A Gift from Lisa

Story Info
I collapsed to the floor spent in total extasy.
2.7k words
3.71
14.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My favorite activity is watching myself in the full length mirror on the back of my bedroom door. Laying on my bed exploring my body watching myself writhe in pleasure as my fingers explore and disappear inside my wet pussy. My juices flowing, eyes transfixed, waves of pleasure crashing over me.

When I moved into my apartment downtown I I bought a full length mirror for my bedroom partly so I could watch myself masturbate. That first night alone in my apartment I put on some music, lit some candles, took of my clothes and laid on my bed starring at my body in the mirror. The candles giving off just enough light to give me that romantic feeling. My hands found my breast pinching my delicate nipples caressing and squeezing them. Bringing one of my breast to my mouth I tease with it flicking my tongue over my hard nipple. Taking my time enjoying the show as I let my hand slide down slowly over my stomach through my red pubes to my wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, making love to myself, letting my fingers play with with my labia. Inserting one then two fingers inside me slowly moving in and out my wetness growing. My other hand following the same path to find my clit rubbing it gently the whole time watching the scene play out in the mirror. My juices making a slurping sound as my fingers thrust in then out. I am skilled at the art of fucking myself through years and years of practice.

Tingling all over, legs spread and up, knees bent, what a great view of my sexy body in the mirror. My juices trickling down my ass crack sent shivers up my spine. I could do this for hours bringing myself to the brink, pulling back, teasing myself. I loved bringing my fingers to my mouth tasting myself. Looking at that read headed slut in the mirror hungerly sucking fingers fresh from her own pussy. I've tried many positions over the years on my knees looking back to get the rear view gives an interesting perspective. I tried adding toys the hands free one with the suction cup being the best leaving my hands free to explore.

I'm not sure when I added ass play to my self love sessions early on my journey of exploration I think. Moaning, rising off the bed to meet my fingers plunging into me. My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, my scent filling the room. Slowly dropping my wet fingers down the crack of my ass to my brown flower rubbing my juices on my tight asshole. Probing the entrance, gently, poking one finger inside my ass thrusting in deeper. Then out, then in, adding another finger and a third driving hard pounding my ass. Rubbing my swollen clit the first waves of sheer pleasure encompass me.

The sounds coming out of my mouth sometimes surprise me. Something primal taking over, losing all rational control, I submit to forces not seen. The idea of submitting giving my self completely over, serving only to desire, pleasure. Bringing my fingers up to taste my ass, "you dirty slut", licking them eagerly. I'm yours take me, make me cum for you, watch me perform.

I know my place in the world I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid woman but here I'm your slut. Ready to perform at your pleasure only wanting to please you. My fingers clean I glide my hand down over my body lingering on my breast. pinching my nipple, fingers wet from my mouth. Lower over my flat stomach stopping briefly in my pubes. So soft between my fingers I love my cute little bush. Sliding down, past my other hand still rubbing my swollen clit, touching my labia gently. Plunging my fingers in hard, deep ready to cum for you

I'm Cheryle, Twenty-nine years old, 5'2" - 103lbs., with long red hair, blue eyes, small cute feet, tight ass, small breast after graduating law school at Depaul university I stayed in Chicago. After passing the bar I was working for a prestigious law firm when I became involved with my neighbor Lisa.

Lisa a 27 year old 5'3" blonde with beautiful blue eyes, we bounded from the day I moved in, when she offered me help with my boxes. We work-out together twice a week, went out on Saturdays, bar hoping and dancing, It felt wonderful to have a friend to hang out with.

We walk down Rush Street holding hands something we always did on the busy city streets. The bar was already packed music bouncing of the walls the dance floor was full. We made our way to the bar and ordered long islands after finish our second drink we headed to the dance floor. It was so crowed we were pushed together dancing our bodies touching, my head was spinning, stumbling she grabbed my hips to steady me I kissed her softly to say thank you. She kissed me back sliding her tongue past my lips, soft, wet, are tongues dancing in each others mouths. We dance for hours bodies grinding together. Finally heading for the bathroom we clasped hands making our way through the crowed bar.

We stood in line waiting our turns still holding hands which just seemed so normal and comfortable with her. Finally a stall opened she pulled me in with her I went first finishing I wiped and stood pulling up my thong. When she hiked her skirt dropping her red panties to go after I had finished I just starred at her beautiful bald pussy, I wanted to taste her, oh my god why was I thinking that. I listen to her emptying her bladder still starring.

"Like what you see" she said smirking and laughing.

I looked away blushing embarrassed, she reached out and caressed my hand as she stood slowly kissing my neck softly. Her mouth moved to mine and we kissed her tongue intertwined with mine. I was so turned on, what was I doing, it felt so good, natural, I tingled all over and I wanted more. Her hands roamed freely over my body, I shivered at her touch, I moaned softly into her mouth. I touched her beautiful bald pussy, so smooth, so wet, had she wiped? I didn't care.

I felt slight pressure on my shoulders pushing me down I knew this maneuver men used it often on me when they wanted me to go down on them. Oh My God, I had never tasted another girls pussy but I felt myself drifting down to my knees, what was I doing, did I want this? Kneeling down on the dirty bathroom stall floor, how did I get here on my knees, wanting to taste Lisa's cunt. Something primal took me over, I need to taste her, I wanted to taste her, make Lisa cum, I dove in licking and sucking on her clit, spreading her lips, I heard her moaning. My hands slipped to her ass pulling her into my mouth devouring her pussy, Lisa moaned in pleasure, grabbing the back of my head with both hands pushing it forward grinding her pussy into my face. She was so wet her scent filled my nose, which encouraged me, her juices covering my face, any thoughts of were I was drifted away all I wanted was to give her an pleasure. My tongue thrusting deep inside her, tasting her warm juices. Her groans grew louder filling my ears, I felt depraved, naughty, wonderful, she started bucking her hips fucking my tongue, Lisa squealed in delight, holding my head firmly in place, grinding into me, I could barely breath, wave after wave shook her body, her pussy squirting juices all over my face, in my eyes.

She stroked my long red hair, I looked up into those beautiful blue eyes, her pussy juices covering my face, she was smiling at me, I was hers. Lisa pulled me to my feel, we embraced, kissing ever so softly. She whisper "let's get out of here" I kissed her one last time deeply. Opening the stall door to applause has we exited the crowed bathroom has fast has we could through the crowded bar and out into the cool night air. We walked briskly back to our apartment building, holding hands, what a great feeling, I can hardly describe how wonderful, ecstatic, words can not do justice of how it felt to discover my love for Lisa pussy.

After our relationship became sexual it was only natural that when her lease was up that she moved in with me. Things were great at first on Sundays we rarely got dressed just laying around all day in our panties, making love, taking baths together, painting each others toenails it was heaven. She even came home with me for Thanksgiving telling my family she was just my roommate. We slept in my childhood room on that visit stifling our moans has orgasms shook our bodies. I loved her very much but has time passed she changed.

Resenting my long hours at work, she would be texting constantly, she would get mad when we were out, accusing me of all sorts of crazy things. I dreaded going home, heaven became a living hell, or so I thought. The first time she hit me I was frozen with shock why I didn't fight back I don't know. The second time she hit me it seemed natural thinking "She will calm down now." The beatings that followed became more frequent and more intense I felt trapped.

I left while she still slept hurrying downtown I filed for an emergency restraining order which was served to her later that day. I stayed in a hotel downtown that night to make sure she was out. Returning home to my apartment the next day after work. I was free but the recovery would be a long one, the abuse I had suffered, the guilt for letting it happen would stay with me. I was a survivor and would find comfort in others like me in the years to come through support groups and counseling.

Court was finally over and I hurried down the busy downtown streets to my apartment. Opening the door headed to my bedroom to change out of my work cloths. Stepping out of my heels, slipping out of my black dress, hanging it neatly in my closet, unclasping my bra freeing my breast. What a long day it had been closing arguments were finally done hopefully a verdict would come tomorrow. All I wanted was a hot bubble bath and some white wine. I removed my diamond ear rings and necklace, I took off my thong put on my bathrobe and headed for a glass of wine.

Entering the hallway I was suddenly off my feet a hand over my mouth. I was dizzy and confused struggling to get free.

"Behave slut or this will be painful!"

Who is this, what was happening, he felt so big. my my mind racing.

"I'm going to set you down, you will not scream, do not turn around, follow my instructions and you'll live."

Setting me down and removing his hand from my mouth I meekly responded "Yes Sir."

"Take off that robe and get on your knees."

Scared I did has instructed. He walked to stand in front of me, I looked up to discover a huge man standing before me maybe 6'4".

"Take out my cock"

Crying, trembling, with shaking hands I freed his cock which now hung before me. The head looked huge, the shaft had girth, dangling there not yet erect. Grabbing the back of my head forcing me into his slimy crotch.

"Open up bitch!"

His cock made entry past my lips, I felt him growing in my mouth, pushing it down my throat, his pubes tickling my nose. Fucking my face harder and harder, I gag, drooling down my chin.

"That's it get it good and wet."

Tears trickled down my face, my mouth was stretched to it's limits, I hope this would be over soon. Suddenly he stopped, removed his massive cock, I gasped for air. He was pushing me down, face buried in the floor, I felt his hug head poking at me ass crack. I screamed when he made entrance into my dark tunnel, his balls slapping my ass. fucking my ass relentlessly.

When I felt his warm cum fill my bowels, my body twitched, shaking, moaning, has I collapsed to the floor spent in total extasy. Laughing he stood and spit on my naked back.

Walking out he turned, looking at me on the floor.

"That's a gift from Lisa."

I came to love buffing, shaping, painting Lisa toenails slowly using a buff and shine block back and forth over each toenail to smooth its surface, a buffed surface will help ensure a smooth-looking manicure with polish that sticks. Sunday morning in t-shirts and panties, laying on the couch facing each other, Lisa beautiful feet in my lap. So comfortable together, holding her foot, caressing it softly, staring into her green eyes.

Tender moments with a lover, a friend, she attracted me in ways no-one ever had before. Just seeing Lisa makes my panties damp, no different now, caressing her beautiful feet. Raising her toes to my my mouth, kissing, licking, sucking the big toe in my warm mouth. Watching her hand slip in her panties, rubbing her bald pussy, continuing my work on her toes.

Pampering her beautiful feet, has Lisa played with her wetness, listening to the music of her moans. Crawling up, kissing my way, over her calves and thighs, brushing my lips on her wet panties, lifting her shirt, sucking her breast. Finding her mouth, kissing her warm, wet lips, slipping in my tongue, my hand replacing hers.

Fingering each other, moaning together, making wonderful music together. Her juices covering my hand, are shirts on the floor, panties coming down, bodies inter twined in naked bliss, sliding down in the couch. Nearing the first climax, only a start, screaming in delight. Writhing in pleasure, holding each other, coming together. Tender Sunday morning making love to Lisa.

Forcing my mouth down until my nose was in her blonde pubes. I gagged, saliva drooling out of mouth, Lisa started moving her hips fucking my face moaning loudly. Tears trickled down my face from gagging on her cock. My mouth was sore from her ruthless pounding but she showed no intention of stooping anytime soon. She pushed deep down my throat holding my head there "Look at me Cheryle" I raised my blue eyes to meet her gaze staring down at me "You look so hot - do you think it's wet enough?" Nodding struggling to say yes with a mouthful of her cock.

Releasing my head I pulled back drool dropping from my chin. "You did such a nice job" she whispered tenderly, stroking my long red hair, I love when she did that.

I Turned around putting my face in the floor and my ass in the air. Pulling my ass cheeks apart, presenting my ass for entrance, I felt a lubed finger poke inside my tight ass. Lubing my ass with one, then two, adding a third, it felt wonderful her fingers working in and out of my ass.

As the phallic member made it's entrance inch by inch slowly entering me, I moaned, the pain turning to pleasure. Deeper, slowly deeper, then out, I felt empty, then she was in my ass again. Finding a rhythm I moved back to meet her thrust into my ass pleasure radiating out through my body.

Lisa was pounding my ass, pulling my long red hair, calling me "Slut", she was really into her new role and I was loving it. Reaching up to rub my clit, feelings of pleasure filling my brain. Panting, moaning, Lisa screaming my name, "Cheryle!"

"Harder, Faster, make me your whore!!" I squealed.

When Lisa penis started vibrating my knees gave out as I collapsed Lisa going with me. On my stomach, Lisa laying on top of me, working her penis in and out of my ass, nibbling my neck. My first orgasm was followed quickly by a second, then a third, Lisa exhausted lay still penis vibrating inside my ass.