All Comments on 'A Gift From His Father Ch. 25'

by Absolutelywickedthoughts

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
ms904191ms904191almost 9 years ago
good one

it was a good one i guess

when is the next one comming ???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Simply Awesome

Love what you've done with it. I am wonder about a love triangle between April, Penny and John. Something is going on there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loving It.

I'm one of the few that read and give you 5 stars cause that is how i roll. So i'm going to say this. I am loving how you develop the this story. At first I thought it was just going to be about the main char and personal challenges but after the last couple of chapters I gotta say this. Thank you for all your dedication to writing this. keep up the good job and I hope to see more. I would ask for changes but they would be my personal changes and not yours ( your story, so do how you see fit).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the only discomfort

with this story is it makes it sound like a warm and kind lesbian does not exist. Either the women of the story are bisexual or Very interested in turning other women into man-haters. I am male myself so I can't offer a female perspective, but I do believe in sane and sensible women who prefer the company of women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
As usual, I loved it! I do have one comment to offer....

....these confrontations between the keepers of the rings of power seem to be following a pattern that does not vary enough.

By that I mean, attack comes, agents and friends are co-opted and altered to serve the enemy, John, being infinitely more clever, has prepared and snaps his trap on the hapless and arrogant enemy. He disables them, takes their ring by cutting off their finger, removing the ring, then replacing the finger. What he does with the ring afterward (he put it in his pocket as soon as he captured it), remains somewhat a mystery.

Also, it looks like John is well on his way to becoming the master of the universe.

Sorta seems a bit Dungeons and Dragons-y.

That said, it was fun....I'm just asking my for some variety in the "capture all the rings to win the big prize" events within the larger story.

Maybe he bumps into a ring-keeper and they fall in love and she gives him the ring she's wielded for centuries to pave the way for the betterment of all mankind...oh, and he makes her second to April in their household, who he elevates to feminine perfection and makes her a sex goddess with nearly unlimited capacity for his kind of loving.

Well, that's all pretty silly, really. But these attack scenes just seem to have become a little bit formularian. Smart ring-keepers don't follow such a script and don't follow normal battle plans.....being so far superior to mortals and all.

Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
keep up your good writing!

Just vary the fighting sequences some,like john getting cornered with next enemies and them giving him fight of his life.

cullynthedwarfcullynthedwarfalmost 9 years ago
agreement

It would be nice to see john go on the true offensive for the next ring. AndiI have suspicion that the diamond is different due to he being one of the ring bearers. A true one like John is, some one who can use the power but not abuse it. Make responsible choices with it and balance the well with the woe. But that's just a guess.

Great chapter by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it!

As always, very well written!

Love the story!

altbobaltbobalmost 9 years ago
good story, and re: discomfort.

Great addition, again, I look forward to more and seeing where the new threads go. For the comment on mean lesbians, I think, looking at the inhabitants of the ring anfd the other masters, the point is more that in general nice ring masters don't exist. The other ring masters just happen to be lesbians.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Finally!

I have been waiting for this to continue, I actually skipped over some of the sex scenes to get to the end of the story to find out what happens next. Please continue and finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wAnt more please...great story...

From beginning to end its great story...clear narration...waiting for more...please post the remaining chapters Asap...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great read

Hope you will continue the story as you can. You have a good stopping place but lots of ways to proceed.

ms904191ms904191almost 9 years ago
hmmmm

When are you gonna post the next chapter ????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep going!

fantastic story! keep going with this as it definately is not finished,

calista241calista241almost 9 years ago
Love this story!

I agree it's definitely not finished! Looking forward to more sex and adventures!

AbsolutelywickedthoughtsAbsolutelywickedthoughtsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Great News!

I am almost done with the next installment. I appreciate your feedback. Don't hold your breath, I need abother week before it is off to the editor. I think you're going to like this new chapter.

ms904191ms904191almost 9 years ago
hmmmmmm ok

That means we can have it by 30 july or is it going to take longer than that ?????

SolonarjrSolonarjrover 8 years ago
More ... please!

Love this continuing story. Just cannot get enough of it. Don't make us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story hope you finish it and don't do like many do and leave us all hanging with out an ending

newfield1981newfield1981over 8 years ago

Another week before its off to the editor? Its now another month.

AbsolutelywickedthoughtsAbsolutelywickedthoughtsover 8 years agoAuthor
Delayed...

Thank you for your patience. I apologize thought I have had this out by now, but it isn't ready yet.

It will be worth the wait.

ms904191ms904191over 8 years ago
how much more ?????

at least tell us how much more time you need

AbsolutelywickedthoughtsAbsolutelywickedthoughtsover 8 years agoAuthor
Posted! Chapter 26 has been POSTED!

Those loyal fans who couldn't wait for the next chapter, it was posted Sunday morning. If things follow its normal course, you will be able to find it Tuesday morning.

Thanks for your support. Feedback is welcomed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
RING OF TRUTH?

Just how is it that a ring of truth can flourish on a steady stream of unvarnished lies?

RanDog025RanDog025almost 4 years ago
A LITTLE HEAVY ON THE LESBIAN SHIT!

GOOD STORY THO. GOOD ALWAYS WINS OVER EVIL, RIGHT?

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69over 3 years ago
Loved the series

I hope you continue the story as John learns how to master three rings and break the corruption of the other two

bocahalbocahalover 2 years ago

5 Stars, great chapter, loved April's transformation into a slut

blkuserblkuserover 2 years ago

Excellent writing so enjoying this story love the way your wrapping back around to Michael the corrupt bank manager and his unknown powerful allies.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

... the Ring of Truth was renamed from the Ring of Hypocrisy, maybe? TTFN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous