absolutely no redeeming features at all. As a matter of fact this piece of writing was actually more offensive than virtually anything I've ever read here on this site. And I read a lot. I will not be reading anything else you write in the future. Sorry.

chootkabhootchootkabhootover 12 years ago
pathetic

one sick fucker. should be banned from this site. he is also scared to share any details in his biography. truly demented

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
shit

Cause you are not able to live, you think that writing like that about people you 'll become something

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
God?!?!?????

Never realized there was a God of BULLSHIT! You should burn your notebooks, break your pens and pencils, and reformat your computer. Maybe then the world will be safe from the sadistic garbage you call erotic fiction.

sheridan8000sheridan8000over 12 years ago
SICK

is this a story?

it is the most stupid an patetic story ....

im sick of you....

you have to go to a doctor YOU ARE ILL.

i hope you... no i never hope that is too sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Piece of crap

I have to echo the sentiments of everyone else. This is vile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
misleading

After reading this story I had to look back at the title several times and wonder how the title had anything to do with the story. Also it makes me wonder what kind of god this writer believes in. Though the writing in its self was decent it was a story of torture. There really was no redeaming quality with this tale. I would suggest for next attempt at writing that the author should try to come up with a better plot then to write a story that really has little meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well...

One of the sickest stories that I've read here. The title is misleading,and an easy 1* vote from me

stanisemstanisemover 12 years ago
People should learn from your name

NTR or netorare is japanese genre, very popular in hentai (manga, videogames, videos). The translation means having your lover taken from you . The genre is set to bring out feelings of betrayal and hurt.

I had wanted to see a western take on this genre to see if it holds up. Judging from the comments, it does. I think most of the readers heads would explode watching True Blue or reading some of Kyouden Sanbun's works. But the stories you've created, including this one, do the genre justice. So congratulations. seeing whatt you are trying to accomplish, I give the story a 5. I look forward to seeing more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I would have given it 5 Stars ...

If Worst Story Ever Submitted to Literotica was a category. This is garbage and I skimmed thru everything after page one. It's set up for a better writer to fix it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

sickest story & Author

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done

another masterpiece. Well written and tremendous ending. Thanks for sharing this wonderful tale.

David1943David1943over 12 years ago
Such a promising title....

followed by pure ordure. You are truly a sick, demented soul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fetish?

Gotta vote low since the category is wrong.

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
I have to agree

I have to agree. If reaction was what you were after you got it, all negative. Sorry, but from now on, if I see you as the author, I will take a pass on any more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Feel Sorry

While you are able to put words together, your thoughts are without merit and your ideas are pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WARNING

Do not read this story. It is very sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
????

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! Can't beleave I wasted my time reading this crap.

Sandman55Sandman55over 12 years ago
dude..

What the fuck is wrong with you...worst piece of shit I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BS

this story should have come with a "piece of shit" warning so potential readers would be warned away from wasting their time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong Genre

Your stories are all horror. Not erotic horror, just horror. I happen to like psychological stories, but not on literotica. Also, after reading one of your stories, its easy to predict the rest. You use the same plot-line over and over again. I would also recommend switching up genders. Its always a man seducing a wife who is way too hot for her husband. Why not make it a woman doing the manipulation?

Lastly, none of your protagonists ever have kids. I wonder if that is because its harder to sell the story of a wife throwing away her marriage to become a willing sex slave to some stud when there are children involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong Category and Really SICK!

Probably the worst story to ever be posted on this site!

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 12 years ago
Epilog

It took two year of pain and humiliation, but I learned to keep myself almost motionless as the drugs wore off for my torture sessions. I tensed my biceps and triceps against each other over and over again, along with clenching my fists. I also learned to talk in a mere whisper.

Dr. Castle came in to goat on day, as he normally did before a new torture session. He closed the door and started into his rant, and I whipered back at him. His ear was no more than an inch from my ear as I made my move. One arm pressed him against my body as the other grabbed his face and pulled. In less than a half a second I heard the snap of his neck, and I felt his body relax. He dropped the water bottle that he was carrying and I pushed his body off the bed.

I returned to my normal comatose position on the bed, and waited. Ten minutes later, a nurce came in and spotted Dr. Castle heaped on the wet floor. My eyes teared up with happiness as I watched the mayhem before me.

A WEEK LATER...

2:37 AM - I had planned the excape well, and made it to the stair well unseen. I made it to the basement, and hid in a closet, along with a box of cheese crackers and a case of bottle water. Six days later, I left hospital hell forever.

SIX MONTHS LATER...

Tara came in with a nurse and smiled. "Dr. Castle, you can't believe how happy I am that my husband was such a wimp that he couldn't completely break your neck. It seems that the nerves for your motor functions were the only ones effected. You're now our perfect sex slave, and I hope that you're really hungry today, six of your ex-patients are here, and we have a lot planned for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you are sick

takes someone sick to write this. read a couple chapter, then i finally said no more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'll second the motion that you are a very sick person

I only hope that someboby kills y0u with extreme predjudice I have never read a writer I wanted to hurt as much as you..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Should be in the horror category

It's a great horror story, not normally the genre I read, so I must say that it depressed the hell out of me at the end.

You see what happens when you put a cuckold story in the LW section and give the husband no means of revenge, or at least the opportunity to walk away as a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
they let psych patients have a computer?

At least writing will keep you off the streets and away from human beings.

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
Life is ugly enough. And I know full well that happy endings in REAL LIFE are rare.

Which, of course, is why we come to Lit....Then we get this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what was that

was it a story? i think the author is reincarnation of the fuhrer and has come back for revenge. this story is a new age concentration camp. it was totally sick, perverted and disgusting. the characters were psycho and totally insane. and yeah it belonged to the horror section.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
U R The Master Of Disaster

The master of pitiless, unrelenting , malovent disaster: when I read you it's like my worst nighmares committed to print. Truth to tell you have scared the shit out of me and I don't have much to say but ' good luck with that'.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Crap

why write such crap. So gloomy and sad.

db1044db1044over 12 years ago
Wrong Category

This should be in Non-Consensual rather than Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sick

You are one sick sub-human

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: People should learn from your name

So what? Moronic shit is still moronic shit, even if it is a "genre". That does not forgive a lack of logic, reason, or thought. For example, the idea that NO ONE thought to get a second opinion is beyond moronic.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 12 years ago
This is just sick!

Dude, you need to get serious professional help. I mean it. This is not erotic, a fetish, and certainly NOT a LW story. I hope the LE editorial staff wakes up and alerts someone about you before you go off and do someone some serious damage!

Get some help. Your mind must be a very, very scary place!

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
Great horror story...just a bit too transparent... More like Stephen Queen than Stephen King.

The plot twists were, unfortunately a bit too easy to see coming, and the characters were all way too cartoonish to really take seriously...more like Edgar Allen Hoe than Edgar Allen Poe. Nonetheless, I applaud this authors efforts. Dean Cunts??? Ha ha ha he smirked! Speaking of that, hey NTR, write a better way of communicating a sinister laugh. I cringed (with annoyed embarrassment, not horror) reading Dr. Castle's or Tara's laugh...all I could think of was the cartoon character Simon Barsinister. Despite my obnoxious diatribe here, I did enjoy reading this story...it was a very good fun read, so thank you NTR and please forgive me for being a jerk.

vestspetvestspetover 12 years ago
ending No. 2

I was inspired by OldHideki's epilogue. In my ending, John is transferred to a different ward, and his nurse discovers that John's been drugged. She helps manages to get his system cleaned of the drugs without Dr Castle finding out. He awakens and with his nurse's help, who's fallen in love with John, plots to have Dr. Castle and Lara disappear, burying then alive, after being injected by the same drugs Dr Castle had injected in John. Lara is declared dead and John and the Nurse live happily ever after, living on the money he was given to settle a lawsuit he brought against the hospital, Dr Castle's estate and the nurse.

looking4itlooking4itover 12 years ago

About made me puke.

looking4itlooking4itover 12 years ago

About made me puke. In all honestly I feel I should come and beat the living hell out of you just for the shear principle of the matter. I'm glad your stories have been banned from lit, unfortunately they stopped the banning too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sick demented writer wasting his talent to spread pain

Title says it all doesn't it little sick demented one.<P>

You must live in pain yourself but by choice as helpless male humiliation excites you - the question is why.<P>

Did you drown puppies and kill kittens for yucks as a child or are you still one little sick puppy?<P>

There is no possible reasonable excuse for the way you express yourself except to seek negative comments to feel as worthless as you feel you are.<P>

Sad for those around you and too late for help it seems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot Story!

Loved the story. Big tits, a beautiful woman, a massive cock, sadism, big cum loads, emotions on edge. What's the matter with all of you? It's a great fuck story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
like it or not

The author must like this kind of stories cause he's writing them. Apart of the writing, which by itself is fairly decent, the storyline mostly gathers negative comments. Mine's one of them. Not my cup of cake and I resent that they could be praised by some people. But realisticly, there's a kind of everything. Looking at the scores of the stories, the author must understand that his stories do not meet wide appreciation. I assume he/she doesn't care anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
let the husband get even

dr castle needs to be crippled for life and the two big titted women need to either have their tits removed to their chest or taken to a whorehouse in afica that specializes in bdsm for the rest of their life, however short that may be. maybe some old special forces friends of his take on the job of doing this for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Write On Write On

NTRmaster you know it's a very good fictional work when reading comments from others wanting to harm imaginary characters. Ignore those unable to differentiate fact from fiction and keep writing these tales of beautiful women being taken. With fist raised I exclaim: write on write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes you sick

Normally I would say to each his own. But from the way you wrote this, it appears you derive as much pleasure tormenting your readers with hope. As Dr. Castle does his victims. You presented this as one type of story and gave another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An asshole can be a pussy(girl)

Unfortunately you created a character that most men will feel sorry for. Although this story has some hot moments, it also paints a very interesting picture of you. Like it or not HERE IT IS: I think you are a ......girl.....am I right or left????? I am not judging., but this story made me feel very helpless, not horny and very pissed off. Thanks for an interesting read, and I mean really. Under fetishes u list:"NTR, cheating, betrayal, bad endings, sadism, masochism". Why??? Tell us more about.....YOU. I think your story will be fascinating one. Good luck and I hope you will find some piece and hopefully some "happy ending or ings with a real dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It may be A literotica cop out, but

I have to say, that I hated the story, but at the same time I had to finish it. On the one hand, I thought the author did a great job of putting characters in extreme situations, on the other hand the final betrayal made the main character seem like so much plastic. Yeah, I understand that it's a cuckold story, and he's supposed to be limp and ruined, just like all the brainless big breasted bimbos in other stories are supposed to be cock-hungry cardboard cutouts. But Really? Feelings of love rush back into him? After she let THAT happen to him?! No frantic search for sharp objects? No test of her sincerity?

Just another trite gloating session ended by a needle?

That's a rather large leap, but hey why have round characters, when you can tell flat ones what to do, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NTRmaster have personal issues...

There is no Loving Wives here.Sadic plot.Erotic... for who?Or better, how many?

Do you know what means FETISH category?

Dude, a friend of mine is a good doctor, and could help you...

(Paulo in Spain)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hated the story

I hated the story and I think it would be poetic justice to see that you were personally tortured like that for a very long time. It's people like you that want normal people to want to castrate you just to save the population from you reproducing.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Better then the 2nd one I read.

You are .....gift from God....... NO!?

Thank you for some exiting reading. First I really hated it, and was gonna leave some nasty remarks(actually I did, under "anonymous"(I was not registered then)), but later something happened, and I went back to read some more of your stories....... Now my life will change. Thank's to you, I will reevaluate my relationship. I am sure, she will be sorry, if things are not going to go my way. From now on it is only my way. I will use every trick in your "book" to cruelly manipulate, psychologically hurt, sadistically betray her. In order for me to achieve this I will only need to grow giant TITS. Just kidding. Thanks again. You did open my eyes on few things I could not p..t my finger on. I really like this story now, since my brain hAS BEEN POISONED BY YOU. I am a different man. Thank you. i HOPE YOU ARE WELL.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Thank you...

for helping me change my ways. In the past I might select a story to read because the title interested me, or the author's name. I almost never looked to see what the reactions of other reader had been

I looked AFTER I read this and discovered a rating of 1.75! I will look at ratings from now on BEFORE I run the risk of wasting time on garbage.

I gave it a one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unresolved...

I found this to be a mentally painful story to read, without any redeeming factors or resolution. More a mental S&M story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sick Mofo

Has to be one of the worst stories i've read on here. To bad i couldn't give it zero stars!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolute CRAP!

Nothing else to say.

acdd123acdd123over 12 years ago
Excellent

Great story, good to see you back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HAHAHA!

Oh my, a man is going to fuck my wife, he has an impossibly big penis, she of course will have six gajillion orgasms and proceed to belittle and humiliate me. And the guy with the improbably huge cock will also, of course, spew out gallons of semen with each discharge, as well as be able to keep a rock hard erection for hours on end. Every possible law of probability will be broken during the course of the story, straining credulity to its breaking point. Oh and I forgot, the guy with the boa constrictor in his trousers will not only be incredibly handsome, no that won't be enough, he must also have the wealth of an oil sheik so he can bribe the other men in the story to break laws that would get them sent to prison for multiple life sentences. Yeah, this is a great story! HAHAHA! And Santa is real! HAHAHA! And Obama is a Constitutional expert! HAHAHA! And someday I will be guest bass player for the rock band "Rush!" HAHAHA! I was going to encourage you to try again, but you'ld probably just bugger up the next one as well. Go have a homosexual affair and leave us in peace. HAHAHA!

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
I need more......

Yes, I am back. It is very boring lately on Literotica. Can not read anything else, after my brain has been poisoned by your story. "HOT"stories are no-longer enough. Please give us more. By the way, something was missing in your stories and it has bothered me for a while, but now, I have figured it out. Your stories lack some "elegance". Read some stories by "manyeyedhydra".

Let me know about the new stuff. Can not wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Th worst story I ever read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a load of shit. That story is not good enough to wipe my ass with. You are one sick sick writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dumbass

why would you put this in loving wives...it is obviously BDSM and it is pretty darn sick, you are the worst writer, I scanned it to the end, didn't even read it all, horrible that the doctor didn't get any comeuppance, I can honestly say that I hope you get the comeuppance that the doctor should have gotten

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Calling This Sick is Not Justified

Like the stories the Japanese Manga Artists (and I use the term artists loosely) who specialize in the NTR genre produce, this story is not sick. It is way beyond sick. It is an expression of pure evil. It requires a truly evil person to imagine a scenario that heaps so much pain and suffering on another human being. It also requires a truly evil person to enjoy that pain and suffering. I feel sorry for anyone who has to come in contact with this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please get help.

You desperately need it. Your self-loathing is quite obvious. If money is an issue, try some of the free clinics, many of them have psychological help available. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bro, Hilarious

So I scanned the story and I gotta say other than your misrepresentation of paralytics, this story was pretty funny.

That being said I hate when someone posts a story on literotica that isn't erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best story I ever read

Have been looking for a story like this for ages, that has a man dominate another man without the victim beginning to become aroused at the thought. Maybie I'm evil minded also but it was well thought out and really explored one man's utter abyss.

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
Totally unrealistic but very creative so I rated it 3 stars on that basis.

Obviously written by a sick person and good therapy for the writer. However, sad but true, very few normal men write stories on this site. I suppose that is because normal people don't need therapy that comes from expressing their perverted desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just what the

hell is normal????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

Great story and enjoy the power with which you write. Thanks for sharing these adventures with us.

rikkusguardianrikkusguardianover 11 years ago
Dang...so evil...

I'll have to change a few things around in my version of this to make sure Castle gets what he deserves.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
one of the

WORST PIECES OF SHIT I HAVE EVER READ. no wonder he has never scored at high as 323. most of his crap is under three.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
If you want this writers real name and address

Go to the blog page. Stories like this require retribution probably too late though he's probably already got it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

What a load of absolute fucking garbage!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Garbage

A twisted story written by a twisted mind. Hopefully this asshole will give up writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Don't think so

Since they weren't in a Third World country, standard procedure would have gotten him a second and third Doctor's opinion. This crock of a story would never have happened. Please don't try again.

DilandauDilandaualmost 11 years ago
Misplaced

This is an interesting story. The title, summary, category, and even the first part of the story lead to the expectation that the main character will overcome the evil doctor's intentions, and that is entirely subverted.

This would be fine, if I were reading a horror novel. However, this is an erotica site, and therefore this story is entirely misplaced. People come here to read stories that are sexually exciting to them, and the category of a story is a good indicator as to whether or not something might appeal to a reader. This story goes so far against the intent of the "loving wives" category that to me, and to a lot of the other people who read it judging by the comments, this story is frankly offensive. There are appropriate venues for this kind of literary experimentation, but this site is not it in my opinion.

I have reported your story with the suggestion that it be moved to another category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Dude you're an absolute sadistic low scum useless fuck. nothing in this crap matches or relates to even the slightest reality of an erotic story. dog scum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Gripping

Actually, Isn't this the fear of every doting husband?

Well written, but a line edit could help.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
enema shit

This was the most discusting piece if human waste ive ever read. And some sick bitches favorite storied it. Sick, sick, sick.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
What a dark story. Very well written but I don't like the ending.

And where is any revenge? This story got misplaced as this is supposed to be a revenge section. Oh, well. I can take my revenge on the author by never reading any other stories that he writes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you are a worthless piece of excrement and if you think the story you wrote is any good then you are an absolute imbecile

give up writing or get some serious help cause you are na idiot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I will find you...

This is the most sick and fucked up story I have ever read, and it will probably give me nightmares. It's like a car crash, you don't want to watch but you can't look away. This is a horrible and fucked up story and it is not erotica, it is horror and should be placed as such. But anyways, if I ever find out who you are, your name and address, and will find you and kill you... I swear on everything that is and ever will be, that if I ever come into contact with you I will: 1) knock you unconscious 2) tie you to a chair 3) wait till you wake up 4) shit on your face 5) cover you in gasoline 6) and set you on fire while I eat white cheddar popcorn watching you burn to death for this steaming pile of sadistic excrement that you call a fetish story. This isn't fetish you sick fuck, it's horror and it's miscatigorised... I hope you die a painful death if I never get the chance to kill you myself...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lots of Zebras

Here in the comments section. Populated by those who deep down are afraid this might happen to them. Terrific tale! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Wife's Flip Side!

Very good NTR story that I would recommend to anyone with a taste for this fetish. The torment suffered by the protagonist was so palpable that I could easily put myself in his place. For those people who left negative comments, I think they were merely projecting onto NTRmaster their deep fears that such a thing could happen to them. The fact is - it can! Don't let such fear eat away at you; allow your mind to sexualize it and just enjoy the ride. A through-and-through alpha male like Dr. Castle would indeed have his pick of the great majority of women out there, including married ones. This is not a knock against women; it's just biology. Back in the Stone Age, it was the alpha male who could best protect his family and provide for them by bringing home the biggest cut of woolly mammoth. The only reason I didn't give this story 5 stars is that the personality change in the wife was far too abrupt. It would have been more satisfying to follow the slow disintegration of her love and respect for her husband. Such a journey could have started with a simple eye roll and gradually progressed to the heartless torment she laid on him at the hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hi

why don't u write another story like this

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 6 years ago
That's why you kill cheating planed murders

In stores if you allow them to get away with cheating with a murder you will find bad endings your down fall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"NTR or netorare"

The author's pseudonym should indicate what the author is all about. As Stanisem pointed out in his/her 8/24/11 note, NTR is a Japanese "literary" genre. And I use the term literary very liberally.

Often used in Japanese Hentai and similar; often porn; the main narrative is the protagonist gets screwed over, and over and over. He looses everything: his balls, his girl, his house, his pick-up truck, his dog, his father's old hunting gun, and everything else.

Apparantly, the whole purpose of such a story is to make the reader feel anger, and desire for some sort of "getting even". Except the protagonist never gets on top, never gets even; he just gets hammered worse and worse.

How and why this "genre" is popular in Japan is beyond me. If NTRMaster is from Japan, that explains some of this horrible writing; but certainly not enough to EVER justify writing it.

That it apparently has become mainstream in Japan is a good argument that Pres. Harry Truman should have had far more nukes dropped on Japan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ooooo ntr was mommy mean to you, didn’t she gave you enough love

no kissy with cum breath, no sucky on the big hanging titties, no creamy cumy pies for you?!? You have to licked it from the walls were yo mommy has farted it .

No lullaby’s in the latrine were you slept at night?

We all understand you.

pendapendaabout 4 years ago
Brilliant

A lovely story - a real good twisting the knife at the end. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hopefully, the writer of this piece ran off a lonely mountain road one foggy night and lay trapped in the wreck until the carnivorous forest creatures decided to 'recycle' him.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

This is a first for me. I have just read a conglomeration of words that have absolutely no redeeming value whatsoever. I am a stubborn man who reads 2000k wpm....and will speed read through most anything to get to the decent parts... Surprise!!! there are no good parts here. All that exists here is the sickest most depraved excrement.

Yea I know the NPR allusion to the deepest darkest part of that perverted pos Japanese manga genre that produces pos manure like this. but frankly WHY SHOULD WE ALLOW THIS EXCREMENT TO BE PROMULGATED HERE...???

I feel like I have been suspended on a chain hoist and gradually immersed in a cess pit to the point where I am drowned in excrement. After this putrid experience I can only echo the anonymous writer below wishing the writer well in his quest for inner oblivion.... May you experience the proper level of Dante's Inferno to its fullest...because you richly deserve the NTR experience yourself for all eternity...

1 star --DUH!!

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

My goodness but your commenters seem agitated. That's testament to the strength of your story.

Rustyy_nutRustyy_nutalmost 2 years ago

This is only the second story like this I have accedently read. I think the authors want to tick people off. I only put one star here cus there are no minus stars.

GrandmasterBlastGrandmasterBlastover 1 year ago

So this story really something else, on the one hand it has no redeeming characters, the main character is fucked over for no other reason than chance and in the end is worse than dead, but for some reason i keep coming back, yes there are story problems, yes the wife gets turned a little to quick for my tastes, but the author just has a way of writing that makes you mad enough to turn the pages. what else would you expect from an author with the name of NTRmaster. somehow a 1 star and 4 star tat the same time. just wanted to express my thoughts to get wash my hands and spirit of this.

DeucalionGreenDeucalionGreen12 months ago
Well, that threw the cat among the pigeons

First, I gave this 5 stars. The way the noose was just slipped over his head by chance, and then the poor man never had a way to get it off.

I actually really love cheating wife (or fiancee, or girlfriend) stories. Even though, I'm gay and in real life if a partner ever cheated on me I'd be devastated. Also, I would hope that if I had won the genetic lottery with regards to looks, body, dick size etc, that I'd have the decency to not cheat on my partners or with other people partners.

Like this is decidedly fantasy for me. And what amazing fantasy it is. The sheer evil that is Dr Castle is so over the top that I couldn't help but read in fascinated horror as he just crushed his opposition.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magician8 months ago

It takes a sick person to write something like this. At least warn us poor suckers that there is no happy ending so we won’t read the whole fucking this looking for,retribution.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNTRmaster@NTRmaster
398 Followers
All NTRmaster stories, including the fourth chapter to &quot;Reunited&quot; that was banned from Literotica, can be read at: http://unrelentingcruelty.wordpress.com/